(2010/03) March 2010 mtb

Wah.. So hiong ah... so many items OOS. Luckily never order...

Tash - massive coordination nightmare sia... One moment got stock, next refresh OOS...

apple,

if tash say oos, i guess it means irregardless of what size also oos liao... cos if not she won't help to choose 1 size bigger for those items which is left with limited size liao..

jon,

u got so many other items for back up ahh?? hehe.. i got no time to go browse thru again liao.. will take whatever is available liao.. if not tash dun need to have her dinner liao... hehe..

i think if OOS don bother to try a different size or colour coz it's huge and massive coordination.

Some of my pieces I really like alot but OOS [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] I tempted to try other sizes and colour for the same design but at my side I already headache, can't imagine tash's side muahahahaha....

carol

thanks!! i will stick with pink..

xihui/apple

some times they have stock, may be smaller or bigger size. my oos in my size but have smaller size. u must add to chart to know

xihui,

I went to the non sale site and mainly the bundle pieces. Hopefully can have some nice pieces b4 they all OOS. A rough calculation almost 10KY for me!!! Donno supposed to be excited or start to panick! haha....really pray that shipping charge is not going to cost a bomb!

jon,

you serious ahh??? last night still say limit to 480 per pc... now almost 10k.... hehe... nvm la, @ most wink wink to your hb lor... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Timy,

oh like that ahh... i dun mind the sizes too be bigger too... @ most keep lor... but think tash will go crazy and phobia to organise spree liao.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] she's really hard at work now, think it's me i will go berserk!! haha..

elise, playdate on 4 sep?

tash, having problems getting into nissen. maybe shall skip this spree [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

jon,

just add on your orders...:) u champion! buy more than 10K yen

the rest,

u can still submit orders by tonite 11pm (cos 24 hr submit still considered as 1 order for 1 rate delivery fee), pls check for OOS or put 2 sizes if u dun mind if yr preferred size OOS...

just now my boss "caught" me look at nissen... opps! hahaha! lucky he's a nice bossy, dun really care as long as I done my work! ;p

Hi Mummies,

I need some advices here.

My bb just turns 5mth. Is it appropriate to start feeding her cereal/porridge? Cos most of the cereal available on shelf seem to recommend to start from 6mth onwards.

But understand that some mummies here already started solid for the bb. May I know which cereal is recommendable? Personally, would like to start with organic one first.

My bb seem to be a 'small drinker' leh, she's still only taking 160ml of BM per feed, per day 5-6 feeds only. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Many thanks. :D

xihui,

I'm stopping here, definitely not going to the nissen webby again.

I donno how to check whether stock available myself, very stupid :p I tried click on shopping cart then another window pop out but all in jap, i don't know wat's happening....gotta trouble tash to help me sort that out. Sori again Tash for the trouble.

tash,

in this case, can help me check my orders (those you indicated oos ones), whether they still have bigger sizes or not?? if yes, just help me select any nearer sizes will do. xie xie ni!!!

xihui

u add to cart. then u go to cart. it will show whether they r in stock. if in stock, the amount eg 400yen will be shown, if oos, no yen will be shown

jon,

ya, a small window will pop out and i just click the command button, it will bring you to another pop up screen... then you will see O O O or X X X .... O O means still in stock, X means bye bye liao...

xihui: Cheap and nice stuff all people grab!

Tash: I can imagine that how busy you are..

Jon: Wah, 10k.. Must be a lot of good buy.

Timy,

i think i will make things worse for tash later on...now i see got stock, then in the end when she enter the page it become no stock again.. then she gotta ask me for size again.. ma fan leh..

so let her self select better... hehe.. so long bigger size is available can buy can liao... haha..

