(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Ashley, i've been for GUG trial le, my opinion is wait for them to at least know how to walk, if not very "left" behind in the class

MM6J> LOL! I was telling my hubby too when he helped cleared some cups on the table b4 we go that we know who left without clearing cos can see their names on the koi cups! He can still say "I hope they are not coming back later to look for their drinks!"

Ashley> LOL!!! ur husb very nice lei, can see he very like kids also!
happy.gif

mm6j, he thinks your lil J.O. is super cute lor. And he couldn't stop marvelling at those babies who can crawl around.

Ashley> No probs, cos when lil JO went all his "classmates" were those who could talk and walk around so they could enjoy the class better since they learn how to sing songs and interact with classmates like "high- five" and even alphabet/ numbers so i tink more worth it to wait to attend... now i think classes like gymboree and kindermusik is more suitable

MM6J, ya lo.. I didn see you.. I reached like 10 mins to 12pm only.. so i came then sit down for the class liao lo...

i stepped in, i was shocked to see so many ppl lo..

during photoshoot, someone shouted HUAT AH! is that you? ahahahaha....

Ashley, yeap.. im the one in red jersey... think i saw you in long dress... isit?

wah...i disappear for awhile...archives liao ah!!

cljl, hope ur gal's better today after the neubuliser, she do look ok and well on sat lor...

kimifin, for those classes, it depends on the skool, some skool u can make up for the missed lesson if ur bb's unwell etc...some dun refund...so it depends!

starrz, hope ur bak bak K is ok...hope she recovers soon...

peipei, u coped well alone with ur hb
happy.gif

adelynn, so fast u zoom zoom to beijing and back... how u transport ur ebm back ah? care to share?

mbj, ur hb wun vomit la...i like his expression when u ask him to try koi...hahhaa... u really sweet and young mah! hehehe... u going for kinder again before u signing up? GUG i onz lor cuz i GUG fan...hahha ... hope jovin gets well soon!!

ashley, yes yes me keen!
happy.gif

crystal, ic...join us for next gathering (if there is!)

MM6J, okok.. no prob man... but then so many ppl.. jing luan leh... Now i only know who is swanston, MBJ and sporty nia.. bo liao..

cljl> no need to be shocked mah.. cos from the koi orders u wld know alot of pple coming liaos hehee
happy.gif
next time bah..

Sporty, I'm sure we'll have another gathering...perhaps in Oct / Nov to have a mass birthday celebration for our little ones??? hehehe... and we can have a Halloween theme so everyone can dress up!

sporty, yep.. feeling better liao.. but then still occasionally cough abit...

MM6J, haha... yaya.. next time then i look ard to interact with more ppl....
happy.gif

cljl, think u bz feeding ur gal la...thas why didnt mingle ard...nvm la, next time ok, i bring u to mm6j! haha

ashley, think oct/nov abit diff la...cuz everyone will be bz with their own parties...maybe xmas still can consider...

mbj, oh ya...10 aug u wanna go where? hahha

MM6J, i can organise la...but like what Sporty said, everyone is likely to be busy during that period.

But yeah, we could do a Xmas gathering! I can organise, but would need other mummy volunteers too! :p

cljl, ooh i saw the food you were feeding to your baby! Looks interesting wor...haahah..may I know what was it?

MBJ: Onz! Actually we go go and 'queue' cuz i know there's a waitlist

swanston: my fear in waiting for #2 then lose is scully never lose end up putting on more then DIE

ashley: havent gone for the trial but heard VERY good feedback on GUG

sporty: no choice le, for work
sad.gif
counted lucky i got the weekend back in SG cuz i told my boss DIE DIE 31/07 i must be in SG :p

So i pump as per normal overseas and then transport back to the hotel with my freezer bag. Once i reach hotel, I will get the hotel to put my freezer bag & EBM into their freezer. I repeat the cycle of taking my freezer bag from there every morning i leave the hotel & return to their freezer when i come back.

How to bring EBM back: I use dry ice. You can either get the hotel to prepare for you (they give u nice nice styrofoam box too) but that costs the pocket.8 hours worth is about RMB$400 (abt SGD$82.50) Another cheapo method is to find ice cream parlours (especially those international brand like Haagan Daaz) and buy a pint of ice cream and beg them to sell u their dry ice.
Haagan Daaz sees at RMB$5/half hour so that's RMB$80 (SGD$16.50). Downside is there's no container and u have to use ur own.

If you plan the amount of dry ice you need versus the container you have to transport it back, by the time u land and reach home in SG, ur milk would still be frozen
happy.gif

This is how i manage to BF my girl for so long despite my work schedule, haha, the wonders of dry ice :D

sporty, ya i think so... heng she sit quietly to eat lo.. normally with so many ppl ard, she wun eat lo...

no prob... next time u intro me to mm6j... hahaha...

Ashley, yaya... must pay full attention when feeding her if not she will complain.. its spinach and carrot porridge...

ashley, u can try to "gather interest" nearer to date lor
happy.gif

adelynn, so u checked in the dry ice or handcarry eh? power leh...seems like u really fly very often! what kinda line are u in?

cljl, sure no prob! or next time u juz ask anyone to bring u to mm6j lor! hee hee

maybe for next gathering we can go to those "kids activity" areas, like gymboree or fidgets lo, any one keen boh? LOL...

MM6J, if the next gathering is at kids activity places, I will have to see how much my girl has progressed in her motor skills. She still cannot crawl leh so dunno if she will enjoy herself or not.

