(2010/04) April 2010 mtb

mrsm

my friend told me to go for teacher russell but its at suntec. think only that teacher is good the rest definitely dont pass according to my standards. i think i can do a better job at home oops [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

HJ went for GUG too and told me JG is better.

mrsm

woo teacher russell is a pinoy ah. that day i got an ang mo.. she really is doing her job for the sake of it. eh nope have not heard abt playdays wor.

ruru cat,

yu xi sleeps in hubby's arm when we went japan. this trip to malacca, we let her sleep on the chair or take hubby's body as bed and she just sleep on him. anyway, she is a pig, sleep is very important to her. on our train ride up to malacca, she napped about 2 hours. on the coach ride back, she napped for 4 hours.

celyn

super good traveller lah yx [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] i hope todL can sleep thru the flight to brisbane.

anybody knw of any 'aunties' who got experience and can help in office lunch preparation daily for foreigners plus washing/clearing before they leave.

mmmeeee tttoooo... very sleepy. -_-

Just ate a big plate of nasi padang and it's not helping me to fight the Z monster. -_-|||

Jiu Ming Ah...

dazz

done liao just waiting for confirmation hee [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] itinerary also done [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] fast boh

idly thinking of C1 and C2 now while at work.

C2 says brr for Bird. yet another improper word. i keep speaking mandarin to him but no... he still wants to speak english first. tis the maid plus Mr C plus my aunt la. and ofcos C1. how to pick up mandarin liddat?

bbdust, aisey... efficient. hahaha...

cellow, hahaha... like TodZ.. grandma keep saying he's "chao gang dang". lolz.. even when he say his chinese name ah.. also with a slang.. the funny thing is, when my MIL teach him how to speak cantonese.. the accent is ok.. so i say ah.. he's probably a hongkie la.. lolz. oppsie.

Hi mrsm,

I heard rave review of playdays but it is the branch at sunset way, is it too far for u? If not, please look for teacher siti class as she is very good. I didn't join as i called to ask abt class schedule and it doesn't fit my girl's nap times, so decided to stick to JG.

The GUG class sounds quite similar to JG leh, yes, 1.5hr pass v fast and my gal enjoys it too. Playdays class is quite similar to JG class.

Hi mummies,

Sorry to disturb your thread.

I have some items to let go.

1. Desitin Creamy 4oz (Blue packaging) (Expiry Jun 2012) - $8.50

2. Desitin Creamy 2oz (Blue packaging) (Expiry Jun 2012) - $5.50

3. California Baby Calendula Cream 4 oz (Expiry 2013) - $25

4. California Baby Calendula Cream 2 oz (Expiry 2013) - $15.50

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

you know ah... i dun understand y the moderator is taking so long to reply my email. Unless they want me to resort to ways like the above?? Intrude every thread and tell pple what i have to sell?? And because i cannot post on WTS.. i had to slowly to through the WTB thread and tell pple what i wish to sell... see until my >.<

=S

Jumperoo

Sorry to disturb Mommies. I posted earlier about the FP rainforest jumperoo but realise my PM was off. have activated it. If anyone has a jumperoo to sell, pls do PM or email me at [email protected] Thanks!

Hi mummies, I remember u all once discuss about a disease that causing high fever then rashes on entire body. what is the disease ah? how to cure it ah? my boy is having fever since last Thursday

afternoon,as high as 39.2. the fever subside when I gave medicine, coming back when the medicine effect is over. on and off then Saturdayaftnoon noted rashes on boy's tummy, back feet almost everywhere. boy admitted on Saturday and doc did blood test to rule out kawasaki disease and said it is viral fever. boy fever was subside on Saturday n Sunday but coming back on Sunday midnight. rashes got more too, vomit when giving medicine and have watery stool. he was ok then so discharged on Monday afternoon, but fever coming back on Monday midnight and Tuesday afternoon. going for review tomorrow ... Judy wanted to ask.if any mummies here similar case coz I'm really tiring coz boy is also having runny nose, cough, sticky eyes and phlemg too. really tiring and my gal is arriving in 5 weeks time....

Gbh, are they the same? Or what is the different? I'm not sure coz pd never mentioned anything about these 2, just said viral fever... tml going for review so wanna know more possibility and how to treat then van ask pd ...

I think roseala is also known as fake measles. Quite a no of mummies BBs got that not long ago. Normally have fever on n off n rashes outbreak after tt. Mine got tt. No med except kids paracetamol given to keep fever in chk n some calamine lotion for the rashes. Will recover after the virus runs it's course. U might wanna ask ur pd if ur bb case is this bor.

When my gal had roseola her fever didn't come back after the rash came. There was no diarrhea or flu symptoms eithe. Just unexplained fever 4-5 days then rash. So maybe yours is not roseola that's why the doc didn't say. Are u delivering in Malaysia?

I remember who is wilbb now. Realize I can't see her on fb anymore. :-(

Mrs song,

If got lao sai maybe not fake measles leh coz my #2 is having now, her whole body got red tiny spots and her fever not very high

(She got diff pattern as #1, #1 fake measles got high fever)

Mummies,

roseala and rubella is it the same thing?

morning mummies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

elmo

roseola and rubella is not the same thing. roseola is fake measles

wonderland,

my boy got it before too, fever subside than rash broke out. no LS, vomit or anything, appetite also same. better to bring him to see PD to rule out other hidden conditions.

morning mummies... -_-

mrssong, hope ur darling get well soon. and you take good care of yourself too ya.

pnut, thanks!! cant access FB from office. will go back and take a look.

maddie, how come u cant see wilbb on FB anymore?

maddie, ya.. starts with J. Hhmm... maybe she tighten the security features on her page and not share wall?

maddie, haha.. nevermind la.. hee. Btw, you will be enrolling didi/meimei into the same school as jiejie is it?

dazz: the ifc closing so i jialat, have to ifc hunting again.

gbh: oh is it... how r u? i joined jan thread in the end. =)

Maddie,

Not good. Just had a quarrel with hb last night. Feels so disheartened at him sometimes tt I just feel like telling him i want a divorce!!! Can't stand his attitude!!!

gbh

oh no what happened.

maddie

i m also finding a CC for todl [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] my helper preempt me saying she might want to go back after her contract ends next year jialat.

gbh,

消消氣ok? Sometimes hub gets on our nerves easily dont take it to heart. Your hub dont let u buy the Mother Garden? If he really dont let you buy, ask him to come and talk to me lor. Tell him is I ask you to buy for bbB and didi/meimei de.

maddie

nxt year abt july. todl is already on waiting list for cck kinderland le but they only will admit him when he is 2.5 years old. so need to find one that can put him in at 2 years old cos want him to adapt first.

Back