(2011/01) Jan 2011

Morning mummies,

Eh, can I ask who is collating the list? Can we send the particulars through email or PM instead? Sometimes got people who will just take down email addresses and send spam advertising emails...

chabby,

I also stay at bukit batok leh... and also delivering in GlenE... I will probably deliver ard christmas period when I'm abt 37-38 weeks coz of my GD lor....

Which PD you choosing?

Hi all,

Anyone staying in Amk area can share where to buy coconut? Haha me n hb totally cannot find... We tried ntuc even...

Hi mummies,

think we can just all form a contact list even for those not staying in north east area and can still arrange meet up [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] but how do we go about it if its in email? will it be messy? hmmm any suggestion how best to monitor?

Hi Nimkulut,

I bought my at NTUC at buangkok..mayb the NTUC you went did not carry that? how about trying Amk Hub NTUC?

Hi Nimkulut,

Have you book your stay with Mt e yet? They have recently revised the charges..since so ex now [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Lily,

me and hb went to ask in AMK Hub NTUC... they dun sell it there...

so sad... i super craving for coconut ever since everyone started discussing it... cool~

Eh~ I think e table got error.. i be delivering at mount A~ =D went for their hospital tour recently... seems to be a nice environment.. But i also found out something quite intesting.. wonder if other hospital same same...

Mount A charges - according to package.. but if we "check in" to the hospital at Day 0 10pm, and bb is born at (anytime after 12 midnight) Day 1 2am, then the package will cover from Day 1.. and all Day 0 delivery room charges will be considered additional charge. =_=

Hi Fiona, Chabby, me no have excel program at home. so can't update the list. can anyone else help? if not got to wait till monday when i go back office :p

as for the meet up group, howabout we make use of facebook? seems like so far we join the FB group liao no activity lei. organizers for the meetup can create events and invite participants base on the info we gathered for the EDD table. we can also set privacy level for the events.

maybe we can include FB name in our EDD table. How?

Hi smurf, my ADD is on 3Jan. Ya. i think we may meet at Mt A if your bb come out 1 week earlier lei. fwah! if ur ADD also same as mine then really too quao3 liao. we same age, same Gynae, live in same area ...

as for your appetite, got pple told me that our eating and sleeping pattern now may be somewhat bb's pattern. so do try to take standard meals even no appetite.

Hi Nimkulut,

Oic, tot you are delivering at MT E seems like not many deliver at mt e [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] so sad..

Y not you try the ntuc at buangkok mrt? the one tat is 24hours? i bot my on tues nite after reading too..its nice and sweet and cost only a dollar for one [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi TIng, Can u send me the invitation as well?

Anyone thought of making use of Maternity leave to travel? So tempting to.. but dunno how to travel with a young BB leh...

Hi Cookiefleur, i will be going but scare lay..Sitex usually veri crowded hence car park will be a problem..

Hi Ting,

nvr receive any invite wo??

luckymummy11: me me!! my parents staying in woodlands..

now i staying with them until i do finish my confinement den go back to my own house at sembawang..

Ting: ok sure.. can also send me the invitation as well??

Hi Ting,

can resend? I check again now invite or fren request lay [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

hi, any mummy choose c-sec on 1-Jan at TMC?

is there any additional charges for this date (both hospital & gynae)?

by the way, if choosing c-sec on sat/ sun, will also incur additional charges?

HI Evlin,

Call the hospital and yr gynae to check.

For my case my gynae think dun charge extra but the hospital do charge extra..

hubby and i will be going to the parenthood fair tmr morning if i can..

jus now slip and fall while going down the stairs. end up w butt on the floor. =( luckily was holding the railing as i go down the stair. so far seem ok.. dun feel water bag has broke or any greenish-brown discharge. baby is also moving. so everything shld fine rite? sigh~

Letting go 2 boxes of brand new unopened pigeon breast pad at $22 due to overstock.

36 pcs 1 box & 72 pieces 1 box. Self collect in bukit panjang.

Pls kindly pm me if keen.

Dear mummies.. Pls all be careful when walking ard... Now always raining, floor slippery and our balance not so good... And oh. Bring umbrella along.. Dun want to catch a cold from being drenched...

Weekend is almost here...

Hi, my EDD is 26 Jan and I chose my C-sec date to be 20 Jan. Need to tell my gynae next week. Not sure if bb can wait.... Haha...

call the clinic to check what to look out for after the slip and fall.

they say to look out for:

- water bag break

- greenish brown discharge

- bleeding

- abdominal pain

- contraction

- little or no fetal movement

so far i'm ok except for thigh muscle that aches.. pray hard everything is ok. will continue to monitor for the next few days.. my gynae appt is next monday morning.

Hoshi,

my gynae recommend Dr YY Yip and Dr Gong Wei Kin.

we opt for Dr YY Yip.

Beside me, Kimmy also stay at Bt Batok. Can organise a meet-up of playgroup when the babies arrive. Kimmy is doing c-sec before x-mas.. same as you.

My colleague recommend a PD that practice in Bt Batok Central. that clinic allow the use of CDA account. do you wan me to email you the contacts of this PD?? this will save us the hassle of having to go down to Glen-e just to see PD. PM me or leave your e-mail. i'll get back.

Hi Ting,

Please help me update my details [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Nick:puix2

Child#1

SengKang

KKH

Dr Irene Chuah

EDD:13 Jan

Hi Mummies: please add me to Sengkang area meetup list as well[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] tq tq

Any mummies has pain around groin area? I did pre natal yogo and think I overstretched muscles. Super painful for past 2 days and can't really walk properly. Wonder how long it will take to heal

Lily,

i fell at on my way to the shelter area in the condo i stayed in. went swimming and it rained..stupid design! ROAR!

Aiyo chabby better be careful! Hear liao very worried for u man.. Monitor properly and if anything not well better inform doc.

Chabby,

Aiyo...walk slowly and always walk near to something tat u can grab on...take care

Yaya, me stay at Bukit batok area...

Hoshi,

when is ur due date? mine is on 22nd Dec at TMC

evlin,

TMC will have extra charge. My gynae told me if I deliver on xmas day, will have big charges cos it's a public holiday and fall on weekend. Better to check with your gynae..

Chabby,

Oh dear! Must take care esp now when it's raining almost every other day.

Ting,

Can pls add my details to the list?

Nick: yotsuba

EDD: 23 Jan

Hospital: KKH

Gynae: Irene Chua

Child: #1, gal

Staying at: Punggol

Thanks!

Grumpus,

I realized our EDDs are on the same day!

Re dreaming abt our bbs,

I only dream about my pregnancy, but funny thing is, my hb keeps having weird dreams abt our bb. He dreamt that she looked exactly like him, and he dreamt other weird dreams... Hahaha...

dear mummies,

thank you for your concern. i'm fine and monitoring.. baby been cooperative and moving constantly. so far so good. but my thighs hurt. most prob strain the muscle when i slip bah.

smurf,

you've got mail.

Back