(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

mashy
oic.. it can be done tat way, ie w/o dialect name de... my uncle did it for all his 3 kids...

joann:
lol.. forced by circumstances.. u really went thru the full process...

Joann: thx for sharing Dr Woo experience . Yes Diaper also hv promotion .Too bad I can scan and let u see as my boss is back . heehee

<font color="0000ff">mashy</font>, dh did it at ICA coz counter at TMC was closed, so we have first and last name and just the chinese characters.

<font color="0000ff">tas</font>, so next time, I visit BKK, I can look you up and you can bring me shopping.

<font color="0000ff">cloudme</font>, you can use msn instead if here. Don't be bother by the comment.

<font color="0000ff">JoannS</font>, Glad that you and Sherry are well and safe. A tough labour for you but you have brave through it. I believe Sherry will appreciate what you have gone through for her.

tas.lyn
yeah i missed out alot of post in SMH as im not very active nowadays due to my shifting house thingie..
i am not interested in ur domestic affairs la.
but just curious if u've gotten back those bird nest and chicken essence dat you help those mummies to purchase at eu ren sheng including mine.

cause dat time when i order from you, u say eu ren sheng send u the BN gonna expire liao den delay.. den after dat u say sent to u liao but u gg oversea.. den again when i go down to ur place and collect u say ur hb tummy ache will come down later and pass me den after dat u say ur hb put the BN in the condo store room and both of u got no keys den pass me one box of BN dat i got to brew myself de which u bought if from BKK de.. till now i haben got a chance to return u lo, and i've waited too long for the BN dats why i ask the money back from you lo.
so u gotten those BN back liao? still selling at the discounted price eu ren sheng give u? anyway dat time the motherhood fair oso got eu ren sheng fair lei, they selling much cheaper den wad u offer lo.. if u can match their price lemmie know hoh! i wanna buy! but dun ask me go to their counter collect if no black and white hoh..... hahaha.. later they tot i crazy, go there with no proof of purchase and ask for BN..

mashy
didn;t know u have problems with birth registration - we did at KKH and they had the chinese software, so it was QED. we didn't want a dialect name but in the end, the nice lady found a direct translation that sound like he chinese hypy, so we went with that!

cloudme,
so it was you she's directing at - thought it's strange when reading the archives the other day. Just ignore lah. everyone have grouses and need a place to vent- otherwise will go craxy.

joannS,
your birth story is really very eventful - it must be very stressful and a fearful time. can imagine how u feel..am reliving my own experience. Glad that both you &amp; Sherry is well now! Most importantly, to look forward and enjoy motherhood!

dollie
oic... coz u asked mi abt the housing matters so i tot u were so interested..

fyi, i had passed bbmaking her chicken essence long long ago even b4 the whole BN saga... it was only the BN which cocked up..

I have also apologised to the related persons pertaining to the whole matter. My hb has also met up with you to refund the full amt so i dun understand why you are dragging up the whole matter again...

thanks for your attention as well as helping me inform the affected persons during my absence this whole time, informing them of my return even b4 i have the chance to sms/call them.. u r definitely much more efficient than me..

I feel i have to offer my sincerely apologise here openly to KIKILALA (i m terribly sorry babe!) coz of my frequent trips overseas thus i was unable to refund the monies properly to her for the BN and made her go on wild goose chase and also for having dragged my feet on the spree for taobao. This, i will settle properly with her.

I missed the motherhood fair n thus did not know the price they offer. Learning from this experience, i will not organise/join any more BPs, lest there will be more unpleasure and stressful moments for anyone of us. As for the BN, u dun need to worry, I already have the stock and enjoying every drop of the BN.

With this post, i hope i have clarified myself, once again apologise to all and this matter can draw a closure.

