(2010/06) June 2010 MTB

Pd's nurse just called me, say pd wanna review zz's eczema. Think the skin prick test report must have reached him. Wonder if i shd go down n baibai pay $50 consultation for nothing. Now that zz's eczema is also under very good control.

Rabbit, thanks. Din know we cal just call up n cancel starhub. Thot we gotta bring the machine down to return then they will let us cancel. Will call them soon. Thanks again.

mummies,

aiyo need your advise... my silly avent pump spoil liao... pump halfway like double beats at a time... weirdest feeling when milk being expressed... dunno whether I should go get another pump.... what you all think arh... I wanted to bf till 1 yr and cant imagine manual pumping all the way... but buy pump now warranty prob expire when I have my next one.. aiyah so confused.. if only pump can auto recover.. haiz worse is I brought the pump for service once and my silly receipt faded!!! (must remember to photocopy those thermal printed receipts!) and the guy hao xin help me "repair" it liao and now like that.. and supposedly I cant bring back to "free" service and anyway its prob out of warranty... arggh wat to do wat to do......

fever

I know its a bit late lah.... but when my gal kenna fever too high I will sponge her... like wipe her hand using cold cloth rinse in iced water and then wipe dry and do it for the whole body a few times the temp will drop if not I just so what the rest of the mummies recommend very fast if temp not above 39.. more than 39 must sponge liao..

Jenn what's good at the sale? I just went to their store at parkway on Sunday and bought nearly $200 worth of home wear for sx. He outgrew all his 9 month clothing or the material is worn out after many washes. I don't mind going to the sale to buy more clothes if it's worth it. Where is the sale and when? Let's go together?

Btw jenn or peck, are your husbands using samsung? A black phone pouch was left at my place.

Bday party, can't make up my mind to do big or small.... Mummies I have a contact, the lady makes jelly cakes, quite alot of cartoon designs. Let me know if you want the contact. Very cute as desserts or in place of a usual cake.

Jus'us, consider renting a pump? Or call TMC parent craft, they help mummies source for used medela pumps and sometimes those pumps are only a few months old. I'm one of the mummies who sold my medela pump through their help. And my pump was only used for 3 months!

Sheryl, buy white, yellow... Girls can also wear blue, and boys can wear pink too! Start the trend! Quite envy you, soon another bundle and it's so nice to be pregnant.... I think I better not get carried away...

Me me!! Already plan to chiong the mothercare sale. Jenn, tywong, Sheryl, we go early early to snatch all the nice nice rompers ok? Wad time do they open?

Jus'us, the similar thing happened to my avent pump. If u pump full time, can get another one lor. If not, manual pump all the way is too tedious.

Tywong, do u find mothercare material wears out very easily? Mine all qi mao after a few washes.

Tywong

Minus off the heartburn & vomiting all is perfect! Lolx.. Extra reason for mi to drag Hubby to places for makan n push all to #3 for cravings.. Hahaha..

Did I mention the other nite I dreamt of walking & singing LaLa & stingrays? Lolx..

Eh, xx I can't go early leh, I can only go evening. In the morning bring sx to register school unless I change the appointment, then afternoon bring him to studio loft. Hmm, maybe for sake of shopping I will change his school appt haha! Ya their material wears out, and also it stretches!! You know, my boy been wearing his bodysuit since birth until now, it stretched to accommodate his growth hahaha! Advantage is I save money. Disadvantage is he is a boy but his bodysuit is low cut now and reveal his nipples!

Jus'us!!!

Go mothercare sale n Q before store open!!! Agent manual pump only $39!!!

Super good deal - Sheryl go stock up jumperoo for ur #3 only $99 but only on 10 mar.

Clothes - 7 pc set at $19!!! I want!!!

High chair chicco only $119!! Somemore 5 Pt harness! My baby's fave stunt is to turn and stand up on the high chair n do suicidal act.

Lots n lots of good stuff! I'm going!!!

Hey cath, the other high chair $99 dunno good or not hor... Ultra lightweight it says, I worry my sx flip over in it!!

Ty

You are too hilarious!

Dear, the $519 high chair on 7 Mar is very good. My friend has it but of cos stingypoker me will not buy it.

I bought some sleepsuits during my Jeph time and they are still good leh, no stretch or qi-mao.

I really LOL when I read about SX revealing his nipples. My Jake also reveal his cleavage from time to time [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Btw, I forgot to take the cream for Sheryl from you last Sat. Sorry. Think you have to arrange with Sheryl liao.

My hubby uses Blackberry so unlikely it's his.

Cath

I am eyeing the sleepsuits (11 Mar).

