(2010/10) October 2010 MTB

Momotan,

Just saw u asking abt the egg yolk. Can mix with fm or to make it more savory, mix with a teaspoon of pork/beef broth. Veg broth also can, up to u and depends on what u have available. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Bon appetit to Lucas!!

Hi booboo,

So far I've only given chicken with his porridge. Thinking of starting fish soon!

And I haven really bring baby out for long alone too, partly cos he cant sit alone in e back car seat by himself! always need ppl to entertain him.

Stella,

Think it's normal for baby teeth to come out slightly crooked.

Shin,

My kiddo is 8.5 months and also not a hint of any tooth yet! But like ZuEn, I dun mind! Think he's cuter Boh geh haha. And I like to feel his gums mashing against my finger when I feed him finger foods. 

When his teeth come out den gotta worry abt cleaning them, so boh geh's good for now! If he's still not sprouted any by 12 months den I'll be worried.

Morning mummies

such a lovely lazy day...

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Stella

Niko's teeth also croocked! N somemore his upper teeth got some significant space in between the teeth. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

dunno whats wrong, maybe he bite his teether wrongly? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

But i think there's we can do abt it now...

Zuen/shin

I agree bogeh is cuter!!

But i like niko's appearance best with 2 lower teeth sprouting out!! If it was his upper teeth that come out first, wilk b even cuter i think. Like bunny!! Hahaha.

stardust & ann: hopefully his adult teeth grow straight and not follow me. I was in braces for 2 years in sec school coz my teeth were horribly crooked.

Thnks emmie!

Stella my boy eyes aso like that but try not to show him things too near to his eyes... A bit further better ...

I used to be like that when bb.. Hahaha but gt better w age...

Btw have u tried to give bb blueberries? Is it given mashed by it's own or mixed

stardust: yeah crossing fingers and toes. But I'd rather he hv my crooked teeth than hb's weak teeth. Hb already extracted a few teeth n he brushes n flosses everyday.

Dimple: thanks for the tip [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mummies hv u heard of the dirty dozen? The 12 fruits n veggies that are hv the most pesticides n are recommended to be bought organic? do any of u follow the recommendations?

booboobear, my boy has eaten chicken, fish, pork, beef.

stella, yes i do try to follow the recommendation for dirty dozen whereever possible since the organic food doesn't cost that much more and the baby doesn't eat that much.

dimple, have tried giving blueberries - i give on its own but be very careful to avoid choking. He didn't like it that much cos the blueberries I got were slightly sourish.

ann - my mother said that all babies will have a space between their upper front teeth and the gap will close as they grow older! So not to worry. My boy has a gap too. Lao hong lao hong hahahah.

Starry - i have not given him egg yolk yet. Blur mummy forgot to buy when going to supermarket this week. Will mix it with fbm since he's not drinking it and the freezer is full with more than 30 packets.

Princess - thanks for tip on pearl barley. Bought one packet today. Currently I cook half brown rice, half quinoa for his porridge. Will try half rice and half barley, for some variety. Quinoa is v nutritious and according to the wholesome baby food website, it has 5 times the protein and 5 times the calcium of rice. I have to maximise the nutrition of each mouthful that my boy eats! Cos he is still on milk strike sometimes.

Think i may have to start cooking frozen bm into his porridge soon, currently i cook with formula. I know that cooking destroys some of the properties of breastmilk but Still better than throwing away and going to waste.

Finally started my girl on egg yolk today.

Gave her half of it this morning, and added the other half into her porridge just now, and she loves it!!!

Thanks for the tips mummies, especially starry!!

Booboobear

You're bf-ing eh, so only need to bring diapers right??

And Alyssa seems pretty easy going!

Anyway, we shall arrange for a playdate soon ok!

Hi mummies, thanks for the feedback on meat. I've only given fish and chicken so far, will start on pork and beef soon.

Colours really make the thread spring to life!

Shin,

My girl is nearly 9 months and still no sign of any teeth! But like ZuEn, I really adore the toothless grin lol!

