(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

Think I'd better rest early as I'm taking my kids out for a movie tomorrow.

Goodnight to all!
happy.gif

Re: Compass point gathering

Yah.. WaiWai
We didn't take photos.
Anyway, this is the first time I join the gathering.
Really nice to meet all lovely mummies and cute babies.

Btw,
those who have Facebook, do add me ok?
[email protected]

*myfavechoco*

no idea can wash using washing machine but i juz throw mine in!! using normal washing cycle. still in one piece lor, haha..so think can la.

myfavechoco,
yes can machine wash, i have been doing so since 2007 and MIM sling is still working loh. have to release cloth from ring before washing.

angeline> actually i got no intention to trim it real short. at most trim to neaten it only. haha. but din even get to neaten it n bb arrive liao. anyway i dun care la. i still bathe thruout confinement. everything confinement cannot do, i will do =p

waiwai> y this bumper mat so big? wat is de dimensions wor?? got creases meh? cant c wor

jenn> i heard parklon once u open for long, shuld not have de creases liao leh. or maybe urs is lg la. but juz tat u bought long ago, so it's cheaper?

keke. ya lo. dat time when i was down with flu n fever, i purposely bf bb at every feed instead of giving him fbm. cos i wanted to pass de antibodies to him =p

enxuan> i guess every babies teething is diff. so cannot really compare. hubby fren was borned with one tooth. wonder how his mum bf him =p

kiki> ya. realise dey have lg prime too. but not as much designs at world of korea

sonnigt3> de story is so touching. makes us take time to appreciate our family even more. felt so guilty for hitting my boy on his leg when he was fussing in de afternoon. actually everytime he fusses, i gets pretty annoyed n scold him.

i cant send de story to my hubby. he seems more patient than me in looking after bb. everytime i cant handle bb, he will come to help. like today he was working from hm. i was in bedroom with bb, he was in de study room, bb was fussing n i was scolding him n hit him, hubby came over carry bb, pacified him n put him in bed. bb was juz fussin cos he cant fall asleep when he very tired. n everytime we go out shopping, he's de one carrying bb, hugging n kissing him. maybe now tat my wrist hurts, i get really agitated whenever bb fuses.

rach> lol. someone even told me coconut oil =p

momoteh> ya. i guess cos de new parklon ones come in carton box instead of de carrier bag now. so not much creases liaos

bbq98> can i pm u a few designs n check de price? if i pm u but dun buy how huh?

gina> my boy oso olways make dat expression. mouth small small, eyes big big.

Hi mummies,

Seems fun w all the outings. Hope one day i can also join you all when i have the courage to bring bb out alone.

My bb seems to "stop breathing" when he the fan/wind is blowing him directly in the face. So funny. Do you all experience this?

Those who have facebook can add me? [email protected]

*sandwich*

the ring can be release fr the cloth?? i juz throw everything in! Gosh, im nt only hopeless in using the sling, don't understand it oso!

*chase*

added!

sonnig,
not to worry too much, should be ok... PD will most likely give u the paracetamol, so in case fever u can give it your bb. my gal developed slight fever after the jab, but thankfully it went down after a couple of hrs.

michelle,
yep...world of korea like got more designs. are the prices the same for both seller? i didn't really compare.

girly,
the rings can't be detached from the cloth. what i mean is that you must release the cloth from the tying side before you wash. hmm, hope you get the idea. i don't know how to explain in better terms.

jiahui and chase,
i requested to add the both of you already. i am j*** l** on FB

Hey all, regarding the LG mat, I do not have lobang. This is unlike what Rach has been helping us with. I am getting 3, so am asking Michelle if she wants to add her order onto mine so that I can negotiate for a better price for all of us. If you ladies are keen, pls check out World of Korea or Small small world BP link for the details and pricing and then let me know which one you would like to get. Of course, with more orders, we have a stronger bargaining power. This is getting "bigger" so good for us. However, pls do not give me a few for me to check prices as the discounts, if any, will be given based on CONFIRMED interest. Of course, after the discount, if any, is finalised, you can decide if you wish to go ahead with the purchase. Hope you understand and that this post is not offending to anyone. Thanks.

For those who has requested for the links, I will send you PMs.