Sheryl/ XX

The item I want is only on 11 Mar leh. Haha.... I chao geng. Was hoping to tom-pang someone to get cos that is the only thing I wanna buy!

Sheryl, I wanted to pass you the creams today but my baby is down so didn't go see my Jeph swim. Will pass you next week lah. Will txt you in adv.

When there's sale, I c all eyes brighten up!

Jenn

Wat item is that?

Ware to c e list of per day sales item?

XX

Early ok! Wat date? Can help u clock points too..

Eh Sheryl, go on this Thursday la, first day of sale. I'm likely going in the morning. Forsake the school registration haha! Then can pass u the clarins stretch mark cream.

Jenn, $519 after discount is how much? I also stingy remember? See how little toys sx has? If my maid didn't tell me to buy sx home wear clothes, I also wouldn't have thought of it leh. My maid grumbled that sx is wearing very old worn out clothes haha! She said "aiya mummy never buy clothes for you ah! No nice to go NTUC walk walk in your old old things leh!!!"

Hi all,

The SGd519 highchair is realli gd...i bot mine frm UK with the harness and baby seat for abt SGD600 as Im currently residing in Switzerland with my June 2010 baby. Its gd cos it can be used on toddlers, even older kids by adjusting the wooden parts. Can go STOKKE website to check it out.Its quite light, easy to slid ard the hse(Im lazy to carry)and most imptly, its v stable (peace of mine)and has better mileage (I intend to let my boy sit in it till he is 10 yo). My boy now sits with us in the dining table for his meal, thanks to this chair which both my hubby and I felt are very worthwhile investment, also partly we got it cheaper than in SG. We do not like highchairs with attached table cos its quite restrictive, baby outgrow it super fast and we cant really train him to eat properly at the dining table. Go get if u can afford...

Oh ya, bad thing abt it is tt u gotta buy the accessories like harness n baby seat separately...baby seat is a must for this stage but harness is optional. But with so many posts abt how accident prone our babies can be, its better to get lah...my 2 cents worth..=)

Other than the daily deals, r there any other discount? If not, nothing much leh. I only need sleepsuits. But I dun mind going down to kaypoh kaypoh.

Jenn, just give them my hp number. That is my membership number. Thanks!

ty

Ithought cannot share pump? I once bought 2nd hand medela pump cause my fren gave me the manual pump accessories n was too yiked out when i think someone else was using.... so threw it out cos i only paid like $15 for it..u opposite of my bb.. she can still fit into those 3-6 mths clothes !!!

xx

yah find it rather tedious to manual pump...that y so pek chek now...was ur pump the bpa free or non bpa free ones?

cath

i want the pump leh but i must say the manual at $39 is indeed cheap.....

Jus

Go grab! It's Sooo worth!! Limit to 1 set per cust..

Tywong

Same tots! 4th unlikely to be free unless my girl still unwell for her routine assessment.

i see the word Sales!!! Sheryl, now you've got a brand new excuse to start bb shopping all again.

Cath, you all cheonging down? can help me to buy the 7 pcs for $19? its so damn worth it!

Tg pager lunch, so looking forward to tomolo.

This wed, same at BK IP. 2nd March, 12.30pm

tigerbaby

bluberi

ty

elise

tigerbaby

amo

xiaoxin

sparkle

xiaoxin, you can come tomolo?

yesterday i saw a pcs of news that mothers in UK are expressing milk, and using their breastmilk to mix into icecream to sell. whoo hoo. what a revolutionary!

xiaoxin, please PM me your HP no. if you can't come pls sms me.

Jus'us, it's bpa free. How abt getting a second hand pump n just use the electronic parts? But no warranty, more heart pain if it breaks down. If renting cheaper, it might be a better option. I'm also thinking of stopping at one yr old. I think I shd start pumping to store as much fbm as I can. So bu she de right?

wow! early mornin a lot of buzz going on cos of SALES!!!

wad are some things we still can buy for our bbs huh? cos in e past, everything also dun have, so can buy a lot! nw no more excuses esp so when they are older and some things no longer relevant? of cos there are still more more stuff we can all buy too!

sheryl

if ur bb not sitting in the jumperoo, you can just return me anytime k.. can place it back at home, although hse abit cluttered nw cos we set up the haenim playyard over e weekend

Elise, I think I not going. Timing is not right. It's zz's lunch time follow by nap time. I will need to cook early, bring porridge out n feed him n put him to sleep. Wun have the time to eat n chit chat with u gals.

Breastfeeding

My nipple is so cracked from pumping! Aiyo... Very painful.

