(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

monkie

the see kai run sole is harder compared to pediped, but not very hard. Generally, the see kai run shoes are bigger than pediped for the same size.

btw, what is the length of your boy's feet? He is wearing size 21 for pediped with how much allowance?

Rachel

Nice! But only one color with pink?

I saw a few nice ones . When u submitting the order?

Monkie

Still got free shipping ?

sunflower

i think as long as order US$100 got free shipping.

Looks like only one color, the other one with orange the design is different.

Btw, my boy's feet are 12.5cm. What size you getting? According to the chart, I should get size 20 if he is to wear now. Think i will just submit the order today [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Still not cheap hor haha. I wan the flex Adrian sneaker but no size leh . Since urs is size 20 or 21, I will get 23

Rachel,

my boy is a small bb too, @ 12 mths he only weigh 8kg, furthermore, he has milk strike recently for almost 3 weeks, cannot finish a bowl of porridge like he use too and now having flu on med. finally this morning hear him crying for milk and he can only drink at most 5oz. Also, finally see 2 more bottom tooth coming out.

but as long as he eat, play well and healthy, i'm not so concern.

sunflower

flex adrian is nice, wanted to get that earlier but becos no size so i chose something else. u going to get grip n go or flex?

eeyore

that's the spirit! as long we they are healthy, can eat and play well, there are phases they went through, so we have to learn how to relax too.

I think my boy really going through growth spurt. He is turning 1yo tomorrow and he slept 13 hours one shot since last nite! Been drinking a lot of milk also and this morning I picked him up, he is heavier! He should be more than 9.5kg now.

im not gg to let him wear now until he can walk steadily..so either one is fine..so now need to see which one got size and which design i like.

but compared to singapore if there is a sale, cheaper to buy from this site meh? cos pediped site also got 50% sale all the time, just need to wait till got size, then hit the buy

Fumiko, i have the full set of Walter ETL Learning set. I bot them for my #1. I like them very much & found it is useful & my #1 really learns alot from it.

Anyway, my advise is - for books or any educational tools, whether it is useful or not is depend how u use it.

If u have bot the whole set but got no time to read & play them with your kids, it will just become the white elephant & useless...

It will only be useful when u fully utilize it

If u r interest on these books, you are welcome to my house and see see look look, try it with Ting before u buy, let me know then...

My boy still dunno how to appreciate book yet... what he did with the book now is flip flip flip, then ~THROW!!... but at least he shows he interests in flipping book la ... haha

sunflower

singapore got sale? last time I saw the price quite high leh, no sale. Pls let me know if there is hahaha.. The site got not much sale. Only give $20 off for $75 purchase.

sunflower: if enuff paid orders, intend to submit by tomorrow. singapore cheaper ah?? same as rachel, last time i saw prices also high leh... even with sales depending on which model its also $80++. Only those off seasons one and old designs i ever saw selling for $40+ but design is not nice.

can pm me lobang also?? thanks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

eeyore, my gal also in the same category as ur boy..at 12mths she was abt 7.6kg but in the last 2.5 weeks weight increased by 400g to hit the magical 8kg finally! I am so happy lor...

my gal milk strike fr end of last week...v hard to feed...she wld either squirm away when i try to feed milk or wld be pushing the teat around...i think teething again....she is not big on porr also...but lately been willing and happy to eat egg white so i feed daily...i think the protein in the whites has helped to bring up her weight.

Pekkle, good to hear that yr gal put on weight! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] yes egg has lotsa protein n can put on bb's weight, recommended by e nurse fr polyclinic for my nephew's case..

Sunflower, I also wan the lobang leh.. Hehe..

jascmy, the cholestrol is in the yolk and i think for some of us, we are mainly feeding the whites for the proteins to boost our bbs' weight...the yolk usually we give a bit only for other nutrients...

Anyone knows if there is rice cooker that can make soups, steaming?

Getting one for a colleague who is leaving for further studies.

sunflower: oh chey...... we thought u got lobang.. haha.... not cheaper leh i feel even if with sales in singapore.. but i could be wrong la.. if any mummies here got lobang pls share [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

RE: Egg Yolk - I give the entire egg leh ! opps... is it too much? but i buy those low cholestrol egg.

pekkle: you got try spoon feed instead of through the bottle? it may help.

