(2009/06) June 2009 MTBs

Skylermum, don't worry ok? Everything will go smoothly. Good thing they indicated you're getting epi upon admission hehe... Baby still active now is good, that means he's not in distress. Try to get some rest tonight lah, ok? Otherwise no more rest liao... Now I'm just waiting to input your baby's vital stats into the table!
happy.gif

LFB, which hospital are u delivering at, and which doctor are u under? Can update me, so I can put in the next table?
happy.gif
Hehe... "collection of cookies", I like the sound of that! You will feel SO GOOD when you sink your teeth into them soon!

sweethalo, how come sort out clothing will get giddy?? Too tiring liao is it? Or you didn't eat enough? And ya, I'm in good mood today, that's why didn't even tell the stupid nurse off hehe...

dono leh... maybe woke up too early today... then still ate same amt of food?? heheh... felt terrible leh...

I hvn't done my birth plan yet leh.. alamak.. dono how...

You had dinner yet or not?? I just finished my yakitori sticks with rice
happy.gif

maybe just something simple that lists down the things that are the MOST important to you? Maybe once u get started, then u'll really get into it, and finish it before u know...

heheh... I think first thing I will put down is :

EPI ON ADMISSION!! hahaha

erh... not had dinner yet, waiting for hb to come hm.. suspect he is going to bring home durian since he said, "I'm going to Carrefour to get some fruits.. anything else u need??" heheh..

Tubbymummy,
I am giving birth in TMC, Doc is LC Cheng.
happy.gif
Ya, waiting only! I like crunchy cookies, so will pop them into oven and toast them till crispy! Whoa! Just thinking makes me weak!!!!

Ahnetsan,
So funny, I also haven't done the birth plan and dunno how to do. What must we include? Anyone can share?? Blur blur one.

Thanks LFB! I update my Excel file now
happy.gif
Hey, the Subway tuna sandwich, is it one of those under 300kcal ones? U know, like the roast beef and turkey breast ones? Tempted to try
happy.gif

sweethalo, me watching the american idol results show now, since didn't catch it this morning. My goodness, bikini girl got a boob job! It's so FAKE! Wahahaha

hahha I like it that Kara came and sang with her too... she's not bad... think she sings better than bikini girl definitely...haaha n she attempted to show off her own bikini too...ROFL

Ya the boob so fake..

Tubbymummy,
thanks! I don't count calories now, cos I need to watch the sugar instead. DOn't think it's low fat, cos the tuna quite yummy, sure got mayo. But cannot leave it for long b4 cosuming, unlike turkey breast. The bread will get soggy. I toasted b4 I eat, the bread still abit wet. But since eating it don't create sugar surge, I think I will stick to it for sometime. Yahoo, cookies collection getting bigger!

LFB, oh ya, if it's the wet kind must eat quite quickly hor... Will note that, thanks! Wah, I also feel like eating the double choc cookie! But me now back to cutting down on sugars as well, so will wait till after I pop then think about it hehe. Last few weeks turned a blind eye to sugars, for the sake of plumping up baby. Now that she seems to be of decent weight already, I'm totally stopping durian, that's the biggest killer!

Sweethalo,

my stupid GD is the reason why I am stocking up the cookies. No choice!

Tubbymummy,
I have 2 white cho with macademia nuts, 2 chocolate chocolate chips and 1 raisin oats. Hmm, wonder what else I should stock up? Hubby hates soft cookies, so if toast them, he sure will fight with me. But ok lah, I should have enough by then.

Hey tubbym thks for sharing how to do count bb movement. i've been thinking bt my doc always say still early to count but i'm scare wat! better be KS mah. & thks for updating the tbl, at last i knew how ling & qi gave birth cos i didnt catch up the archive...

Hey cassey, glad to see u back in action!! hoho enjoyed ur stories heehee..

Skylermum, congrats to u in adv! i'm sure u be too excited to slp tonite... i think i'll be if i'm u. recalling last time i get married already cant slp not to mention giving birth! finally u managed to delay till now i rem u were worried that u need to pop early. tk care ya, wishing u a smooth delivery!

LFB can keep so long meh? keke i dont know can keep. cant resist finishing on the day.. max keep how long? wow u very 'jing da ji suan" now start to stock so that aft delivery can eat. did doc say how long aft delivery GD will drop back to normal?

Createjoy,
that GD will disappear once I give birth. The cookies can keep, as long as you store in fridge. I put them in ziplock, and when I confinement, I will heat it up, and eat as dessert! Shiok just thinking! If not, I will break them into bits, and throw them into ice cream. Cookies and cream! Yeah......

I hate to see things going to waste, so I usually will portion the stuff I buy, or food I cook. I cultivated this habit when I studied overseas, poor student, have to save and trim!

hi ladies! i'm 35 weeks 4 days today! went for check up, did strep b test (didn't like it), didn't do scan too.. next time then do...

just wondering if it's possible tat i might deliver before my next appt??? i'll be 38 weeks 2 days by then... appt at kkh a bit packed i think.. so couldn't schedule earlier..

total weight gain is 12 kg... a bit sad la... burst my target already.. tummy grew almost exponentially for the past 2 weeks..

anyone going to kkh and has chosen hospital package and ward??? wasn't asked to choose today..

