(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

dreams, maybe ur mil wants the "attention" like all of u kept asking her "please, help to take care!"... some old pple juz want the attention!

reenie, go buy it over the weekend then!!
happy.gif
good investment!! ya la, i also enjoying my "peaceful" time now before bb arrives...hehe

sporty: i stay with my mum , coz we haven got our own hse yet. my ILS hse got a noti silky terrier who pees n vomit on every bed in the hse. every1 says nvm , just pour powder, dun nid change bedsheet, i cant accept this kinda environment n of coz not for my baby. If not i wld let my MIL do confinement n take care of baby coz my FIL offered to give me a maid if i stay there.
Thx maybe i will ask my mum put on the toilet bowl , save $.

<font color="aa00aa">momoko, take care and remb wat i said ah, must rest</font>

<font color="ff0000">swanston> join us for the feast at melben</font>

<font color="0000ff">sporty, i want chilli crab though :p</font>

<font color="119911">sponge> wah leu, wat a crazy woman!</font>

*waves to reenie> very long never see u..

dreams> don get urself upset wif ur mil. such pple exist one, very weird.

hi ruyun *waves
happy.gif

reenie,
Long time no see. I always sit on a stool to bathe my girl. Just now went to fetch my girl back and suddenly felt stomach very heavy like bb going to drop out and have to walk very slow like old lady. Think must be lack of sleep and yesterday wash clothes and mopped floor so resulted this. Ask my dh to come back and take care of girl. Going to take a rest. Really worried bb going to pop out. Btw just to check with u if ur girl is still on diaper during her night sleep?

ru yun, ya...juz cover the toilet bowl cover and put bath tub on top...no need to specially buy a stand la

jane, chili crab i also can...the crab bee hoon also not bad!!

funne, ya la...i hated to squat to bathe bb mah...so toilet bowl at least no need to bend too much!

taurus, u better have a good rest!

reenie,sporty,
me too! heh.. enjoying time with my girl and minimal me-time b4 little baby arrives..
happy.gif

Rue,
You also met an idiotic woman today! Nvm.. karma.. they will get it someday :p

dreams,
Actually my MIL used to hint to me that she wants to take care of my girl too.. but i know she is those type that will just 'pack and go' whenever she feels offended (for whatever reason i don't know).. so i rather put my girl with a nanny... more trustworthy in the sense..

reenie,sporty,
me too! heh.. enjoying time with my girl and minimal me-time b4 little baby arrives..
happy.gif

Rue,
You also met an idiotic woman today! Nvm.. karma.. they will get it someday :p

dreams,
Actually my MIL used to hint to me that she wants to take care of my girl too.. but i know she is those type that will just 'pack and go' whenever she feels offended (for whatever reason i don't know).. so i rather put my girl with a nanny... more trustworthy in the sense..

Opps, last time my mama do confinement I tink hubby only gave her I forgot is $600 or $800 ang bao tt's all. Best part is all the "pu ping" and groceries paid via mama's own pocket. Tink we really shortchanged her hor??

sponge, ya lor...counting down to the days tha's no more "me" time...hehe

momoko, wow...really ah...the tonics and the ingredients for confinement food not cheap lor...

Any good recommendations for nanny in SengKang?
Or any good agency?
I called up a few agencies, they said it was too early to search for a baby sitter now. Should wait till confinement time.

But I tot if can, booked 1 first.

kimifin, some pple juz paste notice at their nearby blocks for nanny...maybe u can try tha...

dreams, find a nanny near ur block...or go visit infant care centres near ur house during ur ML?

Oh no, this time I better ask hubby to give bigger ang bao ... tt time is coz MIL tell his son give tt amt enuff one lor. That bloody cowdung. I really din know the price of those confinement things then wor ... coz she juz ask me to rest n she go handle everything. That time my MIL nva bought me a single thing for my confinement lor. Heng, my mama luvs me enuff not to ji jiao all this, benefits of an only child. Keke.

Ru yun, no envy la, juz tt my mum is working mum who earns more than me so she not really bothered on such money matters lor. Juz tt everytime she do confinement for me she need to take 1mth leave. Which she has too la ... to save her daughter from her evil MIL ... actually more like I threatened her tt I confirm get post natal blues if she dun save me. LOL.

dreams: Sorry to hear abt ur mil.. It is hai.. same boat same boat..coz rite from d start we asked mil if she wanted to help us. She told us dun restrict her freedom.So i asked my mum who readily agreed &amp; quit her job too! Den when i went to visit the grandma, the relatives all ask me why i dun wan my mil to look after. I was shocked coz she made me sound so bad, like i dun wan her to touch her kid. I so bad dun give her chance to look after her first grandchild. So i told my hb u better to call ur grandma AND ur mum, explain and demand them to stop talking nonsense! It is very heart breaking coz all along i tried to respect her and yet she turned around to do this to me. Now when relatives ask me this, i told them Mama say dun restrict her freedom n oso i dun wan to depend on her. Quite sad but wat to do ..

