(2010/06) June 2010 MTB

Congrats Limbox!! Your EDD date is a few days earlier than mine..now you r making me anxious liao. Rest well for yr confinement, okie!!

Irma

My gynae did not do any vaginal examination but prescribe the suppository pill for me straight away. My discharge then was white, thick and lumpy..but definitely no smell and no itch. I did not use the suppository in the end as the thick discharge did not recur again. Anyway, to play safe, I change my pantyliner more frequently and watch out for any abnormal smell/color/itch.

zinc: ic.. ok i try check out. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] hehe~

limbox: congrats! :D

bebe: ic.. i also havent, never use the tablet just yet..mine also no smell, only itch.. hope we wont have to endure it or the thing wont come back again.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi sorry to interupt

I have the following brand new items for sale

- Boots milkbag x 4 at $10 each(3 in original box, 1 no box but in original sealed plastic bag)

- Blue egg milkbag x 1 at $7 each

- Pigeon nappy cloth x 2 pkts(10 pcs per pkt) softest nappy cloth as compared to other brands, usual price is $25.90 . Selling at $12 per pkt only

- 102 loose pcs of Pigeon disposable breast pads at $0.15 each

- Fisher Price rainforest open top take along swing at $78 (usual price is $199) It has very slight crack at the holders but it does not affect swing operation in any way. Used less than 5 times only

- BN Fisher Price Brilliant First Cot mobile at $28 (usual price is $59.90)

- Used Fisher price rainforest cot mobile at $40. Condition 9.5/10 Still have original box (Usual price is $99)

- Preloved Sophie the Giraffe at $8 (used less than 10 times)

All the above prices are for self collection at pioneer mrt and are BRAND NEW unless otherwise stated. For postage costs, will advise accordingly. If interested, please let me know at [email protected]. Thanks

hope tonight can sleep. yesterday night quite hard cos bb movement quite active + experience heart burn + itch on my two thighs... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

wow!! congrats limbox

that was a fast delivery...

your edd still far ahead, and u giving birth aready!! make me very nervious... :p

to think that i haven pack my hospital yet...

will do it tml haha

i have been to TMC, hb dont like the carpark and the whole place look old....and that urine test in the cup... eeek

well.... as one of u say.. we going to pop soon.. so dont bother so much :p

my next check up will be 1st june.. anyway dr mention that my baby will come out early...

just wonder how early will it be

Congrats Limbox! 3 hrs is really short, Wish mine wont be too long also.

I went for my gynae checkup on Sat and found out that baby weight is hitting 3.5kg....3.5kg!!!

gynae rushing for delivery at hospital...that mummy already 10cm dilated. din state clearly what I should do.

Week 37, baby weight is 3kg. At week 38, my baby is ald 3.5kg. then he mentioned that prob i need to induce. Anyway gynae did say that machine measurement is always not accurate. can be less or it can be MORE and told me I've to make decision.

My aunt and my mom both told me to wait and not to induce. I really dun know what should I do....if i wait till next week, will baby's weight hit 4kg?

Any Mummies experience the same situation?

mummies having fungus infection....I had fungus infection at week 34 too...but gynae said it will not affect baby.

then when I admit to hospital, nurse inserted a pill into vaginal and now I do not have much discharge.

I remember I read somewhere before....even if baby comes out from vaginal and get infected, it can be treated, not a very serious problem.

I guess we do not have to worry too much about it....

morning mummies

feels better today... managed to sleep better yesterday nite. no heartburn, no itch and just nice bb didn't move when I'm in the gg-to-sleep process. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Have more or less packed hospital bag n washed all bb clothes liaoz. Nw left those hand washed items and cleaning of play pen, stroller, which will be done in the coming long weekend.

Still didn't manage to find coconut in Hougang. Any mummy got suggestion?

Btw, I'm not sure but do we need to sterilise the breastpump? If so, how to do it? Use sterilise ball or something?

Some mummies are popping this week. So excited for you all. Wish everyone smooth labour and healthy bb comes out. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Morning all! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Congrats to your new bundle of joy, Limbox!

Take care n rest well. Have a good confinement.

re: Mammy Poko

NTUC having promo for Mammy Poko @ $19.95. Limited to 6pks per purchase.

I juz stock up 2 pks of S-sized (72pcs/pk). S-sized is for 3~8kg.

yaozi

Hubby helped me sterilise my breastpump by handwash, then dump into the steriliser..leave it to dry before I pack them into a locknlock container. This first time round, is to wash away the waxy, plastic smell..so I will be sterilising it again before actual use.

I read that you can drink barley instead of coconut..it has the same cooling/cleansing effect..

