(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

Cheekrene

U meant the cost ar ? Pai say, I haven check with bhubu .. Will check soon ya!!

Mvh

For me won't feed until at least 3 hrs to play safe

Cheekrene, if go to those gym for bday bash, so cannot bring #1? Coz limit is 40 kids rite? N those wif maid also cannot orh? If like tat, I would prefer Hort park ba..

1.5hrs enough meh? like abit limited leh ... rent toys den got to ask for quotations le , cause mostly are for 1 month only... need to ask how much for a day? or perhaps see anyone can bring?

scooby2010 , my boy also nearly fell from my bed , nowadays dunno why he sleep can keep flipping , from top of the bed to bottom , few times i woke up in the middle of the night , he lying at the direction of my leg , many sleepless nites because of this, cannot slp properly. think got to put mattress on the floor sleep together with him soon...

Any mummies here gave their babies baby bites by take one? Although my boy seems to like it I saw tiny black specks on the baby biscuits... Safe for consumption? Or any other better brands to recommend?

madam yip, i just gave my girl babybites this afternoon. she finished 1pack (2pcs inside), all my kids eat babybites biscuit one leh and seems ok leh.

Xpink Xuanx ,

Ur Bb how many months ? I bought different brand of biscuit but all state that can't eat as finger food inless 9 mths old . Before ths gor to mux with warm water or milk.

mamyvelle,

unfortunately i stay in jurong.

rent toys:

we rent toys if hold birthday bash at hort park. more spacious and we can use the room for 4 hours.

sunflower,

yup, check cost.

maybe we will opt out customise tees if everyone think the budget is too much.

evelyn,

can help me to check on the price. preferable a small cake on top with 40 cupcakes.

mvh,

you are right. if we choose gym, its only for our babies. just like little gym, only 1 parent and a baby. some more they does not cater food. gymboree: 2 parent with a baby. very limited space.

Cheekrene,

I vote for little gym at marina sq

- instructors to lead the games/activities. Not sure if gymboree has it.

- Marina sq is easier to get parking compared to forum.

Does little gym provide activities for older kids as there a number of parents here with #1/2? Maybe can check if they can provide a separate area for older kids and parents can decide if they want to sign up or not.

Hort park is alot of DIY and i dunno how much toys we need to rent cos may end up fighting for toys. And parents need to constantly on lookout as the area may not be child friendly eg. glass doors, hard floors, restrooms/diper rooms.

<b>first birthday bash</u>

birthday cupcake

can someone source the price of the cake so that i sum up the cost of the budget?

gift for babies

mvh,

if let say $5-$10 to buy small gifts for babies, is it enough? advise?

cheekrene,

I would choose Hort Part ba since they provide catering,so dun have to headache on sourcing for food. As for decor, i dun think its an issue too..But location wise will be a issue to me, but problem not big..:D

Since the birthday bash is on Saturday, I can confirm that my hubby will not be joining since he needs to work..

Cheekrene, $5-10 can la I think., but choices limited ba.. I haven't source it yet.. Anyway, would we consider hiring a clown with balloon sculpture n some fun games with e kids instead of renting toys n might need to anticipate fights/pushing/crying etc.. If we have 4hrs, 30-45 mins for settling down plus cleaning up, 1hr+ for entertainment fr clown/balloon.. E rest eat, feed #1/2, talk. Then somemore cut cake, take pix etc..

I gave my girl baby puff; it melts in her mouth & sometime she seems to be chewing them.

she had 2 lower front teeth already.

cheekrene, not sure if you all would like to consider for this. http://picasaweb.google.com/MyLittleGems4U

What I am selling :

- Cuppies

Small bite size of cupcakes

Measures only abt 3.5cm in diameter

Flavour : Deep Chocolate moist

Pricing : 1 set consists of 12pcs for $15

Promotion :

Buy 5-9 sets get 1 set free plus 5% discount($71.25 for 72pcs)

Buy 10 sets and above free 2 sets plus 10% discount

($135 for 144pcs)

*** Min should be at least 3 sets

- Cupcakes

Standard size of abt 5.5cm in diameter

Flavour : Deep Chocolate Moist

Pricing : $3 each pc

Promotion :

50pcs – 5% discount

100pcs – 10% discount

***BOTH CUPPIES AND CUPCAKES CAN LAST UP TO 5 DAYS AT A ROOM TEMPERATURE WHILE 1 WK INSIDE THE FRIDGE

***COOKIES NEEDS TO BE CONSUME WITHIN 2 DAYS

- Cookies Pack

Star Cookies without stick (2pcs in 1 pack) - $2 each

Star Cookie with Stick (1 pc) - $2

Beetle Cookies with Stick(1pc) - $2.50

Other Character, kindly email me for info….

**** Minimum should be 25 packs but if u combine wif cuppies too, then 20 packs of cookies is acceptable

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4541735.html?1285489116

Does hort park have chairs/sofa provided? cos at 1yr old,not all the babies can walk and some may still be crawling. Otherwise, we just carry all the time.

First Birthday Bash - Choices of Venues including budget

-- Please note that the cost does not include cakes/cupcakes, customised tees and goodies bags.

-- For Little Gym and Gymboree

> this package is only meant for babies.

> Meals and cake are not part of the amenities provided in the package. However we can bring in finger foods and packet drinks!

<font color="blue">Hope to seek your understanding that I can't accommodate everyone as these are the best packages I can get.

If you have any other venues in mind, please help me to get the package and pm me by end of this month. Meanwhile I hope to get your vote / feedbacks. If I have missed out anything, please let me know.