Momoko: Do take good rest and b focused on the baby. Although everything came at once, i am sure all 3 of u ( Hb, u &amp; princess) will be more united than ever!

Yah leave the cot issue to ur hb, afterall when bb come out..truly they dunno where they sleeping.. Dun stress urself out, the baby can feel it wan..

RuYun: Hi there! Welcome to this thread! Congrats on ur baby boy! Hmm ur bro ar.. abit too much lor..anywayz, need to balance the finances, i think if u work ar...nt only got more money think abt the accumulation of the CPF, makes a diff ...try to neg wif ur mum..afterall market rate is nt for family, rite? Jia you!

Sporty,
my sis mention this method too.
But find it quite unreliable..:p cos duno about them.

I wanted infant care, but parents n in laws object.

Dreams, nanny can slowly find, sometimes u see pple paste notices on the lift area one. Still got ur ML to go search around. Dun stress. =)

dreams: Sorry to hear abt ur mil.. It is hai.. same boat same boat..coz rite from d start we asked mil if she wanted to help us. She told us dun restrict her freedom.So i asked my mum who readily agreed &amp; quit her job too! Den when i went to visit the grandma, the relatives all ask me why i dun wan my mil to look after. I was shocked coz she made me sound so bad, like i dun wan her to touch her kid. I so bad dun give her chance to look after her first grandchild. So i told my hb u better to call ur grandma AND ur mum, explain and demand them to stop talking nonsense! It is very heart breaking coz all along i tried to respect her and yet she turned around to do this to me. Now when relatives ask me this, i told them Mama say dun restrict her freedom n oso i dun wan to depend on her. Quite sad but wat to do ..

Momoko: Do take good rest and b focused on the baby. Although everything came at once, i am sure all 3 of u ( Hb, u &amp; princess) will be more united than ever!

Yah leave the cot issue to ur hb, afterall when bb come out..truly they dunno where they sleeping.. Dun stress urself out, the baby can feel it wan..

RuYun: Hi there! Welcome to this thread! Congrats on ur baby boy! Hmm ur bro ar.. abit too much lor..anywayz, need to balance the finances, i think if u work ar...nt only got more money think abt the accumulation of the CPF, makes a diff ...try to neg wif ur mum..afterall market rate is nt for family, rite? Jia you!

Baby sitter: My sil is helping me to look after my bb for weekdays both day and night. I will only bring bb back for weekend. Any suggestion how much should I pay my sil?

<font color="119911">momoko</font>, nvm. make it up to her this time lor and love her even more.
happy.gif

my mum got tonnes of tonic stuff at home, told me no need to buy. she love to stock up stuff one. lol.

momoko: still envy coz is u threaten ur mum. Mine is mum threaten me n she always wins with her tears.

raerae: thx. Ya , i wun stop working la. if i stay at home then the car duno how. everyday park downstair n pay instalment. i just use tat to reason with her. initially she din wanna do confinement for me , she say coz i marry OUT 1, no 1 do that. i tell her all my frenz do that lor. its aft the market rate then she agreed. anyway i tink nex time she take care of my bro baby no nid market rate n can babysit for free + she tiap on baby stuffs. i can bet abt it

Momoko,

thanks...
yeah, getting BH as a result...
oosh...
well, cos right from the start, my mum insist MIL is the best person, but she's so used to working outside. though recently she mentioned her work terminates during my ML, but I felt she is not ready to take care. So far, she works in factory..

momoko, ya lor, better "compensate" ur mum more this time round...

kimifin, i think thas the easiest way to find a nanny lor...if not ask ur neighbours whether they are keen to be nannies...

tanly, normally bb tha stays overnite at nanny's place...its abt 600/700 a mth lor...

Momoko, please take care. Rest and let your hubby settle the baby furniture.

Ystd, hubby n I managed to find a transfer maid. But since I'll be 1st time Employer, now got rules need to take online class, pay $30. Hopefully this maid works well n suits us. If so, what a huge relief.

agata, wow...ur hands and legs very fast...so fast found a transfer maid already...hopefully she's good and ur parents can train her up...

dreams, dun worry too much la...maybe after ur bb's born...ur mil see liao, might change her mind?!

Swanston/Sporty, I oso tink I muz treat her better this time ... moreover I juz emotional blackmail her again into buying a playpen so tt I can leave my girl with her if I go out or go overseas for work. keke. Me very mean hor.

