(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Paperger - Please stay strong. It can only get better from here.

It's good to know that my bb is not the only one who's sticky. My husband and I would take turns to be in his presence. When I'm home alone with him, I do my chores while he's sleeping, praying he'd take a long nap.

Adelynn - I don't know whether this is considered potty training. Whenever we see that he's about to poo (strange sounds), we'd quickly put him on the potty and 'encourage' him to poo. After each feed, we'd also 'encourage' him to pee on the potty. But we're still waiting for his signal to pee.

taurus, the one brand I bought also have this write out ' each of our capsules is individually double-foil-protected and packed in such a way to keep light, moisture, heat and air out to assure stability and maximum potency'. Thats why I find the 2 brand similar.

Shers, understand that we can't criticise mil. However my mil after taking care of 3 babies, finally understand that some food cause allergies. Eg egg. Even though my girl is just taking the yoke she is slightly allergy. Develop rash on her bum. After stopping egg for a week the rash just disappear. So my mil have stopped egg for her and my nephew (1.5 year old). He also developed eczema after taking egg everytime.

She is very puzzled why kids nowadays develop allergy so easily. So when I tell her allergies she understand and will follow our wish not to give the food which the kids are allergies to.

Ever attended a allergy talk by a famous PD, she have quoted that studies have shown that if babies under 1 are exposed to anti-biotic they have more chances of developing allergies. That includes bf babies when the mum is sick and taking anti-biotic. Also include pregnant mum taking anti-biotic. Anti-biotic are so commonly used nowadays compared to 70s and 80s. So probiotic is encouraged to be taken by preg/bf mum and babies who are taking anti-botic. It is believe that bacteria is neccesary in the bodies to minimise the chance of developing allergies. So probiotic which is a good form of bacteria which will help to minimise the chance. However she did mention that not all probiotic are effective. Only some specific ones will help. Culturelle and LactoGG are one of them. If I remembered the bacteria strain correctly.

paperger,where are you at? need help with baby just shout here, i am sure some mummies here are more than willing to help whatever we can.

food scissors anyone?
$11.92 for 2 pairs.
swanston, i think don't have to wait till event to collect ba.
btw, toy r us sells them. think i saw.

opps...i am lost! haha

bidosoh, jia you on ur bfing
happy.gif
my gal started to wean herself off my boobs last week...dunno its good news or bad, anyways gonna stop soon so ok la, at least no need to worry abt weaning her off...heheh

mbj, think our gals same pattern one...mine also juz started crawling...hahha... think they have the same lazy genes!! hahah

shers, actually better dun add dry scallop to ur boy's porridge yet as better not to expose them to seafood yet at their age...maybe the rashes could be allergy to the scallop... maybe the water is too cold for ur boy? thas why he's scared?! maybe u try to slowly reintro him to the water again... so far i always bring my gal for swimming late afternoon so i didnt put on sunblock for her...hehe

adelynn, hope ur gal's ok from the fall...sounded really scary!!

yanyan, i using the zojirushi food jar...

kanelmo, fidgets is better during weekdays...less crowded...weekends full of kids esp ang moh kids so better have monitor ur bb when ur bb's at fidgets...

paperger, sorry to hear abt tha...stay strong and jia you
happy.gif

kimifin, think ur boy will outgrow separation anxiety...dun worry...in time to come, he would prefer daddy than u cuz daddy will play with him! :p

agata, i will normally put my gal on a high chair with toy/food while i quickly do the chores...or will park her in exersaucer...and of cuz check on her every few mins la... is ur gal feeling better from the fall?

sporty, i think these babies actually know what is in our heart. There are so many occasions when I hope that she will pull away and sleep so that I can rest too. Then she really did that immediately when I have such thoughts.

Work is very hectic recently for me. Have been staying 2 lates nights in office already til 2am. So difficult to pump and work at the same time. Had thought of giving up, then immediately she started to refuse to latch these 2 days. Supply is dropping too. A bit scary. Well, I will still hang on lah.

