(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

hi, i've several items for sale to clear space.

Several items for sale:

Item 1.

Almost BN Medela Swing bundle for sale (with warrenty).

http://www.medela.com/ISBD/breastfeeding/products/swing.php

Selling for $320
Includes:
- Breastpump with draw string pouch(used less than 5 times)
- 04 storage bottle(used)
- 01 Cooler Bag with 01 ice pack(new)
- 01 CityStyle Breastpump Bag(new)
- 01 pack of Medela Wipes(new)
- 01 box of Medela Breast Pad(25pieces)(new)
- 01 PureLan 100 Nipple Cream(new)

Item 2.

nursing cover from pupsik studio used for 2 weeks at frambosie colour
selling $15

http://www.pupsikstudio.com/catalog.php?item=11

Item 3.

brand new but no box nursing apron from bebelove
selling at $50

http://bebelove.com.sg/product_info.php?products_id=223

Item 4.

brand new BECO carrier.
carnival is the print.
selling at $220

http://bebelove.com.sg/product_info.php?products_id=269

Item 5.

allerhand diaper bag.
used less than 1 mth selling at $70..
all accessories all in tact. colour is sunflower 105

http://www.allerhand.com/english/carryon.php

Item 6.

BNIB Lamaze Spin Explore Garden Gym
Opened to let baby try but realised that she has already outgrown it.
selling at $50

http://www.learningcurve.com/product/detail/LC27100

Item 7.

Almost new Capella Pink S705
Used less than 3mths
Selling at $250

http://www.taime.com/tnv/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1207

kindly email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks!

Jane, the prob is my coverer refuse to attend meeting and now my boss not here to push my coverer loh. My boss also attend most of the meeting on behalf of me ever since I preggy, now got to go myself loh.

Jane, pengzzz...too bad no way/avenue to feedback on ur lousy HR woman...if u facing problem with her again, maybe drop email directly to her head coz the she is just incompetent lor :p

sporty/piggym/jane,

i suspect maybe i wipe too hard cause the slight small spots. I went to toilet and check, no more liao. I will monitor further 1st.
Hope its just a scare.

Had been losing my sleep. I woke up at 1.40am today and hard to get back to sleep liao.

Sporty, still got 3 more weeks to my ml. But don't my boss can come back by then. She is suffering fr some nerve prob. Very troublesome one.

sporty, piggym and bearycue> thks! i tink my sending that email is already feedback that she is incompetent. i was jus short of emailing her director nia..

tanly> at least hor ur boss will help u push ur coverer. my mgr jus 'cover up for him lo' best rite.. don be upset ok.. jus do what u can!!!

we preg woman dont have it easy man.....

Jane, hahaha....ok hope ur HR get the msg LOUD & CLEAR and resolve ur issue soon...now juz tink tink wat for lunch to feed ur little prince hor, cheers gal
happy.gif

Congrats Momoko on the birth of Baby Abrielle! Nice name!! Take care and rest well!
happy.gif

Jane, zentan,
I got the "fishing" series teehee~ So glad to know of this peecap thingy! Cos I've heard many stories on baby boys peeing straight into the mummies' faces! LOL

Went for my gynae visit ystd... bad news! Baby suddenly turn into a transverse position.. meaning he is lying on his side.. and gynae is not confident that baby will turn in a week's time (aka my estimated delivery week)..so i may have to go for c-sec...
sad.gif
Will need to visit gynae again next week to see if baby has turned... *big sigh*

Jane, the prob is if my coverer don't move and project not progressing, my boss will be wack by client. So she bo pian, got to kick my coverer loh. Kekeke...

morning mummies!

Congrats to Momoko..
happy.gif

just came back from my week 37 checkup. my baby is engaged and I am 2cm dilated already. Gynae says I will give birth anytime from nw. Just wait for signs like strong contractions or waterbag burst. I am seriously not ready.

Sponge
Can touch bb and talk to him and encourage him to turn =)

Shannonbaby

Ooh! Exciting!! I'm 37 weeks also but 3 days ago baby was not really all the way down.. so she predicted not this week... but can come anytime right?? I'm also not ready.. I want her to stay in me for a while more! =)

vivian, is ur AL or ML affected by the resignation of ur boss?

starrz, juz keep monitoring lor...

tanly, geez...sianz leh esp if ur boss's on long mc! dun be upset la...maybe he/she will come back earlier...if u have to go, u have to go lor

sponge, aiyo...quickly talk to ur boy to turn back!!

shannonbaby, wow 2cm liao...jia you! so are u admitting urself into hospital tonite?

tanly, 1st time mummy,
I also dunno why baby suddenly change position.. so worrying.. have been asking him to turn.. hope he listens..

shannonbaby,
wow seems like you will be the next to pop! Jia you!

