(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

Angel Sim, my LMP is 11th nov and through the EDD i calculate online was 18th Aug. But i see some other website, since my cycle is 30-31days, so EDD should be slightly later like 21st aug.

But there's still bounce to changes once u visit a gynae.

p_eeyore ,

HB also help with all , but when he go work , i cant tahan got abit of dust ... and no matter how he do , still not as detail as me ! hahaha , see liao , cant tahan !

Last evening , bought my son to suntec , walk here n there , nothing that i want to eat , end up settle with Mac , then bring him go see toys , once step in , i cant tahan liao , i want to go home liao , very horrible lor ... why am i so tired , and i dont feel like going out , only want to stay at home !!!

hi Angel (daintyaqua),

dunno le..on 10th dec i went to measure, based on my LMP is 5wk. scan oso say is 5wk. then baby size is 3mm..

then dunno y on 18th dec (8 days later), based on my LMP, it shld b 6wk, but scan show is only 5wk5 days...and baby size is 9mm..

does any1 know how does the scan measure your baby age? based on size?? or based on wat?

my doc say he can only give me my EDD after listening to baby heart beat..

hi all , just had dinner and so full n bloated now ... and sssooooo tired , dont feel like going to work tomorrow . Feel like taking MC ! hai ....

Morning everyone .... cant sleep cos am feeling soooo hungry n bloated .... think will get MC today , too tired to go work ... sian ... tonight is my gynae appt , so excited and i wonder can i get MC from gynae ? hahaa

Good luck White_lady! Let us know how it goes [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

xpink and p_eeyore - thanks for the info! Seems like a Leo baby in the year of the tiger...hmmm lion & tiger combi? wonder what that's like!

morning ladies!

mi so tired over the weekends...lucky my boy so cooperative heehee after morning feeding went back slp till 9am then wakes up....heehee no really disturb me much last 2 days

this morning vomited out gastic juice sia...so sour :p

hb v nice yest nite....asked me when's my nxt appt w woody he go w me....i'm so happy, din expect him to even ask abt that....will gatecrash woody's clinic tml morning since mi on leave tml :)

white lady

i've told quite a num of ppl liao....heehee think maybe this is no.2 ba mi not so pantang like 1st :p

suika ,

i today MC , so i thinking tonight check up liao , then tmr go office tell my boss , so that he wont give me so much stress ....

Good morning everyone, it's a short work week!

I'm also very thankful for my hubby and mum, who have been very supportive and help take care of my older boy when I'm puking about 6 times a day.

white lady,

I've only told people at work coz they all wondering why I look like a ghost and disappear into the toilet all the time. My relatives know coz my hubby and mum told everyone!

morning...this morning just puke up a cup of milo without milk and sugar.. after puke feel so nice feeling.. till now i taken 2 pcs of bread nia, already feel so bloated and full..

Sunday moe power i sleep at 3 times but i tink bout 1 hr nia..wahahaha.. feel so tired and sleepy...

most of my family know friend i never announe yet. dun wan to let MIL know but my mum say must tell her...

hahaha....winnie mi oso no tell my MIL yet....i've no intention of telling her this time ekeke

white lady,

on MC today...so nice!! mi tml on leave so today dare not take MC :p

for me , i quit my job , so is another 3 weeks++ to be in the company only . At first dont feel like telling my boss , but after this weekend, my body feel so weak . So i think its time to tell my boss lor ... no choice ... and all my tight fit clothes all cant fit , must wear all baby doll top and i cant seem to see my waist liao !!!

i also feel can't see my waist liao...this morning keep on dun feel well.. can i ask u mummy ar when am sleepy i feel like stomach cramp i duno am hungry or stomach cramp..

suika ,

cos still got another 3 weeks to survice there , and my job wont allow me to have stable lunch hour one ... so if i no tell them , i wont get to have proper lunch which i worry lor ... so no choice got to tell them i guess .. what u all think ?

white lady,

personally if they haven't guessed by now i will tell because it doesn't make a difference to them (since you will be leaving in 3 wks) but you get a chance of having a more stable timing, e.g. for meals. but that's just my opinion la, coz that's precisely what i did

cos they have not put an ad or what to hired someone to replace me . I feel they will drag . Cos when i told my boss i quitting , he doesnt allow , and he say , year end very hard to get pple , i m wait till he get pple , but i feel thats not fair lor , i mean , i give 1 mth notic should be fair for the company already right . And cos when i pregnant with my #1 , i also not working , and i got no MS at all for #1 , then now , feel so tired n bloated , working is going to kill me lor ... do u all think i should be firm , just leave the company when 1 mth is up ?

white lady

hv u giving the letter to ur HR? if yes then 1mth up that's ur last day....if u give to ur boss oni n he holds back no submit to HR then it's a different story liao...might nid to fight on the date liao

tested positive too. anyway when should start seeing gynae? forget le although this is 2nd child, 1st is sept 08 , from the pregnancy calendar , my edd should be around 25 aug .

hi all , went to see gynae last night . he say i m 5 weeks near 6 weeks . he say will be more confirm with my edd next visit ... this morning i woke up , not so bloated liao , but keep want to vomit ... jia liat lor

morning all, i have four more tabs(10 per tab) from KKH of folic acid to give away for free but pay your own postage.

