(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

thanks mbj & chenmama, I already drinking manuka honey. hope the cough will stop soon. Very scared spread to baby again.

chenmama, I tried to 'cook' using the themos jar by putting raw rice grain and boiling hot water in the jar overnite. The next morning the raw rice grain is cooked and 'burst' already and the porridge still scalding hot.

mbj, thanks for offering to distribute. We just need one more order to make a total of 10. Who else wants

any of your bbs started crusing already? This weekend, we helped Sol to practise pulling up to standing. This boy now will pull himself up to stand along the sofas and jie jies toy shelves and start taking toys of them. Must really keep watch now all the time.

angeline :mine lo... frm e mattress, she holds to our bed to stand up.... then fall n picks herself up again...

angeline, no prob.
my girl jovin sit also sometimes like bu dao wong. not to mention cruising. not yet pull to stand too.
haha. her head that gap hasn't completely close too.
remembered my boy was closed at 7 month.

sporty, good good. can i request her as friend? what's her fb?

wa, you girls good lei, babies all so strong. that day gathering also see so many babies crawling away.
devlina, yours still can do break dance on the floor spinning.
my girl really slack ar.

hi angeline,
i'm very keen to know how you use the thermo jar to cook the porridge, i never done this before! What brand of thermo jar u got and how do i cook the porridge?

hi blessedcyn,
i put my Kaely on high chair so she won't be able to move around :p so it might help for you as well. cheers.

<font color="119911">cljl</font>, bo bian. if not ss will drop.

<font color="119911">eastgal</font>, cant find u in fb worr.

<font color="119911">mitsy</font>, so nice. think my head will faint if i tell him i wana work part time. lol.

swanston, bt 5 times is really alot lo.. hahaha.. pei fu pei fu.. i nw 4 times i already wan to surrender liao.. bt just to not put on more wt, i gt to persist lo....

reenie, actually i only used the jar to test if it really can cook porridge, but I never use that porridge to feed bb lar. I think the rationale behind it is the same as thermal pot. It uses the heat contained inside the jar to continue to cook. Now that you mentioned it, maybe I will see if they have display on sale for the 1 litre size, if very cheap, can buy and try to see if can cook other food in it or not (like a mini size thermal pot) Hee hee...

The brand is 'buffalo', i just put washed raw rice grain and boiling hot water into the jar and close tight tight. The next morning became porridge.

Buffalo Food flask
0.5L S$27.00 while limited stock last, otherwise S$33.00

1. Cass
2. Raerae
3. cljl
4. Eastgal
5. Jane
6. Chenmama
7. ashley
8. Adelynn
9. myboyjovan
10. tanly

good good, angeline, got 10 liao, can check shipping cost? thanks!

mbj
hahaha he did his split &amp; you saw huh? haha he's standing on his own ..and taking mini steps while holding to the cot rails. When he hold our hands, he'll lift his leg one by one as if walking ..

tanly
i thought you ordered thermos foogo already???

sorry been busy with work and erm hehe trying to see and get some quotations for cupcakes for my ah boy 1st bday ...

devlina, yes aunty linda caught him doing his act. haha. wow, so fast, taking mini steps already? jovin must really learn from her peers la, sigh.

ayukie, so fast planning 1st bday?

mbj, u can add her la...tonite i give u her details on FB lor...dunno whether she popped liao bo...hehe... my gal as slack la...also cant crawl yet...at most can sit nia!

ayukie, wow...u so fast planning for ur son's first bday?!

Chris, can I pass you the $4 tomorrow when we meet?

For the next gathering, perhaps we can wait till mid-sept, then DevLina can join us
happy.gif
and Angeline, will you be back to SG too by then?

DevLina, your lil E is so good wor....learning to walk already. BTW, your boy looks like the baby version of my cousin! LOL! My hubby never fails to tell me that whenever he sees lil E! heheh

hihi.. please add me in for the food warmer too.

Buffalo Food flask

1. Cass
2. Raerae
3. cljl
4. Eastgal
5. Jane
6. Chenmama
7. ashley
8. Adelynn
9. myboyjovan
10. tanly
11. 1sttimemummy

My gal can crawl - don't think it was so sudden - it first she was doing the army crawl, then she started to kneel... now she can crawl on all 4s... and also can stand up while holding... so so active

Chenmama - i got your prize taggy hanky that you sewed for the gathering.. its very nice! thanks!! =)

sporty - nt much time le .. somemore v crop with wrk i scare no time plan ..

for cupcakes ive been seeing this cottoncandybakeshop the cupcakes looks v v nice sia ..

can i order 1 too?
can keep warm for 24hr. best buy good buy must buy...

Buffalo Food flask

1. Cass
2. Raerae
3. cljl
4. Eastgal
5. Jane
6. Chenmama
7. ashley
8. Adelynn
9. myboyjovan
10. tanly
11. 1sttimemummy
12. Jazz

thanks sporty.

devlina, actually even if july or aug, you still can join the gathering, but don't have to pay anything since not eating? am i right?

yeay, got more orders for buffalo, angeline, does that mean lesser shipping cost?

Hi Mummies.. Having some spare avent bottles (NOT BPA FREE) and thingys wanted to sell them away. Selling cheaper then market prices as i hope to sell them all to 1 person for convenient.

