(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

Jul
Wow that's very good already leh.. at 12 weeks think Renzo was still waking up 4 times during midnight..

Dolce
Suan because morning time i do not let him stay in aircon room so he sweat liao then suan suan lor, haha

weishy
I see, i get hot water from heater but cannot connect to hose so not long enough, and really need a lot of water leh.. I let him swim after he wake up for a while, and 1 hour before feeding time so thought should be okay de, when weather gets better will let him try again, hehee..

piggy
180ml every 5 hours is extremely good wor, that's what i hope to achieve also.. today i tried to give him 180ml at 11:03am and his next feed is at 4:20pm.. but need to slowly test out cuz normally his noon time feeding can last 4 hour plus de even if i give him 150ml only, but morning feeding only last 3 hours usually..

Pris
I just hope my bathroom is big enough for it, will try it out..

pegsfur
hehee finally find a baby who drinks a bit more, haha here seems that all babies are small drinkers.. my boy can drink 210ml after shower at night, that's the only way he can sleep for 4-5 hours after that...

weishy,
Ya lor .. 'no heart' to drink is the right word. Keep getting distracted, wanna watch tv, den turn around to look at the curtains flying, den my dog walk past he also turn around to look. Getting more & more kpo lah.

dolce,
Hahaha .. ya, cute lah but sometimes frustrating cos he takes so long to finish the bottle. Everytime i tell myself dun look at him, dun smile at him during feeding but i always failed ... the moment he smile or talk to me, i forget abt it and start to talk to him oso.
happy.gif

ktmum,
Hahaha .. same! My boy will oso do that when he turns around and milk spilling out of his mouth
happy.gif

felicia,
hahaa .. ya, but my boy is not chubby leh .. only 6.14kg at 3mths ... dunno where did all the milk go
happy.gif
My boy can sleep thru the nite with 180ml or lesser. His last feed is around 9pm and it last him the whole nite till he wake up at 9am for his 1st feed.

Felicia:maybe u try ater he wakes up drnk milk then 30 mins later go dip in? after swimmign her can go zzz :p btu prepare somemore milk or water...usually after they will drink

pegsfur:lucas' distraction is everything!!!! he watches tv programmes to hehehheh think b4 1 he will know winnie/mickey etc liao

gosh pegsfur, you really have a great baby leh.. drink normal amount and having normal weight, not like mine, drink slightly less than normal amount but having abnormal weight.. and my boy drinks super a lot of water also, guess part of his weight comes from water retention, haha..

thurs gathering

lunch promo $9.80
App
curry rice
drinks (all will be 1 serving n green tea is free flow)

make reservations for 10 so mare than enough room for our strollers liao kekekkeke (pls if possible try to be there at 1130 cos tehy will only keep the table for 10 mins.i will try to be on time to "chop" the table
happy.gif
seeya ladies :p

http://www.kupon.com.sg/200902/mr-curry/

for address
happy.gif
quite confusing that building so better chk location first...

Weishy,
icic cos i see healthy time only $6 but quantity dunno same anot ..

Pegsfur,
my boi also when i feed him he like to push the bott while drinkin n when he push the bott out he will pause n cry.. den when i gave him pacifier he will take out n hold in it his hand den look at me n suddenly cry faintz..

Felicia,
maybe becos all the while i control my boi everytime i increase the amt he drink i will increase the feedin time which i tink tt shd be the way but he big drinker leh although can last him 5hr but he always wan more durin the feed v greedy...

Kate Spade bag for sales
ladies, have a Kate Spade Classic Noel Daisy Shopper Purse Bag to let go at $270 nett. Bought for my sis but wrong size..
Comes with dustbag and tag still intact.Self collection at buangkok MRT in the evening or Tanjong pagar MRT on weekdays. PM me if keen

hiaz.. sam also like that now. at first he'll drink very fast, then when the bot is half empty, he'll start turning his head here n there.. look ard.. then sometimes he'll forget to swallow n choke! sian..

Hi Mummies

Back to work yesterday. So tired as so much work to do and so much shit to clear.

Felicia

My gal is drinking 180 ml every 3 hrs...

