(2011/03) Mar 2011

Hi all thx for info on full month date.

I prob do a dinner w family on actual day n then do the friends party later at condo function room.

Rach

I didn't know can't use soap to bath w herbal water lol I've been using hahaha

Cinch

Think I've not been wearing tight enough. When lie down will move.

Hi Milktea,

breastmilk in bottle warmer, i try not to keep it there for longer than 2 hours. maybe i am too paranoid. hahaha

Enialec! I have been showering everyday too! And washing the hair. The only guai thing is that i use the hairdryer immediately after.

By the way, did you guys see that ad in the newspaper today?? my goodness $399 for Fish 'n CHips!! Siao ah..

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/singapore_sotongs/591196/the_best_deal_in_town_this_fish_n_chips_will_set_you_back_399.html?error=true

My mil also want bb full mth in advanced dun wan belated. Coz the actual full mth is a fri so we got to do a weekend in advanced.

I noe herbal bath cannot use shampoo n bodyfoam but once awhile I just just j&j head to toe. Just to mk myself feel gd :p

Blueroti, it's pixel ML who uses hot stone but she fully booked liao. Lolx.

Jaster, ya it's the white colour binder from hospital. I find it quite easy to use leh n so much cheaper than cinch. But I alternate the two now. So I can wash n drip dry cinch.

Tres, ur maid power loh, scrub. I just just abit of detergent n let it run under tap water.

Pinky, I think abt 1 1/2 wk I started cinch after my c sec. Act can cont use hospital binder. Coz we still got our tummy. Then the weight put pressure on our wound when we dun wear. More pain leh.

Coz I stop wearing binder/ cinch after 5th day when my gynae cleared me.

I tot it's the binder that coz my wound to be painful.

But my friend who c sec one day b4 me cont using it, her wound not so painful as in no need painkiller at all leh. I need loh..

Huh? Herbal bath cant use shampoo n body foam? Than just wash with e herb water? Just had my bath n I used both leh. So far 21 days into confinement n today 3rd time bathing.. Heehee.. 1 week once..

pixie,

go lar .. short while also shiok, to satisfy ur gianness ..

2Ks,

called sparkletot IFC at blk 337 & they have vacancy leh ... any commend on this centre ?

2Ks, but to drive there just to get akk, I think Hubby will said to buy from somewhere nearby can liao.

And I heard there will be queue as well wor... on the day itself wher got time to go queue?

2Ks,

can't find the brightstars label in oversee spree leh .. can paste the link here ... gotta order since there's discount now .. haha

Hi Milktea

Thanks! oh so she's fully booked...sigh.

Mummies

anyone has a ML to recommend? I just need a massage session once a week juz to clear my blocked ducts. thanks!

suddenly feel very heartpain..

baby been crying too much these two days..

feed him liao, pat him walk walk, poopoo liao, chgn diaper liao.

dun wan to slp, keep crying... cry until his sound like shivering.

cld it be colic? hw to noe? I asked CL to put ruyi oil on his tummy today to let him slp better, hopefully..

being unable to do much, helplessly watch him cry. so heartpain.. sigh

Hi Milktea,

breastmilk in bottle warmer, i try not to keep it there for longer than 2 hours. maybe i am too paranoid. hahaha

Enialec! I have been showering everyday too! And washing the hair. The only guai thing is that i use the hairdryer immediately after.

By the way, did you guys see that ad in the newspaper today?? my goodness $399 for Fish 'n CHips!! Siao ah..

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/singapore_sotongs/591196/the_best_deal_in_town_this_fish_n_chips_will_set_you_back_399.html?error=true

Summers mommy: let's all jia you tog..... N be pandas. Hahaha..

Jaster: my boy gek also everytime, even when drinking milk.. No idea y man.. Jav doesn't do tt last time.. Headache nw.. Everytime he gek, he will vomit milk.. I nw treat it as normal routine to vomit milk alrdy. Sigh!