Rachel & Sunflower: any orders of pedipeds or shoes? If you wan, I can include ur orders inside then I think can close Batch 9

Hi Mummies,

just to check anyone give Enfagrow to their babies??i dun know why when i switch milk..my gal constipate or this brand tends to be heaty??

sunflower: opps.. hee... think i blur.. thought u got lobang [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] oh ya and if you refering to the pediped 50% sale on their official site, they no longer ship to forwarding companies. so some spree organiser ask friend to ship from usa. but i feel that it is more expensive leh.. because they charge 1.35 exchange rate and still need to add $ for shipping. end up more expensive than me spreeing from the site.

but thats my experience la.. if who got cheaper lobang. pls share !! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

dsq: heard enfa is more heaty. so if bb on heaty side or more difficult to poo poo type then may get constipation

Dsqyvonne, it might not be the milk powder fault?

Your defination of constipation means your bb cry while poo or is just that the poo

poo is harder?

yvonne: i heard enfa is more heaty.. gen also never poo for 1 or 2 days.. and i realise everytime she poo sure v hard de..

last time she is on wat milk? hw come u switch her to enfa?

my colleague son is on enfa and he got a hard time to poo, everytime he poo sure cry..poo thing..

My girl change from enfa 2 to enfa 3 ... She drink lots of water daily . But ever since change to 3 , all her stools very very hard . N shit till cry , so poor thing ... How huh ?

gosh,white lady,u might wan 2 reduce 1/2 scoop?2dae jl oso poo 3 smal poo only n he drink water n eat fruits only n i go feel e poo its nt tat hard,juz change texture n he look hapi..or u wana try gif jar prune/pear 2 c if help?so far work 4 me.

MVH, pm u [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Raining day make me so sleepy in the office now...but TGIF!! hehe...

cheese - my gal both also have(cry while poo and poo is harder)...-_-||

winnie - my gal was on Mamil then my friend intro to me said Enfagrow good lots of nutrients so switch lor..haiz..think i am switching back again...

I kiasu I did call meadjohnson and ask, they say stage 2 and stage 3 got different content, and therefore their POO texture would be different, so long as no dirrhoea means they are ok with it.

I had big problem in feeding JL milk.

He is not a milk junkie and he had a very stubborn mummy that wanan him to drink every single drop of milk!

I am so paranoid over his milk intake.

I miss those days where he have gold fish memory.. drink every single hour ... haha..

If they have problem in poo-ing, try giving those canned pear/prune.

it somehow works for JL.

Whenever I think he got those harder poo, I will feed him this and few hours later (next poo)

it will become better.

Do you all think for those small poo like pebbles stinks??

I find it so smelly even though its small.

cheese, thats is so call the stopper. Once its out, all the poo will come out smoothly. Its smelly cos its there for so long and everything harden into one. Same for adult, its smelly too.

After missing for more than a week, realise i had so many posts to read. I had been busy taking care of my girl for continuous 9 days as my mum was busy with my grandfather's wake and then went for cruise trip with my girl and hubby. Still on leave tomorrow. Definitely not a good sign when going back to work. I drag going back to work. The thought of bringing my girl to work few days ago really pissed me off. Can't stand my HR at all. Anyway I will read thru the posts by today if I can.

/b{Monkie},

I wanna order see kai run shoes. Give me some times to look thru and i get back to you soon. Still open for order, right?

hi cheekrene, payment received.will let you know ur batch number when order is placed. thanks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Anyone knows where to get lil gal's headband wif mini tiara? My gal's photoshot is this fri.. Haven't got any hair accessories.. (those old ones I bot too small I think!)

for Mamil Stage 3 fm contents has lower value compared to stage 2 but dha is higher. Thus, the poo may be more stinky.

Who is on Mamil 3 now? I read the instructions which is 5 scoops to 190ml water. How to make other volume?

I have the following to give away:

- XL huggies ultra diapers (think at least 10 pieces)

- L Huggies ultra (sample pack)

- 6 sample packs of enfa 3

Self collect at my place in jurong.

Back