(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Mine used to poo abt 3 times per day but 2 days ago twice n yesterday only once. Like getting lesser leh. Btw, bb is on FM.

i have been a manual yaolan to yao him to sleep.. very funny one to see his eyelids closing then try very hard to open again to see see then buay tahan and close again.. ahaha.. then i learnt from jane to hypnotise the baby.. i say "you are very tired le, your eyelids are very heavy le.. your eyelids want to close, cannot keep your eyes open any longer and sleep sleep!"

thinking of buying a yaolan to let him sleep in the day so dun have to be one myself.. where to buy? kiddy palace? baby hypermart? how much huh?

starrz, if got poo then ok la...lesser nevermind...maybe the FM nutrients get absorbed into the body...

min, think kiddy palace shd have the yaolan...if not if u can 2nd hand one from WTS... last time i very bad, i will blow gently over my boy's eyes...so tha he wun open his eyes when i was trying to make him zz... and it works :p hahhaha

lulu, where in the north do u stay?

lulu, i go to United Square Aglow clinic's Dr Wong. He is a kind and responsible PD. I also go to Ang Poon Liat at TMC for jabs but he always rushes thru his consultation. I don't like. Guess Ubited Sq is more central than north.I stay in Bishan but can find anyone good here. I heard some gd PDs in AMK but super long queue type.

Sally, my bb seems to be in pain whenever she poos , keep crying de, b4 n after poo. Duno why leh.

Rain big big hor.. Cooling weather.

Starzz is her poo hard? May be the FM is too heaty for her. Can try giving her a little water and see how.My bb also makes loads of noises when pooing as if constipated. But his poo watery type.

Nice weather to slp.

sally, continue to zzzz lor :p ehheh...

starrz, some pple change FM if their bbs got prob poo-ing cuz certain FM are more heaty...but feed her with more water...

lulu, sembawang! thas quite near me! u wanna try ooi bb clinic at yishun? i find tha Dr Foo is very detailed and patient ...

I wish. But got to finish some work from home. Later still got to meet boss for lunch to discuss work. But don't mind lah cos she bringing me to Forlino at One Fullerton, very nice italian restaurant.

Your gal wakes up alrdy?

sally, enjoy ur lunch later
happy.gif
which line are u in? still need to work from home... yes she woke up at 8am...fed her and now she koonz back cuz nice weather mah...kekek ... urs leh? koonz too??

thanks Sporty. me in business developement in an asset mgt frim. yes sometimes got to do proposal from home. U leh which line are u in?

Wah gd let her slp more so that u have time for yourself.

sporty, how's the waiting time like at ooi bb clinic? I very phobia of long waiting times, once the bb start crying outside, I become a kanchiong spider

sally, me in banking
happy.gif
so same lor...financial line... ya la, she opening her eyes liao...cuz she haven pom pom :p

lulu, waiting time so far its ok...max i waited before is 1 hr...not those 3 hrs kinda PD lor...

sporty,

I will try your "hypno blowing eyelids" method next time.

My mum used to work in childcare center, they rub their thumbs on center of bb forehead, but this method dun work.

I tried to touch bb from top of head to forehead to indcue him to close eyes, hha, he only close a bit n open wide again.

so far, just use pacifier or human pacifier/sucking to sleep.

mitsy/lulu, actually hor...semb got PD meh? i stayed there 5 yrs...like never see got leh...opps :p

blessedcyn, i added u on msn hor
happy.gif

anyone else got msn???!!

sporty,
eyebrow? how? inner to outer? i thk is to help bb relax..

my son hor, day time can fall alseep easily (if he wans). but bed time, need to coax...
i thk stroking him is relaxing.

sometimes, he "fake sleep" cos after a few mins which we tot he's asleep, his legs n arms are in the air, I call this the "octopus move".

BTW,
Anyone knws where I can buy drawstring pants, good for work? (business casual workplace)

morning ladies.

<font color="119911">alicia</font>, yup. she has abit of stuffy nose. she also like to squirm like a worm. we call her worm some times. lol.

<font color="119911">sally</font>, my girl has alot of phlegm too. but i dun remember eating very liang during pregancy worr. in fact i was very heaty.

