(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

erm i agree with sporty , pple who think i can get 600 ml with fs must erm note that it's not cos of FS then ic an get 600 ml hor! lol :p

sporty> yah lo, so good u can don freeze cos u got "one more consumer" lol. when i haf # 2 i also don wanna freeze if i can. LOL. now don freeze will spoil lei unless erm anyone here wants my donation? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sporty, hard to rest nw as bb still cranky, jus nw cry n cry.. So stressed.

Shld I get a bouncer or rocker? V confused abt these 2 leh.

1 more mth to CNY liao!

I also want to freeze ebm but I don't have enough to freeze..

Everyday pump just enough to feed my boy only, sometimes not even enough and have to supplement with FM.

1st time mummy, so will our #2 be in the same year and month again? ;) Thanks for introducing me that book. It is really useful and help me to understand my girl more. Now I am kind of monitoring her pattern and routine.

Btw, did any mummy here try cluster feeding or dream feeding your bb? I tried dream feeding my girl at 11.30, but she still wakes up every 3hrs for milk. I thot dream feeding could atleast let bb sleep for 5 to 6hrs.

jane, no la...i dun wanna freeze cuz my #1 last time dun enjoy fbm and in the end all wasted...wah, u calling for donatees ah? :p hehhe

starrz, dun stressed....motherhood shd be relaxing not stressed...hehhe... i gotten rocker called fisher px bb papasan....u can google and see...i find it not bad...good investment since my #1 time

mitsy, do u latch? or u do exclusive pumping?

tanly, dream feed fails for me so far...but i'm still trying...heheh

thanks rachelle and sporty... guess I will just try out the milkbag first (get my hubby to convince his mum since he is the one objecting milk tray)...who know maybe baby doesnt like forzen breast milk.

Yes Rachelle i miss all these dancing, gym session and jogging... now with baby tough to do all these and kinda of pai seh to ask my mil to take care of the baby while i go out for these and my mother stays too far from me. =(

Mitsy, i'm in the same situation as you. pump just to feed. i also need to supp with fmilk at times.

Tanly, i dun dictate the cluster feeding. sometimes bb feels like it, he will activate the cluster feeding himself.if he activates it himself, he can really zzzz long hours after that.

sporty,

I do exclusive pumping cos my boy cannot latch well. He was in the hospuital for 2 weeks plus after birth, so by the time he came home, he can't really latch properly. Everytime have to struggle with him for a long time before he can latch. so now just pump and feed.

hi momomummy, the price is in usd.
So sorry, i forgot to indicate. If you buy the Freestyle, it comes with the international adaptor. So, don't need to get additional adaptor. That's why most of my friends bought it. For PIS, you need to get adaptor. I bought the swing. cheers
happy.gif

nicole, yes...try convincing her...milk bags most common la...hehhe... u definitely will miss ur "me" time la...but bo bian lor...sacrifices of motherhood!

mitsy, icic...btw when u going back to work ah?

hihi!
long time no post liao.. been quite emo this week.. hubby quarreled with in laws last weekend... end up in laws' side all point finger at me... SIL even wrote email to me blaming me for causing MIL's blood pressure to rise... hai... all these juz bcoz i dun allow them to feed my son preserved plums fr China... said i dun give them face in front of their precious grandson.. hai.....
sad.gif

luckily, hubby is on my side.. my only consolation...
sad.gif

count me in for the gathering on Mon.. i need food therapy!!! :p

jane, I am staying too far from united square. Don't think I can make it for the lunch. U gals enjoy the lunch ya?

Starzz, you gt my msg earlier? The bouncer is it the jumperoo that you are referring to?

tanly, i fail to dream feed my gal also!
she still wake up at 5am after 1am feed..

i latch on directly and didn't pump since 2 wks ago.. just nice supply=demand.

anyone wants to take over my playtex milk bag?
got it from overseas spree and willing to let go at $14.

<font color="119911">jane</font>, i also fling the parts dry. but me is pisa flinger. lol.

<font color="119911">anise</font>, wah! stay in children's ward?! hmm. u should complain leh. coz they are supposed to charge daily rate of the room you stayed at.

<font color="119911">pinky</font>, the bcg jab is at birth one.

yest the coo got scolded by us. of coz she din get the full story from her staff lah. they dare to report to her wat they said to us and their attitude meh. long story short, they finally understand our concerns and wat we want. she is going to find out if there is any test to trace if there is an overdose of the bcg.

Sporty, I've trf $13.93 to your POSB Sav a/c on 13 Jan for trans ref #4138, pls check. Thxs...

Swanston, you still don wan to hang pig head hah, not scared all pig head sold out huh (cos sporty finished buying it)....

tanly
i dreamfeed my gal.. her last feed will be abt 12 plus.. den she'll wake up abt 6 plus or 7 plus e next morning.. but sometimes during feeding, she'll stop sucking.. so have to gently shake e bottle to let her suck again..

