(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

jandew,

I tink hor steamboat is a good idea since some of us here like steamboat. kekeke

So yesterday u manage to buy ur buttons?

strawberryz,

do u tink u can join us?

kuririn,

pao sheng ah? that is a chinese herb rite?

hahaha.. okok..

i was wondering if got any of those pu tang or something for him anot?

any idea?

Jandew eating lunch - sweet & sour pork...juz finished cooking. Chat later.

piggym

from punggol to bedok ah, sit car abt 20 mins..

take train/bus 1 hr plus.

huh she quite fierce ah? tat time i see her like rather nice leh..maybe 1st time see.. still duno her pattern yet.

but see her reviews like not bad.

haha wat ur fren say abt her?

jandew, thurs is my visit my parents' in law day. Need to check if can change to sat for tat week.

Those steamboat got lots of msg 1. T.T Take already will have sore throat for me.

Berries, I think someone mentioned cordyceps (sp)? I've done black chicken with herbs soup, double boiled. Just go to the medical shop and ask for herbs...I think some of them can pack for you on the spot. My mom goes to one of them in Chinatown and just tells them what we need (like chicken or pork soup) then they will pack and we just dump. I can't tell apart the different herbs either.

kuririn,

thanks!

anything u duno, jus ask here..

i also gong gong one.. keep asking the helpful jie meis here then gain more knowledge de.

Last time i dun even know wats OPK leh..hehe. sua gu me.

Cutie

I just chance upon ur 2010 thread! SO fast ar.

Hopefully I can get me 2009 Cow Dec Healthy Baby.

Pray that I strike!

Hi, ladies. My gal having her afternoon nap now, so pop by to check forum. Today, she woke up at 6+am with poo in her diapers so got to change her. 7+am go back to sleep, 9am then take BBT 36.7, up by a bit, don't know still accurate or not? :p

Naive, hihi, didn't know you are based in France now.

Purplelace, I'm the one who mentioned morphology. My hubby's morphology in 2006 was 4%, now don't know how much. Ask Dr SF Loh (my new gynae) at KK and he said Kruger's guideline too strict, at least 50% of Singapore males will fail the 15% guideline, even himself. :p

think lot of ppl who 1st time TTC also dunno all those terms... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

blurlet: That's right ... take life easy, eh? Life's too tough sometimes. So we must be kinder to ourselves. That's why I'm in here, to hear you gals crack jokes. Aiyah ... I hear of friends getting pregnant like every month! Now become 家常便饭 already man. Sharing with me news of getting pregnant is still fine. What upsets me is when they'll in turn ask, "You leh? Got try hard enough or not?" Deep within, I feel like just screaming, "U have no idea how hard I try okay." I know more often than not, friends who say this is out of goodwill, but I can't seem to take it well. *sigh* I feel awful for feeling this way.

jandew: Actually tag along with DH on biz trip not all that fun unless you're an independent traveller. I used to tag along and then go travel on my own. But sometimes, when you see nice things etc, you'd much prefer for him to be around with you. Also, at the end of the day, he'll have those dinner meetings etc and you'll be so bored (either at the dinner or eating on your own). So it's better the both of you take some time off together, and plan for a holiday, it's more fun this way.

naive: I think furryfurry just offered really good advice there. I agree with her on the bit whereby sometimes, you really need to build relationships with people in order to get familiar with the new environment. It's a good thing coz' you get the support and friendship you need. It's very difficult to live all by yourself in a new place, you need friends no matter what. You don't necessary have to do the same things like her friend did. But in your own way, you can still show appreciation. I think there's this term 人情世故. You must give yourself time, a lot of patience is required.

I am backkk!

So tired, went to parkway with bro to buy his present for mum then receive a call from my gynae's nurse that my tests are back...confirm got UTI must go down take meds. Then I rush down...and now finally back home...

ahhh home sweet home~~~~~

kuririn

ya ya Dr Heng...

same same ah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Berries,

That one is my mum got from me. I think u can easily get it from chinese medicine hall. They will make it into powder for u.

Actually u can buy those original pao Sheng and put it inside your water bottle to drink. Remember dun throw away the pao sheng as u can fill in water into the bottle and drink again.

Best if you can acutually eat up the pao sheng which i always do that.

Ah Naive......no leh ...dh din come back to BD ....hehe ,....so sian at nite...cant chat with u all so i go knoonzzzzzzz ard 9+ last nite ...duno tonite hoooooooooooooooooow

Pauline, hahah. tiring hor. U r a SAHM rite?

I just came to France for 1mth....v new here.

I think I am the 2nd or 3rd old bird here beside Cutie, sashamama liao, and Jandew also.....haiz.

okie, spirits up!

As in high spirits la, not ghost spirit hahha.....

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/2266207.gif]

Ya i went to Dr Heng for my checkup too. She's like a mother and she's very friendly and even joke with me.

My sister recommend her to me as she is her gynae.

So if you going to choose her as your gynae, then will u be going to East Shore hospital to give birth?

Hm.. today where did cutie go.. no hear her icons...

raincloud, ah.. i am okie.. just feeling a little sorry for myself.. cos i think i falling sick again too.. T.T

okie thanks piggym.

Must be fun for Vio. No wonder I din see her.

Piggym, counting down to 1 more day and 2 more hrs, 3more at most. So is another 12hrs max only and u will be free. yeah!

Naive, yup, I'm SAHM. I'm an old bird too. But never mind, old bird with young heart. haha. Let's jiayou together. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

kuririn, Huat Huat. Hope u Huat and strike this cycle! Yeah!

Btw, how long u been ttc? cant rem if u mention, u trying for #1? How long u married liao.

Erm, usually this is the basic info we ask la. Hope u dun mind....

naive,

ya lor.hehehe

I wonder if I can leave at 6pm sharp today .. cos I m still rushing my work. sigh.. so sian...

ya.. she must be enjoying herself.

furry: Actually ok la, 1 week plus le...kinda get used to having it mwhahahhaah! Of cos la, ma fan is u go toilet alot...

AW_BB, y ur bro need to buy present, u dun need?

UTI during pregnany must be careful. try to eat things that will make UTI go away. Some of the gals here have UTI b4 maybe they will be able to advice u.

AW-BB...can somemoere laugh...good la you.

Naive make an important point, better take more cranberry juice and all that jazz...

Back