(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

thanx, min (moonlightmist)! wat if My Boy's poo is greenish rather than yellow?? wonder if it's coz he's not drinkin enough....

morning all..... me had a super busy week with my 2 gals fever for 3 days and the eldest hitting 39 at one point.
btw my bb's body like breakout in rashes.... i wonder if that is due to fever? her fever went off on thurs and her highest on wed was 38.4. would that be high enough to cause rashes?

ariesgal
could it be fake measles? cos i remember the symptons are high fever for a few days.. abt 4 to 5 days den after that the body will have breakout in rashes. but it will go off by itself one..

tiring nite
last nite woke up at 2ish as my boy LS-ed and kena the bedsheets...so had to wake up to soak the bedsheets...then 5ish its meimei's turn for milk...tiring!

ayukie, is ur boy ok with the jab?

min, i not scared tha he gets bullied but i scared kena complained! everytime the teacher call me to tell me abt his progress, i very worried tha the teacher will tell me tha they want him outta the skool.... i only tried a sip of my own milk before, very sweet taste n diluted... u can do the knees to tummy exercise, think u mentioned before and massage his tummy to help him poo...no need to feed water as u are on tbf...

jas, think its normal for FM fed bbs to pooo once every 2 days...

ariesgal, ur gal sounds like shes having fake measles cuz my son also kena tha before...temp kept ding dong-ing and after 4 to 5 days of fever, the rashes broke out!

hi morning! I m expressing milk! Last pumped at 11.15pm last night and then slept from 2 all the way till now! Super blocked on right side! Left side was leaking, the bra was wet, i think i shifted too much that my bra shifted too as i was wearing it loose. Alamak...

morning! wow i think all of us are tired. i slept at 2 am last nite. also jus finished pumping.

boy's temp went up to 37.2 jus now for awhile. now at 36.8 probably becos of his second dose of 6 in 1 and pneuc vaccine last night. poor boy cried when taking the 2 jabs. jus seconds before that, he was still being chatty and chirpy and dr even said he was a happy albeit chubby bb..

zzz. now waiting for my hotcakes to arrive...

Momoko, hahaha same here. If i can pump 200ml in one pump, I will be so happy that i would run naked around my neighbourhood. hahah!

wah, got fake measles one ah. i hope my boy won;t get it cos i will definitely gan cheong like nobody biz. they usu kena fake measles around this time? as in 3 - 4 mths?

MM6J, i dunno why hor but everytime you mention about food, i will feel like eating the same food cos i always associate what you eat with what you can produce (ie 600ml) so somehow, i feel like eating hotcakes now!! hahaha

My boy last feed was at 11.15pm, then woke up at 5am to feed then woke up at 9am.seems like he's dragging his feeds.

Ya, i try to give freshly expressed milk as far as possible. cos the nutritional values are high. those chilled ones (i;m so glad I can freeze about 120ml perday!!!) i'll leave as back up but freeze them within 2 days.

hi everyone.. finally got the time to read to surf net.. back to work for a week.. tiring =( i got to wake up at 530am every morning to prepare for work.. Tink in long run, i will collapse.. fainting.. trying to sleep at 10.30pm every night is tough =(

These days, my gal been waking up at 4 plus 5 for milk.. haiz.. just hope she can sleep thru like before man... sigh =(

so how's everyone.. let me slowly read thru the posts first...

BTW those getting medela stuffs, i have already placed the orders. I will send you the details later..

sporty.. u going back to work soon ya... luckily in my co right now got 4 moomoo mummy.. so kinda of like our pumping timing the same so can chit chat =)

I so hao lian with my FS.. they never see it before.. and the motor sound so silent as compared to one of my colleague who is using another medela electri pump.. hehe.. i tink FS really help me to save time.. i pump faster den the rest =)

saintbaby.. u oso back to work.. so far i tink my yield is still the same.. maybe i hack my work and take my own sweet time lol..

quite of no. of u bringing bb for 2nd jab already.. hmm mine will be CNY week.. will be giving her 2 jab..

Hi mummies, I am down with flu and cough after back to work. Ended up me having no appetite and tired.

My daughter no poo-ing for 3 days and I brought her to pd.

Pd said her stools quite hard n she inserted a pill to bb ass to make her poo.

She was constipated.

This is due to me not enough fiber, so my daughter constipated. Sad....... Because of me..

