happy.gif
sorry for being so troublesome!
happy.gif

shihui
ma fan ni le..
happy.gif
i just PM u..
happy.gif

funne, i rem in 2007...its abt 700/800?! maybe those who took epi for their #1 can confirm?!

saintbaby, ok sure...so i will pass to shihui
happy.gif

hello all... just back from my gynae checks... bb still on the small side but at least slowly catching up... but still only at the 40th percentile. she is about 1.9+kg at 34 wks..... so hopefully she will gain more in the next few weeks to come...

sporty, yes epi is $700 cos i paid that amt when i had it in 2007.

wah epidural is so expensive...hmmmph, it better help to relieve the pain lor! My friend took epidural when she was about 6cm dilated..maybe it was too late cos she still felt pain!

ashley, i think depends on how much epi was given? i had it when about 6cm dilated too and after given epi, totally numb in like 10 mins.... all the way till i deliver still numb..... lucky managed to push bb out without any forceps.... so save on the forceps cost... if not i think another few hundreds...

saintbaby, u know i drink so much milk that i gained 1.8kg in 2 wks leh.... even my friends all say i suddenly blossom lor..... 2x glasses of fresh milk a day and sometimes i see milk until i wanna vomit lor...

> ariesgal, you try to bed rest more, better when after each meal, you go and rest, in this way, bb absorb the fastest. but for my case, 32wks, 1.5kg, my gynes did not comment anything, he say is very normal weight...

> wow! epi. is so expensive wor, hmmmm....had to re-consider...

actually not sure if the milk helps or the durians help hehe... cos i also ate durians last week.... bb put on about 600g in 2 wks compared to 200g in 3 wks at the previous checkup.

alicia, my bb at almost 32 wks only 1.36kg so that's at the 20th percentile and gynae say too small liao..... so today 1.9+kg, gynae say ok at least catching up so next checks 2 wks later, bb hopefully is at least 2.5 - 2.6kg....

saintbaby, no prob
happy.gif

ariesgal, eat more eat more...durians, beef and eggs!!

ashley, thas why if u die die want epi, take earlier la...so ur 700 bucks is more wu hua and u feel less pain!!

swanston, the package px also buay zun one...cuz everyone's billing is diff...

swanston, good mah, bigger bb easier to handle.... my elder gal is 2.8kg when born at 39 wks.... so i think this 2nd bb also on the small side.....

sporty, ya now eating more eggs, drink more milk and indulge in durians... hee..... but beef hor, dunno why after 2nd tri, i cannot take liao cos the smell only i wanna vomit...... i think my bb hates beef cos she is "cow"? hee.... my elder gal hor, hates pork and she is "pig" lor.... and during preg, i cannot take pork at all and now she also doesn't take pork.....

<font color="119911">ariesgal</font>, but means need bigger "hole" to deliver. lol. i rather bb smaller easier to deliver. oh well...

swanston, hmm.... that's true but hor, i dunno how accurate are the scans actually..... cos before i deliver my 1st gal, the scan showed she is 3.3kg but when out only 2.8kg..... so i think maybe scan usually show bigger bb?

ariesgal
keke.. take more durians
happy.gif
i also very tempted to take durians!
happy.gif
must indulge on it tonite..
happy.gif

my baby seldom kicks me eh.. duno is it no space inside le! lolx.. but can feel her hiccups! :p

funne,
the bill really vary lor. my fren gave birth in glean in jul. she paid $2.5-3k cash lor. guess wat she stay in double room, no epi, no forceps, no laughing gas etc, only 1 ana injection for the stitch part. She said the most ex part is the gynae fee!

my first was on epidural and vacuum actually,
gynea told me #2 although small size, but big head! most probly need vacuum also.. :p

<font color="119911">ariesgal</font>, i think so too. some more my gynae got 2 rooms so 2 diff machines. maybe not sync also bah.