LFB, wah, I also like soft chewy cookies!! Ok ok, don't think liao. Maybe I should do like you hor? Stock up a few, then confinement time don't need to think how or where to buy if got craving...

createjoy, no prob
happy.gif
My gynae is not the sort who anyhow ask ppl to count baby kicks, he didn't feel that there was a need to count previously, cos to him as long as active is good enough. So now that he ask me to start counting, I assume it means it IS important. He said that there is no way we can feel if our water level is dropping, only sign is that baby will move less. Water level low is dangerous for baby, so I hear already also scared, will guai guai count everyday... For you, even though your doc haven't asked you to count, there's no harm to start if it gives you peace of mind. We all just want a happy healthy baby right?
happy.gif

My next appointment this Sat...think gynae may do VE on me...OMG...the thought of it realy scare me.

Have BH esp in the nite...tummy very hard and tight and back really ache...BH is not painful but uncomfortable and disrupt sleep.

Bought the berbal bath from Hock Hwa..$2 per pkt, use 1 time only. But have no idea what tonics to buy for confinement. The salesman recommend a lot I hear until blur liao...Anybody has any idea what is the sure-need tonics??

wow this thread is really fast *pant*
is qi7 the same mummy who has been organising overseas sprees?

tubbymummy
thks for including me, considering i am a 'late entry', to the table. my bb is a boy and my gynae is douglas ong
happy.gif

moomoogirl: Yeah, BH doesn't hurt, but just woke me up from slumberland... for the past 2 nights consecutively!

chris38: qi7 told us that it's her sis who's doing the spree.

Subway cookies: Yeah, I also stock them up, cannot finish on the spot lah... now I've 3 bags in the fridge...hahaha

Sweethalo: We only have the cold ones, Subway has those fresh from the oven!

Did your hubby managed to find the bathtub at Kiddy Palace?

<font color="0050b3">CONGRATS LING, Qi7 and Lovelytulips

Skylermum <font face="symbol">®</font> All the best! Rest well tonight and be rdy to hold your little Skyler tmr... Kambatae!!!
My gynae told me that epidural can be administered the moment we are 2cm dilated! High 5 lor! I also tell my gynae to give me "Happy-dural" upon admission too! Hehehe, so she attention it to my Anaesthetist!

TubbyMummy <font face="symbol">®</font> Tks for sharing the load
happy.gif

Sweethalo <font face="symbol">®</font> Did you saw the bathtub I bought for baby Daylon? I paste link again... Mine is super big! Kiasu size hahaha
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_8AMhoCMSJOM/Sf-zTO0dIVI/AAAAAAAAAkk/5gMHw2NCfNk/s640/Bathtub.JPG

Chris38 <font face="symbol">®</font> Welcome on board! Hey, is Dr Douglas Ong located at ten mile junction?
</font>

<font color="cc0099"> Finally got sis to bring SD card reader for me. *Our hairy little hungry soldier says hello!*
2482669.jpg
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
2482670.jpg

LFB, you ah... *growl* I just had a donut after dinner *mmmm-mmmm!* Now still thinking about Subway cookies. Wasted leh! Get chewy Subway cookies and toast til crispy. I love Subway cookies cos they're soft - so I can chow down on a choc chip one imagining they are brownies. *yummy yum yum!* I'm disappointed whenever I get those that are crispy around the outer perimeter. </font>

<font color="0050b3">This pix really touches me! OMG, this is so sweet! I bet I will cry like one baby if I see my Baby Daylon! </font>

<font color="cc0099"> dolly, yup.. they'll open it as soon as they're delivered. He was wiped and put on my chest - where he just stared into my eyes.
happy.gif
Like I said, the hairy fella stares at our visitors. Granddad calls him xiao mao mao. He's got a back like an ape-man... it's hilarious!

Blurmom, go ahead and bawl your eyes out when you meet your little guy...! Perhaps your hubby will too!

*Google'ing and youtube-ing more breastfeeding info.* Sigh. My nipples are bit flat, apparently.</font>

Blurmom = that's exactly the one I want to get from Kiddy Palace...

Dolly - still hvnt gone back to Kiddy Palace yet leh... lazy... hv u got ur mattress yet?

<font color="0050b3">Sweethalo <font face="symbol">®</font> Yesh! Apparently that's the BIGGEST tub I have seen so far... Somemore Puku is so cute right?</font>

Sweethalo: Not yet leh, Compass point so near, hubby can go and buy after I popped
happy.gif
Already gotten bed sheets from Aussino sale last week.

Cassey: My friend who BF her boy for 3 years recommend me the following link:
http://www.kellymom.com/

Nite mummies.... hopefully won't wake up middle of the night with BH again.. wanna go office.

Hi Cassey,

Your little fella is cute. Look at that pic sitting upright in the baby seat with the fabulous dress up
happy.gif
I'm still thinking how to dress up for my fella? Happy latching

Blurmom- yeah it's the biggest i can find so far lo..ahahhhaa... can u remember if it is a nett or offer item?

Dolly - gd nt and sweetdreams
happy.gif

congrats to all those mommmies who popped!!!!

Re: swollen feet: my feet swelled a few days already. but i dun feel anything amiss, just that it looked puffy. but these 2 days, they were really puffy &amp; started to become painful cos of the puffiness. both my feet are like tat. gynae say it's normal when bb gets heavier. but heard tat it's an indication of the impending birth. so scary. i want to at least wait for one more week.

just went for chk up, gynae says anytime already. so scary. actually i experience BH frequently thru out my 3rd tri. not painful at all. jus tightening. ask u all, how frequent are your BHs? more than 6 a day? it's normal to go through a number of them a day right? i'm getting jittery after wat my gynae said.

<font color="0050b3">Sweethalo <font face="symbol">®</font> I bought it from PUKU direct! They actually set up at booth at expo
happy.gif
I never saw kiddy palace in expo before</font>

Back