(2010/09) September 2010 MTB

pinky> hubby die die want to go,and hubby said that my uncle say the words to drove him out he feel hummilated when i feel its nothing?

he just said in chinese here cannot stay anymore you cannot be choosy with your flats u must select a flat

then hubby say its the same level as my humilation and he doesnt feel my humilation?

and in the end i compromise by changing all kids to my surname as upper hand as his father will blow the top if he knows and he must speak up for me

but i still cant take it, idont even wanna see them

and its not fair for my uncle side cause hes a straight forward person and i feel that hubby bring it up to so dat he can see his fucking father

But if i dont go there will twist the story of the talk that day which they already did of the mei jia jiao thing

jynnsan& pinkluv: thx.. this #2 really torturing me.. i seen doc so many times for past few weeks. and so many medication to take.. really wan to faint.

aussie_bb: v sad to see your post, sry i only seeing gynae 3 weeks later unable to help u ask for opinion.. i am praying hard for yr next visit will receive good results. rest well ok, talk to your bb.. it may help.. when i was feeling v sick having v bad MS.. i talk to my tummy and somehow felt better for awhile =x Hugs* Jia you~

badfifi: my first preggy only show ard 5mths.. but tis time round 9weeks and my tummy already so damn big n obvious.. see the pic below =x

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3623641.jpg]

anyway, talking abt reunion dinner and CNY, how i really really wish all my relatives are staying in my block !

I have not stepped out of my house since 1 Feb..either lying on bed or sofa

btw, these few days i have been having Tao Suan for bfast, yummy =)

Adelynn

i feel for u, without falling sick, just the ADS I have been home bound liao

badfifi, aiya.. dun always say u are aeroport lar.. can function and attractive to DH can liao.. me oso quite small for my size.. wahahaha...

This is my silly logic: those who have a flat tummy before pregnancy, will take a longer time for tunm tum to show cos tummy is cave in, so more allowance to grow and show. Whereas pple like me, who alrdy spot a tummy before pregnancy will definitely show faster cos no more allowance.. LOL

Linda

very complicated but dun let this affect ur relationship with ur hubby, harmony between spouses is most important

i really dun noe wat to do if i m in ur shoes.

see wat the other ladies say bah

my in laws and me are friendly and polite to each other, and I cannot imagine if they treat me otherwise.

adelynn and pinkyluv> thanks! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] now i won't feel a twinge of dismay when i realise my skirts still fit comfortably around the waist!

to all those mums who are experiencing discomfort or have had spotting/bleeding> um, i didn't know how to put this across lah, cos i don't want it to seem as if i'm blowing the trumpet of my TCM dr or encouraging/presuuring you to try TCM medicine (esp if you haven't tried it b4)...but just to share this k? i know that my TCM physician has had patients who had probs before and he managed to make things easier for them, and also patients who had bled during pregnancy and whose babies were born really big and healthy... i repeat ah, this is not to "make" you wanna go or anything or say i think you should go, but hearing the stories of uh, suffering, i really am bu4 ren3 xin1. so i figured, i would tell you and then you can decide what to do with the info... oh, pls don't PM me cos I have NO IDEA how to use PM [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Linda: i agree with pinkyluv, don let "External" people affect yr r/s with hubby, itts not worth it at all..

to me, i jus try my best to close one eye n ignore if there is any unhappiness, cos i don believe that fighting/quarrel could solve issue.. i am a person who hates quarrels.

Chill, cool down then slowly find a solution alright.. when 2 person are angry, they always speak in a heat of anger..

badfifi: jus enjoy being "slim" first.. haha i no longer have the chance to tink that i am "slim"! haa but althou my tum tum is big, i haven gain much weight, yday weight only 0.5kg gain .. mayb alot of air in my tummy ba. hahaaaaa

shinchan> hehehe, but i AM an aeroport lah. need to wear a bra if not, pple will think i have no chest :p very used to making fun of myself about that liao... :D

hehehe, your logic very cute! but hor, according to that logic, then i should be showing soon cos my belly's definitely convex!

Pinkyluv - dearie can change my gynae and hospital details to dr Benjamin tham and kkh... Thanks... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

adelynn - *gasp* 9 weeks and like that?? I think cos this is not ur first that's why show earlier?? I only feel that my tummy is rounder nia... That day I told my maternal granny, I take her hand and put on my tummy, she thought I eat too much... Mwahaha... Then she speaks hainanese only and I don't know how to tell her i'm pregnant... End up my mum told her tt her grandchild is inside... She smile all the way from changi to jurong...

