(2010/03) March 2010 mtb

The ziman thread has been moved liao. what a shame. Some crew fly too long, become abit siao siao. Cabin pressure too high, passengers all so demanding and too much partying might lead to the ziman effect. She must be notorious in SQ. So opportunistic!

Toray,

Speedy recovery to Heidi, hope the family will enjoy the zoo on sat ;)! Big hugs, dont stress k.

Dawn,

It's seriously if not, my worst WTS customer. Not stupid highly smart and manipulative. Found an item floating out on the market reselling higher - Im not angry, as I intended to give the item anyway and know it has no resell value. What I'm angry was wasting time dealing with her, seriously - get a life.

thanks mommies. She's much better already. Only woke from coughing at 2am last night. then manage to sleep till 6.30am and woke from hunger. We are keeping her meals light so she can digest better.

I kept promising her zoo tomorrow...and she really open her mouth to take the medicine even though its quite obvious she's not willing. So heartpain...

1727, my vote goes to airasia. somehow I preferred them over jetstar. Best is they are in Terminal 1. :D

this ziman is too much. there are mommies who geniuely needed all those free stuffs and she took them!!! then sell for profit!? and worse is what she has put those buyers through...this person is totally shameless!

I'm for Jetstar cos of leather seats. Personally I've had better experiences with Jetstar as opposed to Air Asia.

TorayMe,

Hugs babe! Heidi will get well soon soon!

Ayyaauyaaaa... So nice shoppin for stuff then now clearing is such a painkiller!!!

Sure feels horrid, now I wanna go out have to refrain, hubs say "you want?" then I go no need - that's a totally disgusting feeling - saying no.

Space space space - I need more space

My god!!! I just saw from my fren facebook she know ziman and she posted on her comments! Am asking for more info to kpo hahaha. So moral of the story is dun do bad things, the world is very small!

JJ,

You're getting good. Thumbs up!

Lemme ponder over the D01 Gap hoodie dress. A bit the xin yang yang liao. HAhahahaha....

I tell you ah - some people selling stuff really very irritating.

I'm slowly stocking up on Eva's milk, but I don't want to keep so many many tins at home. This lady, obviously selling in bulk, keeps asking me everyday whether I want to order, her stock will run out very fast etc etc.

I wonder which part of my English is not clear when I say - I have enough stock to last into May and will order when there are lesser tins.

She had to catch me in a bad week... Just sent nasty reply back... =P

Heidi's bottom lateral incisors cut through this week. And I can see the tip of her top canines poking though. She's teething at a very fast pace...i think cough is due to teething...

torayme,

hope heidi is better. dyl gave me a scare also. he went mt A a&e 2 nights ago. I've seen 1 sinseh and 3 doctors in 1.5 weeks and he still ain't well. they finally decide to put him on antibiotics. the first time in his life he is on antibiotics. =_=

i very heart pain...will teething really cause coughing? 4 of his teething seems to be breaking through.

end up, i also fever and cough from the lack of proper rest.

CC

Caveat emptor. Buyer beware. She shd hv checked the item first and not simply let it go.

When I sold my Bumbo I made the buyer hang around for me to show the item exactly for what it was. I didn't want anyone writing nonsense about me.

BabeE,

That's exactly what I told the buyer who wants to buy my FP walker. Caveat emptor, I will not entertain any after sale complain!

serendipity, aiyoh...i can't think of anything else except teething as the reason. haiz...heidi was on antibiotic before...for viral flu. Then now again for this bronchitis. Take heart that they are getting stronger day by day and we can always 'tiao' with chinese med. :D More important to get them as comfortable as possible first.

Do rest when you can too! But I really understand how you feel. I can't sleep the first few nights. really worried Heidi will cough then puke then scared choke on puke...I kept watching her...but she's finally better now...5 days already. Phew.

Dyl get well soon!

Good grief. Can't believe there are such seller around. How can they live with it??

Toray & Seren, are your babies better? Fully understand your worries. Do try to rest more else will fall sick very easily.

Dawn, hows the mood in Uk for the royal wedding? I'm sure its over the papers every day.

Have a good weekend mommies.

wats the meaning of caveat emptor....?

aiyo why nowadays so many dramas in WTS??

both in e wrong lar...seller never state its rusty, buyer never check then pay....but at least seller refunded in e end why she still kick up a super big fuss...she chose to take taxi one how can expect seller to refund her and pay her taxi fare...anyway half of the whole post i don understand what she is talking about...duno if her english too chim or mine too lousy haha and e way tis buyer scold pple very scary man...anyone selling thing to her not up to her expectation machiam will bu de hao si sia....

BabeE, JJ,

Seller must really beware as you gals said. Normally I'd refund becoz talk is FREE on SMH!!! She said you said I said! Lucky Chloe had the real person come out and say what that Joey Tham did... Innocent then everyone jump dunno head or tail.

When I sold my stroller, buyer all fine, told her defects that I knew off. She can call me later and say one of the canopy cover velcro - 1cm string piece is not sewn on correctly?! I had to go all the way to punggol to collect back and refund coz her SMS discussion already told me she's fishy!!! Asked for compensation, ask to get the other stroller I was selling at the same price when that stroller was BNIB!!

Also beware of sellers telling you 2prices... I picked up something and ask for a quick deal, seller says ok, can reduce $70-$80 original $90. I reached and paid $70 then seller said no it's $80... But I still got $70, told them it's ok I will give it a miss otherwise.

