(2011/03) Mar 2011

C also sleep in her own cot beside our bed... only started like 3 weeks ago... she also sama sama like Kiefer, can sleep her head face down, or the blanket over her face, leg over bumper or sleep with her hand holding onto the cot's grill... pattern alot lor...

I somehow given up hope on western medicine. My boy had been sick for a month, cough, blocked nose and slight fever, bought him to PD twice n recover 1-2 days and back again.

Till I tried TCM yday n tuina. After tuina he seems v happy yday & today, wonder did d Chinese physician press his "happy" spot izit. N feeding Chinese medicine is so much easier now, he chase after my maid for the medicine n cry for more. Whereas feeding western medicine like on war. Tmr going back for tuina again.

Hi mummies,

Those who feed formula milk, Can check which band/type is your baby drinking?

My boy on nan pro 2 switching to 3, but since on pro 2, he like always falling sick n I find pro 2 alot of bubbles n foam n he dun like the taste of pro 3, so thinking to switch brand or demote back to pro 1.

Pandahut...glad to hear that your boy is feeling better now... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Happy tuina-ing~

alyssa: i am going by tour..easier cos i bringing both kids...

feed him? as usual bah? i still pumping leh...i think i pump in the bus.

2Ks, you really very hardworking.. Still can pump in tour bus with babies! Not easy leh... jia you and enjoy your trip!

annie: i dont want to stop bf because of the holiday..its like i short change kiefer leh...

i stop bf kyler at 14 months and i wanna be fair mah...

i chose this period to go also cos of my mum, she only off a week during cny as she is working in food business

you got so much milk, shouldn't stop soon! Keep going!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I don't know IFC got cny celebration, only knew it yesterday night coz I didn't take note of the notice board (blur mummy). I should have bought a chinese outfit for Javier man! Next year I must prepare a set for him!

annie: ya lor...abit wasted if i stop right, somemore kiefer loves milk, he usually finish to the last drop..

oh..cc usually have celebration but IFC think usually dont la..

yours is mixed with the bigger kids one is it..

ST: so good...i can only go off at 3pm...

then next thursday is forced leave..pui pui..

heng the bonus still not too bad..otherwise ...

2Ks, there is both IFC and childcare side by side each other, under same company "Citikids Edventure". IFC is bb until 17 months old loh. 18 mths then promote to Child Care at next door. I also nv hear IFC got celebration so didn't bother to prepare anything for him until ytd night then go buy oranges. Hahaha... Then this morning when I sent him there then I realized they will have games and celebration later. His first activity there. so cute!

So good can go off earlier... my company work full day lor but I shld be taking PM leave later... no mood to work...

C had her CNY celebration on wednesday, her gift fr IFC is 2 mandarin oranges and a 'Euro 2 dollar' angpow (aka coin choc) lol...

2Ks -thanks for the info. I'll get the powder from the medical hall near my place tmr. It's her last day of chinese medicine today. She's still coughing but my mom taught her how to spit out her phlegm and then she started vomiting all her phlegm out. So maybe all the massaging and medicine is working, cross my fingers!

To all the mommies who celebrate, Happy Chinese New Year!!

wah!!! 2ks u going to destination of ONE of my dreams! LOL

wei, i oredi stopped pumping liao ler, u power still pumping. only have enough for night latching. daytime clearing my febm lor, still got many pkts to clear....now, x2 can latch as little as 2x, sometimes she just want to nibble, can latch up to 10x at night...still very shagged lor...still wakie at 5.30 lor, today oredi up at 4.30. told her to lie down for the next 1 hr before i surrender...

x2 now understand me. i "zzrrkkk" her she will lie down quickly hahahah...bad tempered mummy. or i say firmly "lie down now" she will go back onto the bed and lie down...but not even 1 min later she sit up again...sianz......

today no mood to work oso, i got 1 week off, on leave....yay!!!

HUATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ everyone!

pixie: let your dreams come true la...this is my 2nd time there...but i like that place la..

yes..i still pumping leh, i never latch him for night feeds one..i feel it very disruptive to my sleep...

feed him bao bao, he get to sleep, i also get to sleep...