Ru yun, my bestie's mum oso abit lidat one. Dun tink too much k. Y not consider ur IL's offer?? Juz dun let the dog into bb's room?? Coz I'm gonna bar my dogs frm bb room too.

teo - eh yeah my mum also quite biased towards my brothers give her $$ end up tiap my brothers expenses (elder == kid .. younger == leech) bleahz .. hmz but ur mum quite extreme ... ur bro's wife nt yet preg rite and u nt yet give birth she already aim ur bb stuffs bleahz ...

momoko: tats impossible leh. coz they too extreme le. n i quarrel with hubby many times becoz he let the dog sleep on our bed n i whole body itchy. he tell me dun say his dog. fyi , the dog seem to have a better life than many pple. dog so far 20 mths old, bought 4 prams le, $500, 2 x $200+ and current 1 $400. dog 1st bday got 1 gold necklace + pendent $750. i told my hubby we buy those gate put at the room door dun let door go in he just said NO

eh teo - sounds like my bro's wedding also ... my mum makeup and styling for my bro wedding night also i pay and i also end up giving a few cartons of red wine for my elder bro wedding and then when my wedding came my mum clothes , hair makeup all also i pay still and all that i gt frm my elder bro as gift is a taka diamond bracelet bleahz .. its nt that i wanna something of more value but then hor i mentioned b4 i dun wanna another dimaond item and i also mentioned i dun1 taka dimaond bleahz ... i dun mind sk or citigems but ... sianz ...

Taurus, she very pantang wan lor, but can't tell me any reason!I think she also don't know what the reason!sianz

Momoko, Aiyoh, why he died wan..Finally chang zai xin forgive him but he never know..sad sad sad!then tonight I will follow her to cry..sob sob sob

confinement lady almost charges 1.6-2k..your mama is good lor, never ji jiao and still bought a lot of 'pu' stuffs for you. My BIL gave my mum 1.5k ang pow when she did the confinement for her. I think I also will ask my hubby to follow
happy.gif

sponge
next time when u get on train, and u stand in front of the priority seat, just asked the person for the seat..
happy.gif
tat's wad i always do..
happy.gif
this week got this woman she super KL her face.. when i got on board she just pretended, so i purposely asked her very loudly for the seat.. she LL have to give up the seat to me.. wahahaha...
happy.gif

ayukie: my sis in law say 2 yrs ltr then she wanna pregnant coz pregnant will fat. haiz. my mum everything osos tink for her son 1. he din buy a single thing for my baby y shld i pass him ? i rather pass to my frenz.

i just called my gynea just now.. he said to monitor the colourless liquid and if there's any contractions.. if painful den have to go see him tml.. but if the colourless liquid gets more, have to go straight to admission..
sad.gif
now keeping fingers crossed and tell baby to be guai guai.. stay inside the womb for another 1 more mth!!
happy.gif

but i've been having BH for the past 1 hour!! so now try not to walk so much..

momoko, of cuz u must treat her better next time! she's ur mummy!!
happy.gif

ru yun, wow ur hb's dog very good life
happy.gif

saintbaby, aiyoo...u better monitor leh...

ayukie: last yr when i went US in May, i ask my mum choose a Coach bag, she chose le, i buy le she say can use to put ang bao for my bro wedding, this 10 oct MY BDAY!. tamade. u knw hor, last time when my bro ROM , me n my parents take bus n walk up the stupid slope in the drizzle coz he go pick his wife n MIL n BIL. this year when go talk abt the Ping Jing, he oso go pick them m lucky tis yr i got car , or shld i say suay , he ask me to go coz i need to send my parents there. anyway dun say wedding , ALL my mum's clothes i pay 1. haiz. i told her , now yr son wedding , get him to pay since he paying for his MIL's rental of clothes from bridal shop. she tell me kor kor no $. haizzz. then i got alot meh?

teo - hmz i think my mum nt as bad as urs tho ... but niece hor that time full mth my mum keeps on hinting me to buy gold for her (which i did and its a few mths ago) and for my nephew i bought a poh heng gold necklace and pendant for my full mth (thats b4 my wedding somemore) so this time i see what i will get frm my elder bro but im nt expecting much sianz .. cause my mum nw says gold price v expensive sian rite?
but i think my mum nt as extreme as urs tho .. i tried bribe her with $$ she also wun do confinement for me .. but in end i scream so much that she also didnt do my sis in law confinement a few mths ago as well haha ..

sporty, dont think i will ever agree even if my mil changes her mind... what if halfway she says the same thing again then i will go crazy

Back