(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Rachelle> u obviously are new here........ go read the archives please don ask the master to repeat to u ya! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

masterjane, wanna jalan then juz take leave lor

superwalker, cant u see tha master jane jio-ing u?? u still ask her to enjoy her shopping...hahhaha... i also juz finished latching, now gonna have my bf...hahha

rachelle, u cant pump after u feed ur boy? so tha u dun have to wake up an extra 2 times?

Sporty,
I removed pig head liaoz...
To Account POSB Savings
126-34558-5 SPorty
Amount S$18.72
Transaction Reference 2664942275

Thanks for paying 1st
happy.gif

have any mummies tried tasting/smelling their defrosted ebm which have been frozen for 2 months? I tried and it smelt so diff from fresh one. And I ended up throwing away so many bags of frozen ebm, very heart pain. I still have many bags left, cant bear to throw. I searched internet and it says that frozen ebm does taste diff from fresh one. But I myself think it tastes quite yucky. I have followed all the guidelines in the storage so I donno if I am paranoid... Anyone experiencing the same?

chris, u bz ah? haven seen u ard...

momoko & momo mummy, i checked...got ur payments already...thanks
happy.gif

masterjane, milky jane?? or moomoo jane?? no la...maybe 600ml jane?? :p

lulu, frozen ebm tasted and smelled yucky and fishy...u are not paranoid...its the truth
happy.gif

superwalker, u going suntec rem to check on our fave irish pub's 1 for 1 deals hor...kekekkke :p

Morning! *Wave...*

Master Jane suits you la, don't change. ;p

lulu, I tried frozen ebm before, really yucky so in the end din let my gal drink. Anyway, fresh ebm also taste yucky to me.. even baby formula as it imitate the taste of ebm. ;p

600 ml jane, ya, this is better.. status up there..haha.. milky jane sounds like the milkmaid on condensed milk tin...too domesticated for u lah..

sporty, more tired and unwell.. nights have been long.. baby has been feeding badly at night.. drink 20ml doze off... refuse to feed, put in cot, wakes again, cranky, cries, dun want milk... etc etc.. it goes on and on... took me 2 hours to feed a mere 100ml ... dun know what is happening to him...

Morning ladies.....

Sporty, thanks for responding to my sms on Sunday...was so worried for my baby when her temp was 37.5 degree celsius!

Now my girl is sneezing and coughing away...must have caught the virus from her daddy. Gonna bring her to see PD after my interview this afternoon.

My baby has been feeding badly recently too. Dunno why...she is always struggling when we feed her. We can tell she is obviously hungry cos she will be suckling at the bottle hungrily but then after a few seconds she would cry and refuse to drink. Last night her last feed was 8pm...she rejected the milk when we tried to feed her at 11 plus....then only drink ravenously at 6am this morning.

Chris, haha... i m still thinking of lucas every moment....

Master Jane, I cant sleep... keep thinking of Lucas leh... 600ml Jane sounds COOL.... hahaha... that's so JANE... heehehehe... but master Jane also cute not proud lah... no need to change..
happy.gif

master jane, sorry ah sorry...i m very dense one lah.... i did not think tat u wanna shop with me n timmy while u are handsfree mah. i m heading towards suntec today to meet my colleagues leh. only free after 3pm. how abt we go shop shop tmr or the day after??? sorry again ah... sorry.... *kow tow*

chris, yeah...i guessed u must be bz with ur boy...thas why seldom see u online...he really tekan u lor...

ashley, no prob gal...i went out to buy dinner so replied u slightly late...so did u bring her to GP or to the hospital? hope she gets well soon!!

karen, ok sure...will update
happy.gif

masterjane, seems like u can for a poll to vote for ur nick...kekkeke

sporty> i thot the same but to prevent any erm unhappiness among my "voters" > TADAAHHHHHHHHHHH. LOL.....