Hi all, am also going to be delivering in June! Have been put on bed rest since a few weeks ago cos of early contractions, guess the small one is too impatient! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Have packed my hospital bag... getting really kan cheong awready! Will be delivering in Mt E by Dr Yeoh Swee Choo. EDD is not confirmed, supposed to be end June but could be earlier. Appreciate if someone could help update the chart? Tks!

Congrat limebox... Wow getting real excited..

Will b going for wk 37 checkup tml. Gynae will b doing v check for me. Kind of worry tat aft the check will trigger labour to start earlier. This is wat I encounter during my #1.

Hopefully can carry bb until full term reason bb too small n another reason is I m down with sore throat, cough n flu.

hello, limbox, congrats to u! btw, any mummies have already signed up with CordLife? an cordlife consultant came over to my house that day, and we are still deciding. becos its very expensive........

hi thenun,

care to share the following info as well?

tentative EDD

age (optional)

baby's name (if decided)

baby's gender

first baby?

full time working mum or stay at home mum?

location?

Genice,

Hope yr kid is feeling better...all those crying in the mrngs are making feel so tired...every monring..tried to use soft approach and talk to him bt aso same...use hard approach...cry even harder...aiyoh...every mrng late for work...jia lat....dun knw whn can this lasts....tis mrng, i bor bian gota let him bring his lovey to sch..w condition tat he can use only whn slping....so hopefully he can learn to like sch...

Cath,

ya, we are trying to get him more involved bt nt buying things cos he aso cant be bothered...haha...went shpping and asked him which one is nicer for didi...he jus ran away...bt whnever we engage in conevrsations, he wld say he wld buy didi this n tat.....so hopefully it will turn out to be fine....bt then again, last fri nite we asked him who will be taking care of didi and he said papa take care of didi n mommy take care of kor kor...*faint*bt he does say tat he will protect didi aso...

Limbox,

Congrats to yr bundle of joy!!!

Congrats Limbox~

Yaozi- I had the same problem like u. Last night.. I having serious heart burning thru out the night din sleep well, not able to sleep even on one side. Baby keep compressing my chest, seem so hard to breathe.. My leg is so heavy (swelling)is like every part of my body is pulling downward. My mummy said me those are the symptom of labour coming soon.

But today, Is my 36 weeks. Haven't reach full term yet leh. Can my baby telek(hold on) another 2 more weeks to my C-sect or not.. :,(

Hi Tiger Baby, if my baby doesn't turn soon, I will have a c-sec on 12 June. But I'd really prefer a natural delivery. Hubby n I have chosen not to know baby's gender. It's our first baby and tho I am currently working, haven't decided whether to continue... will see how things go after the 4 months ML.

Tks!

Hi elise,

I've signed up with cordlife... it's really jus for insurance lah.. anyway, wld be using the baby bonus for it...

am at 37wks, check up last sat, baby is abt 2.5kg and still no signs of early labour yet.. EDD is 17 June, if never pop earlier, I'll start my ML on 14 June...

I badly need to get my hospital bag packed and my baby room ready.. hahaha... jus weeks away lei... and already start to get those on and off contractions liao.. hee hee

Good morning mummies...

Just sent of hubby this morning for his training.. Me gonna miss him : (

seeing mummies popping made me kan chiong finally and I finally packed my hospital bag .. Haha

any mummy still have the hospital bag list and can post again : )

morning ladies..

was awoken by braxton hicks at 5am.. was on n off with intervals of between 5-15mins for 2hrs.. went into a panic mode coz haven pack hospital bag, completed bb shopping n handover my work. couldn't go back to sleep coz of the pain, ended up packing my hospital bag (but still incompleted).

dun even feel like coming to work but had to drag myself to work. nw the braxton hicks is like starting again.. no mood to work!!

Congratz limbox!!

regarding fungus infection, im having it now... gynae inserted a pill last wk (wk 34) now im applying cream but still abit itchy.. some discharge, no smell though.. tink its nt too serious de, just make sure u let ur gynae knw if there's itch..

mummies, ytd when i was sitting in the toilet trying to poo, i had a few veeerrry painful "shots" up the V area.. even when i was not pushing to poo, just merely sitting there.. 2 or 3 times i even shouted out coz really very pain.. but after that i lie on bed, no more painful shots anymore... anyone's pain up the V area also very intense de? kind of worried.. but last wk gynae say my cervix closed tight tight, wun be expecting baby in the next 1-2 wks.. she also say the V area pain is normal.. but that time i haven experienced soooo pain yet..scary...these V pains already can make me yell out.. cant imagine how labour pain will be like lei... how ar dam scared now..

elise, i signed with Stemcord... tink cordlife is more exp..