My supply is good. Still pump almost 1litre at 3 pumps a day but I think wanna drop 1 pump le cos my nipple cannot sustain! So bu she de too but no choice. My hubby kept asking me to stop le but I said since my baby is sick, will drop 1 pump after he recovers. My hubby replied sick also can drink fm! -.-

just to voice out a bit.

supply keep dropping everyday. dunno is it body knows i wanna stop pumping so is helping me to decrease ss.

feeling quite mixed. its sad to see the volume getting lesser and lesser at each session while quite happy to know i will be liberated soon!

but truth of my weightloss is revealing with this decrease of ss. boobs have shrunk quite a bit compared to pre-pregnancy.:-(

i could not recognise the smaller and saggy nn already...

anybody has comments on buggyboot plus? from the picture, looks like can carry a lot of things plus bb..

sparkle

so its true that bf loses weight? dun see it much lei

i already down to 1pump now.. ss drops and drops.. till now 50ml.. haha.. i quite happy lah.. at least now i have more time during weekends and weekdays more time to concentrate on finishing my work.. and now no need to bring big bag to work liao.. hehe..

xiaoxin

but I feel a bit weird to use 2nd hand pump leh bought once and tried but in the end I threw that bit of milk pump out cos I keep imagining the pump not too clean and dunno how the other person "upkeep" the pump and this and that.. so never use rather use the pump I bought then now break down haiz

ya the other time I sick ss drop I was so sad.. indeed very bu she de... but I wanna try for 2nd one so its very mixed feelings at first wanted to stop at 6 mths but bu she de so change to 1 yr when 1 yr approaching.. like a bit sad again... haiz bf is addictive! wahaha think I something wrong

sheryl

haha ya its worth but its manual so end of the day still no electronic pump to help lazy me.. its very tempting though.... my eye opened big big when I saw cath posted the price!

sale

makes me so tempted to go tooo.... so many baby stuff this month... babycare and taka also have but I think like what hope say.. like nothing to buy liao....

Jus'us, same same. I thinking to stop at one yo cos I thot can plan for #2. but since hb not keen n I now have another plan, so maybe I will stop bf only when I go back to work?? Bf is really addicitive. Haha... Anyway, I meant use back the electronic parts only, which wun touch your bm at all, hence your bm wun be "contaminated" by the second hand pump. See if u can accept this or not lor.

morning ladies.. taka baby fair is Wed 9 Mar to Sun 27 Mar, anyone going? feel like getting a new stroller for my girl.. tink we over-used her combi urban walker until it looked so worn out (even if we rotate and use my nephew's old stroller). space seems to be running out also coz my girl looked so cramp when sitting/sleeping in there.

Jenn, the sleepsuits will probably be discounted by 15% off the original price with a membership number when I go on Thursday - do you want me to get it? I won't be going on the $19 day though.

The Stokke chair, too ngeow to buy it hahahah! $519!!!!!!!!!! It is very nice looking but the price!!! My hubby will say again that I am a fool. I wanna aim for the Chicco chair though, it looks good, so I'm going there to take a look.

TY

Tomorrow is for Baby&Me member and VIP... Mothercare membership is VIP right? SO tomorrow cheong lo... Else the good buys all gone by the time it is opened to public... Shall I take leave?

tywong, P3 and buzz? exp leh.. buzz tahan till 15kg oni rite? i was looking at zapp since can tahan till 22kg.. dat day saw capella S803 old model selling $399.. look very sturdy and so much space!

Amo, not sure if the normal membership is VIP or is there a higher status membership that classifies as VIP leh...tomorrow I cannot go lar, unless I cheong there during lunch time, but we all have lunch date at BK tomorrow.

BluBeri, P3 is $606 at Baby Hypermart kaki bukit. I like buzz before but I don't know the specifications, my hubby didn't like it. I don't like the Zapp leh, the pattern not nice...

morning mummies, 'mia' for few days.

#1 is still having that mild fever, wonder why. other than the high fever, he is still active. minus the crankiness, kept saying cannot touch him, this no that no etc. little bit want to scream/cry. i nearly snapped last night.

best of all, hubby took half day leave to help tc #1. he wanted to make him perspire by playing door @ the lift lobby, ended up he slipped & fell on his back. luckily never kena head/nose. now his back (left) is pain, like sprain kind of pain. he should feel very pain if there is any broken bone right? i know its not a laughing matter but still, both of us laughed when we talked about it. cute #1 thought papa was playing with him & tried to lie down on the dirty floor outside!

i tried sponging him but he kept struggling. sigh!!!!!

elise,

nope, never buy anything from gmarket. too broke liao!

jenn,

how is jake now? hope he is better.

Back