Stella,

I try to buy organic fruits and veg for baby too. It's more expensive but like what Emma said, because baby doesn't eat very much, I buy in small quantities and a little goes a long way. I think babies will eventually outgrow being cross-eyed, don't stress too much k?

Emma,

I also haven't given egg yolk...

Dovey,

I pump, so need to bring bottle in cooler bag. If I take her out shopping, she won't sit in the stroller for long, will have to bring carrier too. But I guess short shopping excursions will be okay, just need the carrier and diapers. She easy-going meh? Hahaha...she gets tired and cranky easily leh. Jovis is so much better, can sit in the high-chair for so long. Yes yes, let's arrange playdate soon!

stardust,

What finger foods do you give your boy? I still blend everything for my girl. Dunno if I should start giving chunkier foods...

I gave the Heinz pasta mixed with pumpkin n some green vege purees. That's similar to their bottled sauce. Actually for ideas can look at their bottled stuff n prepare w similar ingredients.

Hmm will start blueberries with apples then. Purée it first to test out [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Finger food : baby puffs? Apparently it melts in the mouth(not in the hands).. So that's baby MnMs!! Hahaha

Tooth : my baby has none too! Hahaa.. But think bb with tooth quite cute 2!![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Realized I can't bring bb out w.o stroller!! Both Hubby n I walked w bb Shaan to the supermarket n we had to keep passing Shaan to each other!!btoo heavy!:S n I don dare carry small bbs anymore![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] so light n scares I handle them too rough!!

Hello mummies!! Hope you r having a great wkend!! I had a tiring day, now back home pumping. Thk gOodness grace fell slp and I can pump in peace. Can also read the forum in peace too. Hehe

I tried to feed grace the happy belly puff but she doesn't like it. I tried them too, not much taste le. And it has a lau hong texture too. Is it suppose to be like that?? Any other finger food to try??

Booboo,

Yup I give e happybaby melt in the mouth puffs! Initially was hesitant , worried might choke cos no teeth, but he does gum it rather well and he seems to enjoy e new texture too. Oso giving small chunks of banana. So happy to see him gobbling down everything! Esp given dat I've been struggling with feeding cereals and purees from e start. And like u, my baby gets tired v fast too, he needs a nap every 2 or max 3 hours or he will get real grouchy. So can't go out for long cos he won't sleep in his stroller.

hi, i am selling gifts from friends that do not fit my baby girl. mostly brand new baby girl clothes, shoes, towels, etc. including baby gap dress, camper baby shoes, oshkosh romper. also, some pre-loved & freebies. prices from $1 incl free normal postage. pls PM me if interested.

https://picasaweb.google.com/109321966445626054039/Bouncingbean?authkey=Gv1sRgCI-2ubakmqDuRQ#

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5588831.jpg][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5588832.jpg]

Booboobear, I bring both carrier n stroller too!! Quite siao to bring so many things right!! Usually I try to feed meals at home then just bring out the bm in a cooler bag too but even then I pack a mug ( to warm the milk cos not every makan plc have a large bowl) and flask of hot water. Sometimes if I'm out for long time, I bring her porridge out with me and the bm!! Imagine how many things I have to pack!! Sigh I feel like I'm packing for some expedition whenever I go out.

Miss the times when I can just leave home with my small bag! Hehe

Stardust, well it's not really soft but definitely not crispy at all. Was figuring if it was meantto b that way?? It does 'melt' in my mouth tho. was thinking if the texture shld be like twisties?? Crispy crispy, when bite got that crunch sound. But my puffs definitely not like twisties.

Me going to lala land now. If you do reply, I'll reply you tomor k.

Nite nite mummies

Hi mommies

Thot I will pop by before sleep! so much to catch up

Shoes - I have been letting my boy wear shoes. I got stared by old folks and a few even approach my mom, if she is present, to say - "so young cannot wear shoes or cannot wear shoes before 1 yr old".

I dont care. Continue to let him wear as I can't resist buying these tiny shoes. Moreover can keep their feet warmer in air-con places.

