(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

kuririn, bao sheng can eat not bitter?

But dun take too much bao sheng, I refill anf refill, then v heaty, almost fall sick. I saw someone, I think Ling (who use to come this thread) post that bao sheng is heaty. Which is true.

naivesg: I bought liao, given on the bday itself. My bro lazy mah...only go today and buy. I bought Hi-fi for her to put in kitchen hehehehe!

Ya, bought cranberry juice and drink it everyday liaoz...hope will be better...

kuririn,

ya i suppose if see her then can oni give birth at East Shore..tats the oni hosp she deliver right?

Pauline, I think I saw ur nick somewhere where u left ur nick trace. Hahha, cos Sometimes I see other threads too. Must be somewhere u give some advice.

Where huh?

I'm ttc for #1. Just got marry 9 mth ago. :p

I dun think can cos seems like my body not very good leh and i'm alw very stress cos i'm half study half working.

If cannot get a dec cow, then jus hope i can get a tiger baby. Roar...

Huat Huat to all.

Me lurking here for so long but no one talked to me [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Aw-Bb u can buy dried cranberries fr NTUC. N also take more fresh yoghurt, as in the plain flavoured ones.

Raincloud, I tink for me, I can travel alone...as in if dh attends biz meetings n stuff, I can go walk myself. I buy more tings when alone den with him.

I tink Pinkie now shld be enjoying herself shopping in KL liao.

naviesg

ya pao sheng is heaty so cannot eat too often. I like the smell of pao sheng. Not bitter. I eat the whole thing up. haha

Starz,

I guess she only tie to one hospital. So u got any friend or relative seeing her before?

Jul: yo~! I talk to u la!! hehehee!

Piggym; thank u~~~ so funny, the nurse of my gynae tell me to go over taka and see the baby fair...

blurlet: Take care huh, think it's the weather also.

jandew: Yeah, the DHs always deterr us from shopping. I also shop better without him around. Heheh.

Woofmeow, my doggy owner fren oso told me abt the dog lelong bazzar at Tiong Bahru. Wan to go with dh tis noon, coz tot he wan to cut hair...den I can go gai gai. Who knows he cut his hair yesterday at dinner time liao.

Then my fren happened to be near my hse, so she dropped by.

Ended up din go. Tinkn whether shld go or not leh....

naive

Hello. Wah u r having breakfast while we are approaching dinner liao.

Darn boring ah! I can't wait for maternity leave!

kuririn, i share a lot of smiliar dates with u... oso got married 9 mths ago, bdae in aug, born in 80s haha

naive.. sorry for lag in replies... me still plowing thru the paper... at hm nw and the area where i sit in front of pc is the "hotspot" (sunlight shines thru window)... so hot!!!

yup..my DH holds many portfolios... secretary, chauffeur etc etc hehe

piggym

Hmm.. not so bored. Actually shd be frustrated at work. Not seeing eye to eye with big boss, so the stress/frustration sets in.

piggym

Not really. I stopped shopping for maternity clothes for abt a mth liao, after I got some bottoms that I can fit into. Tops not a prob mah, can aws wear stretchable tops.

Now I wanna buy BB clothes.

Yeah, I'm trying to stay calm & cool for the sake of Babylet. But sometimes cannot control lah. Nvm I keep counting down to Sep to cheer myself up.

strawberryz,

thanks! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

nowadays althought there is recession hor, we can still see many pple during sales in the shopping mall.

jul,

Yeah that is true.

Dun be stress. Must stay calm and cool for the sake of ur little on.. Hehe..