2ks, ur supply really v gd leh! Envy!!

My girl haven't sleep thru leh still wake up to latch leh sian n I wan to stop bf when she is 1 leh.. How? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Pixel, so nw u nv pump Liao huh? Then ss enough for ur princess meh?

Btw happy cny to all mummies!

blurjen: ya the supply i am happy la, cos kiefer love his milk mah...so must maintain

eh...i personally feel latching is a habit, quite hard to quit just like pacifier...

i also stop latching him, next will be pacifier, but that will be after the trip

2Ks, I can't quit latching Jav leh coz I tried to give him pacifier when he whines at night but he got very frustrated and threw away the tutu!! Then he won't stop fussing until I gave in my breast. Like that how to quit the latching at night man? No way loh. My hb also cannot tahan he whines until asked me to give him my breast. hahaha

I can knock off liao, yeah! Happy CNY to all and babies!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Long time no log in.

Bz as this year is my boy psle!

Always rushing here n there for his tuitions and badminton .

Tres- Clara been to my gym

You can bring Chloe for trial which is abt 1 HR now starting feb. Usually Is 45 mins. I just signed her up for another term , hopefully her separation anxiety will be better and not scared of strangers..

ST- I fed Clara marmite last month . Not everyday cos she seem to dislike the same taste.... I tried diff timing depend on what I cook for her on the day.

No daily porridge cos she get sick of the porridge .

Sometime I made western food for her with olive oil

Sian .. Janelle has phlegm n cough .. Any idea how to help her spit her phlegm out ar ? Chinese medicine I can't rem which one is for cough & phlegm .. Is it hou zai San ? Just now she finish her milk, slept Liao than cough until all come out .. Aiyo, now also coughing in her sleep ... V phlegmy ...

all busy visiting? so quiet here!

Happie Dragon Year to everyone!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wish everyone 龍年大吉, n mummies who want dragon babies get ur wish soon!!

It's been a hectic CNY bringing bb to 'bai nian' this year [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] They're especially active like dragons nowadayz, haha...

Happy New Year to all mummies!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi,

Im letting go 6tins of Enfagrow formula which is for 1yr onwards.

I bought it from USA and expires on Jun 2012.

Price to sell off : $20

Size: 816g

Flavour: Non-flavoured.

Self collection:Jurong West only.

Please send me an email for pictures if you are serious buyer.

Thanks.

Hello everyone.

Busy CNY...

With a sick baby, Eden is super duper cranky. Stick to me like mad, im stuck with him whole of CNY, till now. First was fever last thurs-sunday, max 39.3 degree celcius. First day of CNY started coughing, second day cough super badly with phlegm and he started refusing food and milk and everything. Only like 10-20% of his normal intake.

Reject his daddy as well... Everything also reject. Increase sleepiness, decrease activity... He took 4-5hrs day time nap... Sigh...

Sick till like that...

Brought him to pd yesterday pd say normal cough...

Fel

Sorry to hear that. It must have been v tough on you, wei da de mummy. You must take some rest whenever you can ok. Hope and praying that your little boy gets well soon [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

happy new year everyone!!!!

it's been a hectic CNY with all the visitations & all! The weekend will continue again....

Chloe, aiyoh, she is so easily distracted that she doesn;t take her afternoon naps.. so for the first 2 days.. she is damn cranky during the evenings. ;-(

Lin, thanks for the recommendation, I will try out my gym ba! How does it help with separation anxiety? You have to be with her wor!

hi hi, just a quick question, has anyone's baby gone bonkers? I mean Jordan's pretty chill but now she's super duper grumpy by 7.30 and seems jealous of her older sister... it's pretty bad and suddenly she's super strong, caught me off guard yesterday.

Anyone?