Jay takes v long to burp too, unlike Jav, last time e moment Jav finish, I jus sit him up he will burp himself.. Jay takes much longer, sometimes doesn't even burp if I prop him up for 15-20 mins. N at night he doesn't slp well in cot.. Wad I

do now is put him lying face dwn, n eventually he lie dere n burp himself n he slps better at night this way.. If nt, he'll slp in rocker, cos it's slightly propped up n he always feels v comfy inside..

Pixie: I took bubble tea Too on e 2nd day I fin confinement!! Super nice!!! Haha...

tailwhack, 2hrs!?! I usually keep about 3-4hrs wor. Abit too long hor?

Am using Avent bottle warmer, at it's lowest.

Dun not whether it's too hot leh..

Poohbear, how do ur ML charge? Am also thinking of getting one session to clear my lump..

My massage package will start next week.. dun noe ur ML do one time or not..

Blueroti, I also gotten Annie's ML contact, one time S$50. U wana try? I haven call her thou =P

Pixel, can drink bubble tea? OMG.....

Act when we breastfeed, can we drink milktea? Got caffine..

Mummies can advise what are the die die no touch food and drinks during BF?

something to share share...i've just recorded a video of my ML massaging my bb to get rid of the wind in her tummy, she seem to burp better and faster and fart more after the massage... those mummies who are interested can pm me... i'll upload as private video in facebook if there're more than 5 interested mummies :D

milktea,

hugs hugs... i can understand how u feel... i was so upset that i cried today... my mom tot i wanna bring bb to PD to check what's wrong... really tot of going... dunno is it he got tummyache or what leh.. when my boi cries ah, he'll curl his legs up.. i think it's cos of the wind in his tummy... but even after ru yi oil also doesn't help much for my case... sob sob...

mommies,

how to know if bb lao sai ah?

annie,

i realise if i split the feed (abt 120ml) into 2 feeds... he can burp!!! it's like accumulation of the gas then at one go then he burp... maybe u can try not splitting into to many feeds?

lilprecious,

how to make bb slp facing down ah? i tried ah.. but he resist!!!

Hi Mummies!!

Today is day 14th and finally my wound is getting better.. thou if I sit too long it will still hurts... ML will come tml to start session... finally can relieve some stiff back... think my body cannot take too much confinement food cos of mt heaty nature... last night my nose bleed... duno is it related to the vinegar pig trotters or pig stomach soup...

I nv heard of confinement cannot chg bedsheet ghehe.. CL just helped me chg this morning... btw bath with herbal bath can use shampoo and body foam? I tot cannot so yday after I bath and was blow drying my hair, my CL says my hair still stinks and say can use shampoo and body foam actually... I sianz half, wasted the once a week luxury of bathing...

Thanks for the recommendations on the buffet =) I also like everton park akk... use to do bulk order in office from them....

2Ks - thanks for sharing on the labels.. wana ask, what are the things that I need to label when putting bb in IFC?

milktea20, sori arh... i always couldnt relate the smh nicks and names in fb... are we friends on fb? if not add me k? i will give u access to the video [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Zenia : i wanna see too.. Can fb message me? Cause i seldom check my pm here... =\ thank thanks! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Milktea

cannot drink bubble tea lah. Got caffeine. Some doc say one cup is ok but I didn't touch caffeine during my #1 bfing period. I planned to take maybe once a week for this time round. Dun want too hardup on myself

I skipped chilli too

abt tummyache or colic, my ml say everyday put a bit ruyi oil. Dun wait until got wind then put...too late kind

and she taught me how to apply the strokes on tummy n back. Cup ur hands n push downwards.

Btw colic time, your bb tend to draw up the legs towards their tummy. It's a sign of pain. Yesterday my bb started, and I let her lie tummy down. She kept farting when I let her lie tummy down. Pls remember to be by ur bb side when ur bb sleep tummy down. Else neck not strong can die frm SID (sudden infant death) this one no joking matter ok

Zenia I want the link too leh heehee thanks

Xiaofeizhu

bottles, bag, containers, comb, lotion bottles etc. Anything that comes frm u lah

if u kiasu, all the clothes, cloths, towels blah blah also cam but that means u'll need lots of iron on labels

Me too interested in the video, can FB message me too??