*jus kidding everyone.. i am jus trying to be farnie lah hor, lighten everyone's mood
happy.gif

superwalker> yah i tryint o jio u actually i jus wanna go chinatown nia cos very crowded my mom say so don wanna bring my boy... tmr or day after i boh eng lah, need to work..i shall c if i can fin my report, if can then i take half day since teh ctown shops all only open at 12 . oh yah AYUKIE> u at CTOWN hor. *WAVES

hi chriszinc and ashley> u both are very the missed..

lulu> did u try those "1 month old" milk u defrosted, i tried milk which had been frozen for a day it also smells weird to me. now i also dunno i freeze for what..

thanks for the confirmation! I thot something had gone wrong with my frozen ebm. so do u still give your babies the defrosted ebm to drink even though it smells and tastes yucky? I tried tasting and almost puke. I feel very bad to feed my baby something I myself dont dare to drink..

masterjane, like tha ur nick very long to type leh!!!! hahahha maybe u can meet ayukie at chinatown instead...whhahahah :p

lulu, my #1 rejected the ebm becuz of the smell and taste...thas why so far i didnt freeze any for my #2!!

by the way.. my bb details:
EDD - 5 Dec
Actual - 19 Nov
Gynae - Dr Lawrence Ang
Hospital - TMC
Gender - B
Delivery Method - Natural with Epi
BB's Name - Joel
Height - 50cm
Weight - 3.265 kg

anyone got bb who cant sleep cos need to poo?

cos my bb was "moving all over" after his 3am feed till 6am. I tried to feed 1-1.5hrly so thk bb will sleep.

Cos normally bb will poo during feed or sitting upright on safe(on my lap)...but cos its wee morning, bb sleepy n cant poo...so end up,6plus, i bring bb to watch tv n he pooed finally.

his last poo was 8am yesterday..

now he's KO!

ashley> i think sumtimes also bb got 'moods' sometimes got mood then drink more, sometimes no mood then drink less.. afterall, we're all human??

mastermilkyjane:
I tried those that were frozen for 1 week and the taste and smell still yucky, though not as intense. I very sian now also... I have been throwing so much away, no more motivation to store them anymore. previously I was so happy seeing all the bags of ebm cos I thought my baby can continue to have bm even after I stop bf.. but now, like what u say, I also donno freeze for what??? Take so much effort and time to store and end up throwing. Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sporty, i have pm u my details. can help me to update the table? tks ya!

hw much does the ergo carrier roughly cost? Can it be use from 3 mth onwards?

jane, imposible to type that long nick lah!haha..
but the message is loud and clear.. jane is everything and more.. ;p

sporty, Blessedcyn also tekaned i heard..
Didnt see Shirlin also.. hope she not same fate..

momo mummy, u sound more lovesick...hee.. sorry, not joking at yr expense but u r really very cute.. or maybe u wanna try putting Lucas at nanny for half days for a start... or else u like really suffering leh...

thing is my bb doesnt seem to reject those defrosted ebm with not-so-intense smell. I dont know if he will have diarrhoea.. he sometimes have explosive poo and quite watery (with some grains and color still yellow)- i donno if this is bb diarrhoea?? I am thinking of bring some defosted ebm to the pd to ask if ok to feed baby but I scare she faint after smelling.. ha..

lulu, okies will update ur details
happy.gif
we have the same gynae
happy.gif
hehe... actually u freeze is to "satisfy urself" la, dun u feel tha u are a good cow when u open ur freezer and see lotsa fbms??!! hehhee

kimifin, u can massage ur bb's tummy to trigger him to poo...

pink, okies will update
happy.gif
my ergo cost abt 180 if i rem correctly...u can use when bb's neck is strong enough...

chris, i got a hunch tha blessedcyn also kena tekan-ed! thas why no see her here...shirlin...she also same fate, she didnt turn up for lunch yesterday as her gal was cranky...

lulu> yes, i let my boy drink a bottle of fbm each day for a few days in the month of dec with the bottle of fbm being 3 days old cos i thot the same as u - that he could still have bm after i throw in the pumps..

but after a while with me still pumping daily, i jus gave up feeding him fbm cos it does smell and taste fishy! - nevertheless, i think better to be safe than sorry *touchwood anyting happen to us, they can still have the fbm to drink (before they start weaning) so i still freeze...

meantime, jus forget abt the effort of storing - it's WORTH IT OK. with regards to throwin away. u can donate to erm ariesgal here who lets her mom use fbm to water the plants! ;p

haha.. so the "always kenna tekan at night" mummies all had some rough nights again..
the thing is, our babies all look so guai when we brought them out right? babylele calls it "politically well-behaved" .. hahaha

sporty, mine did not sleep throughout the night, which im hoping so much she will, she wake up 12am, 3am and 6am, im thinking of ways to let her sleep though, hai, cos im getting more restless liao... you are going back on feb8th? not taking 4 mat month straight?