Stroller toy - 3rd time I have children attackig my baby stroller as they wanted to play the stroller toy! wa lau they ran and suddenly hit the toy! why their parents not keeping an eye on them?

Morning mummies,

I'm in such a dilemma. Dunno whether sld stop bfing already.

My boy doesn't seem to like to latch anymore. I suspect cos milk supply not much already n he might hv found bottle easier to drink.

Happen few times already. Wen latch he dun wan then I go make milk for him. He still continue drink from the bottle. So he's obviously still hungry.

If really wanna stop, how sld I do it? So far I try to cut down latching but after many hours will still engorge. Then I'll latch again to clear the engorgement. But in this way still will produce some milk rite?

Thinking of eating pills to stop but get from who? Any side effects? Find it troublesome now as need to latch then still gt to top up with FM also.

Mummies who hv experience pls share? TIA

Suwaiwai

I'm feeding gerber graduates puffs. It's rather crispy but I realized that it tends to lau hong like you said after a few days. So definitely is lau hong! Haha. So now I'll pour out a little into a small container and keep the rest in the fridge. Stays crispy this way.

If you feel that happy bellies' has not much taste, maybe you can try gerber. My girl loves their puffs. You can smell it once you opened the cover. Very nice banana and peach smell! Haven't tried other flavors though. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Metta

I let mine wear shoes too! More for beauty purpose! Haha~

Mil will say the same thing, why so young wear shoes, and even worse, still cannot walk wear shoes for what! But I just smile and say, nice lor! My baby, my choice!

hi dovery55sg

yes. i also let mine ( no 2) wear shoes sometimes. also for beauty purpose [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] i also like to let her wear fake shoes socks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Dovey:

Haha. I'm too lazy to pump out. Still need to sterilize the parts n wash. Tats y all along direct latch. N I think not much supply also Liao so considering to stop. But just dunno hw to stop lor.

dear mummies

kinda sad today, as last night i cut down my pumping sessions to one per day, from two sessions (which i cut down gradually from 9 per day at the peak). Am only producing a pitiful 180 ml per day now, but baby only taking 150ml ebm per day(morning feed plus mix with cereal and fruits)and the freezer is already full with the excess that i've been pumping for the past one plus month and that he refused to drink (prefers formula plus on milk strike).

While all along from day 1 i've been supplementing with formula, but at least i consoled myself that he got a good proportion of ebm... now it feels like the beginning of the end as i know that the milk production will dry up real quickly. My little baby will soon no longer be dependent on my milk for nourishment.....

i guess all mummies have to face this stage sooner or later, and rationally, the bm is not that nutritious by now, plus he takes so little of it... but emotionally i still wish i could have given him how ever little bm i can produce for a longer time. I think the frozen bm will run out in two months time - can't even reach one year with partial breast milk...sad sad.

Thanks mummies, the puffs sound good, will give them a try. I'm so terrible, haven't really expanded her repertoire of foods...

suwaiwai,

Wah! You even bring out hot water flask and mug?! I always get from the restaurants, otherwise we hop into Mcdonalds or Starbucks lol. Ya lor quite ridiculous right, so many things to bring for a such a tiny person hahaha. I also feed her meals at home, too troublesome and too messy at this age. I draw the line at bm bottle and cooler bag. Already so heavy as it is!

stardust,

Our babies are sleepy bears lol! I think we're very lucky that they can sleep so much but the crankiness drives me crazy. She used to be able to doze off quietly in the stoller when she was younger, now wants to be held and will keep fussing. Good thing she can sleep in the carrier, otherwise can't go anywhere.

Metta,

My mum also won't let me wear shoes for baby, I don't understand why. Best part is, she also dunno the reason, just said it's tradition.

xin,

If you don't want to pump and you're ready to stop then get pills from your gynae? Not sure about side effects, should be ok lah. Or if you want to stop naturally then maybe just pump a bit to relieve the pressure when you feel engorged, don't empty your breasts. Once you no longer feel engorged for many many hours, the supply wil gradually stop. When I reduced the frequency of pumps from 8 to 3 times a day, my supply halved. Eventually I'll reduce to once a day when I'm ready to stop.