Last fri, i agreed to mt my fren at taka together w litt C. Then MIL want to go out as well, meaning maid left at hm alone. She asked me to give up my appt to stay at hm to look after the house & make sure the maid wasn't been left alone. I refused, cos i have
promised my fren. I told her if she's worried, she could locked her room's door. So she's locked the door, maid at hm, both of us went out & she's unhappy.
I dun see y i shd stay at hm to look after a non-living thing- the house, & an adult who can take care of herself- the maid.

Last sat, i was doing reading reviews on accomodation to stay in London (i was in a rush to get accomodation booked by Sun, & i kw hub will take forever to do it)
Then MIL wanted me to feed litt C her dinner.
I "delegated" the task to my hub.
she's unhappy

I told her i will be hm slightly late this thur cos gg aerobic class, she asked me not to go. Then i suggested to my hub to come hm earlier to look after litt C instead. She's unhappy.
So end up, my hub told me not to go for class cos MIL is very unhappy with me after so many incidents..
I dun understd. I do not feel that i have done anything wrong
What's wrong w asking my hub to look after her own daughter?
Can't we distribute the workload?
Sexual discrimation?

mbj - i want a pair of the food shears .. do i tt to you? think i have tt to you before

swanston - will tt you tonight .. sorry been busy with a very fussy bb haiz ...

paperger - hang on ..

rue - you are gd lolz .. my mum use the toilet bowl to ask my boy to pee lol but my boy prefers to pee on my mum instead whahhaa so she gave up let him pee in his diaper lolz ..

Hi mummies,

thank you for the encouragements and concern. Sighs...I am being forced to go back with my husband. My inlaws came down to my mom's place and begged me to go back.

kanelmo: woah, ur boy's doing a better job. so far does he resist sitting on the potty? Stevlynn sometimes struggles and attempts to crawl out, not sure if its cuz she doesn't wana pee/poo or that the combi potty trainer thing is uncomfy.

rue: well with MILs it's always an 'art'. i have struggles with my MIL even though i don't stay with her - she has comments on everything i do about my life and baby; sometimes saying things like i used to do this and see how well ur hubby has grown up to be etc etc. i would always 'debate' it out with my hubby and come to an agreement on how to handle this. but sometimes we don't come to an agreement. sometimes the hubby can also be 'stuck in between' and guys being guys only want peace

paperger: sometimes in marriage it's about learning to forgive and go thru difficult times together. i know its easier said than done and takes alot of work on both sides.

swanston, $36 xfer, reference 3149878142. Please check. Thank-you for organising the gathering again.

MM6J, thank-you for organising the gathering.

Adelynn - DK struggles too. But we'd distract him with a toy or TV and he would sit still until he's done with his 'business'. I don't think the problem is with the potty, it's just typical of babies.

MIL incidents..I'm sure if there's a thread on them, it'd be endless. Kekekeke!

<font size="+1">POSB Savings: 037-68465-1
Payment deadline: Friday, September 24th 3pm SHARP</font>

Any adult (including helpers) who will be consuming the buffet needs to pay $18.00 per pax.
Any adult (including helpers) who is not consuming the buffet needs to pay $5 per pax.
Toddlers (FOC)
Babies born in Oct/ Nov 09 (FOC)

If you are transferring via internet banking, please indicate nick and amt transferred. If you are transferring via atm, please state date, time and amount transferred.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks </TD></TR><TR><TD>1sttimemummy</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>cookiemonster</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>lerlermum</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>shihui</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agata</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>crystal15</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Lourve</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Shirlin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ardenz</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>devlina</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Melodie</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Sinkor</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariesgal</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>dingdong</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>mitsy</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>sponge</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Eastgal</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>MM6J</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>sporty</TD><TD>KIV </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ayukie</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>fieda</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>momo koh</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>starrz</TD><TD>Next wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylele</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Fritt</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>momo_mummy</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>stmama</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearycue</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>funne</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>momoko</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>swanston</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>beautytan06</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>im_emily</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>myboyjovan</TD><TD>Next wk </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Sweil</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>bidosoh</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>j0j3n</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>noelpauline</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Tanly</TD><TD>KIV </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedcyn</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>paperger85</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>taurus033</TD><TD>KIV </TD></TR><TR><TD>carolorac</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Jazz</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>raerae</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>thunderbunny</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cass</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>jolene</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Rainz</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Vnv2009</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chenmama</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Kanelmo</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Reenie</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Winnie The Pooh</TD><TD>KIV </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>KIV</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Rue</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>xiaob</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>chriszinc</TD><TD>Vegetarian</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Kimifin</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Yanyan</TD><TD>KIV </TD></TR><TR><TD>cljl</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>lemontee</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Shers83</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>zentan</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi mummies who want to get the food scissors, you may get more info from http://www.tinybites.com/
Pls note this is US site.

