(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

piggym

apply the slimming ccream la - fetish for fun - find it not bad.

I found out last mth till now maybe cos my father + MIL birthday went out to eat 3 times & then my MIL cooked a storm also at home one day for her BD. + i been binging alot put on 2 kg! Boo HOo HOO! waist seem to have increased too!

Better quickily do something. I think no more fried things for a while - soupy noodles for this week lunches. I bot magnums some more u see la. told my hb buy 2 (get 2 free) when i went there i grabbed 8 pcs & went to pay.

More for thighs & butt & arms la slimming - tum will stop once i O & BDed.

Starzz

your job hor must ccarry heavy things u must take care with telling your boss. Cos u might risk being next of the Axe or or or asked to change to part time or shifted to another department. BUt if your baby's more important - you want to weight the consequences. BUt stupid lor - got baby no job also problem. I told my friends who jsut Strike HUSH HUSH 1st (yourcase maybe cos must carry heavy things is slightly diff) cos now alot of axing. dont want to risk them losing their jobs lor.

My boss asked me to find out some info which I told him is absolutely ridiculous, pple wun give one. And anyway I think the reason for needing this info is also kuku. And the timeline he set also kuku. Expect pple to reply in 1h time so he can give the findings to his boss.

Pengz!

furryfurry

I wun get one lah. This kinda thing, who will gimme. The first person I called was so incredulous that I cud ask for such info. I cud feel myself blushing in shame - wanted to tell her, it's not my fault, I am not the one who came up with the stupid idea.

Hi... any1 know whether wat is the normal range for LH & FSH level for CD2? Mine is FSH5.4 & LH3.69 in CD2. I dunno is the result is at which level.... whether is at low side or wat as the doc did not explain to me....

Yday was angry with dh.... He told me he is not working now & havent find a job yet so dun wanna have bb now. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] I am so upset with him as how come he changed his plan w/o even telling me & just change on his own...

Sarah, u can ring his clinic and ask his nurse or ask to speak with him

Jeanpink - hugs...that's tough...is he feeling insecure?

today is my CD21, i suppose to go for blood test of my progesterone level to check how i response to clomid. But suddenly feel like giving up as my temperature dropping n feel like no hope this cycle so might as well dun go....

Sarah, just go and give yourself a chance la. Every month is one chance we have...don't qi nei [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]... to take BBT every morning is a very stressfull task. Btw, eggwhite means menses going to come?

Sarah, not necc, egg white cervical muscus can mean nearing ovulation....plus the symptoms can go off a little with clomid. At least it does for me...

Sarah, we duno coz we nvr had those tests before...:p.

Me back.

Ask u hor, do u buy big red onions or yellow onions to cook food? Last time Pinkie asked before, but I nvr got the ans. Asked the NTUC lady, she told me she personally uses red onions so I followed her lor.

I usu onli buy shallots.

Furry, I oso duno leh...NTUC auntie was telling cook soup, fry vegs all use red onions leh...

GM back from lunch...

piggym

whahaha no la.. jokin nia... cause i read 'If, however, your test line is almost always positive or nearly positive, it can be indicative of a hormone imbalance.'

whahahahha... :p

bryest

did gynae say its a clear one??

hmmm i not sure leh.. cause i only know tat if the cyst gets bigger, it might cause the bb cannot have space to develop and if carry to full term tat time might not be able to deliver naturally...

does ur AF like comes a lot of got any blood clot?? big big ones la..

jeanpink

maybe dh is stress bah.. tink he dun meaan anything one... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

sayang sayang guys are always like tat.. all talk / makin decision without thinkin whether will it hurt the other half... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

jul

sayang sayang you also... dun be bother.. ur boss tink u are superwoman ah.. tell ur boss no.. u are super mummy...

but my O date is over woh.... n dunno y b4 O day i o not have eggwhite... only from CD18 onwards then got the eggwhite. confuse....

jandew, the red one more taste and it is sweeter. Yellow one not much taste. Depending what u wanna uswe for. Like some dishes, the yellow one not so strong so doesn't over power the food.

sarah, maybe u O late.. get a opk and check bah. dun feel sad. Usually O temp with dip 1.

What are some of your hobbies? I love to read but am so missing english bookshops here haha

furry, GM

cos he say having a bb will need a lot of $$ once strike so now he feel that he is not working so financial is not secure. He say even check up also so x now even b4 bb is born... I thinks thats y he is rejecting me. I am doing so much here trying to have a bb there he is dun wan also dun tell me. I just tell him off yday when he thinks its time than i will see if its time for me anot. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/angry.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/kao_cry.gif]

vic ma

not always carry lah.. so still okie

if need can ask male team mates to help help.

actually was thinking to tell my boss 2 weeks later since 2 weeks later going gynae again but think also canot wait 2 weeks.