<font color="119911">rue</font>, wah! ur fren very zai leh. no epi no laughing gas!

dreams, ok sure...u let me kno when so i can bring it to office...also have to do it before i go on leave lor
happy.gif

swanston, ur bb's weight is power lor! :p

ariesgal, my boy was born 2.69kg at week 38+ lor...but i managed to beef him up...triple his birth weight when he's like 2 to 3 mths old :p ur theory of pig hates pork and cow hates beef...very funny leh!!

rue, so exp?? i didn't pay so much in 2006.. i go and search my bill, i rem i record somewhere..
bb's head no bruised but a bit long.. :p

swanston,
cos she was 5cm dilated when visit gynae for usual ck-up. dun even kw she's having contraction thou was bearing mensa like cramp the day b4. Can still walk around like nobody's biz. cos 5cm liao, so no pt getting epi. Then within 2 hr, pop out the baby. She can tolerate the pain lor. *envy*

rue
for me, when i do admission this time, i got to pay $2792.70 upfront.. this is the maternity package price.. den if upon discharge there is any extras after they do a provisional deduction from medisave, i will need to top up.. tat's y i say must split billing between mother and baby, so that medisave can claim more..
happy.gif

FieDa, do try to rest more and dun walk too much...i asked my gynae abt the pelvic pain last fri and she told me it's due to the weight of baby pressured on the area dat causes the pain...gravity force down too...u try to rest well and walk slowly k...another few more weeks, jia you!!!
happy.gif

Blueginger, thanks for the recommendation...so the Desitin creamy can get from any drugstore huh?

Sponge, happY birthdAy gal
happy.gif

hmm.. i chk, i paid $800 cash for 3d2n asst delivery with epidural. i spent total S$3,720.31 (ONLY cash and exclude the deduction from medisave) tt include the gynae's consultation, antenatal package, medications and hospital stay!!

saintbaby,
i still dun get the "split billing between mother and baby", can u elaborate? meaning eg i pay for my own bill using medisave then hub pay for baby's bill using his medisave?

sporty, haha... but actually this 2nd bb also hates pork...... i think follow their father.... my hb don't take pork one lor.... he machiam muslim.. hee... but he doesn't take cos of the smell..... but he takes the insides of pig lor... those liver lah..... etc... btw, i do have a cousin who is born in the year of rooster then hor, he really doesn't take chicken meat lor..

Hi Dreams, hee...hopefully mrs wong will replenish stock this coming sat lor....tink get the TMC stuffs enuff liao since the rest of the other brands of products she recommended can get from outside and maybe cheaper too (mentioned by jane/sporty earlier)
happy.gif

rue, envy ur fren's labour hrs...so chop chop...i like!!

ariesgal, so funny lor...ur hb dun take pork but take those kway chap stuffs...hehhe

sorry, very off topic, but wana hear recommendations to bring my hub for his bdae dinner.
Thking of some out of city, romantic places, in the north, northeast. Any idea?
Thomson area also can.

sporty ya lor...... he just don't take the meat niah...... but for me, after i follow him of no pork for a while, i now also find that pork do have a smell lor..... but i also eat the insides but i try not to cos sometimes the smell is quite strong.. hee....

bearycue, i was wondering if those TMC items sold in mrs wong's class are also available at the TMC pharmacy or parentcraft shop. If yes, we can get those at 10% off using the FBI card.

Hello ladies. Last week, my 2 pregnant cousins (from hubby side) were hospitalized. The one due in Dec, cause of history of miscarriage n started dilating last Monday, hospitalized in Mt Alvernia prob for another week or so. Another cousin who is in 1st trimester, got spotting like menses (a lot), hospitalized in Thomson, but discharged today.

So last weekend, we were busy visiting these 2 ladies. Hubby's cousins are in a big hoo-ha last week...so I better be very careful. I only felt super exhausted and dizzy, but otherwise fine. Ystd I got worried when I suddenly felt my panty a bit wet. Quickly check in toilet, no blood (phew)..just milky discharge. Luckily, the rest of the day, nothing else. And I still feel my baby actively kicking and stretching.

> ariesgal/ saintbaby, after hearing, i feel like eating durian too, yummy, have not touch durian since im expecting ...

> Rue, i envy your friend so much, did she walk a lot in the last tri?

alicia, hee....... my mum just bot the mao shan wang durians lor..... going to eat a little bit tonight....
btw, i won't be joining u gals tonight (i didn't confirm earlier too) as my hb is on biz trips so i need to be home to bbsit my gal....

kimifin, if u wanna go far far away...can try Singapore Yacht club at sembawang...

ariesgal, nvm la...not healthy to eat the insides also :p

ashley, think parentcraft do sell the stuffs...but dunno can use the FBI card bo...

agata, think u feeling stressed after visiting the 2 preggy ladies... rest more...

rue
actually the split billing pretty confusing..
my bill i use hubby's medisave to claim for the room charges etc.. and baby's bill i use my own medisave to claim.. so that can maximise the medisave claims cos 1 person can only claim a maximum amount each day for room charges..

my total bill will include hospital and gynea's fees for delivery.. whereas baby's bill includes the nursery bill and pd charges..
happy.gif

Back