(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

piggytoh> i stay near donkeymami, somewhere near bukit batok mrt. if my boy likes it, i dun mind buying more next time, cos like u say, once they starts snacking, it finishes very fast =p

ioroios,
oh no prob la if i remember correctly we stay in the same street rite? keke..
we will pay donkeymami. so will wait for her to advice..

jialat! I accidently deleted some photos from the memory card. anyone know if I can recover it huh? I think my hb will stream at me soon!

Hi, I am interested to join in bukit batok collection too. Just added my orders below ( 1 per item to try out 1st..heehee)

copying from previous posting:
donkeymami - HB (2xBR, 1xOM) HP ( 1xApple, 1xBanana)
michelle - HB (1 BR, 1 OM), HP (1xApple, 1xBanana)

Piggytoh - HB x (2xOM , 1xBR) , HP (3x Apple, 3x Banana)
zen - HB X (1xBR, 1XOM), HP (1XApple, 1X Banana)
ioroios - HB X (1xBR, 1XOM), HP (1XApple, 1XBanana)
yen2008- HB (1 BR, 1 OM), HP (1xApple, 1xBanana)

Total: HB x 13, HP x 15

Do let me know when to pay $
happy.gif

Thanks!

hi ladies, after hearing abt the happy bellies cereal n puff that u ladies were ordering, i went to babiesrus n bought 2 cereal n 2 puff cos buy above 10usd got 2usd off..so 1 tin only 2usd+..anyway for the puff, its stated on the bottle that its for babies that can sit up n able to chew with their gums..which means might b a few more months..expiry dates that i saw were in 2011...not sure abt those that r sold in sg..

Anyway my gal still not interested in solid...but this mummy here alrey started buying this n buying that,hoping she will like one of it...

hi..

popping by...

breastfeeding
seems like alot of working mums here is stopping breastfeeding soon... very tempted as well.. supply have dipped since dec's biz trips n festive seasons... now quantity is just nice to meet daily demand..mich i understand how u feel abt stopping .. part of me wanna stop.. another part of me wanna hang onz.. see how it goes..how long did did u breastfeed for #1 and #2?

starting on semi solids.
wow.. u girls starting early.. i am only planning to start after she is officially 6mths..

regg..
i wanna hair clips ~!~!~!~!~!~ but i seriously dunno how to clip onz..

pic of my 5mths plus girl
3475463.jpg

opps,i meant happy baby...btw, hav all the babies started on solid? Anyone who have not done so? How to get my gal to b interested in solid?

Cherrios,
i have not start also jus buy n keep first cos my bb turnin 6mth in 3wk time:p wow so cheap leh the puff u buy...

hi hi

for free delivery, pls send me orders from 1 nick if you guys are consolidating orders. one payment also to avoid confusion ok? thank you!

smurfy, our gals have the same bday!! Haha...u can buy nice clips for ur gal to use, mine cant,no hair to clip! Lol...

Piggy,actually the cereal n puff are only 20cents difference here eh...haha..but i think cereal is heavier so shipping to sg cost more?

cherrios
oh issit? yah yah now i can vaguely recall me posting frm the hospital.. while the girls saying that u r in delivery..

how's heavy is ur girl now? mine ard 7.9kg? u oso starting semi solids when she touches the golden 6mths mark ar?

go go post ur girl's photo as well..

joey/piggy..
yah.. she has lots of hair.. shaved once when she is one mth old... thankfully her's totally straight.. unlike mine got natural curls.. can save on rebonding in future.

kikilala

can, no prob. will order for u. u're ok to collect from my place, coz i wun be joining for the vivo outing?

zen, when your #1 is older, things become more manageable and you see them sooo cute, u will somehow feel like having #2 ;)

smurfy, #1's time only partial bf for 3 months, for #2 was tbf for 8 months, then I started to work full time, so stopped completely.

wreen, so the AMK collection can we still get $7.70 price if we all collect from ur place separately?

kikilala,
is it ok for us to collect from ur place if the delivery is to ur place?

Cereals - EAST

peg (1 BR)
kikilala (1 BR n 1 Oats)
cloudme (1 BR n 1 Oats)
janice (1 BR n 1 Oats)

puffs -
cloudme (2 x apple n 1 x green)
janice (1 x apple n 1 x banana)

total :
cereals - 7
puffs - 5

anyone wanna join the east for order?

i can self-collect at AMK.
if any mummies wanna meet at vivo or town for lunch and wanna get the cereal i can help tongpang..

dolliepollie - HB (1BR, 1OM)

Do let me know when to pay $ :)
Thanks!

incase i dun come in please sms or call me at 92325781.

angle wipe:
im getting 6bundle. any yishun mummies wanna share? or those who wanna meet for lunch at town or vivo wanna share?

