(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

AhNah, how much u paid for the maternal package??

I saw their online, 2600plus for one bedded. Slightly abit more than kkh.

thanks monkie!!

i think it's not so bad if there is someone to look after them.

my #1 everyday pattern, today like "pai de xiong"... if she dun wan something, she will face down onto the floor. got to b patient with her.

Congrats Sheric.

My current gynea is Goh Shen Li. My friend's experience with her was not so good but she say her delivery skill was good. Her estimation of EDD and weight of bb very inaccurate. My friend's bb was 2.9kg at 38+wk but born at 39w6d at 3.45kg. Only 5days different and bb put on 0.5kg?? She also estimated my friend to deliver early at 37 or early 38 wk. But in the end bb born 1 day before 40wk. But during the delivery processed, my friend commented her to be very good and supportive. Her stitching (natural birth) also good.

So I don really trust her now. She told me my #2 will go overdue. But I hav a feeling I will deliver early cos lots of hardwork taking care of my #1 who is also at terrible 2 now. Lets see whether will overdue or not. And see wats her est of weight when nearer to delivery and at birth for my #2.

Can only let u know next mth leh.

Congrats Sheric! Hope you have a smooth pregnancy for #2. How many weeks are u already?

i also not ready to have no2 like winnie and monkie...

Congrats Sheric!!! So many mummies having their #2..so happy for them!!!

Hahaha...but I'm not planning for #2, gonna close factory le... ;p

Hi Mommies,

Sorry to intrude on your thread..

I'm a May'10 mommy.. I've recently did a private spree for Earth's Best Toothpaste and have some spares to go at $6.80 (excluding postage).

Kindly email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jess

Good day Mommies,

Sorry to intrude..

I've recently did a private spree for Sambucol Black Elderberry for Kids (UK Version) and have some spares to go at $16.50 (excluding postage).

Kindly email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jess

hi mummies, can give advice. My gal has viral fever for 8 days already, on paracetamol and nurofen, but fever keep coming back after 4-5 hours after the medicine.

jasmine, best to bring her to the PD.

PD will access to see if antibiotic is needed or most probably do a blood test because fever is more than 5 days.

Mine had high fever for 5 days and was better only after eating the antibiotics from the PD.

Hope she is feeling better now !

Hi! Back after a loooong time, hope everyone's well! Just wondering if anyone will be keen on swimming lessons for ur toddler ard queenstown area say Sunday/sat mornings?

how is everyone doing? thread has become so quiet

Time flies... our little ones are coming to / are 2 yrs old !

felicia, my no1 was terrible and horrible too..

is it normal for a 4yo kid? my mom got so upset with her that she suggested bringing her to doc.. sigh..

Hi, my 6month old son also has a abscess in his anal region and require surgery. Can you share with me your experience with your baby's surgery? I am also concerned about the administering of the GA. Any known side effects?

Hi all, thanks for the concern. Baby S is doing well and we are home now [IMG=[url]http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][/url] may b due to GA, he is too tiring n sleep all the way in the car n till now still sleeping...

Need to wait for him wake up again n clean his wound... Quite scary n messy actually... Expected another round of 3rd world war later :p

Sunflower, pd said the cause of the inflection is unknown leh, and the abscess in infant may b there since birth. In fact he has that when he was 1-2 mth old time, but after taking antibiotic it was subsided. But it come bk again recently n we went to see pd after he has fever. Was refer to the surgeon in Mt A and he suggested us went for surgery to cure the root cause...

Hi jascmy, Mdm Yip,

Can you PM me your massage lady contact ??

I remember somebody post mdm samsiah, but not sure is jascmy or mdm yip who posted it.

I have a friend who is due in Nov, and she is searching for massage lady recommendations too.

The massage lady that my aunt recommends to me seems so expensive compared to those you all are using. Her session is $80, so expensive [IMG=[URL]http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif][/URL]
Samsiah is ok but her timing is very bad. Always last min cancel. Post natal suppose to do 5 days sometimes only do 1 time. Will not recommend. Massage and call at times also nvr reply. Always asking u to buy things then keep chasing u to pay then sit on things. Ask me to buy something then one month nvr give.

scooby,

the massage lady i'm using is mdm samsiah 92950064.

She strictly schedule her post natal massage in the morning bcos her binding need to bind 6hrs, thereafter, u can remove and bathe.

The oil she use is quite nice smell and she provide massage bed instead of using our matteress.

the cream she use on our tummy is cooling, not hot... she'll apply this cream on feet too, then she'll wear socks for us.

After massage she gives supplements for energy and blood circulation.

Then she'll also give ang bao for bb after final massage.

She's actually a cerified massage therapist.
Samsiah is ok but her timing is very bad. Always last min cancel. Post natal suppose to do 5 days sometimes only do 1 time. Will not recommend. Massage and call at times also nvr reply. Always asking u to buy things then keep chasing u to pay then sit on things. Ask me to buy something then one month nvr give.

ng,

my CL contact is Mdm Samsiah 92950064

If any mummies are looking for anti-slip pebble flooring (overlay), easy maintenance (don't need keep brushing as there are no groutlines).

Bali Black Before and After.png

For enquires, you can contact me at 9800 0018 (Dale) or visit our website at http://www.porousway.com.

Back