Ann,

Dun worry about the space in between the teeth, both Isaac n jiejie have them. I think the space will disappear when their teeth grow bigger or when replaced by adult teeth.

Metta,

My hb also refused to let Isaac wear shoes until he is one. Duno wat reason too. Haha.

Xin,

Slowly drag the hours. If the pressure gets too much, just hand express some out. It will take awhile for the ss to stop.

emma,

I know how you feel, I was also quite upset to see how much my supply dropped. But I was getting so much more sleep and was feeling much better during the day. You've done very well already, breastfeeding past 6 months. He's got plenty of goodness from you. Give yourself a big pat on the back!

Suwaiwai,

My puffs are crispy leh! But I just opened them a few days ago only, and I do realize dat the container cap quite loose, so if it's not closed properly it might lau hong I guess. Maybe i shd put in fridge Like dovey just in case. But ya it's quite bland so maybe Dats why yr girl fun like? U could try dovey's gerbers den?

Booboo,

Ya I love to see my baby sleeping so peacefully in my arms. He oso can sleep in his baby carrier when we're out, but it's soo tiring on e back and shoulders! Half an hour is e max I can wear him. Miss those crazy marathon shopping trips! My baby really help me save money haha!

Emma,

I know how u feel, went thru it too when my supply dropped and I cut down pumping at 6 months.was especially sad at e very last pump session I had, tears in my eyes! I guess it's a stage all mums have to go thru sooner or later, as our babies get bigger and depend less on us. But just be positive and Focus on e good things, like more sleep, and for me, more time with bub instead of washing and sterilizing e pump whole day long, and e fact dat u've persevered and did ur best for as long as u could. 

Booboo,

Carebear

Babies look soooo cute in shoes right!!! Haha. I have those socks type as well, but my girl can't wear, cos she pespire very easily when warm.

To those mummies who are still bf-ing and pumping, I salute you!!! You've given the best to your babies for more than the 6 months which was recommended! I gave up at 3 weeks! Lousy me.

Hi mummies,

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I m having maid problem again. Tried 2 maids but all don't want to take care of babies. But during interview, they expressed so much liking for children. Haiz... I really don't know what to do now

shoes:

i only wear shoes for my boy when we go shopping. but mon-fri in infant care, i only put on socks for him. But you see those ang moh babies..4 mths old already wear shoes the whole day. Now i am thinking a bit shy for him just to be wearing socks to school.

Hi mummies n ian,

How was ur weekend?

I had great time, cant believe tmr is alrdy monday!!!!

Emma, zuen

thanks for explanation for the gap in between the teeth! So it is normal after all! Phew!

So happy, no need to worry abt it. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Tiffy,

Once open, do u finish in 7 days as stated in the container?

Actually i also want to ask, how much to u feed babies with snacks like puff, cracker, biscuits etc?

I realise my boy loves them so much. Even after he reject his proper solid food, he can finish a biscuit (heinz farley or wakodo cheese sticks). Havent given him puff yet.

Quite worried that i over feed him with snack n will generate unhealthy habit of snacking.

hi mommies, nice to meet some of u at last friday's gathering. And it feels really nice to have someone to hang out wif other than baby n hubby on a weekday.. Hehe. If got gathering or playdate In e future dun forget to invite me n sofea. I tink shes bored playing wif mommy n need new frens [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Baby snacks

my baby must b e only 1 not on snacks.. No wonder dun seem to put on weight. Been wanting to buy e happybelly puffs. But is there sugar in e puffs?

Dovey, where did u buy e gerber puffs?

Egg yolk:

Added a bit into babys porridge. She loves it coz its creamier.

Booboobear,

Me oso rarely go out wif baby alone. Sofea can only tahan 2-3 hrs max b4 she becomes cranky. So i only go to the nearby shops n malls or pd. Last fri was e 1st time i went to orcahrd wif sofea.

