(2010/11) November 2010 MTB

Bday bash: Dec seems to b a long time to wait...Haha..mi too eager to meet up w everyone else. :p

I m thinking of getting the yard too. bt don't knw if a playpen will b better or nt. Any suggestions?

Hi mommies, I have a tin of Nestle Nan H.A Stage 2 FM (400g) to give away. It's kept in my kitchen cabinet and the helper found it while clearing things for me. It expires on 16 Nov 2011. Anyone would like to have it pls PM me. Collection in Sengkang.

Shan... yah lor both sick so i got to take care of 2 together... i also damn scare i will fall sick with such weather.... let me know if u are free tmr as i will be at NEX seeing my TCM...

Bam: i saw the video.. ur gal quite cool leh...

Wendy: same also.. my boi is heavy he can only push himself on 4s and then stop there and shake his butt...

Jun: me too... sianz mine was becos my boi sick and father also sick...

Ptb- u bought tis frm carrfour?I saw it on offer early Jun at 29.90.. Useful? Will bb topple over when the lean against the so call bubble wall

Happy ocean : nice to meet u on sun... Sorry didn't log on very freq hence was quite blur when Bam introduce u to me . I'm using the haniem playyard , I find it is quite good cos can keep my son of the ground when he crawls. Also the gate is quite light weight so sometimes I will bring 4 of the panels to my mil place.

Wendy (plasterger)- As wat Shoppiee (shoppiee)

mentioned JWT is like the little gym those kind and some credit card k hv free trial class, my ANZ card hv also but it's on Fri so I still hv't decide to go or nt.

Hi mommies, I have a tin of Similac Stage 2 FM (400g) expired May 2012 & abt 10 pkts of Similac Mum expired in 2012 to give away. Anyone would like to have it pls e-mail me [email protected] Collection at Tiong Bahru MRT.

Hi Jen! Nice to meet you too! Thanx for the feedback on the play yard, think will get it from the SMH bulk purchase.

Shan, i also FTWM, i also cannot be SAHM, very tiring! Pei fu all the SAHM out there, salute!

Anyone tried Gymboree at harbourfront? My fren sign up for the package there, she say not bad.

I'm keen in the pre-xmas birthday bash, sounds fun!

JWT trial promo over le.

Happy_ocean, my sis also recommend Gymboree. But she sign up skygym at turf city instead, cos nearer to home

I'm ok with the bday bash as well. Probably we can do it in Oct? Pre-bday celebration.

Chloe and Chris . Yah bought it at carrefour for 29.90 if not wrong so far still ok din topple when lean on the side maybe bb still not tall . Quite big for him now so IMHO good for him until he can walk and climb haha

Bam and Wendy: My son oso cannot crawl yet [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] he trying to push his leg but still cannot crawl..haha.. hope all of them can crawl soon. my son very naughty now..when i help him changing cloth or diaper..he keep to flip here flip here.. make me very trouble to help him change his cloth..unless i put him on the changing table then he won't maybe he know he will fell down when he make big movement..ahhahaa...

morning ladies..

Happy_ocean, we had one rd of trial class at Gymboree (Harbourfront) too. ... Jen signed...

Personally i feel Gymoboree & The lil Gym is quite diff.. Little Gym is more physical..whereas Gymboree more on music incline.. I personally lil Little Gym more..

Junvis, there's quite a wide stretch of Oct babies too.. i rembr Holly's was early Oct..

Or perhaps gather the list of mummies (include bb's DOB) that keen then decide on the date.

I feel condo's clubhse is more economic + ample space..

baby2010..when baby crawl...we parents gotta be v bz..hahahaa chasing aft them all over the pl..

shan > Ya, also feel condo clubhouse is better. We cn all bring playmat n join thm together. Thn the babies cn hv ample space to crawl n play w each othr. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] But too bad I don't stay in condo. Otherwise I cn offer. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Baby2010> same here, my girl likes to flip here and there when changing diaper! So naughty! MIss those times when she can guai guai lie down and let u change. =p

I can book FourSeason Condo's function room. It's quite big and has enormous swimming pool. Located behind Wheelock, Orchard. So it will be convenient for most of us, I guess.

Yah, I ve heard that some babies skip e crawling stage. Think my nephew is one such baby.

A bash would be good. But can we do it on weekends? Mon-Fri already super bz w work. My boss told me last Fri to prepare to work on weekends, but i told him 'I m already working on weekends, don't u see my emails?' *sigh*

Never spend enough time w my girl...

My lil crawling bb stays on her mat. When she touches the floor, think she finds it cold n dun move anymore. Haha! Just a suggestion. Works for me. Till she figures out there is so much more fun stuff to grab out there.

Shan: Yalor..i can imagine how he naughty when he can crawl..so will put in into the play yards.

Happy ocean: haha..yr gal oso like that ah? i tot boy is more naughty..so i cannot keep say my son naughty lioa..ahha..

Chris: wah..then you have becareful lor....better put him on the bed ....

whim: Yes some of baby will skip crawling and stand directly but i prefer my son can crawl then stand and walk.... nowsday ..my son dun wan to sit ler he wan to stand jialat...always stand on my leg..

Hi Mummies

i oso thinking how to celebrate my son's 1st birthday..if invite family i think my son abit boring only adult is happy haaa....bcos my family dun hv baby or kids..i am the first one ....

Ha, mine too.. He has been crawling & playing & standing with support on the mat since.. Everytime he try to go beyond the mat, i will always tell him later kok kok huh.. and he will still try to sit on the floor, trying to be on four, and back to sitting position again. He can repeat this pattern over & over again... I've counted once, he repeat this cycle a total of 30x within 10mins! So funny

Yo,

Anyone got cheap and good studio shoot to introduce and have angel wings props? I want to let my gal take a pic with angel wings juz like my son. But I dun like the studio I brought my son there last time lor...haiz

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5691949.jpg]

baby2010, my boy is 7.5months. He is able to stand with support and walk along the support at 6months+..Every now and then he will try to let go his hand and stand on his own.. but cant last for 2s and he will drop.. still he is like 打不死的苍蝇,will stamd and try again.

whim, i tot you're a SAHM?? u went back to work liao?