Badfifi - don't laugh at urself for being aeroport... My friend she from b cup to d cup during preggy lor... So as time goes by, u'll be changing bra like nobody's business... Haha... I already up one cup and I'm only 10 weeks... Can't imagine end of pregnancy I'll be what... E or F cup???? *gosh*

BabyT

changed already i think =)

wow, ur maternal granny is so sweet [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] if i m her, i will be happy too

hehe, so nice to be a great grandma

BabyT> :D you know, to me, one of the bonuses from being pregnant is finally having boobs?? :DDDDDD i really hope i can grow at least a bit lah, or my daughter sure starve in future! right now, i don't even fill out some A cups properly! :p That's why I must laugh at myself, cos if not ah, then sure cry like mad! :pPP

Pinkyluv - ooh.... Noticed le... Thanks... If my paternal granny was around I think she'll be beaming with joy too... She's the one who spurred us to ttc even earlier than planned... She told us on the hospital bed that in order to have a happy family, must have children... But still she couldn't wait for the day that u can tell her I'm pregnant... But I know she's in heaven and is watching over me...

adelynn> wah, then CNY definitely don't have to explain to people or field questions abt "when u having another baby?" ;)can just sit and relax while pple fuss over you! hehehe

Badfifi - haha... I know what u mean... Back in sec sch I used to be airport too... And the guys were all laughing at me... Then puberty hit and the rest is history... My friend was so happy to have boobies during pregnancy lor... And the thing about small no milk is not true wor... My mil was saying sometimes big oso no milk...

BabyT: yea thats y i say i having really big tummy. my mum always ask me did the gynae count wrongly or not, how can so big and 9weeks only.. faint.!

badfifi: ya now already no need explain la.. so obvious liao.. as i mention before i wearing my sis 3rd trimester maternity wear. really wonder whats wrong with my body! haa.. mayb another 3.6kg baby or bigger tis time round... FAINTED!

BabyT> the prob for me is, before and after puberty not much difference! :p i have this weird theory abt how it might be cos i drank soooOOO much Coke during that time, and thus inhibited the growth gland/hormones...so when my daughter is near puberty, i am banning her from Coke!!! muahahahahaha

Badfifi - got this kind of logic meh abt coke??? Coke is my fav leh but since I bfp until now I haven't touched a single drop of coke!!! And previously I was a coke addict... Sian...

Adelynn - u wearing 3rd tri clothes??? Ur baby 3.6kg?? Omg... That explains ba... My friend from ttc thread, hers also 2nd baby and show super early... Her 1st baby around 4kg+ I think...

Adelynn> wah, 3.6kg? so good!! big and strong! so nice wor! and you went through normal labour? my frd's wife had to have a c-sec about 2 weeks before EDD or something cos the dr said the baby was growing too big...baby's weight at birth was 3.92kg i think.

fifi

haha, that is really farni lor

boobs

mine not very big too but started early at 10 .

Been taking them for granted. I remember when i was in P4, my classmates said i no need to order milk since i can produce them myself *shake head*

kind of awkward too

but i observe that usually slim gals have smaller boobs, like Sun Yan Zi, so actually i rather be slim with small boobs

BabyT> i think it's because coke contains caffeine and caffeine inhibits growth. (that's why pregnant ladies must watch caffeine intake). I love coke too! And McDonald's iced tea! But haven't had that either... Sigh. I joke with my husband and father that when my daughter is born, i am going to list down everything i gave up for her sake, and she can slowly bu3 hui2 gei2 wo3 by being a good, filial girl! :pPPP

babyT: not sure if my #1 being 3.645kg and this one got any 关系 or not.. haa

badfifi: yea, 3.645kg NVD without epidural.. horrifying process.. hahahah baby was big bcos already full term and he still enjoying inside my tummy.. thats y very big as bb grows faster nearer to full term.. lucky induce, else i tink gonna hit 4kg lo.. manage to push bb out else my gynae also wan to c-sect me as his heartbeat dropping that time.. PHEW!~

pinkyluv> aiyoh, kids can really be a bit tactless! well, i never wanted super big boobs lah, but enough so that i wouldn't look like a boy if i don't wear a bra would be nice! i mean, i wouldn't even mind being this small if i can go ard fuss-free, without a bra etc! BUT argh! i am not even allowed that luxury

hi ladies, thanks for the encouragement, it's really comforting. will try to stay positive though its not easy [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

just something to share:

yesterday, my 3 yr old was asking me "mummy, why are you crying?", then she went to take tissue and wipe my tears for me.

then she said again" it's all right, mummy, you will feel better" then gave me a cuddle.

Was really touched by her act!

bbdreamz, do update me if you have any news from your gynae. I am a FTWM.

Badfifi - I still drink the iced tea leh... Ydae I drank 3 small cups of milk tea.. Song man... My friends 3rd tri onwards start drinking coke le leh... I'm sooooo looking forward to that...

badfifi: I can totally relate to you! I think I'm in exact same situation. But take heart after my son was born my boobs increase by a bit, so can fill out A cup a little more but I need to wear push up bras in order to look more womanly. The last pregnancy my boobs increased by one cup size and hubby was so damn happy! Poor thing deprived lah. Ha! Now this pregnancy he's looking forward to my boobs growing again! Haha! But don't worry even though I was so flat I was still able to breastfeed my son till 13mths old.

aussie bb> u have such a sweet girl!!!!

shinchan and babyT> i think different women follow different diet plans bah. for me, sigh, cos i'm very strict abt my husband's diet (cos of some health issues which i want to eradicate), i must be equally strict with myself! if not, very unfair right? he doesn't mind if i'm not strict lah, but i tell myself i must be just as strict with myself until i really cannot tahan!

linda> really? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] yay!!!!! woohoo!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Shinchan - I buay tahan Liao... Later on my way to office I'm going to buy changi village beef noodles and a can of cold coke.... Drink in moderation is ok ba, same as the logic of drinking coffee...