<blink><font size="+2"><font color="#6600ff">Happy Birthday Ling!!!</font></font></blink>

<blink><font size="+1"><font color="#6600ff">May Your Supply Flood Your Freezer!</font></font></blink>

kiki> world of korea slightly more costly cos small small world having promo now.

but than again, small small world not as many designs as world of korea in terms of lg prime mats

bbq98> ops. i m asking for 2 design prices. paiseh. din c dis post earlier. if not possible, den juz ask for the non-pooh design
happy.gif

happy birthday Ling~

Pam,

my hair started dropping (should be due to hormone changes).. thinking of rebonding but wonder will it cause more hair to be dropped?

<font color="dc143c">bbq</font>
wah..so many people getting playmat....
1) i got no space in my house to put it at all..
2) no money liaoz...

else i would really really wanna get one.... sigh...

haha..yummie tummie not here yet!!!
coz yummie takes super long to revert loh...

<font color="dc143c">sonnig</font>
my girl has taken only the 1st jap at Hospital and have not taken the 2nd dose too..
will be taking on her 3rd month..
happy.gif

<font color="dc143c">prinzess</font>
i saw next year design..or rather..the latest..some olive green color thing.. dun like. i hate green!
dun think and dun find out la.. u are not gonna buy another one, rite?
happy.gif

<font color="dc143c">sonnig</font>
haha.. thats why till date i have not really gotten angry with my girl.. probably once in the middle of the nite when she still refused to sleep..
and i'm dead tired... almost wanted to throw her on the bed..
and i've learnt to be immune to her cries..
she'll cry and wail..and if i can, i attend to her, else.. i take my own sweet time...
haha.. if i gan cheong whenever she cry, i'll have lost my temper long ago....

<font color="dc143c">myfavchoco</font>
can throw inside washing machine..
just put into a washing bag before u do that..
i put into one bag..and put the bag into another one..
double layer!! hehe.. :p

<font color="dc143c">Ling</font>
happy Birthday!!
happy.gif
May your supply continue to be ever increasing and maintained!!
happy.gif

<font color="dc143c">bbq</font>
hahaha..whatever i can get.. u can get too..
but supplier says too troublesome to get from korea...
so she dun wan to do it... :p

but i dun have to be interested to get lobangs...
hahaha.. i'm not buying sleepy wrap anymore..
but i'm still helping to collate..so everyone can save.. but if i still cant get 10 by this week.. i'll ask the interested mummies to buy their own liaoz...
else the price they quote for 5 pcs not worth it at all...:p

i really tempted to buy...
but i'm staying in my parents 3 room flat...
and the 3 of us already in this over crowded dusty room...
cant find even 1m x 1m walking space.. how to get a 2m big play mat???? wahhaha....

haha. good nite all gals. juz finish my 2nd pump for tonite. supply is dropping drastically, shuld be becos i haven beene eating my fenugreek actively. (ops. i still owe steph money =x)

going to sleep soon. bb gonna keep me bz at nite again, cos he's been sleeping since 4pm. no matter how i try to disturb him, he refuse to go out. not evening bringing him out shopping works. bad nite for me tonite
sad.gif

<font color="9264ff00"> Ling</font> - Happy Birthday!!! May your supply maintain and BB guai guai.
happy.gif

<font color="9264ff00"> My "new" Hubby </font> - Somehow after the Hoohaa that day, Hubby really wake up and is a changed hubby... Although he still shouted at our boy just now, he now has "auto gear" see me BF will help me stack 2 cushions to put under my arm... talked to him just now and he too say he's a changed hubby now.. from now onwards, he'll put in a lot more effort... so sweet now...

I see a lot of light now... lol... hope 3 months later, I am still praising him for this.. lol

Here's a "Quan Jia Fu" we took before the quarrel:
3291793.jpg

Daddy with the kids
3291794.jpg

Really thanks all Mummies and Daddy that supported me during this down time
happy.gif

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff"><font size="+1"><blink>LING,</blink></font></font></font>
<center>
3291798.gif
</center>

There is a <font color="119911">baby flea market</font> coming up. Anyone interested in sharing a stall? Else we can also share rental, pass your barang to me and I’ll help to sell. Details below. Let me know asap ok, so I can book a space.

This is a targetted flea market, that is catered only for maternity and kids' related items. You can sell both new and preloved items...basically anything that would appeal to mums and dads as that would be our target audience!

The flea will be held on 10th Jan '2010 (Sunday) at Haji Lane...before CNY so expect parents to be shopping for new clothes, as well as clearing their houses. There will, of course, be the prerequisite bargain hunters looking to expand their childrens' toy collections!

