(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

Starting work......
Hi mummies! It's been a week since I returned to work. Was so busy that I don't even have time to log on so trying to catch up on the postings now, but the thread is moving so fast that I gave up reading.
I realised it is really not easy to sustain bfeeding once work started! I really admired those mummies who persevere! *pei fu* Luckily my boy reaching 6 mths soon and I won't feel too guilty if I can at least sustain till he turns 6mo... *praying hard*

Surprisingly, I did not have separation anxiety. Guess it's coz I was too busy at work to think about my baby. But I did get sad last Wed when I saw him chuckling happily to my in-laws and not to me.
sad.gif
Guess it's something that I have to learn to accept as a FTWM...

Rotavirus vaccination
Btw, I rmb my paed saying that rotavirus need to be taken before my bb turns 6 mo, but I forgot issit just the 1st dose or both doses must be completed b4 6mo.... Any mummies know? My boy has already taken his first dose, but the 2nd dose is due just before CNY which I am very reluctant to take coz worried he might have fever over CNY period (taking last 6-in-1 together). Wondering if I can take after that... should be ok, right?

tzen
hello, mine also just took 1st jab and today suppose to go for second but i have to wrk so we delay 1 week, which he will be 6mth by then, chked with PD, she say 'can delay can not be early' so i suppose if 1-2 week delay is ok ba.

tzen
some will say a bit delay is okay but my PD's nurse also told me must finish 2nd dose before he turns 6 months old.

Anyway you do not have to worry about your baby having fever because rotavirus one won't cause any fever at all, my boy's body didnt even turn a bit hot after the 2 doses, not like 5-in-1 jab, even no fever i can feel his body turn hot 1-2 hours after the jab de...

Weishy, not those wang wang tat we adult eat la..i thk the bb one also from wang wang..well i will chk when i go NTUC/Shop & Save.

Ioroios,

Your happy bellies & puffs is here..piggy helped u collected as well..so u do contact her to pick up one day, ok!

CNY baby wear
just to share, i was outside earlier on and saw alot of CNY baby clothes, found very similar ones like what cuteeland is selling, but the price is very diff, those i got for 18 from cuteeland outside charge around 22-25 after discount and still the quality and design are not as nice, so i think online really can get better deals..

FM sample from Dumex
just got mine yesterday and it is in a very cute small tin, for those of you who have requested but have not received it yet, just be a bit patient with them, it took them 2 weeks to deliver it to me, but i love their service, i didn't pick up the call so they even sms me to tell me when are they coming down and ask me to reply to confirm.

hello ladies

wanted to go shopping but was simply too tired after the funeral *yawn* had a nice 2.5h nap n am now.. yes, pumping again muahaha

bundaberg

i ordered 2 cartons of root beer n they can deliver 2moro. fast hor?

weishy, where do u attend yoga session? Raffles Place area? i tot of signing up one near my workplace.

Joycec, Hv collected your happy Bellies cereal & puff from Peg, oso hv PM u my mobile number, i will be home tmr afternoon after 2.30pm leh. juz sms me if u want to come n collect fm me tmr afternoon.

joyful,wow bb Denson can sit upright without support, cute & chubby bb even hands hv the michellin tyre oso.

Regg-bb swim la not u just be inside to hold Reagan loooo

Eunice-oki anything nice to eat there?

April-then wanna meet us for lunch?
I go to pure yoga at chevron house n taka.dunno how much monthly now.if u need 1 week trial lessons let me know la.anyways free ma ehhehehrh.alot of office ppl go during lunch time le.

Piggytoh-but so farrrrrr away le

Joyful-ya very michEllin le heheheh .

Donkeymami-orhhh hv ma??? Tot all hv coating .pigeon ones is for bbs maybe try that first?

weishy
wah you go yoga also huh.. i got membership with true yoga but since preggy till now never go leh, so sad, no time for it.. haiz, think got to wait till Renzo is bigger ba then i can go back again..

yup suspended till after my confinement only, now dunno still can suspend or not, yah lor a bit wasted, but last time i can go for 3 times a week and everytime go 2-3 classes, so more worth it, now even if i can go back at most once a week for 2 classes i think.. haiz..

joyful
Denson likes that toy in front of him? i was thinking of getting that also leh but dunno how good it is..

hehee when my boy was 65cm he was already 8.5kg, and guess what, that was when he's 4 months old, hahaha, now think 71cm 9.3kg already at 5.5 months so got to weigh him when he go for his next jab..

Kiki,
yucks... remind me of those grand parent when they feed baby porriage they put it in their mouth first den feed .... omg...

Donnkeymami,
u talkin abt the wang wANG xiao man tou???

felicia,

recently he is amused by sound.. just hav to mimic some animals sounds and he will kip luffing.. this toy was one of his xmas pressie.. got rattle sound, simple but i tink 1yr old use only bah..

wow.. 8.1 oredi a challenge to mi.. 9.3!! we going taiwan in 1.5mth time.. hopefully he wun gain too much by then oso..

weishy - that area will be packed during lunch hr. why not i pick u then we go suntec or marina to eat. what do u think?

april - wanna join us?