<font color="119911">min</font>, lol. my mum also complaining why have to be so cranky when she wana sleep. just close the eyes and sleep lor.

sally darling, good that you enjoy your shopping and bought a lot of things! ohh..stuffy nose, i mean tend to have mucus crust in the nostril, have "whooping" sound when breathing, mine had this problem, PD say she may have slight sinus, inherit my hubby...

Sharon, me using medela freestyle, seldom bring it out, will try to pump first before going out
happy.gif
but should b quite light and convenient...

rachelleling, my bb also love gripe water, but i dilute it w 20ml warm water, do you give your bb everyday?

sporty, had talk to my mum and she agreed to let me go for the gathering, im so happy! cos my mum and my maid had conflict so we are in the midest of changing new maid, she does not like to be at hm wthis maid wo my presence, how do you all normally contact each other? Ohh online shopping, me normally buy mine through motherhood BP, for myself and for my bb. Yah, u r right, i had bought a lot of things for my girl but seldom myself, think it's time to pamper myself, hehe!

yanyan, thanks for the link! will take a look later...

still reading the postings...

kimifin, yes...inner to outer gently...think maybe ur son never sleep soundly...thas why got "octupus move"...

alicia, i told u no prob one, our mummies will greatly help us!!
happy.gif
so i add ur name in hor :p i will make reservations under my name, u go to the place and tell them and they will bring u to the table!! hehhe

sally ng, another sally! heheh :p welcome
happy.gif
when was ur bb born? boy/gal?

bb poo:
Hm... mine normally poo one big one every 2 days, if not is 1 small one or sometimes don't poo. She is on FM + 2 feeds BM. Her poo consider wet but not watery.

Tanly, your bb eye big big after feed but got cry or not ah? Mine also like this after last feed. Normally she will doze off while burping her, but lately her eye big big lor but she didn't cry so we just put her on the cot dim the light, still eye big big, sometimes keep rubbing the eye and face, then we put the pacifier and pat her, kind of let her know is sleeping time. It works. if they don't cry, just eeh eeh ah ah , can just ignore and let them self entertain.

My details are as follow.

Baby : Jayden (boy)
EDD 16 Nov 09
DOB: 11 Nov 09
Place: NUH
Gynae: Dr Vanaga
Delivery: Natural w/o epi
height: 50 cm
weight: 3.28kg

I am currently on maternity leave till 1st March. I work in NUH in the diagnostic lab...

