(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

cheryl, ashley,
on on!! i oso got gynae appt in the morning.. :p can go straight for there too....
happy.gif

ohh.. looking at the miramar price list... there's two different buffet leh... very confusing leh.. how do they separate the dim sum area fr the chinese food?

sporty,
ohhh... okie.. marina sq shabu shabu.. shall tell hubby abt it...
happy.gif
is it buffet? do they charge for 2 years old?

Ashley,
That is nice!
happy.gif
How old is he now? My dog was very notti few wks back. Dunno if he is trying to seek attention or jealous leh? Keke

I think its better to go this wk as cheryl is at 37th wk this week?

What do you tink gals?
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Pupsik Pouch></font>
still need a few more orders as some enquiries did not eventually place orders... anyone still interested??

PM me for price list..please don post here as i dun belong to this thread and i do not read here.. thanks..

Expect to receive the pouch by next Fri latest if we can order by tonite.
Thanks!

piggym,
yupyup.. better to go this week so tt i can join too.. hehehehe.. :p

shall i start a list?

Buffet Brunch (dim sum)
Date: this fri (9/10)
Time: TBC
Venue: Hotel Miramar

1) Shihui

Hi ladies,

I juz called Miramar, they hv promo price for lunch buffet is $12.80++ per pax for weekdays. It's from 11.30am - 2.30pm.

Shihui,
You are fast, man!!! Hehe...

Buffet Brunch (dim sum)
Date: This Fri (9/10)
Time: 11.30am - 2.30pm
Venue: Orient Ocean Restaurant, Hotel Miramar
401 Havelock Road, Singapore 169631
Price: $12.80++ per pax

1) Shihui
2) Cheryl

Buffet Brunch (dim sum)

1) Shihui
2) Cheryl
3) Ashley

Buffet Brunch (dim sum)

1) Shihui
2) Cheryl
3) Ashley
4) Piggym

Jocelyn,
They said free shuttle only for hotel guests wor...
sad.gif

Piggym,
No need to take to Pasir Ris wat...I can meet u at Bedok MRT. My gynae appt is at 9.45am at Bedok North.
happy.gif

Hv to take bus fr there lor...
sad.gif

Actually alight at Chinatown MRT better. Coz the hotel staff said can take bus 51 or 186 from OG (ops Chinatown Pt).

wow, everyone making me drool.
i love peking duck. a pity my husband doesn't eat duck.
now i eat buffet is most bo hua cos will vomit everythin out.
anyone still vomiting at this stage?

just read the news about the 28 yr old who abused a 3 yr toddler. beast! poor boy, think he died.

oh, i finally found some solutions to having extra help after giving birth. may get my husband's aunt to come over to help out, and then pay her a token. but only thing is she night time sometimes busy, but then i got another helper back up, keke. but think overall will cost me a bomb.

anyone knows the baby bonus thing for second child is how much huh? 3k?
then the dollar for dollar is i must have how much in the bank? in my bank or husband's bank or where?

sorry ar, very blur when it comes to go government related stuff.

oh, btw, anyone got recommendation for post partum healing solution?

wow... cheryl.. u very fast leh!
happy.gif

organise the tim sum outing.
happy.gif

hmm.. i very tempted le.. but den if take half day also wrong timing.. if i go have to take full day wor.
happy.gif

tis friday i can;t wor..
you all go ahead.. although i haven't try miramar before..

myboyjovan, baby bonus is $3k which will pay by installment to parent's account. matching dollar to dollar have to open the bank acc at standard chartered or ocbc. max is $6K.. if i understand correctly..

cheryl> thanks for invite but i cant take leave to go on weekdays. i am supposed to be clearing and handing over my work!!

funne thanks for the info.
meaning i have to bring 3k to open an account at either of the banks, then after the government will put in another 3k into the ac for us right?

i just puked out my mac lunch.
urgh. another wasted meal.
having hot fudge sundae now.

I've a question.
in hospital, after delivery, if thirsty, &amp; cant get longan water in time, are we allowed to drink water?

shihui, i got it for my #1 also! but they mailed to me, not need attend any function one. :p

myboyjovan, you can deposit any amount to the bank account, govt will match dollar to dollar up to $6K.

Rue,
i drank water... :p but me bochap lah.. during confinement for #1, i still drink water... :p if u dun feel comfy with water, maybe can request for milo?

woah! bb bonus is $4K!!!
You will get a cash gift of up to $4,000 each for your 1st and 2nd child and $6,000 each for your 3rd and 4th child. All your children born on or after 17 August 2008 will also enjoy Government contributions in the form of a dollar-for-dollar matching for the amount of savings you contribute to your child’s Children Development Account (CDA). If your child is born before 17 August 2008, he or she will enjoy the Government matching contributions in the CDA if he or she is your second to fourth child.
https://www.babybonus.gov.sg/bbss/html/index.html

Saintbaby,
Hehe...can take leave ar??? Come la...
Wat did u have for lunch? I'm cooking instant noodles now!!
sad.gif

Jane,
Aiyoh!!! Poor poor jane... Nvm la...after h/over can enjoy ML liao!!! Bear with it for a while la... ;-)

saintbaby,
huh?? how come? aiyo.. tt time when i apply, very fast leh... within 1mth revert back to me liao.. this time can apply again... if they dun get back to u, call them to check with them lor... else lugi leh... :p

funne,
so nice...
happy.gif
i still got to go on stage shake hand n pose for photo taking.. hahaha... :p i think tt time juz nice they got family day event.. so arrange for this on stage collection lor... :p

ohh.. wah.. if i deposit $6k into the account, my bb's infant care fee can deduct fr there liao... it's like 50% offer for 1 year lidat.. save money... hehehehe.... :p too bad tt time when i had #1, the dollar-for-dollar is only for #2 onwards...

myboyjovan,
maybe u can check with ur RC if ur district offer this kind of perks anot...
happy.gif

jocelyn, i'm gonna bring 3 sets of PJs to the hospital. I do get menstrual cramps on and off these few days...quite worrying.

Cheryl, I had instant noodles yesterday too...felt so guilty for eating it...but I love the taste so much! :p

Back