Adelynn> he hug them till so tight, how to not let them affect, such a shitheads dunno y he love them so much, getting more and more pek chek

changi village beef noodles??? ahhhhhh....... new craving liao! but it's the beach road market beef noodles... *licks lips* make my husband bring me there this friday. hee!

Badfifi - *slurp* right... I had the craving all of a sudden last night at work about 10.30pm... By then close le... So I must satisfy my craving today... But I must apply alot of medicated oil on my nose I can't tahan coffeeshop, hawker centre and food court smell...

Hi adelynn,

My tummy is bigger than yours lor. I look as if I am already 5-6months preggie and I think I will be real pai say this CNY as relative will sure see my tummy and ask me how many months liao. I told hubby I got to breathe in so that it will be smaller but hubby say i bo liao.

And i only coming 8 weeks or 7 weeks according to my gynae.

BabyT> oh, good point! i also can't stand the smell of hawker centres etc...and i cannot take the medicated oil smell also... aiyah, no choice, must tapow back liao!

Badfifi,

You are alright, big boobs doesn't mean will have milk. I am quite big but not much milk. Stop breastfeeding when my boy is 4months.

Hope this time round cn have more milk. I really envy my colleague who pump 1.2litre everyday...

Wayne's Mummy> wah! 1.2 litres! actually, i heard that pumping the right way in the beginning makes a lot of difference in how long you will be able to b/f...dunno how true but maybe can ask gynae and/or doulas.

Weishy> sorry, forgot to ask, is it true that if c-sec, b/feeding will start later cos milk will come later? and how soon after the surgery can you b/f?

I also can't stand especially air-conditioned food court, the spell seems to be unbearable. Now everything seems to change, appetitie, preference also changed.

Just throw out again after lunch, tomorrow take medical leave to visit gynae, hope to get a few more days medical leaves all the way to CNY, so bad right :p

babyT, i think i will hold back and not give in to my temptation. Been trying so hard to hold back my morning kopi and coke. Think will take in moderation if i can cross over to 2nd trimester bah..

Anyway I alrdy broken the rule on not taking cold stuff last sat. Went to Holland V and cannot resist the temptation of cold rock ice cream. My first taste of ice cream ever since.. Shiok is the only word to describe for having something cold in this crazily hot weather. keke...

wayne mummy: we are both in the same boat! wonder is it alot of air inside.. but yday i felt tummy inside moving le.. today lunch time too. scary..

jynnsan, think it shldnt be too hard to get mc now, jus take if u are still unwell lor. Puking is no fun leh. My gynae is offering me mc every visit and i owas reject. He will owas gimme that stare "u sure u dun wan?". Then there was once he commented to my DH that I'm a workaholic *bleh*. Actually that is not true lar. Jus that i still feel ok to work despite the pukey feeling. Feel paiseh to overload my colleagues with my duties when their hands are alrdy full.

For lunch, just had plain porridge with salted egg..can't eat any other stuff ..can't believe i am so unhealthy..

1st time having this combi in my life..think i am having a super thrifty bb ..ha

jynnsan

hehe, that is good..i m too sick to travel to gynae so using my own annual leave..sigh*

dun even want to travel to nearby clinic

jynnsan: no need to feel bad, if u think abt it, giving birth is also considered a national contribution so i think taking a few extra days of mc is our right! Moreover the guys always go for reservist and who covers for them? So take turn lor! Ha!

shinchan: yeah the weather is so hot and it's only feb! can't imagine how it will be in june!! luckily this time due in sept so hopefully not so hot. the last time my son came end of may and i had to suffer my confinement period during june! Wah buay tahan man! i don't care, at night i slept with aircon on! otherwise how to survive man!!

pinkyluv> haha, you're so funny! if cravings are an indication of baby's character, my baby is going to be very jiakpalang (say nicely maybe "eclectic" bah)

shinchan> sigh, i broke the "no cold stuff" thing long ago... had ice-cream and cold drinks...*shame-faced* somemore, even before my pregnancy, i was supposed to avoid cold stuff cos not good for my constitution...and wah! you're such a NICE and CONSIDERATE colleague!!

jynnsan> i think getting MC shouldn't be hard too...esp since you have quite jialat MS...

Hi adelynn,

I think for my case is fats, I already looks like 4 months pregnant when I am not preggy that time. Hubby keep saying I should slim down liao

But now, no need liao lor since got baby.

Although I got no MS, but i have no appetite, lunch i only took french fries and beancurd.

Really dun feel like eating anything except noodles and fried food. Very healthy diet leh..

Back