(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

mashy, does your safra membership allow u to entry to all SAFRA? Which one do u normally go to? U remember how much is it?

Gin, nice blogshop! Er, I'm not the one who is a programmer, that is another michelle.

btw how many hours should a baby at this age sleep? Mine bb Kaelyn like Zzz all the time.
and everytime I pray her day sleep won't interfere with her nite sleep

cloudme
teething can cause fever. pple say the first tooth either the lower gum or upper gum. Anyway, i think you did the right thing, no harm putting teething gel since it helps.

ginoh
wah.. checked out your e-shop. so unique the things you sell, such a good purchaser i must say. I'm also interested in your sprout chart

reira, its good that he can nap so long.. mine max 1.5 hrs he'll wake up.. although at birth we on the radio every time he slps.. till now the slightest noise he'll wake up..

Mashy-tats the whole purpose ma "king of the road" hiak hiak hiak

Reira-ya I like e changi safra nice pool too
too bad my hubby nt from sin le if nt sure go make use
there's the Mt faber one nearby ma

jurong pt one is good too!!!!

Ya need to pay per entry but cheaper.

Kiki -saw WTS someone selling red/black for $1100 le

tats my dream stroller too but not practical for me hehehe

now I just use the day tripper Liao 2 to handle ermmmm need to travel lighter

Gin-ya ya I wan 2 as well le.

Ladies-wanna meet up for a swim soon?before I go work ??

talkin abt safra their non member rate is sooo ex lor.. parkin also ex.. but i tink swimmin member also mus pay but cheaper only if not wrong... even gym etc mus pay 1..

The SAFRA country club at Changi?
the kids pool is quite fun, lots of things to play with...

Weishy
yah.. that seller will let go at lower than $1100, but I can't make enough justification to get a 2nd expensive stroller. :p

Janice,

Just realise you have ordered swimsuit from BP as well? Me too and I think we have ordered the similar design...haahaaa....

mashy,
icic cos tt time when i go mus chose member or non member so i thot member gotta pay but gym definitely gotta pay but the parkin turn me off liao not even town area n yet so ex..

dolce.. is it.. i think i need a new swim suit to acc my noti boy to swim.. if u wan i can collect for u at harbourfront den i pass to u when i go over my mum's place.. she stys in SK...

weishy, yes let's organise a swimming date? See whether anyone have condo pool?

U start work in Feb or March?

mashy, Yishun SAFRA is the pool nice? Is C learning swimming? Am checking out swim classes for S... not too bad leh $50-60 per month.

Janice,

Me too! Need swimwear to bring Nat for swimming.
Im opting for normal postage since its foc.
Thanks for the offer
happy.gif

Mich-yishun safra also not bad weekdays very quite.

$50/60 for swim lessons is cheap le how many lessons?too bad I hv to start work no proper schedule Liao
sad.gif
. Even enrichment classes also diff to go
sad.gif

any pool is fine for me la
happy.gif

Weishy
yalor... I can only drool at other's bugaboo
I went to get the hinge cover for maclaren already... aiyo, so ugly!

I'm dragging to start my business trips... if not can chiong shopping already. kekeke!

weishy, its group lessons, one month $50-60... but cos she's already nearly 5 yrs old. I asked about signing up the 2 yr old, its $160!! Cos they are very young, need alot of attention.

U still in maldives? When u come back, then we discuss swim gathering somemore.

Mich
The hinge covers are available now. baby hypermart called me in Dec last year.
Better call them to check, they got a long list leh... they are suppose to contact everyone though

Kiki/mich-ohhh mich can for me?I hv 2 maclaren le but so far no problems le.

Kiki- me already miss e 2 of them since day 1,though here
sad.gif

mich-ya going back tml looo.oki u set a date la
happy.gif

ya ur girls are much bigger Liao so easy to handle

Weishy / Mich
actually the hinge covers are quite crap and ugly! but since I already go all the way to collect le, so just leave it lor...
The person ask me to bring my stroller down to fix it. not sure if can collect for others or not... but its quite easy to fix it on lah...

Pris-it's the same price right?I dunno le cos frien brought us there.me got no membership ma

pegsfur-the swimsuits are nice le.liked e black n white one heheh not ex also

Kiki-oic hummm then dun think I wanna make my trip down cos very far n not convenient too.

U know mothercare distributes???

Cos e last time I put my contacts with them Liao till now....never call also

weishy,

Ya lor ... i browsing the pics now, dunno which to choose cos got quite a few designs i like
happy.gif
But i wonder if they come with padding huh ....?

Pegsfur-post n ask maybe but got paddin better if nt looks ugly with 2 raisins protruding heheheh

pris-ohhhh i dunno le tot all the same heheheh

Weishy, yea, it is a different one, this one need to buy membership for a couple of thousands and pay monthly subscription. In this country club, one can play golf.

april
ya.. did post there b4 coz saw alot of good comment from others..
oh.. i chose Dr JJ Chee as she's recommend from my previous gynae and she's from the high risk section..

start using the Braun handheld blender today to make apple puree for my boy.. the blender comes with a measuring cup so can put the apple in there to blend..

my boy likes the apple puree.. i made half a apple and he almost finish all.. so happy.. so tempted to try others for him..

baby_ja
sorry I think this has been discussed but may I know where you get the blender from and how much is it?

I have a normal blender at home and have not used it before, i am just wondering if it is worth getting this handheld one..

thank you.

Back