Stall fee: $50 includes a 3' by 3' table, 2 chairs and sufficient space for a clothes rack.

Happy Birthday Ling!

Anyone up pumping? My baby slept from 10.30 till now and has yet to wake up for her feed. Usually she will wake up at 2 to 3am and 6 am. Have not cleared the milk for 6 hours, it hurts like hell now. Not going to pump out everything just in case she wakes up.

She must be very very tired after yesterday's outing with the rest of the mummies and their babies. She was so busy looking around at the others yesterday that she only started to sleep while I was on my way home. It was really nice meeting all the mummies and know that I am not the only one facing the problems with baby and at least I know she is normal. Hahha

<font color="ff3399">tilsa</font>
Me here. Not pumping, but am doing work instead. Maybe I should pump again before K wakes up for his next feed...

<font color="ff3399"><font size="+1">HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LING!!</font></font>
What kind of lousy friend am I, never even realise it's your birthday... Really is 忙昏了头.
sad.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LING!!

sonnig
wat a touching story, like the rest here i also shed tears readg it. at times i wonder wat will happen to my kids if something happen to me n i gotta leave early.

steph
oh wat a blessed family pic! u hv good looking n healthy kids!all so meaty n chubby! congrats n cheers to a "new" hubby!

Re:Compasspoint Gathering
Really so sorry that I was so late.. Wished I could've been there earlier. I was actually on my way there but my girl puked all over me n herself n it was alot so no choice,had 2 go home to change n by e time we got home, #1 started getting cranky n sleepy that meant that 2 go out I would need 2 put him in his stroller n Mikayla was also in her stroller (cos I dun have a carrier 4 her) but I didnt have 2pairs of hands! So I had 2 SOS my sis to accompany me. Thank goodness she lives nearby..

Angel,
Hope I didn't scare u.hehe! Recognised ur sleepy wrap ;)

Rach n Steph,
It was nice talking to u!

Re:playmat
Mine's parklon. E creases caused due to packing disappeared in a few days. N if i fold it to put it aside for awhile n open it again,e creases dissapear within the day..

ling,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

rach,
how? ytd, did u help to check if swensens will allow some of us not to have buffet if we sit at same table?
happy.gif

steph,
your Quan Jia Fu is very heartwarming.
happy.gif
slowly lah, with gentle reminders your hb will change for the better. sometimes my hb also takes me for granted.

itsy,
i'm keen to go look look see see at the flea mkt. hehe.. i don't think i've got that many bb's preloved stuff to sell yet, if not i wld join u.
happy.gif
is it a confirm event? from what time to what time?

Happy Birthday Ling!

Steph,
I think if u saw my boy yesterday, u would have been seeing a duplicate of your no.3! hahah!!

happy birthday ling!!

haiz, me also looking forward to my yummie tummies... hope i have a chance to wear them before returning to work...

Great to wake up to a cheery forum.

Hope everyone is doing well. It's really great to have our kids meet up often. Do hope they'll make frens one day.

Cheers!

<font color="dc143c">itsy</font>
wah..Mmmm.... not bad idea.. can bring our barang barang and sell leh.. wahhhh... i'm interested leh. :p

<font color="dc143c">kiki</font>
OH!!!!!!!!!!! slipped my mind... i call them now....
okie! Called! Done...
CAN!! But please note there's no sharing.. even if u share just a little bit, they'll charge... hahaha..
So... we can still go ahead with the ICB..those who dun wan to eat ice cream, feel free to eat anything else!
happy.gif

<font color="dc143c">Gerald</font>
at the rate we are meeting up, they'll definitely be frens in time to come...
provided we meet at regular intervals for yearssss to come..
happy.gif

<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Orchard ION Outing @ Swensens</font></font>
<font color="0000ff">8 Decemeber, Tuesday, 2pm</font>

1. Rach
2. Waiwai
3. Angeline
4. Angel &amp; Gerald
6. stephie1735 (may leave BB at home with mum and bring #1 out for ice cream treat.. heheh
7. Blessed (tentative.)
8. kiki
9. mamato6js
10. prinzess

Please add ur name to the list if u can make it!
happy.gif

<font color="dc143c">leg warmers</font>

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3288141.html?1258906383

Anyone interested to get?? more than 10 pairs she giving further discount...
we collate together see how much she can give..
happy.gif

Its quiet coz stupid forum was down..it was only just up. i've been waiting to post!! hehehe..

Back