updates
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>`</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivery Method</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>Height</TD><TD>Weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ayukie (ayukie)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>4/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec </TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.86kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>AW-BB (awbb)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>8/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Gab</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Momoko (m0m0k0)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>16/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Abrielle</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.825kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caffe Latte (caffe_latte)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>18/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sponge (sponge)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>21/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl (lpt)</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>21/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Y Y Tan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.345kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sinkor (sinkor)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>22/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Ji Hye</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.87kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jocelyn Han (rayofjoy)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>22/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.37kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>shannonbaby (babyshannon)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>23/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ASHM (ashm)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lim T C</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Isabella</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.410kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>catechins (catechins)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Julian</TD><TD>46 cm</TD><TD>3.17kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce (ijj)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Judith</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.39kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley (witch)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>27/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.995kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui (isishui)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD>Pin Yi</TD><TD>49.5 cm</TD><TD>3.040kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane (jane10)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Jarrell</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariesgal_76 (ariesgal_76)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joanne Thong</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>zentan (zentan)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD>Prof HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ainston</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.32kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>swanston (swanston) </TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Xin Yi</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggym (piggym)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec with GA</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>2.8 kg+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>STmama (joan_yeo)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>30/Oct</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural (assisted)</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>2.855kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedcyn (blessedcyn)</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>1/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Koh Gim Hwee</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Rachael</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dap (novmtm)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>2/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Roel</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.685kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinky (pinkyjonna)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>2/Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.05kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>melodie (mel10)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Klaire</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.01kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>FieDa (fieda)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ryker</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.665kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>1st time mummy (1sttimemummytobe)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3.14kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teo Ru Yun (cloudyrynn)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jovan</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.505kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Verda Yeo (verda)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.505kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon Lee (candicemama)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.315kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby (saintbaby)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec with GA</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.12 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>myboyjovan (myboyjovan)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>2.98kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>DevLina (catmon)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Edyran</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.395kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sporty (sporty)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Mirelle</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.61kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>magical (magic_alz)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jerick</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.06kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>jazz (zina)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec </TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.67kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mitsy (mitsy)</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec</TD><TD>Trevis</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>4.245kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>dingdong (skippieo)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>5/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Charissa</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.33kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>odiey (odiey)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>5/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Arielle</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.865kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rue (rue)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.22kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>tee stacey (staceyee)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Avrielle</TD><TD>47.5 cm</TD><TD>2.77kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>taurus033 (taurus033)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Wen Kai</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.93kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sally_darling (sal1choo)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Warren</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>chen ma ma (chenmama)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Valerie Tan</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.550kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agata (sakura25)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee Chee Seng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.7kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jocelyn Lee (jocelyn86)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gloria</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley Ho (shoric)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Caia</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.45kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raerae (raeofsunshine)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>8/Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Raema Woo</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.1kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>yanyan (yanyan1211)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>8/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Anya</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.778kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>reenie (reenie)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaely</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vivian (lhuanyn)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee Chee Seng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>52 cm </TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>funne (funne)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nov Baby (novbaby)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.13kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendypoo (wendypoo)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective c sec w epi</TD><TD>Mint</TD><TD>54 cm</TD><TD>4.75kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen (lkaren76)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>10/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Steffie</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Esther Zhang (mousey_mummy)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD>Shi Wen</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.36kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy (dondon0182)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>4.075kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeelomeelo (jeelomeelo)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylele (babylele)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Yang Le</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.94kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolene (jolene428)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>44 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nicole (nico_2k)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Yi Kai</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.26kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sally Ng (coryne 19)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Vanaga</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.28kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueginger (bluegin)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yeo KC</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Walky (walky)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.46kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alicia_Koh (alicia_koh)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>superwalker (mamapig)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>C Sec with GA</TD><TD>Timothy</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starrz (starrz)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.58kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling (linglicious)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Kayler</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.01kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreams0409 (dreams0409)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>14/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.174kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley (shirley_htt)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>14/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>chris (chriszinc11)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>14/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joy Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.18kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Saphira (saphira)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>15/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Choong</TD><TD>Pantai Bangsar</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD></TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>kimifin (kimifin)</TD><TD>Mid Nov</TD><TD>16/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.615kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>momo_Mummy (momo_mummy)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>17/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tee Beng Lim</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anise Tan (anise)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.93kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklesmurf (twinklesmurf)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Leona</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.51kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee Hui Lin (hl_lee)</TD><TD>Dec</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Roy Ng</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B (Twins)</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.3kg/2.53kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>XuanTingMum (peishi8)</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>19/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Yi Ting</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachelle Ling (rachelleling)</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>19/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Asher</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>3.325kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>lulu (coibito)</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>19/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.265kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>tanly (tanly)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>20/Nov</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Sharmayne</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.115kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearycue (bearycue)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>20/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Gabbie</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.12kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jing Hui (zombiemum)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>21/Nov</TD><TD>subsidized</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Geona</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.005kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>carinez1 (carinez1)</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>21/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.15kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirlin (shirlin_h)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>22/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Leann</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>3.04kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane (littleprinces_mummy)</TD><TD></TD><TD>22/Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ardenz (ardenz)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>27/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>57 cm</TD><TD>3.62kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>min (moonlightmist)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>4/Dec</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural assisted w epi</TD><TD>Zhe Kai</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.23kg </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Alicia, we never dilute gripe water lei. just give it directly.

yest my boy slept from 8.30pm till 2 plus still haven wake up. then my hubby said he read that it;s not good to let babies sleep continuously for 6 hours as they need to be fed. so he woke him up at 2.30am and we fed him. after that our boy became cranky and need to be fed again at 4am. so i latch him. is it true that babies cannot sleep continously for 6 hours? most of your babies here can zzz very long and i see is ok lei.