If you are keen to get, then transfer $11.95 with your nick to POSB Savings 240-01212-0.
Then PM me. Or email [email protected]
Price $11.95 is for 2 pairs.

Collection will be Punggol weekday evenings or Sunday 2-4pm United Square.
Alternatively, can collect from me on our birthday bash 28th Nov.

Will only order when we reach 10 pairs.

Urm, I am not doing bulk purchase here,and I don't know if there is a bulk purchase going on or if the price is cheaper, this is for our thread only hor. So only put your name down if you are confirmed in getting.
Thank you.

1. myboyjovan x2pairs
2. swanston
3. ayukie
4. chriszinc

kimifin, i don't mind 22nd oct friday.
can i join?
but can i suggest meet kovan area so my elder son can go to the indoor playground to spend his time while i meet you guys?

alternatively, i dun mind any other where else.

Hi Swanston,

I have made payment as below.
23 Sep 2010 11:00 PM Singapore
To Account POSB Savings
037-68465-1 Swanston
Amount S$36.00
Transaction Reference 3152008011

Thanks alot!

morning ladies,

<font color="119911">sinkor</font>, okie. i'll check later.

<font color="119911">myboyovan</font>, i ordering 3 sets. then u no need to transfer me for the 28 nov bash. u pass me the $0.15 difference when i collect the shears from u ok?
happy.gif

1. myboyjovan x 2pairs
2. swanston x 3 sets (6 pairs of shears)
3. ayukie
4. chriszinc

swanston: Account POSB Savings
037-68465-1 Swanston_NovMTB
Amount S$36.00
Transaction Reference 3152710119

MBJ: To Account POSB Savings
240-01212-0 SMH_MBJ
Amount S$11.95
Transaction Reference 3152712870
Dont need uregently ..

MBJ: I want one set too...

1. myboyjovan x 2pairs
3. ayukie
4. chriszinc
5. Adelynn

i'll transfer the $ over the weekend

Hi MBJ, I want 1 set too.

1. myboyjovan x 2pairs
3. ayukie
4. chriszinc
5. Adelynn
6. Karen

Money transfered. Ref No. 3152828950

Thanks.

who tt under the name of alex?

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">28 Nov 2010 Birthday Bash</font></font>
Payment deadline: Friday, September 24th</font>

Any adult (including helpers) who will be consuming the buffet needs to pay $18.00 per pax.
Any adult (including helpers) who is not consuming the buffet needs to pay $5 per pax.
Toddlers (FOC)

If you are transferring via internet banking, please indicate nick and amt transferred. If you are transferring via atm, please state date, time and amount transferred.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks </TD></TR><TR><TD>1sttimemummy</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>cookiemonster</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>lerlermum</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>shihui</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agata</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>crystal15</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Lourve</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Shirlin</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ardenz</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>devlina</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Melodie</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Sinkor</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariesgal</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>dingdong</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>mitsy</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>sponge</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Eastgal</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>MM6J</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>sporty</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ayukie</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>fieda</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>momo koh</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>starrz</TD><TD>Next wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylele</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Fritt</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>momo_mummy</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>stmama</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearycue</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>funne</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>momoko</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>swanston</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>beautytan06</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>im_emily</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>myboyjovan</TD><TD>Next wk </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Sweil</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>bidosoh</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>j0j3n</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>noelpauline</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Tanly</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedcyn</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>paperger85</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>taurus033</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>carolorac</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Jazz</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>raerae</TD><TD>Tonight</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>thunderbunny</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cass</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>jolene</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Rainz</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Vnv2009</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chenmama</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Kanelmo</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Reenie</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Winnie The Pooh</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Rue</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>xiaob</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>chriszinc</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Kimifin</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>Tmr</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Yanyan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cljl</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>lemontee</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Shers83</TD><TD>Received </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>zentan</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Ladies who transferred for the food scissors, I will check and update again tonight.