Hi Bluberi, I had Braxton Hicks once every 15 mins for a few hours and have been put on bed rest till I deliver as I'm only moving into my 36th week.

Are you past 37 weeks already? If not, you may want to check with your gynae. I was told that more than 4 contractions in an hour could lead to pre-term labour if not controlled. Don't mean to alarm you, just sharing my own experience! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jojo, it's a pulling type of pain, dunno how to describe leh, tink it's fm lower abs there. it lasted abt 5-10mins for the 1st time, den subsequent not so long liao.. though i feel like it's forever!! definately diff fm those pain when we need to do big biz..

Thenun, mi coming to wk36 tis wed. so far, it stopped for a few hrs n just now started again. now stopped liao. haiz, shall observe first ba.. my gynea appt is next wed wor..

These BH contractions are such a nuisance..as if 10 rocks being tied to my tummy..cannot stand or sit. Practically got to lie there for them to go away..but not for long as they will return again. Hiaz...I hate it when it is accompanied by the shooting pain at the V area..really intensifying pain..

congrats limbox!!!!

made me even more excited & nervous. but ur Edd was 8 june right?

remember to update ur story when ur feeling better.

im so sian in office, basically rotting away! wanted to surf net but new gal is using my pc. :s

yaozi,

i found my coconut @ my hse dnstairs fruit stall, but im not sure what coconut it is.

Bluberi, better take it easy. When I called my gynae, thinking that it was just normal BH contractions, she made me go down to her clinic immediately and hooked me up to the CTG machine to monitor. Only then did I realise it was quite serious. Maybe you can give your gynae a call just to check with her just to be on the safe side?

Besides bedrest, I'm also on utrogeston to slow the contractions down.

Yeah, bebe75, I know what you mean, my tummy suddenly becomes hard like a rock, so uncomfortable! But on the positive side, my gynae told me that if you get regular BH contractions, you may have an easier delivery cos your body is already preparing... like dress rehearsal for the real thing!

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Congrates to all June mummies.

Recommend to wear micro-massage undergarment / Pant immediately after your pregnancy to trim and firm your Tummy, Hip and Thigh!

You can find out more from www.itsi.com.sg

Cheers!

Hi Sparkle,

Ny bb is also very small at 1.42kg @ Wk32. Gynae oso cannot find anything wrong and suggest that might induce early if bb stop growin..I drink milk and eat durians but still so small..

missbluey, yes,my EDD is 8 June. Kind of expected that it will fall on 21 May, as my first one also earlier by 2 weeks plus.

Story: My son fall sick and have high fever on wednesday. On thursday, he become serious. I told didi inside my tummy not to come out until brother is well.

Then on friday morning, my elder son finally recovered from fever, so I take him to my mother house and I and my husband went for the routine gynae checkup. My Gynae then told me that I am already 3 cm dilated, but I do not feel any thing. No contraction, no pain etc. He ask me to go back in the evening to check again. Then I went back home to pack my bag then go to my mother house. In the evening, still did not feel anything. Went to check again. Gynae say is already 4cm and ask me to go to hospital at 9pm. Still did not feel anything, so we went last minute shopping at sun plaza, until i feel the contraction, like want to go output. The strength that you feel like pushing. I was scared that I will give birth anytime before reaching hospital. So we faster drive to TMC and check in.

At around 830pm, I already settle down in the delivery suite. The contraction seem to be quite frequent and more pain, but still can endure.luckily got TV, so watch the 9pm show while waiting, to make me distracted from the pain.

Then at 10pm plus, the gynae came and check. still 4cm. He make my water bag burst. Then the contraction and the pain seem stronger and stronger. But around 11 plus, the nurse check again, still 4cm. But I told her I got the urge to push, as it is very pain. Then the gynae ask the nurse to give me the induction drop. Then after putting that, within 5 minutes, it become 8cm dilated. Pain become even worse. As the gynae had not come yet, the nurse ask me not to push. The baby head had not come down yet.

Finally the gynae came, and the nurse ask me to push as much as I can. Within minutes, the baby come out already. Phew. luckily it is fast, as I dunno whether i can endure the pain for how long and whether i had the strength to push further.

After the baby come out, I feel very relieved and relax. And seeing the baby, everything seem to worth it, and the pain seem to be gone.

I feel that the baby is able to understand what we tell them. As I told him not to come out while brother is sick. The moment he is well again, then I start deliver. So talk to your baby more. Heehee.

