(2011/03) Mar 2011

Congrats! I tested positive last tue and I went to see my gynae yesterday already. I'm only 4weeks+, only managed to see the waterbag using vagina scan. My edd is 3 March 2011. This is my second pregnancy, my first is also a March baby in 2009. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Andrea, you BFP le?

angelmummy, Not yet [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] Congrats to you!! Ur #1 is also on Mar!!

Andrea, hope you BFP soon and join us here ok! You in 2WW now, got chance got chance. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

angelmummy, Hope reaaly can join with you here.. I tested +ve on OPK on 22 June, I still got abt one more week to wait. Got chance #2 share the same birth date as #1?

Hmm, dun think so, cos my #1 was born in 21 March, but my edd for #2 is early March, got likelihood its towards end Feb, cos most likely will do c-sect like my first one.

Actually i tested before my menses is due, i can't wait la. I tested on dpo11 and i got a faint +ve, test a few days later also +ve. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Andrea, ya... 1st time pregnant... my 1st BB!!! haha!!!! based on the due date calcuate on the website... BB due date should be on 7th March 2011... haha!!!!

I remember I did the test few days after ovlation.. then it appear 'no pregnant'.. i was very very upset... then i told myself... nvm... try next month... then after that i feel my nipple very pain and hard..cant even touch it... then i asked hubby wat's wrong... he said wait a few Days if period still no come... then i wait till 28th (this Mon).. then still no period.. so.. i did the test... and within 20 sec.. the result showed that i'm pregnant!!! i'm so happy!! haha!!!!

angelmummy, congrat to u!!! yeah!!! our BB due date is around the same!! haha!!!

u experience any morning sickness? so far i dont have any morning sickness wor... izzit okie for that???

then u went to see Gynae... your gynae got do any ultrascan for you to see BB heartbeat and let the Gynae to see the position of the BB???

And.. what is vagina scan??? diff from ultrascan??

vagina scan is diff from ultrascan. 6 weeks u will be able to c BB heartbeat. Position of BB is later part.

reli?? 6 weeks... am i consider 6 weeks le? my last period came on 1st June and i will be meeting Gynae next Tue (7th July).. izzit consider 6 weeks le??

Andrea > I use Watson brand, the 2 pcs in 1 box one, i also test on the clearblue digital, cos i anxious wanna know how many weeks am I. I withdraw my resignation liao,will continue working again until my #2 born, then maybe resign after ML.

Benbenfish > I also dun have morning sickness so far, just feeling a bit more tired and sometimes got cramps. I think MS will set in later in about week 7 so now should be ok. Because i'm still in early pregnancy stage, can't see baby yet only can see the waterbag. Heartbeat can only be seen earliest from week 6 onwards. There are two types of ultrasound scans, abdominal and vagina. If for early pregnancy stage, gynae will normally use vagina scans because can see clearer. Are you taking any folic acid? Must take now if haven cos its very important for pregnancy.

Andrea > Yes, I use watson brand first, den few days later i use clearblue digital, it shows 2-3weeks which means im 4-5 weeks pregnant.

Watson brand is cheap, good and fast. I also use this for my first pregnancy, hehe, so some how i got faith in it, hehehe.

Andrea > so you are dpo9 now, i think you can test with first morning urine on dpo11 or dpo12. Are you taking bbt? If yes, as long your bbt remains high, you got high chance too.

Andrea > Wow, that will be the best birthday gift you can have. Wish you good luck and hope to hear good news from you.

angelmummy, i ovulate on 12 June. but the website Andrea gave to me, shown that i'm only 4th week pregnant. diaoz!!!

Andrea, i used clearblue normal pregnancy test 1st.. then follow by clearblue digital pregnancy test... heehee! both the result came out very fast and clear!!!!!

morning ladies!

i've tested positive 2wks ago. hehe. bb's edd 02/03/11.

saw obs dr on wed & need to rescan again in 2wks time to check for bb's heartbeat! *excited*

oh ya, tis is my 3rd pregnancy. have got 2 mischevious bois so hoping for a bb ger tis time round! *fingers crossed*

any one start to have MS?

Hi, iemik0,

Congrat to u too! so far none of us have MS wor!!! for myself, so far i will only get hungry easily. how about u all???

i've just tested positive too! base on calendar, BB due on 08/03/11. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

benbenfish8083, u c whether u wan to postpone another 1 week. cos if u go there early, u c nothing.. only waterbag. If u go on 6th weeks, u can c n hear BB heartbeat and waterbag. N quite costly. U choose which gynae?? Now u need to take folic acid..

hi benbefish8083

i don hav much appetite. c my favourite durains will feel nausea. dono how long will tis laz. had super good appetite when i had my bois.

andrea, I start taking folic acid 2-3mths before I pregnant.. my gynae is Adrian Tan from TMC... any idea how's he??? I wanted to have a female gynae de but the popular one all fully booked.. then from forum, they said this male gynae also very good.. so.. i give myself and BB a try! u??? which gynae u visit???

iemik0, wow... so fast u start having MS le wor!!!! tt's reli fast.. now i onli feel quite sleepy sometimes and i still have some cramp wor.. u all??? then sometime i do have some white liquid discharge... u all experience tt now??

benbenfish8083, my gynae is DR Geraldine Tan from TMC Katong Women's clinic.. somehow I found her very warm and approachable. I'm comfortable with her. Where u staying?? I stay at Jurong and I travel all the way to East Coast to see her. If u are staying at east side u can consider her.

benbenfish8083, once a month for up to week32, every 2 weeks from week32-week36 and every week from 36weeks onwards.

It also depends on the gyane.

andrea, i stay Jurong too!!! hahahaha!!!!

btw... is she friendly and for clinic, they dont have those equipment too??

and also, usually gynae will work on weekend?? coz i left a few days annual leave only and i scare i dont have enough leave if i keep tking for the check-up.. muz plan properly!

benbenfish8083, I'm staying at Jurong West St 25. U? She is friendly. She see me everytime smile and ask me how am I. For my #1 pregnancy, I had very bad MS. I vomit everyday for 5months and was hospitalised twice. she is always very encouraging. She encourages breastfeeding and normal birth.

andrea, i stay Jurong West st 93, the one beside stadium. heehee..

is she popular? do i need to make appointment with her very early??? and wat's latest time I can see her? is she able to see us on weekend? coz if she can, maybe i will switch to her as i dont reli wana waste all my leave...

benbenfish8083

yipe. dono y feel MS so fast. im super tired out every nite too. slp by 9pm everydae. lolx. occasionally will feel cramping but my gynae say common coz i had 2 previous c-sect.

benbenfish8083, she is quite popular. she got half day sat consulation. Mon-thurs 9.30am-5pm and Fri till 12pm. She is most of the time available.

and... her clinic not in TMC... but when we delivery BB... she can go TMC to delivery BB de wor??? coz the ward in TMC quite limit, so.. i'm afraid the hospital might reserve the 1-bed ward for those gynae who having their clinic in the hospital and then give to the rest...

haha!! sorry... maybe u gals feel i think too much!!!

hehe. no wories la. its common to tink tt way coz TMC reali limited bed & also scare gynae mite be buzi delivering another mummy's bb b4 he/she can attend to us.

benbenfish8083, her clinic is at Upper East Coast Rd. Most private gynae will deliver BB at most private hospital. She deliver my BB at TMC. For ward dun worry, shld have one cos u book when u r abt 28-30week. She would wan u to choose TMC cos her clinic is under Thomson.

Back