Bebechan,

That's why I said "cracked out laughing.." think my English is as bad :D!

cc,

"Buyer" beware lol.

Just like my around we go, sigh....my mistake not changing out the batteries to show her that it was really working. Even if it is a case of bad contact, I can get it fixed before she collected.....arghh.......

Selling big item, ask the buyer to check check and check. No problem, I have time, u take your time and check K, out of my door and don't complain.

Moral of the story? Don buy things unnecessary :p!! It's a pain in the A** to clear them!

good afternoon mommies! we made our trip to zoo today! Heidi's first trip! She was so happy poking bubbles and attempting to stroke the doggies at the Kids world show. We didn't cover the whole zoo and the lions were still sleeping. I am sad to see only 1 leopard when there was like 6-7 leopards during my poly days when we have to go sketching at the zoo.

I shall look forward to the day when Heidi is going to have a blast at the water play...

1727, Heidi's all better now :D we are going off the ventolin but her antibiotic is a 10 day course so she will clear by next Thur. I am bringing her to see chinese sensei tomorrow.

Hi cc,

Michelle is down with viru fever cause no sure is she can make it next sat? Who is in the waiting list? If we'd or thur then I let the mum know ok?

Oh dear. Looks like virus is in e air! Stay indoor if possible.

Toray, there's a waterpark in e zoo? Haven't been there for years!

1727, yes got waterpark and it's huge! Enzo loves it to bits! Maybe we shld organize an outing there??

1727: not so much news abt wedding here leh. just that they had a rehersal at westminister abbey last few days ..this time its v watertight. no leaks! have to wait till 29th to find out what shes wearing etc. there will b lots of parties in e streets on that day also, everyones happy for them [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

1727, yes the water park is very nice! really hope heidi can overcome hear fear of swimming pool. There will be pandas next year. I am terribly proud of our zoo. It's one of the best in the world.

wow,

seem like many mommies have brought their LOs to the Zoo. I am tempted to be a friend of the zoo [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Yet to bring K to the zoo. I second the idea of organising a MAr bb zoo outing!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Cc,

I let u know latest by thur ok? Thanks! Jj will let u know.

Hi mag,

Wow! Outing at zoo, good maybe we can do that. That will be fun but I guess if we go there once in wlll 自己walk自己.

Hope all lo sick will get well soon..

Hi morning!

Like the idea of going zoo outing! Can do it like a school excursion where we can walk around together with a planned route. Haven't been to zoo for a long time. Only remembered the last I went was to see the white tiger.

It's quite worth it to be friends of the zoo. Parking is free wor. Otherwise its $4 per entry. And you can have free entry for grandparents too.

Ok ok . That's another must go place. I haven't gotten to bring Nic to botanic gdn yet. He is such a mountain tortise

morning mummies,

question regarding preparing cereal with FM,

1.make FM first then mix with cereal or

2.put FM together with cereal and mix with water ??

toray, my boy has bronchitis as well. I'm considering switching to goat's milk for him. You have any experience with that? His medication makes him really hyper, he's been sleeping past 1.30am since Tuesday. He is much much better today but everytime i feed him medication, it's a battle. Every 4 hours, i have to let him inhale ventolin as well. I'll be bringing him to Yo Guo for tui na after he's much better. He still has alot of phelgm in him and i have to endure alot of snide remarks. Asked his PD about his phelgm problem (worried that it's because i drank coke when i was preggy with him) and got scolded by PD instead, hah! Really wonder how. These couple of days, i see shiny sticky stuff from my boy's poo. I think that's phelgm.

Carol, thanks for the payment voucher! Can't wait for this Sat! :p Finally can get to meet you mummies!

Well, Nic has been to the beach which Dyl hasn't! I think I'm pulling him out of public for this month. Scared liao. He only went kindermusik trial that weekend and was sick till NOW. Can you imagine? Haiz.

torayme,

glad to hear heidi is making a speedy recovery! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mums,

how the hell do you feed antibiotics to the babies? it's so grainy he throws up!

BW,

Dyl has mild bronchitis and YA, he feels so well after taking the meds that he is damn active also. PENGZ. I've learnt to give him the meds a minute before he sleeps. Hope it helps.

Dyl has been to Yu Guo for 3 consecutive days and he feels so comfortable after massage that he sleeps and eat well.

Jmmabb, me make FM with water then add the FM to cereal cos if u put FM with cereal then how much water are u going to add? Cos sometimes if too diluted then dunno should add the FM powder or cereal... So now I will make like 60ml of FM then slowly add FM to cereal till the right consistency.

I always feel making cereal is like science experiment. Too thick will por FM, too diluted add more cereal. Sometimes pour & pour then end up one big bowl .... :p

xihui,

how much FM and water u put, agar agar ??

winnie,

yah i face the same problem as u and also afraid the FM cannot dissolve properly.

i am experimenting too, i can prepare FM first over the weekends but for IFC on weekdays, would prefer to mix together and just add water. dont think the teachers so hardworking to prepare separately...

wish,

me too no mood to work today [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

If i'm at home,i will pour the water into a cup to measure then mix into the cereal n fm powder mixture. If i am outside,will use use my thermal flask to gauge hw much water to add. Say if i add 5 teaspoons of cereal plus 90fm, i will add more than 90ml of water,cos didnt wan her to drink just 90ml for the fm,cereal need water too and will also reach the consistency that she wants.

The fm will better dissolved if u mix both powder together and it will be more well spread,will not cause any lump.

Back