2Ks - sorry forgot to mention, I bought that powder from Eu Tong something and OMG 85 (cos got discount for passion card), damn x lah and I had to talk to the sales girl in chinese... like duck and chicken, thank goodness I kinda know already what to do. 85 BUCKS!! I actually told her I only want 1 packet not the whole box for 85 and she was like... this one lil packet is 85! ahahaha

#1 is still coughing but it's not as bad I'm just gonna leave it unless she gets worse. Much thanks babe, if you do another order let me know okay [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hello LADIES!!!!....

its been soooooo long! hope everyone had wonderful and huat huat CNY.. =P i've been really busy, work and kids.. falling sick during CNY n till now im still sick.. omg.

seems like alot of us have prepared our bb's 1st year bday already! =D

i just settled the celebration place only..now rushing through the gifts and cakes and all.. horrible, and i will always think back how early i used to settle Javier's stuff..poor didi.. =(

2Ks: some ppl quite bu zhi dong one,esp if they are not around for the delivery time when they've been told about beforehand and still want to flare at others.. nvm la, ignore them bah.

ST: i rem i started my #1 at 18 months or was it 15 months... cos really v salty leh. =X

Jay's schedule:

7-8am: 220ml of milk

10am: cereal

12pm: porridge/macaroni

3-4pm: 180ml of milk

6pm: rice with soup or porridge

7.30: water and slp

10pm: 250ml milk while hes slping i'll push bottle to him..

Lin: i was thinking of sending Jay to class too, cos hes also very scared of strangers one.. =\ but now slightly better thou..hmmm.

M: mine! Jealous of his korkor once the korkor touches me.. he'll start crying and clinging on to me until his korkor lets go.. sigh. and they like to 'fight' now.. sometimes the bigger push the smaller,sometimes the smaller pulls the bigger... headache.

Morning mummies .... Matthias has phlegm n cough too ... has been cranky for the past few days...

Fed him western med + hou zao san ...but still the same....how to help him to clear his phlegm??

ST,

My boy too, since mid Dec till now. See PD twice and PD suck out the phlegm from his nose but no improvement, got better 1-2 days then back again. Now bring him to see Chinese doc & tuina, and the phlegm is better, at least no more blocked nose.

Doing his 1 yr old celebration this Sat, but have not order a single thing yet, jialat! Will be just a small ones with only immediate families.

Hi mummies, Wat class r u all sending Ur kids to? I'm nuts with such stuff. Tink my girl will b sua ku. Haaa.

Btw, anyone has similac 2 to swop with me? I've nan 2.

Morning Mummies!1

Happy Dragon Year!!

ST - The previous time my gal kena, fever, flu and bad phlegmy cough (so bad till cannot sleep), the GP (Greenlife - SBW Mrt upstairs) Dr Wong neuberlize my gal... 3 times a day for 3-4 days then together with med she recovers... each time my gal fall sick I stop all food, only giver her milk and water... then after all these ang moh stuff, my mum go medicine shop buy pearl powder + Chuanbei powder feed my gal (3x) then the phlegm finally go away... just sharing my experience =)

Hope all sick babies recover fast!!

Mummies jia you!!

Hello Mummies!! It's back to work after one week of holiday. Really missed the time I spent with my boy.

Jayden is also down with flu and cough and he has become super cranky and really sticky. Every little thing he will cry and shout. At night also can't sleep well due to the block nose and phlegm. Bought him to see pd and he's better since yesterday.

Hope all the sick babies will recover soon.

Supplements: Have anyone started giving supplements to your baby? Any recommendations?

1st birthday: Oh no...I have not planned anything yet. Most probably will be a small affair with close family and friends.

ST: My Gym. I'm interested. Do you have details of the class?

ST - i fed Janelle with Hou Zai San.. but still got phlegm.. i think i will let it clear off on its own ba.. just like flu.. put illadin for 4 days no improvement, the moment i rest and stop dripping , the flu goes off on its own.. so i guess sometimes is just to let their little body fight the virus on their own and lesser intervention might not necessary be bad..

linlee

can i ask how much is a term at the My Gym? Tried callin the whole mornin, keep diverting to voicemail only.... juz send an email... c when they reply....

anyone interested to have a trial/term lesson at the My Gym at tampines branch?

Anyone order the birthday cakes from Pines Garden b4? I just went down but they are only open on Wed and I need it on Sat, scare not enuff time.

Back