Mashy: haha. My hubby was still joking with me that his stay at Ritz will be free, cos he left that fateful Fri morning without paying his bills. Anyways, my hubby was act in Jakarta tat week and checking out that fateful Friday morning. He was sitting in the restaurant they bombed. 10 minutes was everything that had saved his life, cos instead of dragging his luggage down to directly check out as usual, he decided to return to his room that day. It was really God's grace...

pris
sure.. anytime siah... will update u after i shift coz must monitor n see Eaxonn's progress and medical condition 1st..

carefreelife:
nowadays, pple just put the hanyu pinyin as dialect name coz many folks dunno how to pronounce or spell the name in dialect...
when u register, there is the coilumn there which state it is for hanyu pinyin (which u can leave blank)

cloudme
life is like that... these pple just make our lives more interesting.. the only bad part is that she is ur SIL and u cannot shake her off..
anyway the forum is a free place mah.. we cannot control who comes in and wat is said. we can only watch wat we say n be reposible for it.. and if we are in the wrong, then admit lor.. if not, just ignore n move on.

mashy
lol.. out of action for too long will miss alot of things.. n u will realise that u r being missed de.. hahahaha

tas

errr... i think kiki has been selling some of the stuff u ordered already. Well, it'll be good if u can buy up the rest of them since u ordered them in the first place so that she doesn't have to go thru with this now that she has to deal with a bb as well.

mashy:
yesh i have contact her already... making the necessary arrangements
thanks
happy.gif

Cloudme,
dun be sad by this kind of boliao post la... cos it is really quite meaningless n childdish to do this kind of thing
happy.gif

Tas,
wah the name also so many thing to look out ah... all along when i was young i alway thot the dialect name is given by the registry keke..

<font color="0000ff">kikilala</font>, will tt you the money for the postal in singapore in two weeks time coz cannot step out of my ils house, so bored here.

piggy
yesh.. u have to make sure u get the name right urself de.. the staff just process what u give them.. also if u can, get ready and print out the chinese characters in case u run into non-chinese staff who process the registration.

MAH is print de..

carefree:
dunno ley.. i dun rem ordering the ergo... but if u order it frm her, u take it...
i got many carriers.. hehe.. i'll call her shortly after i fed my ger her milk...

cloudme
lol.. take things w a pinch o salt lor.. then life wil be easier

piggy: that's gd, next wed is coming soon. any recommendation for dinner at IMM? the HK cha-can-ting at 3rd level is nice, but crowded.

carefree:
mi calling her now... but no answer.. think she bz w baby??
i will be getting watever that u guys did not order from her...

i ask her to keep the ergo for u k?

thanks for all your wishes ladies!

Reira:
my gal's chinese name is Fang Le Xuan. But like what Mashy said, we have to put in the han yu pin yin which i don't really like also..so her registered name is Jania Alexis Fong Le Xuan.

mashy:
agree with you that the naming policy in TMC is stupid..if I know can no need to put hanyu ping yin if registered in ICA, i'll ask dh to do it there...

Joanne:
I perfectly understand what you went through (from natural to emergency C-section) indeed it's disappointing and traumatic for both myself and dh. Bb Jania was also stuck in the birth canal for a long time as per what the PD told dh. Her head was longish also, i saw the pict which my dh took ... how come u can feel the whole ops? where u on epi or GA?

Yen,
oh the cha chan ting ah.. i find it so so only wor... n not v authentic... personally i like the malay food from the red Ginger at level 1 behind 4 leaves. the pattaya n nasi goreng v nice...
happy.gif
otherwise they have many other restaurant u can consider
happy.gif

Piggy: I never try the Red Ginger before...ok, later i go look at their menu.
Skarly, i eat Long John Silvers. saw their advertisement yesterday newspr..so tempting. haha

hi ladies!
i'm back with baby ethan! can't stay here for long cos hubby will make noise. now he showering. i try to come online tomorrow when he brings doggie for swim. hehe!

nicole/joanne
u girls had an eventful time during delivery. hope the recovery stage will be easier for u girls...

birth certifcate.. at the hospitals..
what's the dateline like? one week or 2 wks after delivery? then must go ica?

sharon
was it u? err i oso didn't expect bb to arrive at 37wks...everything unexpected..i dun miss bb inside me though i wish it could have stayed longer. i am not able to bond with my bb yet (coz stuck with breastfeeding issue). i guess bonding takes longggggggggerrrr for me.. just like his koRkoR...it was onli when i returned back to work after ML that i realised i missed my boy then.

back to breastfeeding.
thankfully during the review visit at the gynae and the bumping of mrs wong at the corridor.. these 2 women in their expertise told me it's the milk that matters.. and not the breasts... told me to express it out to feed bb if it makes my life better..

<font color="0000ff">smurfy</font>, anytime before a month. Coz counter was closed when dh went over so he decided to do it at ICA near my ils place.

<font color="0000ff">Zen</font>, welcome back. Congrats!

Back