1st time mum, my gynae predict anytime cos for my #1, she also check me at week 37, same thing 2cm dilated, in the end my water bag burst 2 days later. anyway today, my gynae cant see my baby's head from the scan already.

sporty, nope, I will be waiting at home for signs..I havent even pack my hospital bag yet..hehe.

shannonbaby, aiyoo...better get ur hospital bag packing! u already on leave rite? so juz have to wait for other signs lor... jia you! so excited for you
happy.gif

sporty, i havent started my leave yet. intend to start next week. in fact just finished handing over all my work to my colleagues yesterday.
tomolo is my mum's bday, I still want to have a feast before my labour..hehe

Sponge
want to exch?hehe..dun mind another design..in the end mayb I'll have 5 diff designs if there's more mummies who want to exch

shannonbaby
wow u r very likely to be the next to pop...

sporty
My ML is not affected. But my boss's boss asked me to check email daily after confinement (say 6weeks after giving birth)! Sigh...how? bo bian

sporty,
ya lor psychoing baby every now and then lor..hopefully he turns soon! :p

zen,
I dont mind exchanging too.. teehee~

vivian, i did that for my #1 confinement too. immediately after coming back from hospital, my boss is always calling or emailing me for help. Cant even rest during confinement. Think you better let them know in advance u need rest, cant work during ML cos I been through that, and its really very stressful to work, bf and look after baby during confinement.

piggym> i bet he will push it to her n blame her u know how guys can be esp since this is maternity leave, he will tink not his problem, never will be!!

tanly> oic.. wish u gd luck!

sponge> ooh, ya, psycho him... i also don mind changing
happy.gif

funne> oo, happy for u
happy.gif

shannonbb> jiayou!
happy.gif

me bk fr lunch, had claypot prawn mee, today's special @ kiliney, prawns were huge n fresh, everyone kept beoing it. lol. having a slice of watermelon now. refreshing!!
happy.gif

bearycue,
Thanks!
happy.gif
Gynae ask me to walk more to see if it will aid in helping baby to turn.

Jane,
wow sumptuous lunch! u make me hungry liao ahahah~

shannonbaby, I have informed my boss's boss that I'm not allowed by my in laws to even touch computer during the confinement.

But in case they ignore my words, I have decided to pass my handphone to my hubby after giving birth. Then I can have a peaceful confinement. =)

sponge> it's not sumptious lah.. jus claypot prawn mee. hahahah... jiayou ok!! jus now i walk the underpass was feeling like WOOAHH.. cos bb was like pushing (??) against my internal organs???? still mus tahan work and crap for 3 more days. u rest well and do wat the dr says!
happy.gif

sponge> yah loooooooooooooooooooo...still feels so long and the hr woman only gonne get back to me next week and i still haf perf review on monday and a meeting on tues! originally my mgr tell me i no need to go for tues meeting then yesterday DUMPED the file back to me

shihui - yeah must b super fast then no time apply cream on his bum sia so i order the caps 1 packet to try 1st lor .. if gd maybe then i order one more pack or so ..

taurus - erm gal think hard to use the pee caps cause its to cap birdie 1 ..

Jane, I like their claypot prawn mee. Nice and hot and come with a drink too.

Just do your best at offuce loh. Like Sporty say, got to go on ml means got to go on ml.

sponge> i am prepared for such a 'move liaos'

ayukie> *waves
happy.gif

tanly> ya yah.. no lah i cant be bothered liaos. jus lamenting that pple have such 'double standards'....

shannonbaby, yeah...hope ur bb can tahan until u finish the feast tom!!
happy.gif

funne, great tha ur bb's weight more than 2kg
happy.gif

vivian, can u check the email from home? if can then not so bad la...

sponge, did gynae say the possibility of turning? why ur boy so naughty, spank him ah

jane/tanly, ya la...when its time to go on ML, no one can stop us liao!!

wow...fieda's bb engaged liao...so fast!

piggym, yup yup cuz after 16th oct...sure got pple popping one after another! cuz most mummies who are due early nov will reach their 38 weeks liao! hehe

hey mummies.
im outside now... weather so hot.. jus now was at taka.. got sale at e atrium.. hb bought clothes for my 2 big kids at hm.. hehe.. so many ppl..
happy.gif

momoko
congratulations!!! welcome to motherhood..
happy.gif

today baby guai guai. let gynea measure her.. hehe.. she's now 2.8kg at 35w3d.. gynea said gd wt.. another 2 weeks to go..
happy.gif
seeing gynea next wk..
happy.gif

Back