(2010/05) May 2010 mtb

hey blurangel, take care of urself and ethan - i'm sure he will recover soon [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I dun think it's good to let bbs go thru too many vaccinations coz not sure of the side effects

thanks babygi!

true..everytime he does a vaccination, its extra "siong" on us...worried he will get fever...and he tends to puke out both his milk and medicine...*sigh*

pringles_jem

thanks for the info on free play gymboree

i will want to go if bb is feeling better

A R, babygi

i am staying in the north east (potong pasir)

Playdates: we have to stay in my room if you dun mind because i have dogs at home. I will bring the toys and mats in my room on that day.

babygi, my dad says he try to find from his home the manual pump ;) i am sure i will get the ball pit up by 19th. thanks for the offer ;)

19th March Playdate(Sat)

1)vivy & ash

oh no, sorry mrs teo...juz realised that we are unable to make it for 19th march...forgot we will be attending a wedding...

will try to join next time...have fun!

19th March Playdate(Sat)

1)vivy & ash

2)babygi & ethan au

Count me in!

19th March Playdate(Sat)

1)vivy & ash

2)babygi & ethan au

3)blurangel & ethan

4) lucasmummy & lucas

5)Lilstarz & Kiersten

19th March Playdate(Sat)

1)vivy & ash

2)babygi & ethan au

3) lucasmummy & lucas

sorry mrs teo, juz realised we cannot make it coz got to attend a wedding...will try to join the next time...hope you guys have fun! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Also, just need to confirm coming Friday playdate @ Lucasmummy's humble house.

1) Lucasmummy

2) Michelle

3) Mattsmummy (TBC)

4) Little Tiger (TBC)

5) ?

19th March Playdate(Sat)

1)vivy & ash

2)babygi & ethan au

3) lucasmummy & lucas

4)Lilstarz & Kiersten

pls use this list..sorry for the confusion...

1) Lucasmummy

2) Michelle

3) Mattsmummy (TBC)

4) Little Tiger (TBC)

5) nanabear

What time is it??

19th March Playdate(Sat) at MrsTeo's

Time: 10.30am?? onwards until 2 or 3pm??

we can order pizza for lunch.

1)vivy & ash

2)babygi & ethan au

3) lucasmummy & lucas

4)Lilstarz & Kiersten

Time: 2pm

1) Lucasmummy

2) Michelle

3) Mattsmummy (TBC)

4) Little Tiger (TBC)

5) nanabear

Mrs Teo: I am fine with any time. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

1)vivy & ash

2)babygi & ethan au

3) lucasmummy & lucas

4)Lilstarz & Kiersten

5) Edie & Thea

1) Lucasmummy

2) Michelle

3) Mattsmummy (TBC)

4) Little Tiger (TBC)

5) nanabear

6) Edie

For some reason, I am to go. Will explain on that day. Woohoo!!!!

Hi mummies,

I have to cap at 6 for now. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I will provide some lite bites for that day.

25th Feb Playdate @ Lucasmummy's humble house

1) Lucasmummy

2) Michelle

3) Mattsmummy (TBC)

4) Little Tiger (TBC)

5) nanabear

6) Edie

little tiger

sure. i will prob cap at 7 or 8 of us max.

1)vivy & ash

2)babygi & ethan au

3) lucasmummy & lucas

4)Lilstarz & Kiersten

5) Edie & Thea

6) little tiger & aaricia

mrs teo it may be good to have the playdate in the afternoon like 1 to 4 pm so that the babies already have one nap in the morn and won't be too cranky.....

19 Mar Playdate at Mrs Teo

1) vivy & ash

2) Babygi & Ethan Au

3) LucasMummy & Lucas

4) Lilstarz & Kiersten

5) Edie & Thea

6) Little Tiger & Aaricia

7) Michelle & Nathaniel

Babygi: No need to book, just go can already.

Pringles, the best timing in Tanglin Mall's 2pm slot. But it's not cheap, $20 for one hour!!!! But they have more space to crawl.

Fidgets: It's a small area for small babies, not big but same as Chloe, Thea enjoyed climbing and looked at herself in the mirror at the top of the stand.

The thread is moving so fast..

Luckyone, i have register at mygym, will hope to see u there. What time u gg 5pm or 6pm?

Gymboree- we just called up to register??

lucasmummy

any chance that you could add in another bb for this fri gathering?? have been a long time since i last met any of you... been so busy at work and at home!!!

Hi JSP,

Should be ok.

See you on Fri. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

25th Feb Playdate @ Lucasmummy's humble house

1) Lucasmummy

2) Michelle

3) Mattsmummy (TBC)

4) Little Tiger (TBC)

5) nanabear

6) Edie

7) JSP

Mommies, my girl not jus fever. Saw Pd le.. Cfm hfmd.. Damn it.. Caught it from IFC.. Got 2 ulcers le.. Pd said her worst period will be thur-sat.. Now we trying to make her drink as much to get her hydrate before her ulcers got more and more..

Gotta be on leave till next wed.. Any advices from Mommies??