Once I get the price of cakes/cupcakes, customised tees and goodies bags, I will finalise the budget for everyone. Hope everyone are fine with this arrangement. =)</font>

Hort Park

Package

- 4 hours usage of function room - 50 pax peak period rental is $275.

- Halal catering per adult is $12

Budget:

1 Parent + 1 baby: $12

2 Parent + 1 baby: $24

1 Parent + 1 baby + Maid: $18

2 Parent + 1 baby + Maid: $30

1 Parent + 1 baby + #1: $18

2 Parent + 1 baby + #1: $30

1 Parent + 1 baby + #1 + Maid: $24

2 Parent + 1 baby + #1 + Maid: $36

1 Parent + 1 baby + #1 + #2 + Maid: $30

2 Parent + 1 baby + #1 + #2 + Maid: $42

FYI:

- The above cost is not included cake and other misc stuffs.

- For those with #1, #2 and maid, we can split into half price as most catering has the buffer of 10% more of the food.

- Can rent toys as the place is spacious - only for #1 & #2 to entertain them (optional)

***********************************************************************************

The Little Gym Awesome Birthday Bash

The Bash is scheduled is as follows:

Choice 1: The Little Gym of Singapore West @ Forum: Sundays from 4:30pm to 7:00pm.

Choice 2: The Little Gym of Singapore East @ Marina Square: Saturdays from 5:00pm to 7:30

Basic Package for 20 children includes:

• 20 The Little Gym Invitations

• 20 The Little Gym Balloons

• 20 The Little Gym Lootbags (loot not included)

• 20 nametags

• 1 The Little Gym Backpack for the celebrant

• exclusive use of The Little Gym for 2 ½ hours:

- first 15 minutes shall be for registration and free play in the gym;

- 45 minutes of instructor-lead age-appropriate games and activities;

- 1 1/2 hour in the multi-purpose area for candle-blowing, gift-giving and meal, and clean-up time.

- the party ends at 6:30pm for half hour for packing up.

Fees and Discounts:

Basic Party Package: S$750.00

Extra children in excess of 20: S$35.00 / child

The Little Gym Members are eligible to 10% discount.

You can join us as a member for an annual membership fee of $55, and enjoy the 10% discount immediately.

Budget:

If hit to

30 babies - $37 each

35 babies - $36.50 each

FYI

- Can accommodate up to 35 babies only.

- This package is only meant for babies, not for adults or kids.

- Meals and cake are not part of the amenities provided in the package.

- Please advise me if you are member of Little Gym!

***********************************************************************************

Gymboree (Harbourfront)

- 1.5hrs birthday package is $370 for 10 children (inclusive of the birthday child).

- charge only $15 per additional child.

- Each child will receive a free Gymboree class voucher worth $40, and a gymboree balloon at the end of the party.

- birthday package do not include any food and drinks, however can source for outside caterer (recommend finger food and packet drinks for the kids).

By the way, there is a vacant slot on the 9th July (Sat). However, the earliest party time available is at 5pm.

Budget:

If hit to

30 babies - $22.50

35 babies - $21.50

40 babies - $20.50

FYI

- Can accommodate up to 40 babies. However, we have to limit up to 2 adults only to accompany each child.

- This package is only meant for babies, not for adults or kids.

- Meals and cake are not part of the amenities provided in the package.

bakaholic,

if those have cars, they can bring their bumper mat along. some of us may bring strollers as babies do want a place to take nap. it's all depend on how you manage. there are always pros and cons.

alibaba : Haha no la. she dunno how to open .

ahnah : no leh, meimei no teeth yet. the babybite biscuit is melt inside mouth one, so no need teeth.

mvh,

hort park can go up to more people. there got open space in front of the function room. can play around there if some of our babies start to walk. anyway nearer to the date, i believe there are people who cant make it.

for renting toys,

its optional. you all can organise on it and see any other mummies with #1 who want to rent to entertain them.

cupcakes:

my idea is to get each baby with 1 cake and a candle so that everyone had a chance to celebrate together and cut their own cake rather than gathering around the cake. i can arrange xpink_xuan to arrange photographer as she mention it's free.

ahnah,

i mentioned before, babybites are made in china. depending whether you want to intro china products to dorje or not as last time there's an incident of china milk powder.

hah.. i also has baby bites at home.. think i will eat it myself instead of giving to bb. the chicken flavour is yummy wor..

but tat post was yr 2008 leh.. if not safe, they wont sell on the counter in SG .. any case i will eat it. ha

haha alibaba, I also think they taste nice. my boy certainly likes it, but I'm still concerned about the black specks on the biscuits.. likely I will finish it myself :p and look for alternative snack for my boy.

cheekrene, I have sent out an enquiry to raffles town club for the birthday bash. will get back to you when they reply me.

ahnah

my colleague got it at ntuc and i saw it a sheng siong lor..

mdm yip

sama sama.. our digestive system can tahan so might as well eat it ourselves than throwin $$ away.

has anyone change their milk powder from stage 1 to stage 2? i directly change to stage 2 as my girl had finished her stage 1 milk powder. nowadays she poo is watery. is it normal?

anyone knows where I can buy affordable rompers 6-12 mths for my boy? esp those like 3-in-1 pack, simple design will do, not expensive one... like under $8 a piece. Went to baby fox yesterday at united square.. wah.. 3 pcs $33.. quite ex.

hi all, it's been very very long since i last login..couldnt keep up with the forum as it goes very fast!

by the way, i'm so touched that u all kept me in mind when considering the halal food for our birthday bash since i'm the only muslim mummy going for the event..i think? thank u and i appreciate it so much! sorry if i caused any inconveniences! i'll be glad to help if u need me to do anything [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i'm usually more active in FB so if i didnt manage to send my replies here, please nudge me in FB ok.

Back