Sometimes I see my gal I feel very frustrated and sometimes I'm just so in love with her. Really got mixed feeling.

Karen, that is what i did. i left her to self entertain until she make noise then i pick her up to coax her to sleep again.

How I wish my gal could sleep longer through out the night.

rachelle
my gal sleeps thru from 8 plus till next morning 7 plus now.. if you're worried that baby might be hungry.. you can dreamfeed baby abt 12 plus? that's wad i do.. i will feed her at 8 plus before she sleeps.. den 12 plus last feed till next morning..
happy.gif

tanly, for me my bb make noise i don't pick her up fast, i try to pat her while she still lying on the cot, only when she crying then i pick her.

But sometimes bb just have different patterns, now mine want people to accompany her... sometimes walk away only, she cry , u sit by her side she can see you, she just ee.. ah ah... to you.

rachelle, i don't wake my bb up for feeding at night. She normally sleep through from 10+ pm till morning, but cause we need to get her ready to go nanny place and i need to go to work, so we only wake her at 6+am, and once she wake up she will need to eat.

I thought i read somewhere when bb is sleeping is their brain development.

Have any of your bb got these prob like mine? My gal just refuse milk and kept crying and need to pacify her until she sleepy then fed her. Recently she is like that, don't know what happen. For sure it is not colic.

rachelle, i dun wake bb up to feed at nite one...juz feed on demand, thas what the nurses taught me at tmc also...if u worry, juz dream feed bb instead of waking them up...

sally ng, no prob
happy.gif

tanly, ur gal will sleep longer one...dun worry
happy.gif

saintbaby, ur gal very good leh...can sleep for so long...almost 12 hrs!!

ayukie, so sianz then take balance of ur ML la...

karen, ya lor...i agree tha bb have diff pattern everyday but juz play by ear lor

Mummies,
anyone experiencing dry skin? I thk my face is dry, but my lips even worse, esp at the upper lip and skin area. Like sensitive everytime. Been putting on lip balm, but after eating, gets sensitive again.

is it cos of hormonal or bb drawing nutirents from me?

I stopped drking maternal milk powder, n not taking supplements. Only take oatmeal for snacks.

Hwa Xia bb swimming-

Planning to bring bb there this sunday at PS.
Who's going? maybe can chat up there.

Will call up to ask wat to expect.

Now my bb sitter seems to have prob looking after my gal. Oh No!!!! Don't tell me I got to give up my owrk and be a SAHM. No way! I would rather go back to work then looking after my gal. It is more stressful to deal with my gal then my work.

sporty
i normally let her lie on the bed and let her play with the playgym.. sometimes she'll just talk to herself and when she gets bored, she'll cry for attention.. lolx.. den after a while she'll want to sleep..

kimifin, i also seeing dry skin appearing on my legs...its becuz of bb drawing nutrients...

tanly, ur bb sitter complaining??

saintbaby, sounds like my gal...my gal loves to chitchat with the tigger and pooh cot mobile...good investment...hahhaa

tanly, if your bb sitter don't want to take care, look for another one if you don't want to be a SAHM.

normally i feed my bb when she got the cue, but somtimes she did cry or fussy a bit, but mainly she like too hungry want to drink fast or the position she not happy, or sometiimes is reflux where trying to find position they comfortable with.

Regarding poo
my bb poo is watery de but yesterday hor poo not that watery liao. But had been feeding the same kind of FM so shld be FM issue right. Ya will feed her more water see how.

Regarding gripe water
Alicia, I also mixed with water.. Yesterday I mixed with 40ml warm water with 3ml gripe water n she drank finish. Today will try 5ml gripe water with 20ml water. This way she then will drink water, juz plain water she refused de.

Regarding msn
sporty I have! Add me leh at [email protected]
mummies...add me also okie
happy.gif

now bb is sleeping on her tummy on my tummy! Canot move.. Using Hp to surf... Haha.

Sporty, she not yet complain lah but can see that my gal slightly scare her off liao. Just keep my fingers cross that my gal will behave well.

Back