My god.......

ayukie... my coverer also power... leave me alot of shits.. now i m trying ways to cover up.. haiz... my coverer left before i return.. dats the worst part.. new coverer knows nuts

zhen zhen.. woww u can sew new top.. saluate.. i cant do that at all man..

jane mm6.. u are sick huh.. wat happen.. do take care ya.. wah ur ss went up again.. i tink mine also went up abit onli.. these few days i pump, i throw.. no bottle to store.. and my fbm too much liao..

momo_mummy, can u pls email me the LG mats design please? i am interested..

myboyjovan.. how much is the mat from ssw? i wanna see the design as well..

planning to get 2 =p

blessedcyn, so ur gal slept all the way from 2am till 8am?? thas good
happy.gif

mm6j, hope ur boy's temp is ok now...

anise, bfing while work is like tha one...i intend to wake up at 6am starting next week too... so how many times did u pump in office? ya, i used to chit chat with other pummping mums in my office while pumping so time passes by faster... yes FS is very fast, yesterday i went to pump when i was back in office for half day, my colleague was amazed tha i was so fast... oh ur colleague's noisy pump shd be the mini electric pump...sounds like grass cutting rite? :p:

rachelle, fake measles usually happens when kids are older la...so dun worry

sharon, hmmm really meh? constipated becuz of bm?? did the pd said so?

Yes sporty, the pd mentioned that bb stools may get hard when mummy not enough water intake, fiber intake. Cos I was stressed when I went back to work, so bb also started to get stressed.

We are correlated to bb if she is on total breastfeeding. So if we constipate, she also will be constipated.

Hello everyone~~ Its a nice nice Sat~~
Gg for movie date with hb ltr.. Hehe.. Tts y I'm like a crazy woman.. wahahaha

Anw, I can make it for Tues lunch! Hb say he wun be coming hm on tues and wed.. Sad.. But also means I can meet u girls and for Lil L to meet her frenz again! =)

anise
i also want to take my own sweet time to pump le. but my boss who's a female.. will make noise very soon if i take too long.. she didn't bf her baby..

mm6j, aiyo...not good to feel dizzy again...better rest more...

sharon, icic...no wonder! hows u coping with work? how many times u pump at work?

shirlin, wah...movie date again? envy envy
happy.gif

blessedcyn, wahh...12 till 8am...good leh! hope shes sleeping thru le!

MM6j, rest well to enjoy CNY next week.

anise, Thanks for ordering. let me know how much are my items so that I can transfer the payment to you.

Today my mission to go shopping after my haircut was a total failure. Found nothing to buy and had to rush home to my boy. Disappointed, hoping to go again tomorrow but hubby says have to spring clean.

saintbaby and sporty, no, it's not fake measles leh.... my #1 had that last time too just 4 days before her 1 yr birthday and her present then was the outbreak of her fake measles.... no, 38.4 is too low for fever of fake measles.... that time my elder gal had fever of near to 39.7 for fake measles..... totally me no sleep then cos keep sponging her..

i suspect my #2 could also be heaty.... her rashes now like subsided a little.... cos me super heaty...

rachelle, fake measles usually happen around 1 - 3 yrs old.... but if it happens, it only happen once in lifetime.

shirlin, how's the movie? hee.... so qiao to bump into you just now...

ariesgal, i checked with my pd on the mucuous in poo and he asked if i'm eating a lot of nuts. he asked me to cut down on nuts intake and i'll see an improvement in stool. forgot to ask him abt blood streaks in poo though.

dingdong, mucuos in poo is due to nuts? oh no wonder..... i've been eating quite a bit of nuts and the poo is getting more mucuos...... blood streaks so far no more so looks like milk is the culprit.... thanks for helping me ask.... no worries about the blood streaks....

I went to baby warehouse sale in Chai Chee. Really good deals, u all can check it out. Bought lots of toys (some as cheap as $4, to hang on baby cot or stroller), baby gym, bb lotion - spent almost $200.

Do u know if teething could cause baby to loose apetite? My baby is now 6.5 kg but drinks very little - 500-650 ml, rarely goes to 750 ml per day. I'm surprised that baby could gain weight n still look chubby. I just bought a teether cause saw baby chewing on her lips non-stop. Hope the teether could help her to ease the itch.

Is it ok to feed bb by mixing thawed Frozen BM and chilled BM?

Cos I just fed bb, but he dun like.
So far, he can accept FBM.

Himummies, my boy tongue is very white..no matter how many times i cleaned, the white white still alot and now even his whole mouth inside also got white white....is this normal?