Got to tell him i cant work night liao..

Hi GM,

U had a 8cm cyst when u were pregnant? Did the baby had enough space? I can see the shadow of my cyst in the scan. Nt sure whether it's clear. My AF very heavy but nt much clots.

jeanpink

big hugz for u...

if i were u, i will be sad too... so now how?? what u goin do?? maybe just leave it to natural at least dh wun say its u who insist on wanting bb???

bryest

Ya lor... 8cm cyst growin with my baby inside.. and i am realy grateful tat the pregnancy was very smooth.. just the cyst which i call it the time bomb...

the scan and all shows my bb was fine and ok.. but 10 days before EDD my water bag water gets very low.. so was ask to induce lor...

if its shadow tink should be clear.. i am so sick of seein it everytime my gynae scan for me... real sian..

2months later u see ur gynae again see how lor... hope by then it will be gone...

awbb

cannot sleep!!!!! whahahahhaha :p

but actualli if u wan, can nap a while la... then ask ur mama or dh to call u to wake up in 1-2hrs time.. at least tonight can sleep...

Pinky - Any possibility to sit down and talk to you husband about savings and financial planning?

I can really tell you there is no ideal time to have a baby - career demands, parents or in laws falling ill and needing us to give attention and/or money support for healthcare, our own state of health, finances etc. A lot is dependent on how we juggle it.

Whilst his concerns are real and concrete, you may be able to discuss the practicalities of financial planning with him. Maybe budget to go to public healthcare or look for cheap medical care if he is really so concerned, or figure out where else to cut back? Its really tough...I can understand.

A friend and staff of mine recently decided to split with her husband as her husband lost his job since last July and sunk into depression and finally committed adultary claiming that he couldn't get enough attention from her. She was working hard to keep her job. And they were trying for a baby for some time.

I honestly think that not having a job means more to a guy than it does to a girl...

Having said that, I have a few friends who are having babies and their husbands are either studying and getting $500 a month as "salary" or their savings are in the 4 digit number bracket. Yet they are making things work. So its not impossible, but need to make sure you both are comfortable with the idea of cut backs.

Big big BIG hugs to you

GM: dunno la...I am trying to tahan...jia lat. Yesterday also sleep till 4 plus then at night cannot sleep well

awbb

if now u nap for 2 hrs, wake up sure will still tired.. so when u wake up faster come to forum and chat chat then tahan till nite time.. hehe can a not??? if not go walk walk??

Jeanpink, I tink now ur dh is more concerned abt finding a job rather than having bb....cool down, dun be angry with him. To a guy, its alw career first.

Gm, no...its tis Sat...I have not been to Serangoon CC yet.

Me making my taho telor...scary sia, used so much oil. I onli put 1/3 full, to fill up 1/3 of my Evaporation milk can(on the outside). No wonder my instructor say waste oil lor...so his is omelette style, but I tink dh would prefer Sanur Restaurant style.

GM, furry

I suported him to tender w/o a job to rest b4 having another job but why he cant discuss things with me? I find that having a bb is 2 ppl issue & not only his. I did tell him he will never find himself having enough financial as I know ppl also wanted to have this & that & in the end we are still not contented. He just dun wish to talk about bb issue now & find that I am stressing him on this. Now I can still have my MIL to take care but if later when she is too old I need to find bbsiter is another cost. When I am older, I need to have more test & pain mean more cost iszt that? Than u know what he reply me. than he dun wan to have kid I personally feel that its all depend how u plan & save. I am still working & earning & when I 1st had my girl, my pay is less than now but I still pull thru & she is now 10. I am just upset as he dun seem to know how I feel. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Jul, dun be sad okie...u tink abt tis Thur, got so much makan to eat...cheer up ok?

For all u koe, God is giving u a sign, to give up ur job after delivery n be a SAHM. We alw tink we would be XXX but God could want us to be YYY lor.

Jeanpink, I tink ur hubby is concerned...coz given the current mkt condition, anybody can get retrenched, or paycut or someting...so he does not wan to commit long term.

I rem before when he was still working, he was ok with having a bb rite?

So its more the circumstances that have influenced his decision.

Pinky - hugs ... you are really a supportive wife ...maybe try talking to him at other time? Maybe he was just in a bad mood when you guys spoke?

Furry, I m keeping all fingers n toes crossed, duno how it would turn out...kinda feeling lazy...maybe eat w/o the sauce...serve with chicken rice chillie...hahahaha....

Jandew - haha, talking about toes crossing, RC and I confirmed that only first two toes can cross lor..so better start crossing 'em

Back