<font color="119911">caffe latte</font>, coming coming.
happy.gif

ok, the bill is $225.40. we had a total of 27 pax. any objections if i split the bill evenly?

tanly - you bought the baby whisperer?! Great! I think its really good. I try to dream feed at around 12am... or DH does it with a bottle- and she wakes up around 5am. I think that is quite good already - 5h at a stretch for me to get more zzzz! Sometimes when I try to force her to drink more than her comfortable 60ml, she can sleep until 6am.

sporty - I try! She comfortably takes in 60ml I think, then gets distracted and plays and smiles with me (which I love and is so adorable) then after about 20 min I try again and she latches on for a bit more... have to do this more often to increase intake lah.. but then feeding comes to about 40 min..

swanston/anise - yah I delivered at Mt A too and then no beds so had to stay overnight at the delivery suite for one night!!

hello~

superwalker,
hope lil timothy is feeling better now! mummies suffer the most when the babies fall sick.. u take care too yah~!

zen,
i want 4 packs pls!

momo MUMMY,
i used to be Nepia fan too.. but now i'm a huggies fan! They are giving free rompers for every 2 packs of Huggies Small.. very cute! :p

Jane,
I want to buy your that olive oil! where can i get it?

i think i am going crazy.. i woke up from my nap because i thought my baby was crying... turned out to be some baby from another block!! my goodness...that baby sure can cry...

funne,
I've redeemed 1 already.. now 'collecting' more to redeem another! hahaha~ but the romper is abit big.. my boy wear liao machiam wearing dress..

Pinky: I duno abt the bouncer u refering, coz I see fisher price gt bouncer n rocker, both look similar to me so was wondering their difference. Duno if my bb can zz long inthem or nt coz she always zz for v short in the cot.

Swanston and Stbaby, I;m also a PISA flinger. and I really fling alot of times to get the water droplets out haha

Ayukie, your office so bad? no rooms to pump? got any boss with room? can cham siong and ask them to borrow you their rooms? that was what my colleague did last time. in the end, she had to go ask the boss to give her the room twice a day to pump.

swanston, anise n 1st time mummy> i think MT A likes me best! wahaha still remb the fruit basket delivered to my door step. :p

sponge> i sell u mine for nominal fee one? lol. if u wan then i bring on monday.
happy.gif
i also sent in for my mothercare romper but i din receive it?!!!!!!! cheat me sia??

pinky> where u stay?

swanston> fling flang flung!

me jus had chix chop rice and pearly soya bean. shirlin> i kick my bb tea habit alr. now drink pearly soya bean instead. more healthy. also bought yami yoghurt. SLURP!
happy.gif

my gal jus poo... think its explosive type coz can easily see the yellow color from outside the diaper but she dun allow me to change and cry when i put her on bed. Her cry is those wail loud loud de.. how ah...

Momomummy: I am wondering if Tan Leng Leng spree is cheaper than the agapebabies issit. I actually wanted to get the FS but den dunno le PIS cheaper and seems ppl say more durable bulky abit i nv mind coz ameda itself is like not very small either!

Sporty/ariesgal: Why nt u try freeze one or two feeds den test out?

Jane: Hmm i am abit particular abt 2nd hand stuff anywayz Yami yogurt is my fav!!! I love the peach flavour wish i can eat everyday

Increase ss: Hai since i returned to work i feel like my ss dropped le.. Cant pump so often liao..Is it true that Oatmeals can

Ayukie, I m not sure abt pumping milk but I had nursed both of my boys at toilets on malls b4. Why dun u try n book a mtg room at certain time n lock urself up inthere to pump? If not do u drive? Pump in the car, under the covers...

Rae
I drink the tea only when my supply drop.once I drink the tea,my supply will only increase the next day and will stay this way until I pump less or stretch over long hrs w/o pumping,then I drink again..so it's like a one off thing for me.

Sponge
include yr order already.have smsed u.

FINAL CALL FOR PIGEON WIPES $9 FOR PACK OF 3.
Collection at next mon's gathering or selfcollect at serangoon north/thomson..

Jane: I am slow mo la..haha haf to consider consider...

Momo mummy: i asked both pl, tan leng leng spree is 460++sgd not sure wat the ++ stands for, ie how many percent) den for Agapebabies is 520sgd delivery is around 2 wks for agapebabies

wah, v v sad over my bb. was so obedient when at my mum's place.but back at my home, crankiness start again!
coax him from 9pm to 130am...

today, also, napping not easy as when at mum's place...

wah, so tired with bb

Tried dream feeding several times but fail. Not sure shd I continue or not. Or I shd try cluster feeding?

Hb gonna faint. Had my shopping therapy done. Spend $600 on clothings. He will get a shock by month end when he see the cc bill. Wahahahah....

my dream feed start at 9pm, or i consider as nite last feed.cos most likely bb will take 1-2 hrs to settle down to sleep deep for the nite.

I've placed my order for Combi high-low chair.

Kiddy palace got combi n Mamalove.
Mamalove is $100 cheaper than combi($279).

no discount for kiddy palace card

the combi chair is nt bad...i think my mum in law hse have one for my gal..but sadly my gal dun care abt the rocking ability! sian..put her in she dun like to rock..

Raerae,

last ten days, he really like a good grandson at my mum's place...I tot he passed his cranky stage after 6weeks growth spurts.

Thk his colic drops gave him the phelgm, making him quite uncomfy if he cries too much. so wont give him the drops..

kimifin,
sama sama, my bb need constant coaxing n carrying.. yesterday night also... keep waking up every hour... cause me also canot sleep well also..
stressed hor...!

Kimifin: think bb changes every now and then. My gal used to b can sleep herself, den now dunno why wanna carry .. in her waking hrs, put her lie flat she oso cry.. put her sit up she happy.. sometimes oso dunno wat she wan..trial and error! IT WILL GET BETTER..at least i tell myself that..

1st time mummy, your gal belongs to which gp of bb? So nice she can zzz fr 12 to 5. Mine cannot. If I did not dream feed my gal she can zzz fr 10 till 3, then 3 till 6. If I dream feed her she will wake up every 3 hrs for feeding. So now I am thinking should I try cluster feeding with dream feed as per mentioned in the book to make her zzz fr 12 to 6.

I am now like trial and error on my gal. Feel bad.

Mine is in between the spirited and grumpy bb.

Back