Abt 5 + mths to go.. jia you! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Alison you got UTI still can lun so long...that time i kena i cry for 2 days...everytime i pee i must go shower and pee,so can wash and spray water at the same time...

naive i just took another blood test today...damn pain la...on the same hand some more...already blue black, now blue black again...bigger patch...i'm in office now and starting to burn again, but i got MC from doc, so later see how, maybe i'll go home...but alot of things to do lor...

dh suggested going phuket next month...hopefully won't clash with AF, cos we might be going 23Mar-27Mar, 5D4N for diving activities... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] i think once AF comes, i'll take medicine from doc to make AF come again, so i can O during my trip and have best of both worlds, BD and dive...dh troops must do lots of diving too...poor dh will be so tired...wahahaha...

strwberryz

Hmm.. right now I'll work until I pop. But I may take 2 weeks b4, depending on whether I can take it. If too heavy & tired, I might have to stay home (or if I lazy & din get everything ready on time haah)

Jandew, mine is like getting longer.. I think it will come next weekend not this week end.

Feeling feverish now, with body ache like going to fall sick with flu type of feeling. Gotta go see doc again soon, cos I think my UTI not cleared after my meds like coming back >.>

Anyway I think i going to push my appointment tomorrow to 10am and risk it to go TCM MP tomorrow. I so wanna speed up my AF so i got 1 more chance next month before my ang go for overseas reservist.

Man.. I am darn sleepy. I am reading 3 documents one after the other, both making me more sleepy even though i have to comment and correct. >.<

Sarah

http://cervicalcancer.about.com/od/riskfactorsandprevention/f/pregnancy.htm

Question: Pregnancy and the HPV Vaccine: Is It Safe?

Is is safe for a woman who is pregnant to get the HPV vaccine, Gardasil?

Answer: It is not recommended that pregnant women receive the HPV vaccine, Gardasil. Although research suggests that the vaccine does not cause harm to the pregnancy or fetus, the research is limited. In animal studies, Gardasil did not appear to affect the fetus. However, no human studies have been performed.

The FDA has assigned Gardasil as a "Pregnancy Category B" drug. This means that during animal studies, no harm appeared to be caused to the fetus, but no well-controlled studies have been performed in pregnant humans.

If you have received the vaccine and were unaware that you were pregnant, let your doctor know. This is certainly not a cause for aborting the pregnancy or additional medical tests. Your doctor may want to report the pregnancy to Merck (the vaccine's manufacturer), who has a registry set up to track the outcomes of women exposed to Gardasil during pregnancy.

Pregnant women should avoid the vaccine, even if doses of the three-part series have been given. The remaining doses of the vaccine can be resumed after pregnancy.

Piggym: No lor! Cos I super tired, so take cab home and rest. ehehe! I also dun wanna see early, wan to wait till 2nd trimester 1st...

Val: Ya lor, I also pei fu myself can tahan so long. wierd leh, this UTI not soooo bad as last time. BTW I got the apartment rental liao!!!!!! WooHoOOO!!! So happy now!

i just came back from TCM.

She said accupunucture me to help me lose wt today say i abit fat haha! & also to help me get preggy.

I like this new doctor i saw today at Kwong Wai Shui TCM centre le.

She said have so many for what - headache only haha! i said - try mah hope to get a boy more complete mah - she said you might still get another girl then how? Throw away - ai ya if its girl then try again lor - she herself said 35-40 yrs old (she looks 40+ but could be older from her mannerism) Still can conceive one la.

Told me i already got one liao so should not be hb's swimmers problem la more likely my body's constitution is not good.

She said i got SHU RE in my tummy - cos from far also my mouth stinks - she went to probe if i moved my bowels regularily cos usually constipation can also cause stinky mouth - i told her regular le so she deduced the tummy portion.

She gave me meds for slight flu & migraine & she said also to increase chances of conception.

She said deal with these 1st then come deal with my SHU RE tummy.

Naive, I wan my dh to go so he would pay. Everytime I buy toys for my dog, beri 'siong'. Kekeke...

Jthan, I juz sent u a PM.

piggym, yea.. papers oso reported that sales are working for retailers... gd time for pple wif savings to spend nw

aw-bb, y r u renting apt? hw come nt buying?

jul, wow...work til it's time ah... hehe okie.. watever it is, juz take extra care

Back