MM6J,

Yes, I wan my son to work out more...very restricted moving around at home...n cant go playground yet!

Thinking of trying gymboree lor...

Ashley> maybe see how lo, prob if we consider gg , it shld be september? by then she's almost one le. so lil A shld be able to crawl? if not go there and touch some balls and simulate crawling should help boost her motorskills bah
happy.gif

kimifin> yah, should let ur lil A crawl about more to explore. can join Devlina they all for gymboree trial
happy.gif

mm6j, no la...i intro foc...no need for any fees! hahha... the kids activity places gathering sounds good but i doubt my gal will enjoy now cuz she abit nua lor, dun really crawl leh...hahah

ashley, same same la...my gal nua nua one :p

paperger, tha day its juz a baby signing talk, not trial...basically they talk abt their program...

Hello to all mummies,

I have a baby girl born in Nov 2009.
Can i join in your discussion?
Seems lots of fun in the gathering.
Pls count me in the coming ones ya... love to join in the fun.
I can help out for the next gathering, if you dun find me a hindrance. hee...Feel free to let me know.
happy.gif

Pls add me in FB, [email protected]

Love to see all the nice pictures, with chio mummies & cute babies!!!

sporty> yah and maybe there are alread food places there so no one needs to "plan" anything and everyone can enjoy
happy.gif
nvmd lah got 2 months for lil m to start crawling, sure she will move her little backside by then
happy.gif

hi PEA!! will add u on fb later.
happy.gif

Hello everyone! Been a busy day.. see pc till wanna faints liaoz..

Anw, abit late but HUGE thanks to all the organisers of the Sat gathering.. Fantastic goodie bag and felt nice to see the mummies again.. =)

As for nxt gathering at kids activity places, i also have to see my lil lazy bum willing to move ard anot.. she still very lazy n not crawling.. Lol!

Hi all,
if there is still another gathering, pls jio me hor
happy.gif

Hi MBJ, ya...i think i am on your left side one...ur girl ALOT OF HAIRS right?? hmm...
then who is on my left side mummy... her girl very chubby one :D

sporty, you know why today go into archive?
cos mm6j is out!
lol.

mm6j, i am on if it is kiddy place, but jovin lazy type, hopefully by sep, she will crawl or at least move her bum a bit!

now she flu worse, at doc just now her weight never increase at all lor, sian.

sporty, he super not into koi lor, haha.
29 still young meh? if 10 yrs ago sweet maybe la. haha.

10th aug go ikea tampines eat chicken wing with carol, haha, you still got ML or not? come lei.

sporty, i got to decide between kinder or GUG lei, i can only afford one. so maybe i will go for the studio trial at kinder (when you going can jio me?) then sep or oct then join in GUG. when you enrolling gug? can wait for us?

mbj, erm, yah i chee cha (talkative) today hor. LOL.
happy.gif

okok, everybody go get ur lil babies to "practise" crawling then when we all meet at the activity area, we will be so busy chasing after them hahahah
happy.gif
wat a sight it'll be, then we'll all be shagged out ahhaha

mbj, i also think i wanna enroll lil JO to one nia.. very exp!!

I also bit keen in kinder leh.. I sort of enjoy myself more than bb the other day... Haha.
Jio me if want to enrol..

Am so tired nw.. Didn't really sleep last night.. Attending bb n changing diaper for bb.. Poor bb butt is red n sore liao
sad.gif

mm6j, no la, not chee cha la, topic interesting today right? keke.

fidgets got the little padded area for babies, like play yard like that, "throw" babies inside then we sip tea makan la. haha. like real.

ya lor, i may just pick GUG cos my boy didn't get to sign up for that, so i want to see if it's really good for jovin.

mm6j, i am still "blinded" by your bling bling camera. lol.

sporty: i check in the EBM with dry ice. no choice if not baby has no milk to dry, hehe. I'm working with Apple
happy.gif

RE: Baby Sign Class, i have a colleague whose a certified baby sign instructor, and if you have a big enough size (think 3 or 4) she can do home base classes
happy.gif

MBj: if you are keen, we can bring the 2 kids to GUG and go classes together
happy.gif

pea, welcome to the thread
happy.gif

mm6j, hopefully lor...but i can forsee i will be bz chasing after my #1 lor...ahha

shirlin, ya lor...leann also lazy lazy bum gang! hahha

mbj, ya hor...maybe becuz mm6j is out, thas why everyone came in to chat! hee... at least ur age is starting with a 2, so still young lor! LOL... ikea chix wings! i like but 10th aug i cant leh... shd be enrolling in GUG maybe in sep/oct ba, will go for the trial first...

starrz, feed ur K with soy milk for the time being...at least it control the ls lor

adelynn, hmmm there's another mummy here working in same co as u leh...heheh :p

Sporty, the kk doc say I can continue with normal fm coz he say soy milk not nice to drink nn bb may not want to drink.
Hmm mayb I just get one small tin for her..

Tmr need to go back to work liao.. Sianzzz..

Cljl.. Ya I am sitting left of u at the trial initially.. Later become on ur right.. Keke.
Ya see so many pretty mamas that day... But can't pin point who is who..

Starrz: Hope lil K is feeling better~~ Dun worry ya.. She's a strong girl~ =)

sporty: Yeah.. Leann is real lazy.. The only thing that she is gd at is sitting n playing w her toys.. lol!

Back