Hammiebao, i didnt receive your email about the float, can forward me again? thanks..

BB Bash,

its a good idea to do it in Oct or Dec, but have to arrange and confirm fast, incase there's alot of ROM or wedding end of the year.

Bellamy,

any mom tried this?? wonder if there's any spree online that we can get it cheaper..

Junvis: my son is same as yrs son 7 months and 2 weeks.yes my son oso able to stand with support but he still not able to walk along with the support yet.when he is standing, he quite excited..haha..maybe can explore different thing...

Did u son know how to say baba or mama? my son only yi yi aaa...ooo..like that...

Diana >> the photo is so cute,...you get it from where ?

i am also looking for a good studio. the one i went to kidscoverlook, already 1 month still say photos not ready and the shoots wasn't very nice, they are unable to make my ger smile...my ger keep crying during the shoot...

BB Bash

ok, i will start running a list, and everyone just add on ok ? then we can start doing our research and advise interest

baby2010> i think my girl got everlasting energy loh...even change diaper must also flip around. I see other baby girls all guai guai wan...so envious..haha

junvis> how u describe yr son is so similar to my ger! She like to stand on my lap , then carry her, she must turn left and right, then step on my body like climbing stairs. Very active. Buay Tahan!

Wendy,

Thks! That the pic of my boy. Took in Dec 2008 at ABC studio in Bishan. But I dun like the studio service, coz they like rushing and juz snap snap snap, and nv really make my boy smile or laugh lor....and as my boy was only abt 7 and half mth, he cannot sit beri well so he actually fall on his head twice on the hard flr, coz the staff nv put any soft pillow or cushion near him lor...

Happy Ocean,

Thks! In my view, kids are angel, thus I wanted to let my kids take pic in angel wings when they are bb lor....heehee strange thots right.

Birthday Bash

pls indicate your nick/name on list below, if you are keen. (so that we can gauge the number of babies & parents / participants , and book a suitable venue. )

Yes I am Interested !

my Preferred day / date / period :

Choice A : Oct 29 sat - Oct 30 sun

1. Wendy / Plasterger + hubby + bb Charlotte

Choice B : Nov 12 sat - Nov 13 sun

Choice C : Dec 10 sat - Dec 11 sun

* pre-xmas bash as well, gift exchange ??

Shortlisted venue / cost

1. fidgets / Turf City / min 15 kids / $575-625 weekend price, $500 weekday , (so average ~$39-42 per kid.)

10.00am – 12.00pm, 1 – 3pm, 3.30 – 5.30pm

Birthday Bash

pls indicate your nick/name on list below, if you are keen. (so that we can gauge the number of babies & parents / participants , and book a suitable venue. )

Yes I am Interested !

2. Diana + Hubby + Son + bb Sheryl

Shortlisted venue / cost

1. fidgets / Turf City / min 15 kids / $575-625 weekend price, $500 weekday , (so average ~$39-42 per kid.)

Birthday Bash

Yes I am Interested !

3. Nelotte + hubby + bb Aiden

4. Christine + hubby + bb Mathias

3. Christine + hubby + bb Mathias

Shortlisted venue / cost

Birthday Bash

Yes I am Interested !

3. Jun + HB (TBC) + BB Xhin

4. Nelotte +hubby + bb Aiden

Shortlisted venue / cost

Oh, nelotte forget to hlp u put the condo function rm.

Birthday Bash

Yes I am Interested !

Shortlisted venue / cost

2. FourSeason Condo's function room. It's quite big and has enormous swimming pool. Located behind Wheelock, Orchard (by nelotte)

Birthday Bash

Yes I am Interested !

5. Jun + HB (TBC) + BB Xhin

Shortlisted venue / cost

2. FourSeason Condo's function room. It's quite big and has enormous swimming pool. Located behind Wheelock, Orchard (by nelotte)

Bellamy - I tired before. I fine it not as fine compared to Happy Baby. As in even after mixing, there will be fine bits not completely dissolved. I bought from an organic shop in Great World City.

Birthday Bash

Yes I am Interested !

6. Shan + Hubby + Son + BB H

4. Shan + Hubby + Son + BB H

Shortlisted venue / cost

actually Turf City sounds cool. I assume they can provide games or stuff to do for the babies? Coz if we opt for condo's function room, then we will have to think of the activities ourselves....

Birthday Bash

Yes I am Interested !

7. Shoppiee + Hubby + bb

5. Shoppiee + Hubby + bb

Shortlisted venue / cost

Birthday Bash

Yes I am Interested !

7. Shoppiee + Hubby + bb keira

2. piggydog + hb + bb keira

5. Shoppiee + Hubby + bb

6. piggydog + hb + bb

Shortlisted venue / cost

Hihi, haven been posting for sometime been real busy at work. I chose Dec cos 29 & 30 Oct will be celeb my ger bday.

5. Shoppiee + Hubby + bb

6. piggydog + hb + bb

7. Koori + hb + Daughter + bb Kellie

Shortlisted venue / cost

Oh this is exciting....birthday bash!...

I can only do Dec 10-Dec 11. I will sponsor the cake, if this date is choosen. =)

5. Shoppiee + Hubby + bb

6. piggydog + hb + bb

7. Koori + hb + Daughter + bb Kellie

8. janiviy + bb cheyanne + hb(maybe)

Shortlisted venue / cost

Back