Pris

That time u mentioned that to kill to flu germ but the onion in a bowl. Just put the onion in the bowl will do right?

more milk> when can increase bb feed? cos my boy will vomit if i give him too much milk. but he nv refuse it, he drink n drink n stop to merlion -_-" den can even continue to drink after merlion. really faint many times!!

pris> http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3280385.html?1259676981

mich, donkeymami> u all so hardworking. even at hm i sterilise once, use whole day, rinse after every use, put him air tight container n store in fridge only. dun even use detergent =p

jul> my hubby oso first thing come back will play with my boy, but after awhile he sian, he go n do his things, den when he tired wan sleep, he will tell me take care of bb awhile. faint. awhile?? he mean whole nite ba -_-

i got so angry dat day n refuse to go in bedroom, juz stay in living room play with my comp. den he come ask me wat happened -_- arghs. men~~~!

men r almost all the same. now i learn to hack care.every sat middle nite baby cry 4 milk no matter how he wake me i shut myself make sure he no choice got to wake up.den sat & sun i try to let him take care of baby.

Felicia
ya got to feed so mant times & some time she drink little bit leave 4 an hour still don wan i throw away very wasted
sad.gif

sandy> wah. if i do tat, my bb will cry till my neighbour bang on door, end up oso is i have to open de door wor. my hubby nice is nice. but when he is tired, u will feel like stranggling him -_-

hi ladies,
it's been quite a while since i log in. no time to read the previous posts.
sad.gif
baby haven't been cooperating. he hv been rejecting the milk bottle for 2 weeks + alreadi. once he sees the milk bottle, he'll scream & cry loudly. last few days he started to scream & cry when he bathed & hv his body wiped. he used to like bathing. dunno y behave this way suddenly. sigh.....
sad.gif

saw some of u toking abt the PP pants. wats it huh?

Michelle
ur baby is it scream de instead of cry?? mine is scream so my hubby veri scare. haha sometime hubby veri tired cannot get up he will kick my butt ask me to get up. Last time worse i is totali shut off bb cry oso donno even he beat me oso no feelin now better le

Hi ceci, keen to meet up for outing as i m RETURNING TO WORK !!!
sad.gif
super sian esp when most of my clothes doesnt fit at all !!!
where to buy the cereal besides vivo?

advise needed
my boy is 3mths 6 days old...finally reached the magical 3rd mth but he still wakes up like twice a nite
i swaddle him to sleep every nite...the nite before he tried to sleep on his side
so i decided nt to swaddle him last nite but he started to wake up every 2 hrs!
im goin back work next week...cannot tahan if he cont waking up at nite
shld i cont to swaddle him? if nt hw to make hm feel secure during sleep?

sharon
you swaddle him since birth is it? I swaddled my boy till about full month only cuz he doesnt like it.. will struggle till he wake up, and he doesnt like husk pillow either, so till now he is just using a quilt which is slightly heavy, and he still wakes up twice at night. Unless we bring him out in the morning for more than 4 hours then he will sleep from about 9pm to 5am.

so your boy wake up for milk or other things? I wish my boy can sleep through but since he wake up for milk, i have no choice but just to live with it liao..

felicia,
yes i had been swaddling him fr birth but only at nite
my boy sleeps v little lei...seen PD but he says its ok...some babies r more curious n dun sleep as much

yes...he wakes up for milk...im still on tbf...so will latch him when he wakes up lor
me too...quite resigned to the fact dat he not to goin to sleep thru the nite

but goin back work next week...dunno hows things will turn out
now dunno if shld cont swaddle him?

sharon
maybe you can try not to swaddle for one or two nights and see if that makes a diff..

my boy also sleeps very very little, new borns sleeps more than 20 hours and that time he sleep for 14-15 hours.. now 3 months liao even worse, 10-14 hours only..

around 2 months my baby wake up 3-4 times from midnight to 7sm lor, and i tried to give him water for the 1st midnight feeding, after 2 nights he stopped waking up at that time liao, think he feels that waking up for water is no fun ba.. now the two feeds at 230 and 530am i cannot skip liao cuz give him water he will push away the bottle and eyes open big big and cry for milk...

Only after his shower at 730pm, he drink a bit more (180ml-210ml as compared to his usual feeding of 150ml), then he can sleep for quite long, around 4-6 hours, after that he wake up at 230am and even drink 150ml, he still will wake up around 530am for milk de..