Actually for angel wipes, its selling @ $1.90/80s pack and $0.90/30s pack at CK.
So those who are staying near CK can just get there instead of stocking up and the discount is not that much.....
Just a suggestion bec thats what Im doing
happy.gif

nicole
for aquaduck, can u send me a pm so i can forward the email to you? still waiting for them to reply me.

kikilala
Re: recover deleted files

i used File Scavenger before but it cannot recover all files. only some of it.

bumper playmat
how many days do i need to air it? till no plastic smell?

hi,

for mummies who are feeding healthy times what do you mix it with all the time? actually i thought that i did not add enough cereal when i realised that the consistency is a bit watery. i thought that it is meant to be like this.

Can i join the bulk purchase of HB for the east (as my office is in the east and i stay in punggol, dun think that there is anyone arranging for one in sengkang/punggol
happy.gif
)?

I would like to order 1BR and 1 OM and 1HP banana and 1HP apple

by the way, think that some mummies are staying in punggol as well. perhaps next time can have a mini get-together in the "far east". haha..

unfortunately i have not been able to join any of the gatherings as i went back to work after 2 months of maternity leave. Would definitely love to catch up with the mummies here face to face. Now slowly clearing my remaining maternity leave before the work madness settle in once again.

hi dolcevita,

I am staying at punggol central, the far end of punggol at blk 643. what about you?

by the way, love the pictures that you uploaded on the facebook on nat. she is simply adorable. mine is aaden, this lazy mummy hardly upload any photos. :p

joycec/ dolce,

I'm at punggol too! Yes, we can have a mini gathering at punggol plaza. Or better yet, can ask sengkang mummies to join as well since we are so near
happy.gif

Hi joyce/dolce,
gd suggestion to meet at east.
happy.gif

i can go to punggol plaza cos i used to stay ard there. miss the area actually. many nice neighbours. my current neighbour oso very nice lah.

if not, can meet at east i.e. tampines mall/tampines 1. kekeke many cafe for east mommies mah

joycec,

im not sure where..im pretty bad with direction...hahaha...which LRT are you near to ?
Im staying at blk 167b, which is near punggol plaza...u know where that is ?

I love taking pic of her bec she keep changing so wana snap them for memory..or perhaps this is my 1st child so naturally more excited with her development
happy.gif

Pegsfur,

Yeah you are right, can invite sengkang mummy to join too. Only 3 of us in punggol ??

Compass point might be good to meet as they have nursing room....too bad punggol plaza does not have but can pop by my place if needed...hahahahaha... ( pls close one eye to the mess though )

Transport to tampines might be a problem, as there is no mrt...though I think there is a direct bus ??

Which date would you prefer ? Sun morning ? or sat aftn ? Lets set a date
happy.gif

Aiya but I cant for this week end...16th / 23rd would be ok for me ( Both sat )

haha...dun worry, i am pretty bad with directions as well. I am not really near to any LRT station, do you know where the "hong mao" supermarket is? i live somewhere near there. pretty near to punggol plaza too, cos usually will walk there.

there is one direct bus to tampines, bus 3, but it is very very long journey. usually i will take bus 3 to pasir ris and change mrt, which is faster. however, now with bb, i hardly travel alone. hehe...this is my first child too, so still not beri "steady" when it comes to managing him alone.

yah, only 3 mummies in punggol? by the way, if you would like, can add me in facebook, so at least you know i look like. it is [email protected]

joycec,

Yes I know where hong mao is...my bil stays there...LRT for that is Kadarloo....

Ya lor, i also take to pasir ris then from there take train to tamp...but if bringing baby out in pram alone, abit difficult to take bus....

i think we can order now. anymore east mommies wanna order. self-collect at tampines.

Cereals - EAST

peg (2BR, 2Oats & 2MG)
kikilala (1 BR n 1 Oats)
cloudme (1 BR n 1 Oats)
janice (1 BR n 1 Oats)

puffs -
cloudme (2 x apple n 1 x green)
janice (1 x apple n 1 x banana)

total :
cereals - 7
puffs - 5

anyone wanna join the east for order?

joyce/dolce,
just a suggestion only
happy.gif

i can only join u gals if the car is available.
happy.gif
if not taking bus is too long journey i agree

Hi peg,

can you count me in?

Cereals:
1x Brown rice
1x multi grain

puffs:
1x apple
1x banana

thanks for your help! if need i can pm you my contact details for ease of arrangement if needed.
happy.gif

Weishy
are u still consolidating the HB orders for meet up at vivo/harborfront? If not, I will join the AMK one. I dun mind either location. And I can still meet up for lunch anyway..

Back