(2011/03) Mar 2011

congrats to Zenia, rest well!

I just came back from my bwax - ouch, painful during the process but still bearable la.. I think I too long didn't do liao tat y feel pain. But after seeing the end result is shiok, coz is clean and clear now! :D my boy kept moving during my bwax session, I think he can feel my tense! lol... Hopefully my hair won't grow back too fast..

gosh, this thread is moving so fast!!

babyroom decal for:

starfruit

milktea

Tres

Audrey

I think we can get 20% off easily lah coz I might buy more than 1.

Send me your interest via email alright:

[email protected]

Congrats to all the mummies for smooth delivery, act evryday also got, I kindle cannot rem which is which liao. But so happy to start see pretty newborn photos in FB liao =)

I was reading on the painrelief available during delivery.

I think other than epi, the only one we could try luck and rely on is Pethidine.

Last about 2-3hours, must be injected before 3cm.

I think this is to play safe so that the side effect will not be on baby after delivery.

How about epi?

Before how many cm must we decide?

And usually will last how long?

For mummies who had delivered in Mount A, can you share what are given to us during our stay..

woww..didnt check in morning..already 2 poppped...so interesting!!1 congrats!!!

2ks..i saw ur question on kyler first day at new school..my experience..sometimes parents ard..they even more sticky n misbehave..just have to drop n go..but maybe 1-2 hours later can spy n see what they doing..

so if the kids keep crying for more than half hour..they may also call u..

..when my boy graduated to CC....i wanted to take half day..in the end i went back office to work

then in the new child care.my office was stil close..i went shopping instead..just pop by once to make sure he didnt cry any more..then i went back shopping lor

but now i have a bigger problem at hand..i am not entirely happy with my current childcare..n i manage to source for 1 whihch is just a row behind my current child care..n its cheaper!!! by sgd 100 plus a month and cna accept my boy anytime..n has a bigger class for PG and open concept etc...the lady boss/branch director is a mummy herself..very nice to talk to....n the same chain as my first child care whcih i was quite satisfied with..

..i very tempted to move him..my only concern is that it is not healthy to move my boy ard in such a short space of time..and march is not a good time to move lor.. with the new addition..

sigh...as always hubby provide no solution....

jaime: thanks for replying...

ya hor..perhaps i should just leave him there then pop by during lunchtime to take a look at him?

take cab from workplace there should take me about 15 mins only...

in the 1st place why u wanna change his cc? u change to yuquan is it??

now he in which school? its so difficult to find a space in sbw...

i even called up mcys, the officer ask me back, how i want her to help me..

sigh..baby cot supposed to deliver tomolo morning..now they called say cannot morning can only deliver evening..evening i already out @ church liao..sigh..

i dont wan wait another week leh..they say alternative is tue thurs..but tue only during day time which my hubby and me will be at work..thurs they say evening from 5pm..which i not even home yet loh..prob is my bedding with them too..so i cant wash til they deliver...

now he in yu quan..do u know anything abt yu quan..or heard from ur MIL/SIL??

i wanan change back to cherie hearts but the one near yu quan in bugis (not his old one coz abit too far n price is similar to yu quan)..just at the back of yu quan.so logistic wise is stil the same..

n cheaper by SGD 100 a moment..now got promo.. cheaper by sgd 168 per month!!!....make $ sense hor...same location...price diff by so much!!!

val...i also need to hvae lobang..in preparation for my buys during confinement...i dont wanna ask my hubby to collect for me..such complain...

i tot ta q bin is good...if rach says ur lobang is better..must be cheaper than ta q bin

jaime: how much are u paying for yu quan? how come his class so few students?

cheaper by $168 a month is freaking alot of difference leh!

cherie hearts tot quite ex one??

Wow.... so many mummies popped liao...

Just went for my gynae check...

bb 2.8kg at 36 weeks...

Dr Ang ask me don eat so much....cos #1 is oni 2.8kg when born now #2 already so big... He say may give birth earlier but not so early but will still be early ('--) also don noe if bb will come out early like that... but he told me to pack my bag first...

must tahan one more week again

i also quite surpised...

yu quan is 780 after subsidy...cherie heart is 612 after subsidy...same location some more...

principal say new intake..wanna settle the kids before bringing in more kids etc...til today...i still see 2 boys..got 1 more coming in..but still now i see no sight of the kid

the only reason i am reluctant to let go is i believe yu quan chinese is really good lor..but wont be see at this level..when they go N2 onwards , K1, K2..but that is a long long way

Zenia, congrat to you new born BB!! rest well ya!!!!

poky, i was told my Linda that gynae will use their finger to judge the cm.. but even gynae insert the fingers as deep as possible, but still 10cm wor.. i reli dono how they use finger to judge the cm.. but anyway, is confirmed that they use finger to judget how many cm we dilated ya??

chen, wow.. ur gynae said she can feel BB head moving??? that's reli exciting... but some mummies yest said still wana notty notty with hubby... but i think finger is shorter than hubby's bird bird ba!!! if gynae finger can feel BB head.. means hubby bird bird also can feel??? haha

Annie Lim,

haha.. ur boy moved alot during ur B-wax??? mine also.. my boy like boxing me throughout the whole b-wax session... i so worry that he wana come out during the b-wax session wor!! super active.. think he feel my feeling when the pulling out effect... hahaha!!!!