If you want, drop me a message and I will give you my mailing address for you to send me return envelope.

hi gals,

i'm so sick these few days. Not bcos of MS but flu plus cough. Went to doc on Sun night and get MC yesterd, today still dun feel like going work but still drag myself to office. Have been coughing all night, in order not to disturb my son and hubby, i've been sleeping on sofa for these few nights (so sad). A few nights cough till vomit, i also dunno it's MS or it's the coughs. Sighz... MS plus sick not a gd wk.

mamyvelle,

Congrat & welcome! I suggest only see doc after 6-7 weeks as by then u should be able to see the bb heartbeat...

Purelyz,

Do take good care of yourself...

Not sure any of you have taking the jabs for H1N1? I am abit worry to get flu or cought at this moment too...

morning.. ytd after dinner i puke out my dinner.. ytd whole day seems like can't go to toilet for business wah lau then this morning took train suddenly got the urge sia faster chiong to office... heheheh..

Purelyz: u rest well & take care ya...

i still got one week to go then see gyane..

Hi all..

I've tested positive last thurs..yet to see my gyane yet..

Mixed feeling abt this pregnancy cos this is an "accident" baby..my daughter is still only 6 mths going on 7th. I just gave birth in June 09.Feel I can't give my all to my lil daughter now...

hmm...btw my gynae is lawrence Ang. He's great. My experience with him is good.

welcome to the club, mamyvelle...

purelyz, must take care of yourself, drink more water... go see doc again, if u don't feel comfortable, anyway, preggy woman got privilege... rest more...

ducklingeshop, so coincidentally, i took H1N1 jab just b4 i got preggy...

last night, just ask my sis, when did she go see gynae for her 2nd child... she said she see gynae only when she's 4th mth... 2nd child liao mah, don't need so gan chiong...

fifi n cash, congrats too!!! don't worry so much, that's pros and cons for close gaps... so just do your best...

RE: edd date... I thought the calculation of edd is based on your LMP, so once u got your edd from LMP, it should be +/- 2 weeks... everytime when u visit the gynae, your edd date will change on the monitor based on child's growth but we still shouldn't based on that cause every foetus grown will defer so we still shouldn't change our edd according to the monitor date.

white_lady,

so ur gynae say u r coming close to 6 wks? did u manage to see fetal pole &/or bb's hb?? any CRL measurement?

i also puked twice after my dinner yesterday. it was after i drank coke zero right after my meal. not sure if its becos the drink is gassy? anyway, both times, only puked out small quantity of liquid. been having heartburnt.

abt edd, if u use the online calculator, it is only accurate if u have a regular cycle be it, 28, 21 or 35 days. but for ppl like me, i have very irregular cycles, for e.g, one mth i could be having a 28 day cycle, the next mth, i m having a 35 day cycle, then a 21 day cycle the next again. so its difficult for me to just rely on the online calculator for my edd.

btw, me going to dr. woody tonight. hopefully can have more positive results. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

any ladies here planning to take the OSCAR test during ur 11-14wks?? quite stressed becos read that the test may result in some false positives. i think very likely will get high risk results based on my age & the amnio test is so darn ex like $1000+!!

duno wat wrong with me, everytime lunch seems like i can't finish my meal.. everytime try to eat realise is full liao then dun feel like eating anymore.. but after awhile feel like hungry not full...just wondering wat wrong...

ducklingeshop, winnie, p_eeyore,

Thanks!

Anyone with loose stools? Whenever i eat something, i feel like going "big business". Now everyday, i'll get loose stools. I dun tink it's becos i'm sick, cos i feel that way before i got sick and aft i get preg. As if the body trying to reject the food.

To Mummies with 2 or more kids,

Do u feel ur #1 (or #2) is more "sticky" after u r preg? My boy is "glue" to me for these few weeks. When he is on supermarket trolley, he dun even wan daddy to push. He jus wan me to carry him. He will cry and scream when daddy carry him. He only wan me to sleep next to him at night, feed him when he is having his meal and sit next to him when watching tv.

Wat is happening to him? I need my space!

P.S. I did told him that he is going to be khor khor and ask him to sayang my flubby tummy. Hee...

ya , my gynae say i m end 5 week to near 6 week lor . At first stomach scan see nothing , i so scare , then V scan lor , can see heart beat =)

whitelady: near 6 week already can see bb heart beat liao..congrats...

making me very giam to see my bb HB.. nd to wait till 6 Jan... still long way to go..

winnie ,

my #1 , also can see HB at 6 weeks . My gynea ask me to see him in another 3 weeks time , but he on leave leh , so my next appt will be 2 weeks later =) on 6 Jan too =) same as u =)

hi all.. i have tested positive last week too.. realised that there are some familiar nick name here..is anyone from Jan 09 forum? My first one is born on jan 09.

This is my 2nd one too..went to see gynae last wk, but can't see anything becoz the bladder is not full.. did anyone able to see the foetal on wk5-6 without full bladder? Gynae asks if i want to do v scan.. i told him i rather wait for few more weeks. The initial followup check is this coming sat.. but i have postponed it to two weeks later.. too costly .. just two visits alone i alaready paid for close to 300. I did the B-hcg blood test to confirm the pregnancy.

Gynae seemed a bit worry as he said he will only assure of pregnancy when he detects the foetal in the womb. ..i have not experienced any morning sickness yet.. hopefully everything is well....

Hope

i was able to see bb heartbeat at 5-6 wks, but that was because i remember my gynae pressed down quite hard and my stomach was empty (apparently it affects)

Back