Me bb also have wind in tummy .. So agree for CL to give her gripe water fated bath... Hopefully it clear the wind n not become colic sia.....

pixie...naughty ah..first go dental during confinement..then drink bubble tea some more...

i was thinking if like DOM,,drink 2 hours before b/f...coffee n tea that kind alos same concept right.2 hours can?

i also drank liao tt day [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] .this morning drink tea latte some more..i try to limit..but also wanna cut some slack to me also lor..

zenia..i add u..ur FB is zenia sim right..i see u in some ppl FB...

any bb having stuff nose,nasal congestion?

my girl having it for 1 week oredi..coz pass by the elder bro lor..sigh so poor thig.haven 1 month oredi sick liao..

can share wat medication did doc give? recover oredi? coz mine 1 wk liao stil like tt..dont know wherther wanna see again doc...

babyhappie, are u on FB? add me Zenia Sim... i will give u access [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jaster:

Ridwind babydrop - relief of infant colic, gripes & other abdominal discomfort due to retention of gas.

You may want to try this...

zenia, am Chris Lee in your fb.

ya pixel, like jaime question, if can drink dom n wait for few hours, can drink bubble tea n wait few hours too?

Act caffine, abit is ok rite?

jaime, my baby got nasal congestion, Pd said: nose small breathing channel narrow, its common. Gv me a nasal drip which help soften the nose shit but still no use. whenever he drinks milk, his breathing like v breathless n got lotsa phelgm sound. But at least no cry.

These 2 days baby cry cry cry.. hope the baby massage Zenia shared will help him slp better.

Hi mums

I know most of u have been following the proper confinement when I come in to read I find I have a very lax cl [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I guess she dun wan to push the hard core tradition on me. Either that or u can say she's lazy or not so competent. Lol

Can u remember how much ur babies drank when u Bb is abt a week to 2 weeks?

My baby girl drink about 60-70ml 3-4 hourly, 2nd week 80-90 ml 3-4 hourly.

Birth wt is 3.5kg

Amt drink i think related to wt of baby... every baby is different.

Thx trestar

My boy at one week drinks abt 50-60.

Do ladies really rest a lot during the day? Even tho I've lack of sleep like 3 hrs sometimes I find it hard to rest in the day. Even when Bb rest I will need to do things n when cl handling Bb I like to watch n to spend time w Bb. At nite cuz I fully latch I'm up every 3 hrs n ESP the last feed abt 5-6 am I end up not goin back to sleep cuz I can't fall asleep n my elder kid would b up soon for school soi end up not resting.

Sinmey: sparkletot hv vacancy for IFC?? Cynthia said it's fully booked leh.. How much is it? Sparkletot is under pap one..

337 near my house...

halo milktea

dun be too upset. how abt try to play some music to soothe the baby? i remember reading somewhr that if baby has colic, bring him/her for a ride in the car wh may help as well. hopefully, your baby feels better soon.

n why dun u ask your ML if she does massage for babies too?

as for what to eat when BF-ing, i think the diet is pretty similar to what you eat during pregnancy - drink milk, eat veg, fish etc. at least that's what i did for my #1.

and yes, thanks! pls PM me annie's ML's contact details - is she good? think problem is most MLs have been booked n it's packages so may not want to do ad hoc sessions.

hey poohbear, thanks for the contact! will msg her.

Milktea: the everton park pointed akk cost $0.80. My Hubby placed order already.. Morning going to pray ancestors then turn there to collect the akk lor.. Supposed to bring him shave botak but the Chinese calendar said not a good day to shave botak so just trim abit.. Will shave another day..

Milktea,

Her charges is $550 for 7 sessions. Last time I did one more session at 1 month for $70. She's quite good at clearing breast engorgement.

I also read before that EBM (not touched by saliva) can stay at room temperature for 4 hours, if air con 6 hours.

Blueroti, you're welcome. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back