(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

sporty: u knw wat? tat time i angry with my MIL , coz she say dun buy pram for my baby , go take from hubby cousin. then in my heart i tinking , ur dog cant tok to u u buy 4 pram for her liao, nex time my son call u ah ma, u ask me dun buy. buey gam lor. then hubby went US training , bought clothes for baby, MIL scold him , say the $ save for education. Dun tell me i buy few more clothes for baby he got no $ to study lor. the dog got like 20+ to 30+ clothes tat my FIL went to buy a children wardrobe to put her clothes leh. that time i tink of these i cry coz my baby is worse than a dog

teo - erm cause their thinking is the son needs support his new family then daughter is working and should be supported by the son in law or something bah .. anyway chill~

saintbaby, yes pls do...i hear liao also feel scared...

ru yun, maybe ur mum is the traditional kind of woman...flavours boy over gal... relax relax...dun think too much...

dreams, dun worry too much la...wait till bb born then decide lor...how abt ur own mum? can she help?

momoko,
Your mum is still working that's why she don't mind u giving less. She understands that u have a lot or expenses. It is more important that u show her your appreciation and love. All mums prefer that than money.

ayukie: since son must support new family, then my hubby not pple son meh? somemore we got baby they dun have leh. then my hubby dun like my mum , he always say my mum wan $ only , so he dun come visit my mum 1 , maybe once in 2 mths.

sporty: she is , very obvious 1, my aunties all knw, tats y they dote on me alot.

sporty
i never experience this before with my previous 2 pregnancies..
sad.gif
tat's y they say every pregnancy is different!

ru yun, so its juz u and ur bro? 2 siblings? ya lor...very obvious ur mum "zhong nan qing nu"

saintbaby, yup yup...definitely...every pregnancy is diff!

Teo, don't botter so much lor, you think more you will get angry more. Your bro is her 'xin gan bao bei' , can't compare. Like my MIL also ar, when my BIL's didn't cook on weekend, she cook at home will ask my hubby travel from Bukit Panjang and take the disher from her then send to his bro at Serangoon . The reason is his bro very busy! Then I always say :Yalor, we earn less ma so we are very free wan!

ru yun, *sayang sayang*

dreams, icic...where do u stay now? then maybe u really have to look for nanny/infantcare liao...

momoko - erm do the drawers liaoz if dun like can still get refund must confrim make sure gt some black and white wor ..

ru yun, yeah....we always share our happiness and woes here
happy.gif

dreams, yes...try this link for infant care centres... www.childcarelink.gov.sg ... select infant care centres under tampines...all the fees and everything are listed...maybe u can go down and see during ur ML...

When u hav BH contractions, do u feel baby's movement? I can still feel baby moving despite having BH contractions. I think she's feeling uncomfortable..

hi ladies, had check up today.
bb 2.4kg at 34th week.
doc keep telling me to keep bb small cos i'm very small size, if want natural birth.
that time my boy 3.5kg at birth already tear till backside open flower liao..scared.

now keep worrying about whether i can cope with two kids at home, cos sometimes my husband works night shift, wondering how to get son to go to bed while bb cries or feeding...cos i'll be alone.

also thinking what if middle of the night i going into labour then how to leave my son at home? unless get mil to catch a cab down and all..guess i shouldn't worry too much, but i am a born worrier..everything also worry..

rue, yeah...bb's movements are felt even tho i have BH...

ru yun, BH= braxton hicks...

myboyjovan, wow...ur bb's of good weight
happy.gif
hmmm..think maybe get ur mil to come and stay with u when ur hb's away so at least no need to rush to send ur son over?

myboyjovan: shld be a prob ba , since u tear b4 le. my colleague's wife oso small size, gave birth to 4.6kg baby gal this yr. natural birth. tats my target but base on my baby current wt, cant achieve

What can I do if my Braxton Hicks contractions are making me uncomfortable?
If you're within a few weeks of your due date, try these measures:

• Change your activity or position. Sometimes walking provides relief. At other times, resting eases contractions. (True labor contractions, on the other hand, will persist and progress regardless of what you do.)

• Take a warm bath to help your body relax.

• Try drinking a couple of glasses of water, since these contractions can sometimes be brought on by dehydration.

• Try relaxation exercises or slow, deep breathing. This won't stop the Braxton Hicks contractions, but it may help you cope with the discomfort. (Use this opportunity to practice some of the pain-management strategies you've learned in your childbirth preparation class.)

ruyun, u mean u wan ur bb to be so big ah? 4.6kg is big lei... today's news an Indonesian woman has given birth to an 8.7-kg baby boy bt c-sec la..

myboyjovon, dun worry too much. discuss with ur dh which is e best way and check with ur mil regards to sporty's suggestion?

Ru Yun, my baby is small size but me not :p my gynae said if baby on small size easy for me to natural birth. My friend also give birth 4kg baby and she very skinny.

Ru Yun, I like chit chat at Nov thread ma
happy.gif
all very friendly , cheers!

Ling, yalor, 8.7kg, If me sure faint. My baby on small size I already big size like elephant, can't imagine if baby on big size..kekeke!

haiz, my mil is looking after my bil's daughter full time and they always come home very late. so asking her over is not an option. besides, she wasn't even supportive of my second pregnancy. long story la, in her heart only my son and my husband are family, i am the outsider.

also my own mum said she doesn't know how to look after and she got no strength and stamina to look after.

can't hire maid too cos income not enough.
dunno la, can't help but to worry.

i very scared of the tearing too, wow, 4.6kg baby? i also know of a friend who gave birth to a 4.6kg bb gal naturally this yr, same person? haha.

this pregnancy i never eat much durian. only a lot of dessert...

myboyjovan: i tink my colleague wife gave birth in march. ur fren hubby work as wat ??
i ate alot durian , till nosebleed. hahha.

ling: i will go find the news nw. interesting. keke

Back