1 for 1 ala carte) gathering
Date : Tuesday 9 FEB 2010
Time : 12noon
Venue : Durty Nelly's Irish Pub
6 Raffles Boulevard # 01-01/02/03 Marina Square Singapore 039594
Tel : (65) 63388023 Fax : (65) 63388043

1) Momo Mummy
2) BlessedCYN
3) Shirlin
4) Superwalker
5) Nicole
6) Carine
7) funne
8) Shihui
9) Sporty (KIV)
10) Chris (KIV)
11) sponge

Hi momo Mummy, i jus checked through the old thread and thanks for your email address. I have invited you as a contact to MSN, hope to have your acceptance soon and info on the TM asis policy. thanks again!

BTW, envy those mummies who can sew esp Chen mama...the dresses are so cute. Yr baby also super cute. I cant even operate a sewing machine. Also Chen Mama your figure so fast back to slim slim from what i see on your blog. I still have a life float around me.
sad.gif

Fitti promo is back, but think price increase. This is what I got from the supplier. Email [email protected].

FITTI PREMIUM 25% OFF ORDER FORM

Name :
Address :
NRIC :
Baby's Name :
Baby's DOB :
Contact No. :
Email :
Order : NB52's / S48's / M44's / L38's / XL34's
Qty
(6 PACKS /CTN) :

NB size is up to 5kg
S size is 3 - 7 kg
M size is 5 - 11kg
L size is 10 - 14kg
XL size is over 13kg

For mixing is 3 packs by 3 packs per carton, no more or less.
Payment is on cash on delivery, we will call 1 day before delivery to arrange timing.
a.. Delivery will take 3 to 4 working days.
b.. Minimum order of 2 cartons.
c.. Limited to 3 cartons per customer.
d.. Please note there will be no refund or exchange.
e.. Price is $66 from NB - XL sizes per carton.
f.. Promotion last till 31st March 2010.
g.. Delivery available on the weekdays only.

any mummies keen to order? cos need to order 2 cartons! which is 12 packs! (too much for me!)

let me know if keen, collection at jurong area
happy.gif

time flies...me back to work tom...sob sob!
sad.gif
sad.gif

anyways had a terrible headache last nite since 3am...now feeling better after panadols and 2 naps...

mitsy, so did u managed to sneak out today? hehe

ariesgal, then u better drink more liang teh since u heaty...no leh, my boy kena fake measles twice...

agata, yes teething bb might be grouchy and less appetite...also it comes with fever and loose stools...

haitong, better bring ur boy to see pd for a peace of mind...

re: lunch on tues
i will "appear" if there's short of 1 pax for the 1 for 1 so tha its more wu hua for u gals...if not, u gals enjoy ok?!
happy.gif
juz gimme a buzz before 12pm if need me to be ard...

sorry ladies, need to take my name out as tue need to bring my gal for injection..
sad.gif

1) Momo Mummy
2) BlessedCYN
3) Shirlin
4) Superwalker
5) Nicole
6) Carine
7) Shihui
8) Sporty (KIV)
9) Chris (KIV)
10) sponge

Sorry girls I also got to take my name out as I got to run some errands for my mil on tat day... Sigh cny coming super super busy spring cleaning and running errands...I got no time to even get a new bag!!! Super upset man...

1) Momo Mummy
2) BlessedCYN
3) Shirlin
4) Superwalker
5) Nicole
6) Shihui
7) Sporty (KIV)
8) Chris (KIV)
9) sponge

Sorry ladies... I cant make it too got to bring my mum to hospital for check up

1) Momo Mummy
2) BlessedCYN
3) Shirlin
4) Superwalker
5) Shihui
6) Sporty (KIV)
7) Chris (KIV)
8) sponge

Sporty, I also start work tml, so stress. But at least u r better, cos u went back to work half day on Friday. Me tml the 1st day work after ML. 3 months le, duno how my table looked like. Haiz... Thinking of looking for another job (accounting), cos I juz got my diploma cert for accounting.

Would like to complain here lor, my company juz raised everyone's salary (increment), some got $200, $100, and $50 (the lowest). I got only $50. So unfair if becos I took my ML. Really no one to complain. Haiz... That's why I planning to leave.

morn all
happy.gif

first day of work ! haha

xuantingmum, no need to stress la...think first few days sure abit garang gabo esp if u need to find time to pump... there are sure to be many job opportunites after cny...dun worry!

babylele, haven seen u ard...been bz??

Back