Sunshine,

My lil girl drinks similar amt with yours. And she also turned 5mths recently. Me still holding back the solids till 6mths. Gonna start with organic ones too, either Hipp Organic (UK/German) or Happy Bellies (US) or Bellamy's (AU) [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

sunshine,

ur gal is not a lil drinker.... mine still cannot hit 150ml per feed yet... now linger at 135ml or even lesser... so dun worry... bb dust mentioned yesterday that as long as they hit 500ml per day can liao.

xihui,

am not the one ordering leh...its bro n his staff (yah! he arrowed his staff! poor jap!) so, can you just email me again if you still want to persue the OOS items i listed to you just now. sorry huh!

tash,

sent! thank you... wahahha... the poor fellow must be cursing and swearing now.... hehe...

hey, why say sorry? u are doing us a favour leh, not obliged to 1 leh... we should say sorry... feel so pai sey...

carol,

haha can't resist after seeing all our posting abt the nissen stuffs zooming left and right wahahahaha....

Also I'm giving tomolo's gathering a miss, running a temp and having stuffy nose, what timing!!!

Strawberryz,

can't meet u at the MRT boo hoo....

Heh... Eh u all very kua zhang leh! Really like stock mkt nw in here [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

strawberryz,

not taking mrt tomolo too rush for me, most prob will take cab. see ya & jon there then [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mummies,

i burst out crying in front of lil tasha again. can someone just tell me it is alright for a 5mth bb to drink 10-50ml every 3-4hrs. She has only hit 600ml for 3times in her life!!! Keep pyschoing myself it is alright tt she drinks so little but after telling myself tt daily for the past 3mths, I'm totally defeated.

Tash,

u r good. I see all these postings on coordination I wanna faint already. I can never be a spree organiser.

sunshine: frisocreme makes a rice based cereal for 4mths up. i got it frm cold storage. the rest i think is for 6 mths up..

qq: Is she growing well and putting on weight? if she is, pls dun worry yrself abt the mls. most impt is that she is healthy!

Que que, how heavy is she? U might want to consider starting solids for her earlier if she still refuse to drink.

qq,

don't worry... i noe of a baby tat dislike milk oso... have to force feed... but dun worry... since she is 5 mths now... give her solids? Maybe she will like??? or change the formul??

QQ,

I would too if it happens to Kaitlyn. Get her thoroughly check, not meant to scare u. Just to rule out anything that u don know.

Hi QQ

r u still breastfeeding? could your bb be rejecting bottles? if not, maybe like what the rest mention, u should try changing milk powder.

there's a period of time my no 1 also faced similar issue. initially he was rejecting bottles, then subsequently i realised it's the milk powder...

if it still doesnt solve, think better seek pd's help.

QQ,

Don't cry *hugz*... It's definitely not been easy trying to psych this to yourself everyday. Even though Tasha doesn't drink so much, is her weight gain within a good percentile range? Sometimes it's not necesarily abt the amt she drinks, but how much she absorbs to grow. Would also suggest that you check with PD whether to change milk or intro solids.

Hi Jenny,

How are you, your boys and Pearlyn?

QQ,

u must also check if bb got poo and urine? like initally when we breastfeed, we check if they poo and urine means they are taking enough. and think u can try start solid.

hi poohgirl

i'm fine...just very busy with my 2 boys and some work...

Pearlyn has been very busy too...havent got to meet her after she went back to work.

btw, my boy is 6mths old today....

i am going to start him with cereal next week....and at the same time, i am going to upgrade his milk powder to friso2....

should i do 1 at the time???

me like first time mother...haha...cos my no 1 on fully bm the previous time...so no issue....

now i headache....cos no 2 is now fully on fm already...

when i request for milk powder samples the companies called me to verify my address..am getting suspicious. Is there some strings attached with the samples, like survey or something? any mums request samples be4?

hi dawn

for milk powder samples and diaper samples, usually the companies will keep record...like one household one order etc...

so if you requested before, usually they will not give again if the time frame is very short.

dawn, which ones are the ones that asked to verify your address? I think sometimes they got a 3rd party courier service to deliver the milk powder. That's why they have to double check.

Back