I really think there's nothing much i can do, just wait for him to grow older and slowly change lor.. luckily i do not need a lot of sleep de, so now i am still able to cope..

felicia,
ur boy can still sleep 4-6hrs...mine cant..only ocassionally he can
newborn he already sleep like 12-14hrs...now he sleeps like 10-12hrs only
he only sleep ard 10-11pm...wake up at ard 7am wif 2 feeds in between
i haven try giving him water at nite cos my boy got problem wif bottle...tink giving bottle at nite will wake him up
its already a struggle feeding him water in the day
tink our boy quite similar

piggytoh,
can cos i buy the big swaddle cloth fr TMC...
but he only 6.2kg n 63cm now...nt v big....only 50th percentile

piggy
you are right, at first i was very upset also, then my mother say nowadays baby very smart, not like last time only knows to sleep and eat sleep and eat. they don't sleep much is also good so they have time to learn more things and will be more clever. haha.. and I read online that baby will only sleep when they are tired. So for those babies not having enough sleep, they normally fall sleep very easily with a car ride.. that's how you can tell if your baby is having enugh sleep or not.. but Renzo never fall asleep on car or bus, he looks around.. so i am sure he has enough sleep so just let him be ba..

Sharon
My boy only sleeps for 4-6 hours after shower at 730-8pm.. and once he wake up around 230am, after feeding he only sleeps for 1 hour and wake up for 1 minute to drink some water and go back to sleep till 530am for milk. So in fact I think our babies are about the same lor. My father say baby will be very tired after shower and that's why insists me to bathe him at night, but my mil say it is not good should bathe him in the morning or afternoon when there's sun so not too cold.. but that is already his routine since birth and I rather follow my father's advice so that at least he can sleep from 8-10pm till 2-3am de.. We also tested that around 230am before his feed, we wipe him with wet towel, and thought he will think that's shower also and can sleep better after that, but it doesnt help at all..

Felicia,
my bb will fall sleep in car ride wor i tink he not enough sleep keke.. but i thot bb who can sleep longer is better? cos brain develope while they sleep? i tink bb feel more tired after shower not true wor.. my bb will become v awake after shower or wipes..

kyrie, ur boy is so cuteeeeeee! so cheerful and laugh-full hahaha... my boy still doesn't know how to laugh out loud

my boy currently 17 weeks old, next week only going to weigh him when go for jsb. i usually latch him on at around 9.30 or 10 pm, and he'll wake up ard 3 am for nite feed... usually gets up again at 7 am, but sometimes he cries in between, got wind
sad.gif
those times are toughest when have to to work in the morning.

any of you mums here are Singapore PR? thought of converting ur bb to citizen?

sharon,
my boy jus turned 4 months & he's still waking up at nite. he'll sleep ard 9-10pm then wakes up ard 12+am, then 3+am, then 6+ or 7am. now on bottle strike again & started to scream & cry when bathing or wipes.

ladies, wats pp pants huh? i saw them in the bp. look cute but it's jus another kind of long pants is it?

Missy_gal23,

tried to PM you but got issue in forum. U are not able to receive PM.

I wanna ask u, since you mentioned Buangkok MRT station, do you know any bb sitters around here?
I stayed 264 there, the next street.

re: swaddle
sharon,
i am still swaddling my boy at night .if i could remembered, for my #1, i swaddled till he is about 5 to 6 months old. no choice, my #1 was a SUPER light sleeper and sleep super less. is only by swaddling him then I could sleep longer.

so for my #2,i will continue till he is ready to sleep w/o it.

zen/kikilala,
its good to noe dat im the only one waking up at nite...hehee

zen,
yup...juz another long pants wif cute design at the bum area
happy.gif

jj79,
how to tell if they r ready to sleep w/o swaddle?

Rebonding & Waxing
r we not supposed to do rebonding or waxing cos we're still breastfeeding now? the other day i called the gynae clinic & checked wif the nurse. she advised me not to do waxing leh. but i forgot to ask abt rebonding. anyone knows?

today is my 2nd day back to work.. am so tired.. think thats y i can feel my supply decreasing... any working mummies facing the same issue???

Kyriel:ur boy's really cute!!!!! good thign u video it
happy.gif
cos till now i still watch hayley's video hehhehhehe

Juliet:sure come join us la!!!!! u knw e timing liao right?anyways my hp 8223 7104
happy.gif

felicia,
maybe u could try this, try to feed your boy the normal 150ml after his bathe and then dreamfeed him another 150ml about 10.30pm. like this he maybe able to skip the 2.30am feed.
i also do this to my boy. i dreamfeed him at about 10.30pm and he sleep till about 4.30am for another feed.
when u dreamfeed him, do it in a dim room and dont do any diaper changing etc.. just feed and then put him to sleep.

Back