Dovey,

You are not lousy! Far from it... You take care of 3 kids by yourself most of the time without a helper and look at how well baby Jo is growing!! Obviously there's nothing wrong with formula Lol!

Marrissa,

I haven't given my girl snacks as well, that makes 2 of us hee hee.. Worried she'll refuse more milk if she falls in love with the yummy snacks. Will def count you in if we start planning for playdate, you stay so close to me! Maybe we can meet up for quick coffee in one of the Tamp shopping malls with Dovey? I wonder if there are other east mummies we can round up...

stardust,

Ya the shoulders and back are so screwed right? How heavy is your boy now? I always have to sit down and recharge. But once she falls asleep -- happy, can shop in peace hahaha..

Good evening mummies and Ian. Trust all had a good weekend. Tomorrow is a start to a brand new week and day.

Marrisa, Cae also like the egg yolk with porridge. I think he got sick of the usually porridge flavour. Cracking my head how to give him variety. So far only change the type of vegetable and alternate pork and beef.

Ann, just like you I also hold back the puff even though I bought it much earlier. I just give some to him once a while mostly during our meal time. Ha ha ha cos he always cannot stop looking at us when we eat.

Claudia, maids are like that. It is all by luck. Keep trying since we need their help. Is your agent helping you getting replacement?

Emma, you did a fabulous job by bfing for so long. Don’t feel sad. There are many other ways you can bond with your baby. I’m also feel 50/50 and hesitant to stop expressing. Cheer up!

Jac & Princess, thanks for your encouraging words. I am happy that I cut off the express in the office. No more cooler bag, pump, etc. If I can, will preserve till he is 10mths or 1 yr. If not, I already done my best to provide for him.

Xin2, you can try to hand express to release some milk prevent engorge. After a few days, it should produce less. That is how I cut out 3 to 2 express.

Shoe

Just let Cae try the shoe I bought. He find it fun to tear out the Velcro. I remove it in case it drop off without me knowing.

Dovey, really like the shoe your gal was wearing on Fri. Very pretty.

Nice to see the thread moving so fast and furious with the colours!!!!

stardust> Haha ya lor.. Missed the shopping marathon. Nowadays I only went out once a week, which is to go to church.. Then sometimes we go to the mall after church, but sometimes we just go back home immediately. Feels so exhausted, no energy. Just want to sleep on weekends. Even though I'm only 26 this year. hahaha.. And I only have 1 baby. I can't imagine if I have more than 1. Even though my parents actually last time always brings us out when we were kids, sometimes even on weekdays night.. When my mom is here she will expect me to bring her out with Josie. huhu.. Even though I have my bro & sis here and can bring her out [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]. I only know last time she's very disappointed never goes out with Josie when she came here becoz I lazy to bring Josie out.

ann> I give biscuit 1 a day only..

xin> If your breast still engorged that means u still have much milk? It might be your baby too used to bottle already :S.

Booboo,

Count me in too ! I stay Tampines haha. But gotta work sometimes on weekdays. I think my boy's abt 8+kg. I'm quite small sized to begin with and carry him abt has made me even lighter den my pre pregnancy weight! But v sad Im losing weight everywhere but my tummy still got a bulge

Claudia> Try these interview questions:

- Have they looked after children before?

- If they say their own kids, must ask, is their mom always at home and help them look after? *becoz some maid, they also have their mom at home, cook for them, helping look after their kids, this kind of maid will be the type of the "lazy maid" becoz everything also their mom do..

- Ask them have they bottle feed a baby before

* some maid, look after their own kids, but always breastfeeding, never bottle feed their kids

Good luck!

Groovy, ya one baby alone can wear down all of us at home! I really take my hat off to mummies who can cope with 2 or more kids by themselves. And I'm simply amazed how our grandparents managed with 10 children. Somemore last time no such thing as disposable diapers or wipes.

Ann,

At hm seldom give puff, biscuits. Only go out then will feed him puff when we are eating. I never throw away aft 7 days. Since still crispy as I store in fridge so don't waste it. I don't like to give all these at hm cos scare he like it then prefer all these rather than porridge.