1. 4 x 125ml Avent bottles : $5.00 each
(U.P $17.20 in Twins pack)
Total: $20.00 for all 4bottles
Brand New (Not in boxes as they are from
different hampers from baby shower)

2. 6 x 260ml Avent bottles : $18.00 per pair
(U.P $25++ in Twins pack)
Total: $54.00 for all 6bottles
Brand New in SEALED boxes

3. 1 x Small Size Dryers Diapers (64pcs)
: $10.00 (U.P $14.00)
Brand New (Sealed)

4. 2 x 200ml Wide Neck Pigeons Bottles
: $7.50 each (U.P $9.50each)
Total: $15.00 foR 2bottles
Brand New in SEALED boxes

Everything for just $99.00!! Self Collect at Tiong Bahru Mrt! =D
If interested pls kindly drop me a email at : [email protected]
Pls kindly leave me your name and contact number for me to contact u thru sms! Thank you.

DevLina, my cousin is a 31 yr-old guy leh...ahahha..not saying your lil E is "old" but just that they have similar features and look! My cousin is a cute guy ok.... :p And sorry, dun think I have his photos.

ashley
take pic of him the next time you see him ok...will be interesting to see &amp; then put them together..
so is your cuzzin single? who knows got anyone's sister here to recommend! hehehe

sporty - 13th Aug to 27 Aug .. still gt 2 wks of ML to clear after that and 6 days CC and whahah im still clocking up off in lieu siao liaoz whahhaa ... yeah lai lai jio me gai gai ...

dev - no oven cant bake whahhaa .. i only know how to bake muffins nt cupcakes also whahhaa and i definitely do not know how to decorate whahaa .. nxt time bah when my place ready then i can learn bah hehe ..

ayukie, ohh aug ah...aug still so far away!! ahhahah... by then u remind me la...provided u dun fly aeroplane again la!

Hello! Want to ask, my boy has been refusing milk for quite some time. Feeding him takes a long while as he always play with the bottle or push the teat out with his tongue.

Also he wake every nite about 3am for a feed but at 5am &amp; 6am plus he will alway wake either play or cry.

Anyone with simliar situation? How to break the 5am &amp;6am waking ah? Also should i change milk? Is it he no like milk? He's eating less each day but still active and always kicking.

ayukie
you should ask angeline to bake cupcakes for you...she can deco very nicely! She should be back in SG by then
happy.gif

bleahz sporty - wun fly aeroplane lah .. hmz aug nt that far off lah .. but now abit hard to take leave cause alot of newcomers at work haiz .. too much turnover sian ...

Hi, sorry to interrupt...

Anyone interested in Victoria's Secret Ultimate Makeup Kit? Please contact me at [email protected] for more information and pictures of the kit.

Includes:
• 30 Silky Eyeshadows
• 5 Lip Glosses
• 5 Perfect Lipsticks
• 4 Blushes
• Luminous Powder
• Translucent Powder
• Bronzer
• Mascara
• Lip Liner
• Eye Liner
• 5 brushes

4081780.jpg

4081781.jpg

Anyone interested in Victoria's Secret Ultimate Makeup Kit? Please contact me at [email protected] for more information and pictures of the kit.

Includes:
• 30 Silky Eyeshadows
• 5 Lip Glosses
• 5 Perfect Lipsticks
• 4 Blushes
• Luminous Powder
• Translucent Powder
• Bronzer
• Mascara
• Lip Liner
• Eye Liner
• 5 brushes

4081784.jpg

4081785.jpg

Includes:
• 30 Silky Eyeshadows
• 5 Lip Glosses
• 5 Perfect Lipsticks
• 4 Blushes
• Luminous Powder
• Translucent Powder
• Bronzer
• Mascara
• Lip Liner
• Eye Liner
• 5 brushes

4081788.jpg

4081789.jpg

mbj, i think if have more pple to share the shipping costs, should average out lesser.

Devlina, haha... you helping me to promote my yet to happen cupcake biz issit. Thanks.

Ayukie, yah, if your cupcake design not too complicated I can help you to make some. Charge you cost price only ok. I can make simple design fondant birthday cake too. heehee...

Reenie, thanks for giving me the idea. I might get a cheap one to try out. Don't want to 'pollute' this new one that I am using for bbs porridge now.

wahhhh angeline thx .. fondant bdae cake looks soo kewl .. waaa nxt time teach me hw to bake can ? thx thx angeline hehe in adv
happy.gif

sure Ayukie. Baking is theraputic for me. Yah, why don't i teach you how to bake and decor, and you can make your own b'day cake. Did you see the one I did for Sol's 6 mth, you can go facebook and see see if you like

Swanston, you add me the [email protected]

Sporty_ I know..that why now I try to limit my food intake. Breakfast I eat oat, lunch bring steamed yong tau hu from home..dinner almost no rice ...hopefully can go back to my old weight.

Chenmama_the hankie is really nice and cute. How much do you charge to make those. I was thinking of making one bigger one for my BB boy

Wow, seems like most of the babies here all progressing to learn to crawl liao. I think my BB is kind of laid back..at 6 1/2 months till now he is seldom wants to hold his own milk bottle, sometimes carry him still must "jarga" his back cos he once in a while tend to flip backwards still...and now can only sit up on floor or sofa for a good 1 min only then will fall sideways...

Back