(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

jasmine, tat royce kids gym...u goin?? or u already been there??

i see their gallery..seem quite fun le..

wanna try bringing my ger there..keke

Fumiko,

I only passby there before.. I thought must be member then can enter.. Now then I know can go as non member.. 1hr is $25 or $28 right? Wanna bring him there.. Lotsa toys!!

i definitely prefer wkend ..cos i workin and cant take leave for time being..since i jus join a new coy..keke

i tot u prefer wkday cos oso lesser crowds mah..keke..

so when u plannin to go ah?? this wkend? sat or sun?

btw..u noe changi airport now alot of kids activity..

they oso have free play gym..but i tink is for 12 months and above kids...i forgotten e name liao..

but i changi is goin to open more kids activity shops...since they noe kids money v easy to earn..haha

I can't go this wkend.. Cos if weather is gd & bb J isn't sick, will bring him to swim date with other bbs.. And after that going to nex spring maternity cos the stroller is faulty.. Wanna go see can exchange or not..

You meant singkids right? Only for kids 1 & above.. And its $18.. They have another branch at vivo..

~ Confirmed order ~

Anything wrong, please let me know by tonight. Will send the orders to supplier tommorrow. Payment will advise later.

sunflower - 1 mixed grain, 1 oatmeal 

sweetkyra - 4 mixed grain, 1 hugga bear 

bakaholic - 1 mixed grain 

Jascmy - 1 mixed grain, 1 brown rice, 1 barley, 1 oatmeal 

Duckling - 2 barley, 2 mixed grain 

Cresent – 1 brown rich cereal, 1 barley, 1 oatmeal, 4 Hugga bear 

Charmaine – 3 brown rice, 1 hugga bear 

MVH – 2 brown rice, 1 oatmeal, 1 hugga bear 

Cheese – 1 hugga bear 

Sheric - 1 barley, 2 mixed grain, 2 Hugga Bear 

Dreamz - 1 barley 

Yong Mei – 1 barley, 1 oatmeal 

Fumiko – 1 brown rice, 1 barley, 1 mixed grain, 2 hugga Bear 

Jasmine – 1 mixed grain, 1 hugga bear 

Xuan82 – 1 mixed grain, 4 hugga bear 

Ahnah – 2 brown rice, 1 oatmeal, 1 hugga bear 

Cheekrene - 1 hugga bear 

Cinderbelle - 1 brown rice, 1 mixed grain 

Total : 40 cereals - 15 mixed grain, 6 oatmeal, 11 brown rice, 8 barley , 19 hugga bears 

Yes , airport newly open SingKids ... $18 for 1 hr on weekend and $18 for 2 hour on weekday ... 1 adult can go in ... look fun ... planning to bring my son 5 years old go ...

Healthy Times Orders

Order placed, deliver today.

Please transfer money to my account POSB Savings 010-49532-6

One pack of Cereal - $2.90

One pack of Hugga Bear - $2.90

Healthy Times has decided to sponsor another 12 packs of Apple Cinnamon Teddy Puffs.

This is actually for toddlers. So for our babies, need to know how to chew well in order to eat these puffs. its not the same as Gerber/Happy baby Puffs.

These puffs dont melt in the mouth, require chewing techniques.

In order to cater for all babies, i have decided to open up these puffs as snacks during the Birthday party.

Sunflower> thx for arranging. Will transfer to you later today

On 1 week ML again until next wed. Anyone mtg up or interested to meet up?

Sunflower,

I had transferred & pm-ed you the payment details.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Sunflower, I will transfer $$ to u tonite..

How come forum so quiet these few days?

I m bored to death today as My office account is freezed due to no pay leave.. Till now IT staff haven't help me activated..

Sunflower, I jus went down wanting to buy fruits and transfer money to u by ATM. In the end I got nothing done. Fruits sold out. ATM out of order. My suay day???

Will try to do it later after work. Thanks for arranging.

has any1 trim their babies hair before?

Do you do it yourselves or go to the salons to trim?

My girl has very little hair, but her fringe is getting long and touching her eyebrows already.

so i'm thinking if i should trim myself..

Angel, I trim my gal's hair myself. But I need someone to entertain her to make her sit still.. She lets me cut her back, side hair but not fringe!! Guess the scissors movement is frightening her..

MVH, haha.. the funny thing is going her fringe is growing.. the rest of her hair looks like not growing at all..

til now, she still looks like a boy cos her hair damn fine and little..

sad..

I brought my boy to EC house at Clementi Mall, 10 bucks...I hold him, 1 hairdresser entertain him and the one cutting his hair is very fast...so it was painless for me..

My hubby bring my boy to his usual barber to cut. it cost $10. I plan to bring him to Snip ave $3.80 cut this time. Hehee...

i think i will try to cut her fringe by 0.5cm. haha.. hopefully it won't turn out too bad..

cannot imagine the hairdresser's reaction when they see my girl's hair..

really little..

seems like most of the babies here have trim their hair already..

this is the first time that i wanna trim her hair after i bring her to shave her head during her full month..

anyway, to accelerate her hair growth??

Angel, one way is to shave one more time. My boy's hair also very little after his 1st shave at full mth. Only top have hair and side is empty. So we bring him to shave 2 more times, now he hav lots of hair. BOth top and side all have hair liao.

i never shave my boy's hair, no wonder his hair grow so so so slow. Lucky he is not botak. Brought him for a trim on his sides and back hair though. Got to play babytv to entertain him. He still moved abit, turned his head and look at the stylist now and then, but overall still attracted to the show.

Birthday Bash Healthy Time Goody

Just received notice from Charmaine that she has received the goods.

Healthy Times has added more food jars!! Each of us will be getting more jars!

Please bring your own bags to carry them as our Goody bag has no space!

Angel

I cut my bb's fringe myself too! Her fringe grow very fast compared to the rest of the head. Haha. Have brought her once to baby hair salon, the hairdresser cut very fast. So the trick is cut fast!

Fumiko, jasmine,

I m thinking to intro egg white to my gal these few days so that she can taste her own cake.. But then again scare of the allergy part..

I feed my boy eat black florest cake 2 weeks ago. And my mum has been giving Swiss roll to him for many weeks. Try abit each time shld be ok, cos cakes are already baked, not as if we are giving pure egg white.

Back