2ks, yalor. She delivered in noon n I suppose to visit her. End up I delivered at night n she visit me the next day when she discharged instead. Funny!!!

jaime: wah....both yu quan and cherie hearts also so ex leh....

kyler existing cc i only paying $300, but of cos the standard sucks la...

most important is which school u feel comfortable with...

i understand, like u, kyler is changing school 1 march, i also wondering can he cope, and can my hubby cope with the logistics...

he just asked me that day to write down what to pack for him to bring school everyday

Fish, how cam drink DOM everyday. Jz had it few times. The smell like rubber n taste so HOT. Drink liao sweat non stop. Can't tahan leh... Ask cl to cook sth with it. Really can't take the taste to drink like tat leh...

Fish, yes! I think when I felt the pain he also can feel my tense ba.. tat y moved alot.. haha... then the therapist still told me "he is kicking!" haha... I also scare he comes out during the bwax session so I trying my best to keep myself calm and relax... My therapist said there was a mother who did bwax today and gave birth tmr loh! *scary*

Fish, you not hiring CL?

Fish!! Finger and bird bird!! Omg~ lolx.

Ohyes, I totally forgotten about the budget announcement today.

Sourduck, are you the one who join me with crabtree and evelyn spree last Xmas?

I forgot which mummy liao, can email me if you see this post?

Got something to share.

Annie,

no CL this time wor.. coz i cater confinement food.. then my MIL will come in SG to help a few days, then the rest of the days will be my mummy help!!then mummy take care of me n BB in day time while hubby n myself will be nite time!!!!

sinmey,

i also hate the taste of DOM..but no choice, coz i cater confinment food and wont be cooking, so i have to drink it from the bottle lor!! juz stop breathing then drink then finish!!!

Milktea, dont laugh at me la!! coz i reli confuse, why gynae finger can feel BB head.. then that means hubby bird bird also can feel BB head le lor.. coz hubby bird bird sure longer than gynae finger ma!!!!

I think we will miss the boat of the new bb scheme lah.. Coz we march ma, they probably will only start all the revised benefits after May?

Fish, so good, can save the CL fee.. How I wish I can be like you... But my mum and MIL have to work, thus nobody to help me in the morning with bb, have to hire CL... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Still in observation ward.. No intense contraction yet but my bed all wet wet.. The water bag keeps on oozing out... Change pad thrice.. Each time use 2 pad.. Nearly 1

Pkt finish up!!

Someone someone pls update on the singapore budget!!

same la...i also no help...both mum & mil working..

then hor...i rather CL help then my mum...

sometimes they think they know but actually dunno...

only add on to my stress

2ks...in town area mar..no choice lor...coz i stay in town..those near my house also ard the same price..the nearest to my house is mindchamps..that one even more scary the fees...sigh

Zenia: wow..... congrats!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Milktea... mi interested in e wall deco... r u still taking orders? still lookin through the albums... will pm u [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

2ks, I agreed with you... My MIL ytd said MUST feed bb water if not bb next time don't like to drink water! I told her if I able to breastfeed exclusively, no need to feed water, she gave me a very doubtful look leh! Oh no, I can forsee many conflicts about the difference way of handling bb going to happen between me n my MIL, help!!! They didn't study and has no knowledge but want to argue their way! =(

jaime: then u can tell me which CC is good cos I also stay near town. Maybe I wanna put mine bb in CC when he's 18 mths old. Else I die ah.

jaime: kyler new school in geylang east...the school fees only $315...

hubby asked me whether i wanna shift or not...cos its like alot of vacancies at that area...another new school opening soon too...

Annie: same like my MIL and grandma!!! They say feed bb water when I told them dehydration can be cause of jaundice too.

sorry i missed the link on the wall deco..can someone post the link again ? i lazy mum..never go deco baby room nor his cupboard..keke

annie: sorry about that point...i still give my baby water despite i breastfeed him for 14 months...

so until now, my boy at 25 months coming 26, only loves water and milk...he dont drink sweet drinks, soya, barley, ribena, soft drinks etc

2Ks, maybe individual preferred way of handling. But to me, if I can exclusively breastfeed, I don't want to give water coz as what Fish also said, new born no need drink water as our milk has enough water to quench bb's thirst as mentioned in many breastfeeding reference book and from the course I attended.

2ks..shift as in shift ur whole house?

limlim..u stil long long way [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] bb also haven 1 month [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] i dont think i have u on FB..u r matilda right? i add u

limlim/ annie, same lah...

i also specially brought my mum to the prenatal class and ask the teacher if need to feed water..

teacher say exclusive BF dont need feed water..then my mum after that stil insist muz drink water..else next time baby dont wan drink water....I was like...faintzzz!!!

Unless you give or mix FM, then you need to give water as FM is thicker in content and harder to digest, thus need to feed bb water.

jaime: yup am Matilda. I very kiasu de. I like to read up abt CC, nursery and Kindergarten stuff. Lolzz! Cos good ones often have waiting list.

Back