Diveera, groovy,

I ask these qns before. One transfer maid even told me she specifically look after a 2 mths old baby at her last employer house & reason being transfered is because employer has another Indonesian maid who often beat her up. I think the problem lies with Myanmar maid. Any mummies here employed myanmar maid who takes care of children? I have changed 4 maids under my name & agent also headache, hence she allow me to bring back the maid & try out for 2 days before confirming. I tried 2 & the most ridiculous one is the current who left after 1 day as she said my baby is heavy & don't want to carry him but before we took her home, I interviewed her & even told her my baby is on the chubby side & she said she loves chubby babies. Bring her home is another story.. Haiz... Y?? Don't like says don't like why must like this. I think I better try out indon maid if not Filipino. My boy is 12kg now at 8 mths old. Maid don't really need to carry him for long hours as he don't want them too. I only ask them to help carry him when I m at my mil house as no walker or play pen while I go make milk for baby or get clothes for baby to prepare for bath. I think Myanmar maids r picky & most of them don't like to take care of children.

Marissa

Most supermarkets sell them. It's in the cereal sections I think. It doesn't contain sugar, don't worry.

Booboobear

You always have a way of cheering me up!! So sweet of you. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I'm fine with coffee at TM/Century, since that's my "fav" hangout!

Diveera

That shoe was a great buy at only $10! But I think it's going to last her for another few weeks max. That's why I don't like to buy expensive stuffs for her. She outgrow them very fast.

Stardust

Another east side mummy!! Don't worry about the tummy. Very easy to hide them! I'm an expert in hiding FATS! Haha!!

Btw, you have any fb acc? Easier for us to coordinate the gathering from there.

hello, anyone keen for a lunch date later at 12pm plaza singapura? will be popping by there later.

meetups:

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] i always miss the meetups.... anyway yesterday after having dinner at bishan J8. i saw a restaurant having buffet for hi-tea for $9.80 for 60min. all dessert and drinks. but of course we can sit in after the 60min to continue eating and chit chat. anyone keen? i will post in the FB group page. you all vote the dates there ok?

not really active in forum. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

wake up now cause of night feed....

btw, for food.. can say im a bad mummy....... i give whatever #1 eats too.. like udon, chawanmushi, pork porridge, scallop porridge, fish porridge. but of course all home cooked.

as for puffs, i only gives the happy baby puffs and the "wangwang" round puff. but then again, im same like tiffy. i only give when we are outside. keeping them occupied munching munching..

giving beef:

envy those mummy who can give beef to their baby now. i dun dare!!! my #1 got allergy till after 18months!! so #2 i oso dun dare!!

Claudia,

My current maid is my 3rd maid wor. The only thing that I am grateful is that my mum stays with me now and so can supervise the maid. I still believe that if maid no good, must change. Better than to tahan and regret when things happen.

By the way, I herad that Myanmese maids generally dont like children leh. Why dun yyou try PHL or IND? My past 3 are all FIL maids for communication sake.

My current maid is with me for 9 months liao. Loan fully paid for. I am hoping that she will stay since she is not too bad. Sian at the tot of having to hunt for a new maid when she goes back.

Morning mummies,

Re: stoping bfing

Thanks to all who replied on how to stop. I'll slowly reducing latching n gradually stop ba. So far can last quite long hours without feeling so engorged already. Think supply really dropping.

Quite happy that managed to total bf till now. Think FM may contain more nutrients for baby nw.

Re: solids

Really headache for me. My boy dun like porridge. I cooked fish porridge for him yesterday but he rejected n vomited out even his milk. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Tried the mask the fishy taste by using pork broth also n added in tofu n carrots.

Wondering if it's cos he dun like the fishy taste or that he dun like porridge in general. Realized he seems to hv trouble swallowing. I cooked the porridge in slow cooker for abt 3 hours till qute mashy already.

He just refused to open his mouth. When I gave up n switch bk to cereals he open his mouth big big lor.

Any suggestions on how I can get my boy to take porridge also? Or sld I just continue giving cereals then?

Back