(2011/03) Mar 2011

mimimo,

cham lah.. my ss drop these few days.. no menses. and I cannot ascertain the reason! I still pump as usual except that water intake a bit lesser. very worried...

take some fenugreek also not useful.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Esnow, my gd friend also come back liao, 2nd mth aft I deliver. Ss drop abt 20ml per pump. Norm ss drop 2-3days before n 2-3 days during Menses.

Esnow, my gd friend also come back liao, 2nd mth aft I deliver. Ss drop abt 20ml per pump. Norm ss drop 2-3days before n 2-3 days during Menses.

Self fix at vivo city do sell ftg... They hv whole range there..

Otherwise can go centrepoint robinsons, hv certain range

hi matched_gal, i mixed 3tbsp of bm to 1tbsp of cereal ler, it was not thick ler, but she seemed dun like. Will try with more bm again this weekend. tks for advise.

Another question, do u start using walker to your bb? I quite resistant to introduce walker as i read online it's not encouraged for bb as it might delayed babies walking process and also to avoid accidents caused by walker, but my nanny requested it and told me all her taken care babies were using it. My nieces and nephews are using it also. Mummies, could share your advice??

Happy 6 months to RL and march bb born on March 1!!! A significant milestone archieved for all March mummies...Jia You, be it moo mooing or good bonding with our babies.

My boy has started on walker. At first I was also reluctant to give, cos read up that it might affect bb walking development. But..my mum insist on giving him walker. I have no choice but to give in lo. She say there's no issue at all, last time we also use, other babies also using.

Just make sure that someone is around when bb is in the walker, never leave him alone.

About the development, I believe they will learn to walk sooner or later. So if walker really delay the walking process, it is just a matter of time when they know how to walk. See whether u want your bb to start walking earlier or later lo.

If you dun want to give walker, just tell your nanny that u dun wanna give.

Rach....thanks! just saw ur post.

Happy 6mths birthday to Raylynn too! I bought a small slice of cake today and celebrated his 1/2 birthday just now...

And hor...another 6 mths...is their 1st birthday le....so excited...

Wah long time didn't log in!!

Very fast hor our babies reaching 6 months. I wish I got more time for my baby though.

Btw happy bellies really that good? Seems like everyone is using that to feed baby for cereals or brown rice.

Pixie, I shd haf some to order. I try take a better look later using comp. Hp to small screen.

Ya, so fast bb turning 6mths. My girl gg for jab later. Pray tat all will b well n no fever. Shd I cont to give her cereal tml n sun if got fever? Still tot of giving her new menu to try tml. Not sure shd or not.

Jojo

I had a similar case too. Brought him to pd who inserted something to make him poo. Pd said breastfed babies can don't poo up to 1 week and some even longer. My root cause was my diet, not enough fruits and veg.

Joc, norm I onli giv cereal 2 days aft jab cos my mum say cereal is a bit heaty.

Mimimo, I think belinda has got 4cans bn ftg, she wanna sell maybe u can contact her. Lmk if u need her contact.

My gal also nv poo for 3 days liao... N her fart....whooo so smelly... Haha... I wonder y bf bb got such smelly fart...

Mimimo: My boy is no longer on full breastmilk le. Last time he will poo in abt 2 or 3 days. This time is 1wk so I'm quite worry. N he's always cranky recently, not sure if it's cos he nv poo.

Hmm..I'll try to eat more fruits n veggie. Think about it, this week i've been slacking on fruits n veggie. Hope it helps.

Zenia: My boy has been farting alot for the past week. Sometimes it's really smelly..haha.

jojo, try to massage his tummy in clockwise direction and give some water. will help to kick start poo-ing.

tt day my gal farted in the cab when i brought her to my mum's place lor. only me, her and the cabbie inside the whole cab... and then i heard this air sound... then i smell.... woohooo... i saw the uncle face a bit wrinkled... but i was thinking if i should tell him it's my bb who farted. i think he'll prob think tt i'm pushing the blame to my bb lar >.<

Fridge to go

mummies I have leh.... No one rem I was posting abt it last time?

Posted many times some more...

Lol..

If anyone wants PM me... Thanks...

zenia,

thanks for sharing. so it is possible for ss to drop before AF comes.. I am expecting it to come soon. but not confirm when coming coz I am not monitoring my cycle. so far only one time full AF. my gynae say our cycles will not be regular since we are still bfing.

hee... i am also very excited about my bb turning 6 months soon. can start semi-solids and see her reactions! hahaa..

mummies,

my bb has been having difficulty sleeping properly. She will latch to sleep but if I move her to her cot or she turn herself, she will wake up and cry big time. She dun used to be like that. For the past 3 nights, she has been like this and the cycle repeats itself 2-3 times per night before she really get into deep sleep till the next morning. Prior to sleeping, she is still happy. Is this due to teething? is any bb like her? What can I do to help her?

esnow, my menses super not zoon recently, sometimes earlier, sometimes late for one wk, sometimes more, sometimes less. so unpredictable. so very sian abt it. and i realised my bb dont drink well during tt period of time. hmmm wondering if bm taste differently :p

let ur bb sleep deeper before shifting her to her cot... sometimes u see her sleeping liao but she still haven reach lala land... so must wait a lil longer, maybe another 10-15mins before u shift her to the cot.

Esnow,

My baby also lik tt. For abt 1 week Liao. Now I dun latch her to slp lor. I put her in her cot when she's awake an she'll scream like wat. Cos I wan her to get used to her cot n not always slp with us. 1st day scream n cry for 1 hr, 2nd day half hr, 3rd day 10 mins, finally now can slp if I stay beside her n pat her. But her startle reflex still very bad.