To clarify, the food scissors come in 2 pairs, 1 blue, 1 red. You cannot buy only 1 pair. Unless you share with another mummy.
$11.95 for 2 pairs which is 1 set. Thank you.

swanston, ok, noted.

kimifin, sorry, you can probably sell the other pair to other mummies you want only one? think sinkor wants only one.

kimifin, can cut and paste the name list for the food scissors for me? thank you, cos i can't do using phone.
the indoor playground is only for toddlers lei, where you want to meet? you organise? i join. LOL.

<font color="119911">myboyjovan</font>, i order 1 more set for mm6j. i just transferred u $11.80. ref: 3153532772

1. myboyjovan x 2pairs
2. swanston x 4 sets (8 pairs of shears)
3. ayukie
4. chriszinc
5. Adelynn
6. Karen

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">28 Nov 2010 Birthday Bash</font></font>
Payment deadline: Friday, September 24th 3pm SHARP</font>

Toddlers (FOC)

If you are transferring via internet banking, please indicate nick and amt transferred.
If you are transferring via atm, please state date, time and amount transferred.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Remarks </TD></TR><TR><TD>1sttimemummy</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>crystal15</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Lourve</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Shirlin</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ardenz</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>devlina</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Melodie</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Sinkor</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariesgal</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>dingdong</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>mitsy</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>sponge</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Eastgal</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>MM6J</TD><TD>Tonight</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>sporty</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ayukie</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>fieda</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>momo koh</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>starrz</TD><TD>Next wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylele</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Fritt</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>momo_mummy</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>stmama</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearycue</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>funne</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>momoko</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>swanston</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>beautytan06</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>im_emily</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>myboyjovan</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Sweil</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>bidosoh</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>j0j3n</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>noelpauline</TD><TD>Tonight</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Tanly</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedcyn</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>paperger85</TD><TD>Tmr</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>taurus033</TD><TD>Tonight </TD></TR><TR><TD>carolorac</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Jazz</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>raerae</TD><TD>Tonight</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>thunderbunny</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cass</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>jolene</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Rainz</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Vnv2009</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chenmama</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Kanelmo</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Reenie</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Winnie The Pooh</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Rue</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>xiaob</TD><TD>Received </TD></TR><TR><TD>chriszinc</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Kimifin</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>Tmr</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Yanyan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cljl</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>lemontee</TD><TD>Tmr</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>Shers83</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>zentan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookiemonster</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>lerlermum</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD>shihui</TD><TD>Received</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">...</font></td></tr></table>

1. myboyjovan x 2sets
3. ayukie
4. chriszinc
5. Adelynn
6. Karen
7. kimifin x2 sets

Anymore orders for food scissors?
Placing orders on 30th Sep.

Ayukie,swanston,karen, got your payment.
Thank you.

Mynoyjovan,

transferred to you:

POSB Savings
240-01212-0 MBJ_forum
Amount S$23.90
Transaction Reference 3154995082

2 sets(4 pairs)

Myboyjovan, i would like to order the scissors too! But i dont have POSB account. Do you have a UOB account?

1. myboyjovan x 2sets
3. ayukie
4. chriszinc
5. Adelynn
6. Karen
7. kimifin x2 sets
8. Velo (need UOB acc. Possible?)

okie. But reconfirm yr POSB acc is 240-01212-0, and the cost is $11.95 for a set rite?

I'll transfer the $ to you tomorrow. Thanks!

Back