Rachelle, same here for feeding the EBM, but why do you need 15min, me warm up the chilled milk in hot water, and i change the hot water 2 or 3 times, to speed up the warming, but my bb always cry until whole eyes cover w tears before getting the milk, so pitiful. ...

kimifin, so funny, you bring bb to watch tv? Maybe she is relax and can poo easiler...

MM6J: Hee hee i think the abbreveration format is very cool.. Stick with it yah!

lulu: fbm does smell yucky i din even dare taste it. Currently i just give her one feed of fbm per day...afterall store already n if dun use the freezer will explode too..but like MM6J says: store already anytime we need we still have bm. I din see any diff in my gal's poo though coz it has always been abit watery kind..

Momomummy: aii yoo u soo cute le i think u have to bring ur bb home EVERYDAY even if put at nanny's..at least in the evening can spend some time lor

Sporty thanks for updating the table. Here are my updated info

EDD - 8 Nov
Actual - 8 Nov
Gynae - Prof Mary Rauff
Hospital - NUH
Gender - G
Delivery Method - Emer C section w/ Epi
BB's Name - Raema
Height - 49cm
Weight - 3.1 kg
thanks thanks

superwalker/momo mummy, what did u all buy when u go shopping yesterday?

chris, all ur kiddos give u face outside, but at home, slowly tekan u all!!

alicia, yeah...me going back on 8th feb...took 12 weeks ml+ 2 weeks AL...still got 4 weeks of ML left with many many days of AL...now dunno how...sighz
sad.gif

raerae, okies...will update
happy.gif

dear all mummies..

me recently been searching for which formula milk for standby..

recently i am even more tired when doing my pumps..cos now i pump up to 1hr.. to get 160ml.. cos my son already taking in 140ml.. but after pumping i feel so tired.. and really feel like vomitting. I really feel like giving up!

I noticed that i pump very little during wee hours.. but when i go back to work, can only pump 2 times.

my fbm is less than 1 litre.. so i think i will most prob needs to supplement with formula.. i am quite worried about his reaction to formula milk, as my husband got lactose intolerant.. and i dunnoe whether my baby will react badly to cows milk.. then i have to try goats or soy milk..

MM6J, hahah...u are funny lah...I miss you ladies too...

Sporty, we called our PD in the end and monitored my baby's temp. It went down slightly. The next day, my parents came over and insist that my baby is not feverish. Oh well.... Anyway, will still bring her to PD later for her coughing and sneezing.

catechins, i am lactose intolerant too but my baby is doing well on formula. We are giving her Similac.

Jia you on breastfeeding but dun get too stressed over it. At least you still have BM for your baby. I want also dun have!

Chris, ya manz.. i a so love sick with my son... cant wait to see him later
happy.gif

RaeRae, yup i bring lucas home every afternoon just not used to it yet for now... cos Lucas 24hrs with me since born so now apart for few hours like taking my bones away like that...

Superwalker, new clothes washing and drying up now for Lucas to wear
happy.gif

Sporty, I bought a romper from cotton on baby that says" Locked up your daugters" hahaha.... their baby tee is all SO ADORABLE...

momo mummy> cotton on kids good rite, i bot all my cute tees for lil J.O. there too. the superman, peas on earth, humpty dumpty was pushed etc.. i saw the "locked up ur daughters" but i bot the "been inside for 9 mths" tee instead.. lollllll

yes, i am the COOL (insert whatever positive adjective) MM6J. LOLLLLLLL
happy.gif

sharon> there's cotton on kids at united sq, i jus went to the anchor point one on sun.. heheh
happy.gif

sporty, i remove my pig head liao... pls check my transfer (just only) and thanks for paying first.

masterjane, your new nick too long liao lah....
hee, thanks for remembering my mum's plants.... very deprived of fbm.... haha...

Back