Kiki-really OMG!!!!!! Why ?????if me face sure super black n F them already.

Ur hubby saw?

Eunice-sure anywhere is fine with me.

Baby ja: just went 313 - uniqlo . The boxers no longer 2 for 9.90. Now back to 14.90 per piece. Wasted, I shd have bot 2more during the sale earlier on.

Donkeymami: Nice meeting u in person. Sorry I came late. Hope I din disrupt your Sat plans.

I let my boy try the apple puff, even though the packaging instructions say meant for babies who know how to crawl. I break into 3 pieces and feed him a small piece. First time he spit it out . Second try, he chew on it. Very interesting .

Joyful
haha me used to his weight already.. think his bone structure is still average, if big bones will be heavier for sure i think..

wah you are bringing Denson to tw also? that's cool! hubby is not very supportive about bringing baby overseas although i am planning for a trip to phuket, guess got to wait till Renzo is at least 1 year old..

kiki
gosh how can he do that sia? in fact last time when i was a baby my father also feed me that way once in a while, but now he never do that to his grandchildren de..

Daph, thanks for sharing..i will check it out one day
happy.gif

weishy & piggy the rice cracker i thk is the one tat selling in supermarket & it's under "want want" holding haha...
here is the pic..i go google & came out this :p

3579494.jpg

joyful, ur boy looks chubby but his weight still not vy heavy le..my gal alr 8.8kg @ 5.5mths & 69cm tall.

felicia, ur boy doesn't look tat heavy le..think becos he's tall la..

weishy
my hb went back to shanghai already. :Z

worst! My fil told me he went to see dr today as he is hving sorethroat!
Wah lau! Sick still spit out for bb to eat! Stupid man!

My face abit black, but i told him that bb cannot eat cold apple. For my bb, think i should scold him if i see him do it again.

Last time he also spit out food to feed my dog and i already very pissed. So dont bring my dog when i go visit.

So angry until i can't sleep now.

donkeymami
yup personally i also think he doesnt really look THAT fat lah, he is not really very tall also, think Reira's baby should be taller and not this heavy lor.. so my hubby always say his bone is heavy maybe, but no matter how still a very big and chubby boy sia.. haha..

kiki
understand your feeling, so poor thing, if i were you guess i will tell him off immediately, but first time i will talk nicely, if 2nd time then i sure flare up de.. I have good temper but if it is for my boy i am sure i can be very evil de lor..

felicia,

is actually my hubby's idea to bring him along.. we book the tix 1 yr ago when jetstar had the lunchtime promo.. $170 per person return tix to TW..

going w my bunch of friends.. they gonna take turn help mi carry.. haven decide if i shld bring the pram along..

Donkeymami,

his weight has been slowing down ler.. he used to be even chubbier than this.. lost the fats when he was coughing and refused some feedings few weeks ago..

kiki, wat to do..say them they sure not happy..sigh!!!
mayb u tell ur hubby let ur hubby tell them instead..cos daughter in-law is still "wai ren" later say him he unhappy..but i thk man not so xiaoqi..

kikilala, this is horrible. Shaking my head when reading about ur fil. Can baby eat apple like this? I thought must smash the apple? Dont tell me ur fil chew it and spit out? Geessssssssssssssss

donkeymami, but the fil has sore throat!! He should know it's bad for the baby. I trained my hb's family to use service spoons at all time n I also trained them about hygiene. Glad very glad I make my point when I first move in n stay with my inlaws. They r so used to my standard now. So if I see such unhygienic act, I think I will yell n tell whoever off, I dont care who.

Kikk-can imagine ur 火 haiz........... Mouth alot of germs le...... Poor thing .

Wat to do sure can't sleep till u tell him off I think.

donkeymami,
Thx thx, i login lesser nowadays...

Piggytoh,
will send u a PM on my contacts.. thanxk!

i hope my fil dun do that behind our backs.. think they only feed him some stuff now n then when we are not ard...

next week bring boy for last dose of 6in1 liao... can get to know his wt again.. so excited..

my hb not there today, i almost want to tell my fil off but shallow my words back... Later they think i bully him when my hb not around.

Come to think of it, i dont think my hb will dare to eat if his dad spit out for him lor, so how can they expect bb to eat it.
Maybe i should spit out and see they dare to eat or not!!!

Felicia --> i also from true yoga. maybe next time we can go together. Same same after give birth to zelia, i have not step in to true yoga till now.

kiki--> that is very gross. i sure tell my fil off if i see it.

donkeymami,
Thx thx, i login lesser nowadays...

Piggytoh,
will send u a PM on my contacts.. thanxk!

i hope my fil dun do that behind our backs.. think they only feed him some stuff now n then when we are not ard...

next week bring boy for last dose of 6in1 liao... can get to know his wt again.. so excited..

haiz... i can only keep my fingers crossed that my boy will not get sorethroat.
Btw, how we know if bb has sorethroat? They will only cry and not drink / eat right?

CRAP!!!!!

Back