(2010/06) June 2010 MTB

Sandy how long is your cough already?

Mine started from 3rd April... My mom

said sometimes pregnancy will have such problem. When he had me, she suffer from running nose throughout. But after delivering it went off.. Not sure If is true..

I'm more worried if my wound will heal well while coughing..

Now I get breathless with just a few cough.. And will sry wheezing like no body biz [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

am so tired of this long long cough... Your inhaler got to take regularly or just when u feel breathless?

Koaru, guys are always the same.. Ydae I told my hb he should pop by and see what we rant about hb.

And he said that is true that when we nag about our pain they can't do anything at all.. Can't be bothered about him..

Realise that we can't communicate while I'm pregnant! Lol! Thinking so much difference... I wish I can pop soon and return to the correct state of mind..

Congrats evangelyn!! so excited to hear the birth story, i still got 5 weeks to go [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Bliss, I started somewhere early April too.. I was admited to SGH due to cough and breatheless at 11th April.

I taking the inhaler only when I am very breatheless, I don't take regularly lah. But SGH docs/physiotherapy has taught my hubby to pat my back every night to let the suptum out. So it somewhat help me breathe well lor.

Congrats Evangelyn!!! I am very happy for you..

Hi Mummies, just managed to read the posts as I was on medical leave past 2 days.. Feeling very heavy... Went for my 36 weeks check up and was shocked to know that baby is 3.3kg... That was a fast growth indeed as baby was at 2.4 kg 2 weeks ago...

hi shalini, do u want to provide me with the following information so tat i can add u on the list?

Age (optional)

EDD

ADD (if date has already been arranged)

Gynae

Hospital

Baby's Name (optional)

#

Status (optional)

Location (optional)

btw, 3.3kg is rather big already. did doctor ask u to induce early?

Sandy, we are really in the same boat!

I got to take 5 puff of inhaler a day on the dot [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

and is higher doses than normal prescribe.

Doc just hope I can tahan this 2 weeks..

I'm afraid of admitting to hospital as is very troublesome as don't know where to put my son too.. I was admitted in Jan due to cough n breathless too.. Cost me a bomb and did

not recover too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Oh Sure, my pleasure :eek:)

EDD: 12th June 2010

ADD: Non

Gynae: Dr Beh S T

Hospital: TMC

Baby's Name: Still Finalizing

#

Status

Hi Tigerbaby,

The Doctor didnt say anything about that but he told me since I am tall, shouldnt be a problem. Im rather worried [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] and also puzzled of the sudden weight gain as i dunt really eat alot... just average 3 meals a day.

My next appt is Next week Monday and cant wait for it yet.

bebe75 - dun scare me...cos when i wana confirm they receive my admission letter den i ask tat do they provide gown for froont button 1, the nurse says yes...but i got brin a pyjamas myself in case..but without front button..

Congrats Evangelyn and take care of yourself! Looking forward to seeing pics of your baby ^^

Monday went for my 38+ weeks checkup, bb's head is very low but my cervix is still closed. Wonder when will it be my turn...

Re PJS,

Mount A do not provide pjs.

Pigelt is better you bring your own. Or just tee shirt and long pants. Not difficult to bf with tees too. I feel front button pjs exposed more though. Haha..

shalini, thanks for the info. btw, is this ur first baby? this wk alone i seem to suddenly gained 1+kg when i din eat a lot also, making my total weight gain 12kg. going for my 36wks checkup tmr. hope bb has not gained too much from 2.1kg 2wks ago.

btw mummies, anyone getting vacuum flask to store hot water for making baby milk when u are out? wanna check how much hot water do we need for each bottle of milk and whether 0.35L or 0.5L is better?

yes TigerBaby, my first baby and thats why i am anxious and not sure what to expect.... Our due dates are very close and all the best for your appt tomorrow.

Oh by the way, have your Gynae done the Strep B test (i think i got the name right)? Mine was done on Monday.

shalini, nope... actually i did not know anything abt Strep B test until some of the mummies mentioned here... hope i dun have to do it tmr as hubby needs to rush back to work aft my checkup... maybe i will still check with gynae as i saw on some websites tat it is compulsory.

Congrats Evangelyn![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] have plenty of rest and enjoy

great moments wif yr newborn..

Ladies, is there something wrong wif the thread?

Can't find it for past few days.. Now can only see

latest page..

Btw, anyone sign up wif studioloft for the

bloom package? Good? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Same here.. I did not know anything about it and thanks to this Forum, that i knew about this. The good news is it is not painful but it was all of a sudden that he wanted to do the test on Monday. The results shouls be out by the next appt.

shalini - SWAB test, yes i did the test durin my 36 week check up..its quite important as i read online.. btw i was told by my gynae tat i nid to lay dwn on bed for 30mins for gynae to examinie duno wad...do u'll happen to heard from ur gynae? cos she say oni week 37 den can check the full growth of baby bcos they're oreadi in full term...