He is quite obedient as of now. Seldom cry and sleep alot. Hence I got the time to rest and surf net now. But my milk supply is quite low. I try to pump but no milk out. My baby not really latch well and not sure he got drink anot. But seeing him got urine and output, should be okay. But I got introduce Formula milk for him as doctor say he got a bit jaundice. Had to make sure he got output and bring him to the sun every morning to prevent it to get worse.hence no choice but to let him drink Formula milk.

This time round, dun really feel pain after the delivery. Only eat one painkiller. Able to walk well , only feel pain when trying to sit down and stand out. Phew, else another torture.

Thenun, i shall continue to monitor 1st.. but tinking of asking for time off coz i very sian to work coz of the pain. initially planned to start ML on 14Jun coz gynea estimate bb arrive dat week but tink i want to start one week earlier liao.

limbox, thanks for sharing ur birth story. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wow Limbox, everything like happen within that 11pm - delivery. Strangely, somehow baby seems to understand. That's very good. Rest well and don worry, trust milk supply will quickly come in...

thanks for sharing, limbox! so happy for u... =)

my baby is full term as of today! but is telling her not to come out this wk cos hubby is on reservist until Thu. i took leave for the whole wk, hopefully can pack hospital bag, setup baby cot, wash all the bb clothes, sterilize breast pump and bottles, ... anything else i left out? =)

still now i still have not experienced any BH... kinda wonder how it feels like and a little worried i wun be able to recognize it when it comes...

limbox: congrats once again and thank you for the birth story.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] must talk to bb la like that. heh~

bigfish: realised we're 3days apart fr EDD (mine 20Jun).. :D i also havent pack anything just yet.. best thing, havent book bed also. SO, must tell bb dun come out first.. hehe~

BH: been having frequent of 'em nowadays.. but bb still moving like norm. somemore my amniotic fluid still alot, so i guess still long way..

tigerbaby: still havent had the BH feelings yet? nvm.. slowly.. :D u'll noticed suddenly your tummy become hard like rock at one part. mine usually on right side.. bunched up like what only.

Hi Tiger baby, just got your pm, my original EDD was 26 June.

You sound really prepared! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Am also hoping and praying that my baby will be full-term like urs!

Limebox,

Congrats! very nice birth story!

Continue to breastfeed! Is normal not to pump any milk out .. Supply is still very low.. Got to latch on more often so body will make more milk yea ..

Do take care and rest well during the confinement!

limbox - congrats on ur little bundle of joy...seein ur birth story, i was prayin hard tat all mummy here will go thru all short labourin like u...

tigerbaby - Hi 5 today mark baby 37 week...i was oso tellin baby not to come out tis week cos my mother in law n my father goin overseas until next week..

re : BH

does it owas cause us keep goin toilet? i tink like baby tis few days like no space den keep squeezin on my bladder or squeeze @ 1 side..i cant get into slp @ all...

sian leh, my BH on n off... my colleagues, mum n sis all panic n ask mi call gynea to check wat to do. they all scared wait i want to give birth in office. called KKH to page gynea to return call, 15mins liao gynea also nv call back. i supposed mine prob false alarm la.. but my mum said last time her contractions are like dat also, ask mi go hospital. but bb oni coming to wk36 on wed, cannot be she so kan cheong wan to arrive rite.

Bluberi, if ur contractions is 10 - 15mins apart and have been continuous for a while. Then you should ask ur gynae. Keep a record of ur contractions.If it is getting more intensified and shorter duration in between of the contractions, then it may not be BH, maybe actual contractions.

Bluberi, your BH is painful?

If is painful u have to watch how regular..

If is not, u can relax... My #1 have BH everyday for

so many times until I go for my csect cause overdue!

called my gynae to ask abt the bad V pain.. she say its ok as long as it goes away and no bleeding and baby movements still as usual.. asked abt braxton hicks, she says its ok even if keep getting it lei, no need to call her unless its regular pains which may be contractions.. looking forward to gynae visit next tues..

Bluberi, your BH is painful?

If is painful u have to watch how regular..

If is not, u can relax... My #1 have BH everyday for

so many times until I go for my csect cause overdue!

Cath, dat was in the morning when the interval was 10-15mins.. but nw it's like every 1-2hrs then will feel the pain.. just nw called KKH and they said will page gynea to return my call.. 1hr liao also nv call back. my mum said KKH very inefficient!!

piglet, i super sian now, no mood to talk to bb.. so far she keep on moving.. i realised when the pain comes, she moves even more.

Bliss, it's painful but still can tahan la.. so far it's not regular.. coz compare to morning, nw it's oni happens once every 1-2hrs.

Back