(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

Add me too! My full Nick @gmail.com with the brainz.

Hehe, dun like to type my email in full in forum coz there are pp who harvest email addresses from these for spamming and spreading virus.

Hi ladies,

Long time din come in. Just changed a new job.

Jul,

Congrats! Add me too!
happy.gif
[email protected]. So the MS symptoms is really MS?! haha!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! Wow word gets out real fast haha.

Dolce -- no lah. I was just sick last mth. Only baked my bun this mth haha

Blog -- add u all after i get back to office. Was on half day in the am to bring sam for his jab

oh ya mashy... hehehehee.. u reminded of the 'raping' part... hoho~ ya.. JUL.. tell us.. did u really rape him? u 'jek tioh' your thigh?? bahahahahhaha~

RE: LUNCH 12nn 30 Apr @ SUNTEC
1) sharon
2) fatBobo
3) kiki
4)
5)

Ok, I invited everyone to my blog liao - hope I din miss out anyone

No No No!!!! I didn't rape Hubs! My thigh did not 'jek tioh'. Aiyoh..

And nope, I still wasn't preggie last mth. I really was very sick haha.

random: so melted~

called hm juz nw.. n before my mum or myself said anything... Keona called me "mummy"..said "gaigai".. n some 'gubbish'.....then a loud "bye"..n heard a 'kiss'.. haiyo.. so melted..

then.. aft Mattea came out of shower.. she called me "mama"..followed by "bye" n a 'kiss' too... tho short.. but soooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet....

i noe some of u prolly already hearing all these so much daily... but i duno.. my girls owas 'act cool'..dun wana talk to me over phone.. but today so auto.... heeeee~ muz really bring them out this evng!!

janice

From my counting, shd be end Nov, right after my bday. I hope this one's not like Sam, impatient to come out! I dun wanna spend my bday in confinement!

bobo

No lah, where got sian. I'm just envious coz Sam doesn't speak to me on the phone, or call me Mummy that often. In fact, he just called me Jeh jeh this am & Papa just now. Faint!

Bobo
I wld like to join too but can change to Thursday 1.30? Will it b too late for u all? I can only meet this time cos dats when ovann's lesson ends. Have been wanting to meet up with Mich and u suntec-ers but din arrange. If cannot den u all go ahead, I see if can meet Mich instead
happy.gif

Bobo
I wld like to join too but can change to Thursday 1.30? Will it b too late for u all? I can only meet this time cos dats when ovann's lesson ends. Have been wanting to meet up with Mich and u suntec-ers but din arrange. If cannot den u all go ahead, I see if can meet Mich instead
happy.gif

janice

Oh your bday's in Aug? Sam was born just after Hub's bday. I really hope mine will cooperate & guaiguai stay inside haha

Lunch

Aiyah I wish I could join but I have company thing 2moro. And I'm on half day leave on Thu till 2pm only. Sad...

Jul: Congrats to you!! u r in time for a bunny rabbit baby.

Zen: me too..just changed job, now at bouna vista area. anyone working ard here ? can meet for lunch.

kiki: when r u arranging another spree? i got things to buy..heh-heh

yen
spree!!! I've never stopped buying things leh! haha!!!

This time my hb is helping my sis bring back tons of stationary... she stocking up for her students as gifts and children day's present (yes... so KS!)

Just tell me when/what you want to buy lah... if more people r interested then I organised.
happy.gif

This month too rush already, cos my hb coming back on Friday. Next month lah....

kiki, i'm also interested to buy some more stuffs for no.2

seems like its gonna be a ger~ but can only confirm this friday~

shit the stupid increment not enof to cover my shopping!

i think i abit crazy... even my colleagues say so... by having no.2 i kept feeling i "dui bu qi" my no.1 cos all attn gone...

and for no.2 i can't stop have the fear of bb not moving.. or cord problems... i think i'm overparanoid...

Yen

Thanks, LNTC leh
happy.gif

Janice

I feel exactly the same way as you leh. Abt dui bu qi Sam. But my fear now is mroe of what if no heart beat or empty sac.

janice + jul >>> *SLAP SLAP SLAP*
dun anyhow tink so much la can. haiyo.

i oso wana try for a 3rd.. hehe.. but i'll wait till aft jul den start project. cos i wan dragon.. but if within next few mths.. either dec-feb..cld b bunny still... or during or juz aft CNY..CL will be be expensive. hehehe.

kiki: ya ya..next mth, no hurry :D we also need time to scroll the taobao websites and narrow down the shopping list..heehee.
Thanks in advance!
everytime we hv to trouble u (or rather trouble your hb to bring back the stuff).

jul: LNTC means wat..."somethg somethg to conceive"? :p

celine, sharon

Thanks
happy.gif

bobo

Wah, slap preggie woman. Wanna DIE ah??? Hahaha just kidding!

Er.. "wait till after jul den start project" sounds like u wanna wait for me to pop then start haha. Ok I boliao

fatbobo : *hi-5* , me too...planning to try for dragon baby, hopefully can quickly settle house reno issue 1st, then can have my 'MIL-free' confinement at new hse.

bahahaha~ ya.. cant slap preggy women.... wait the bb dun like me (who cares abt the mummy)... bleahx~ tsk tsk tsk.

lalala~ aft jul.... ya ya.... lalala~

yen:: wah... the 'MIL-free' confinement sounds cool huh... n most welcoming part.. heeee~

Oh yeah, speaking of confinement.. I better start looking for confinement lady hor?

This time round, I wanna do confinement at my own house with CL. Dun wanna stay at MIL's without help liao.

Anyone got recommendations for CL?

Mashy, why bored? many things to do right? housework, cooking, hv time jz surf net & post here. Or go facial or hair cut...wat time u fetch C& H home from CC usually? Mayb u can fetch them home early like 5pm?

jul: yes, better book a CL fast..I wun recommend my CL , becoz she's not very pro-bfing. She prefer formula milk. and my CL keep chatting wif my MIL on taiwan drama shows at 4.30pm, buay tahan, both of them sit down and discuss the show lor.

kiki: your MIL is very ON...come to think of it, u alerted me, maybe my MIL will really follow me to Punggol to do 1mth confinement there...shit, i better think of alternatives.

kiki, yen

At least it's your own house & they HAVE to go home sooner or later. Whereas if u're at THEIR house, it's a totally different ball game.

Confinement Lady

Anyone else got confinement lady to recommend? Must be pro-BF, not too old (coz they'll have weird ideas & are prob pro-FM) & HYGIENIC!

Jul/Janice: Dont think so much! I think as the kid grows, they will be happy that they actually have siblings to grow with them... Its a blessing...
happy.gif

Jul: You want to try mine? I think she is quite ok... but then i have maid then so i dont if she is good with the housework. She seems very good with children cos she also help to play with my #1 when #2 is sleeping or etc.

Her name is JInjie: 8385 8374

Back