19 Mar Playdate at Mrs Teo

1) vivy & ash

2) Babygi & Ethan Au

3) LucasMummy & Lucas

4) Lilstarz & Kiersten

5) Edie & Thea

6) Little Tiger & Aaricia

7) Michelle & Nathaniel

8) Jojo & Chloe Chng

hihi... blurangel, Jo, let me join your "group" My baby also has ear infection and cold again. Sigh. Just out of hospital, finished neb/anti-biotics and now re-start. I feel so lousy! Hope your kids get better soon. Jo, how many kids at your IFC? The one we go to has 13, PD says too many kids, ask me to get IFC to separate sick babies & caregivers too. How to ask??? Last time my bb had sore throat with ulcers (but not hfmd), PD ask us to give dilute barley. We added glucolin to it. Hope it helps.

Luckyone, sorry some more beefy questions... where do you get yours? :p From cold storage? I only know how to buy beef from cold storage or from delicatessen -- not to sound atas but i only know how to make steak or mince for pasta! Erm then how do you cook? Steam? Can we cook then blend? *paiseh*

Take care everyone & enjoy all your playdates!

Wanderleibe: u too take care too.. Ya.. I also feel lousy.. Why she keep falling sick despite on ebm.. How I wish her Pd has diagnosed her wrongly.. Jus sore throat with ulcers.. But with her fever.. Sigh..

The current class she is in has 15 kids.. I find that it's really alot when her previous class only 10bbs.. The IFC informed that at end of day.. 3 cfm cases.. One of them didn't attend IFC yesterday but turn up Today.. Close to late afternoon, IFC then discovered that she got lotsa of blisters on hand and ulcers in mouth.. Why are the parents so irresponsible.. Now my girl is the youngest there to get hfmd!

How to ask IFC to separate sick bb and caregivers.. Not possible ma.. If they can do so.. These virus won't get to spread so easily le.

Now I only pray that she only to drink her milk every 2-3hrs.. Pd said if she drink less than half her usual qty in the next two days.. Gotta admit her for drip.. Pray hard this won't happen..

Now see her.. Alrdy very skinny.. Now even no energy to play and droopy eyes.. Heartpain..

How I wish I can go to work everyday now.. It'll mean my bb is healthy to go IFC.. Sigh..

Blurangel,

I took flu jab.

Has ur aunty flo returned? Mine hasn't yet... Is there something wrong with me? Should I go for check up? I'm not pretty though...any nursing mums like me can advise? Too bz to read up.

lucasmummy

erm... lil A is having a bout of running nose so we will go if she recovers by then... if not gotta give it a miss again... update u guys on fri again ya...

jo

*sayang*... FYI, there's actually no cure for hfmd at this point in time... so what u can do is to give her some parmacetmol to ease the pain... when my #1 had hfmd when he was abt 1yo, what i did was to give him cold stuffs like yogurt, ice cream... and i let his milk n porridge cool down b4 giving him... but diff bb behaves differently... my #1 rejected milk coz sucking was painful to him but he still takes his solids...

bbf

my aunty flow just returned this mth only... some lactating mummies dun have it as long as they are still nursing... and its so troublesome lor... after not having it for more than 10mths... i dun miss it at all!!!

btw, were u at leisure park on sun nite?? coz i tot i saw u when i was gg up the escalator but too late to call out to u!!!

Jo... yeah i know what you mean. i also very heartpain. we had him on drip for about a week due to his hunger strike (ulcers made it hard to drink). And when he left hostpital, he was so thin, the collar bone and shoulder blades stick out. I also thought EBM will help; PD says it does but still cannot avoid falling sick as they have no immunity. Sigh. Ask you, after getting hfmd, do they develop some resistance to it?

Yeah i dunno why some parents so irresponsible, after he got discharged, i stayed home a week with him to make sure he was fully recovered and cook food/play with him to make him happy again. Haiz, i guess more kids = more germs. But i visited small centres before, only 7-9 babies but they didn't look happy. THe place was dark and stuffy, not much area for them to play (our centre now like 4-5x bigger) only 3 caregivers who didn't interact much (even when we were there, they didn't pretend) so I wouldn't be comfortable having my baby there.

Yep, now going to office is a treasured routine. Even though days are crazy, being in office means life is normal, baby is well. *Hug hug* Let's hope things get better soon. Just try to enjoy this time as much with baby. You can try giving her more fruit? We tried all sorts of sweet stuff to make him eat.

Bbf, long time no see!! How are your 2 kids? I think no friend also good thing cos means not so troublesome right? Are you still BF? I heard bf will delay return, esp if your baby is still waking at night. I rem one mummy said she didn't get for ~1year. Unfortunately i am not so lucky leh... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] Hee hee but you #3 will really be abit soon right??

wanderleibe

there is actually 20+ strains of hfmd... so when u kenna a particular strain of hfmd, u will have resistance to that particular strain only...

Lin, I registered 5pm one.

WanderLeibe, you can boil with other vegs and chopped till very fine.

If not, yeap cook paste sauce. Tomato, a little bit of Onion, Carrot, Cabbage, Potato with a little bit of muchroom. You can either boil all these together with little water or you're planning to intro oliver oil, can fried beef, onion, carrot then chopped to small little pcs and mash a bit.

baby waking at nite> I started to feed my boy "sofe rice" and the meat/ fish/ vegs are chopped to bogger pcs, no more mash.

I normally feed him 7:45pm (+ fruits)then ard 9:30pm I feed him 100ml/ 120ml milk. He can sleep all teh way till 6:30/ 7am.

Back