Bliss - i scare to wear 2 piece pyjamas..cos i tinkin after deliver nid to wear pants..i oreadi can feel the pain right now..=p..i tink i'll skip breastfeed if they dun provide the pyjamas

piglet - Thanks for the info.. Lay down for 30 mins.. ?? is this after the swab test. Next week Mon will be my 37th Week scan, considered full term right?

hi mummies,

I noticed that most of you indicated to bring marriage cert when delivering.. is it compulsory or only if you want to register baby name in the hospital? Cos I asked a few friends that delivered before they said no need.. so I confused liao

tiger baby

get the smaller flask.. coz say if you make 60ml of milk..

i would put 40ml of normal temp water in milk bottle to bring out.

then when you make milk.. you only need to pour out 20ml fm the flask.

shalini - urs same as mine..nxt week monday oso go for my 37wk scan..ya..my gynae say will go for detail check for everyting cos all fully grow le

piglet - Oh thats great.. Hopefully my gynae will do that for me too. Cant wait!! What the weight of your baby now? Lets share the details of our next appt once its over...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

shalini - yes..we shld share since we're in the same week..Hmm..baby weigh is 2.2kg durin 36 week, my gynae keep say not a big baby but its growin in average size..so haf u pack ur hospital bag?

gitz, thanks for ur advice! now i in dilemma liao.. cos 0.35L and 0.5L only difference of $3... now thinking very far wat if i have a 2nd baby then need double the capacity.. ;p

Evangelyn,

Congrats! Rest well ya!!

Sberry:

Me too, cant log in to the forum till now. cant i oso can view the previous threads.

I just went to Studio loft for my bloom shoot. The photographer Maryann is good.

if you are going there, do bring more clothing there to change.

piglet, i also same week! ;p 2.2kg in 36 wks quite small right? my bb was already 2.1kg in 34 wks... tmr going for find out weight for 36 wks... although husband wishes bb comes out exactly on due date cos its our wedding anni, i sort of hoping tat doctor will tell me bb will come out earlier... crazy me! ;p

piglet - Yes have packed my hospital bag as i m literally counting down the days.

tigerbaby - WOW, hope your wish comes true [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I am too early for mine as my wedding anniversary is on 21st June....hahaha.....

tiger baby, actually i wanted my bb to come out today so she can share same birthday as my husband. Guess she mus be too comfort inside me, so we shall wait for her to choose her own birth date. =)

Btw, pls update my bb name Richelle. Thks

Cough,

For those muummies still having cough, u mite try this 1.5litre mineral water, squeeze 2 lemons n add some honey shake well n store in fridge. Drink it when u feel to it help to soothe your sore throat. **speedy recover**

Tiger baby, small flask is enough provided is a good flask.

If the flask is not good enough making the hot water decrease in temp and u will need to bring more hot water out.

Actually with a baby u will not go out from early morning till late night. Normally will be enough...

Sandy, yes! It will be over very soon!

Shen, honey lemon does help a little.. But I couldn't take too much as my stomach can't take lemon very well..

Raleigh

im also counting down. This friday will be my last day of work...

btw kiddy palace even got sale think diapers also not on discount.

hi raleigh,

sounds gd! pm me your hp. will contact u once i m there! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

haha.. thinking about giving birth. so coincident, my c-sect day is my wedding annivesary.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] so next time celebrating with my hubby can celebrate my baby birthday le.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wow!... so many of us got married in june... ;p

shen, ur bb still got 5 hours to decide if she wanna have same birthday as her daddy. ;)

bliss, thanks for ur advice!

raleigh, happy for u! must enjoy the next few days before bb pops! i still have 7 more working days~

tigerbaby

ya quite true.. actually with a baby esp newborn.. won't go out for whole day .

and when baby get older and takes solids, you need not bring out milk feed anymore.

i stop bringing out milk feed once my boy turns 1

went for my 36 weeks checkup.

bb is about 2.7kg liao, last week was about 2.5kg. anyway, i gained about 0.5kg, looks like most of the weight went to bb. lol.

also did ctg to check bb's movements & see whether i have contractions, so far so good. bb head still hasn't engaged though down, gynae said as long as he hasn't engaged, i won't be ready for labour.

so my next appt will be on next tues. =)

re: nb diapers

i won't be packing any diapers as kkh will provide.

re: june wedding

i got rom in june too! hehehe.

tigerbaby - When i was @ 34wks baby weigh abt 2kg..so after 2weeks he gain 200G...so my gynae told me baby is quite small but within average...so she might induce me in week 38..but i was tinkin whether to induce or let baby chose his own birthday...

My wedding anniversary is also in june leh! Mine falls on 30th June and My csect date on hb birthday..

Really alot of June couple here..

hi ladies.. am back fm my wk35 gynea visit. bb is estimated to be ard 2.4kg-.5kg now, already half engaged but gynea dun tink bb would be out any earlier than wk38. my neck is getting long lor!! btw, my swab test not done yet.. prob will do during my next gynea visit which is 2wks later.. funny leh, i'm still not scheduled for weekly visits.

oh.. the oni bad thing was there was sugar presence detected in my urine today, but gynea nv said anything so i guess shd be ok ba.. all the while was ok, until today. dunno izit i took coconut juice at lunch today so the sugar level went up. i better cut down on my sugar intake fm now onwards.. i dun wan to fail the next routine test.

oh, my pre-admission is done today, hubby is poorer by $1,278.. booked B1 ward at KKH.

Hi Sberry..

I did my shoot too at Studio Loft.. Maryann is very friendly and like what Raleigh.. bring more outfits even though u will normally wear the all whites, blacks and jeans.. Can bring some cheery ones like pinks and lilac.. do the semi nudes ones.. u will love the artistic look..

BTW, they are increasing their prices as of 01 June.. Previously Bloom package is $180 per session.. now will be $250 i think.. so u better book now to get ur shoots done this month.. usually abt 33-36wks is just nice..

Back