Zenia,

Now my gal is the farting queen in the house. Tink she got 5 days nv poo Liao. Problem is she dun drink water! I tried giving everyday but everytime it's a struggle as she spits n fuss.

Mummies, how to solve the problem of baby not drinking plain water?

Hi mummies,

RE: water retention on my fingers

went to see doctor this morning... and he told me that it is not due to water retention. It is finger arthritis -_-||| ..just like old ppl having knee arthristis...i am hving finger arthritis ...

Came back from my work trip to Korea.. wah sia! Miss my bb like hell! Everytime heard her voice, i will cry.. shitty right!

Jojo, my PD says if bb never poos, can try give apple juice or apple puree wor!

Happy 6th months to all our bbs... time passes so fast!!

Lilprecious, jiayou! It's not easy but as mummies, we will somehow preserver ok?

Lin, my girl used to guai guai drink when she was younger... but dunno y 3mth+ she suddenly dun like to drink water.. initially she'll fuss & spit out... i stopped for few days... now i still try to give everyday... she dun fuss as much but she'll push the teat to aside or smile at me or spit out... i just keep encouraging her to drink some water... tell her its nice & blah blah blah... gd days, she'll drink abt 40-50ml...

Zenia: I have tried massaging but still dun work leh. Gave him carrot puree also no use.

Esnow: My boy used to be able to slp thru the night. For the pass few nights he will suddenly cry in his slp. He wun slp back on his own, need to carry n pat him den he will slp back.

Menses: My menses still have not come back. It is normal right?

Tres: Apple juice helps? Ok..later go buy for him. Those baby food bottled puree can right?

hello mummies.....haven't post for a long time....3 cheers!! our bbs are all/on e way to 6mths old!!

joc - my bb had e same prob w urs also, drink water when younger, then suddenly dislike...try giving her water via spoon. mine now can drink at least 70ml per time. always feed her warm water after bath

jo-jo - me too!! used to sleep thru the night. these 2 nights will suddenly cry in her sleep n refuse to sleep after that. suspect maybe growing teeth, so v cranky. wanna peng sang already. damn tired cos she wake up few times in 1 night. cooling gel for her gums only effective for 5mins. praying e hell days can end soon.

Jojo, yupz those Heinz apple juice jar, as for puree, I made myself.

Also my mum says dun give those Del monte banana, coz it's very 'liang', scared the bb will get phelgm if eat too much, should buy those smaller and shorter bananas wor!

Zenia

Thks so much, I got an old hand me down ftg from my sil, should be able to serve me for a while more. My boy also farts a lot and it's v smelly! When he does that in the lift (his fave), we get strange looks from others @_@

Jojo

I don't know whether you wanna try this as last resort. we gave him a little banana purée last week, (those short short bananas) and he poo shortly after that. That time my pd also said monitor the fm, some babies may develop constipation with certain brand of fm.

ST

Ah so you found the root cause, still pain ma?

Menses

After mine returned, it was regular every month but I noticed that the flow is much much heavier than pre preg.

dunno if there's any scientific explanation...but maybe "tong" liaoz... can flow out better? haha...

cuz during preggy everything is expanded to its max already... :p

Alamak.. my baby has so many friends doing the same stunt as her! All sleep half way wake up and cry.. mummies.. lets jiayou together! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Mommies

I have a tin of Dumex Mamil Gold Stage 2 (400g) and would like to exchange it for Enfapro A+ Stage 2 (400g).

Can meet up at Boon lay MRT, Choa Chu kang MRT by

appointment on certain days.

Pls PM me if you are keen, thanks!

Hi, its so long since I last post n coming in to read. I have been busy busy busy.

Mummies whose bb at infant care, how is it like? Anyone heard to Josiah babies?? Any comment? I need to go back to work in nov thus intent to put my bb at a infant care.

Appreciate all feedback.

So happy, my girl weighs 7.77kg. Brought her for jab yesterday. Praying hard tat there'll b no fever. Decided to stop giving her cereal for today to monitor her.

OSH KOSH / CARTERS SALES

Carters 50% off: further 20%: price x 0.8 x 1.28

Osh kosh Clearance: further 30% + 20%: price x 0.7 x 0.8 x 1.28

Osh kosh non clearance up to 60%: + 20%: price x 0.8 x 1.28

If anyone keen, pls add ur items to cart, highlight and copy paste into email and send me..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I've ordered 4 batches and limited sizes and colors left already...

Still got mummies want....

So see if we can make it another batch...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi mummies, I hv a silly question to ask. Bought those heinz apple juice. How should we feed our bb? Using spoon or milk bottle? And if can't finished, hv to store in fridge. Do I need to reheat it? Or just let our babies drink chilled apple juice? I scare he will cough leh...

ST: u can use bottle, then when bigger can use those sprout cup... But I never gave kyler those... Got once free gift I gave him he doesn't like.. So I stop.

I pour out then chilled remaining.. Then before giving I bring out from fridge then give..

But he doesn't like so eventually my dogs drank it

I suggest if u wanna try apple juice, how about those juice that remains on the plate when steaming fruits like apple/pear? That one confirm better then bottled ones

ST> mmm till date RY has never tried those bottled juices... I think bought once...after RY was one yr old... She didn't even want to drink and I Nv buy it again.... Personally dun like bottled food/drinks...

Why need to give apple juice leh?? Think still a bit young for these... Sweet leh... Even if give, maybe after 1yo....

Agree with 2Ks... Those steam ones more natural...

But up to u la..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Pink: is it Josiah babies at suntec? Looks nice...

But personally i dun like the aircon there, u might notice that part is quite cold..

What questions u wanna ask about IFC..

Your questions very wide, I dunno how or where to start answering...

Hi

I am using a medela PISA. Does anyone know where I can buy a battery pack for it? Want to use it while traveling and when not convenient to use electricity....

Thanks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back