(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

porky - did you hurt your nipples? you must have bled while pumping the milk out. tink you may need to reduce the suction power, or check dat you are placing the funnels correctly.

Feb mum,

yah, already asked her not to cook too oily and saltish. She can tell me because pour soya sauce very difficult to estimate. Then I say pour on teaspoon first. She says also difficult.

porky - it happened to me b4 too. nipple looked ok, but i tink something inside bled. had a shock of my life ;p

baby may - aiyoh, y she so difficult? tink you shd blacklist her and publish her name in all the forum threads! ;p

poohwei, thanks for info on block ducts n engorement...

the interval between 2 latch/pump is > 6 hours during nite feed... eg.
8pm feed on left B
10pm feed on right B
2am feed on left B
5am feed on right B
interval for left B is 6 hours, for right B is 5 hours... i will feel B very full at 2-5am...

porky, wah, u can output strawberry milk :p on serious note, do u feel any pain? coz sound like nipple bleed...

thanks for the link on baby massage... will check whether hubby keen to go
happy.gif

porky...i asked the lactation consultant at mte before, she said ok to give baby the pink tinted milk. but it's weird right?

baby may...where did u get ur CL eh???

graceofgod,
i only pump at nite at 4hrs interval. so i have very limited store in fridge. these milk r shared between #1 and #2 (nite feed).. so i dont need to freeze. day time, i latch on.

oki, mdm sharifah mentioned that if Bs r not full, actually no need to pump at 3hrs interval. can try 4hrs instead. like that nipples will not be sore and can catch more slp! hehhee...

i just finished my 2nd day massage.. relax~~

mdm sharifah mentioned that i need 5 sessions only.. but i will stick to 7 sessions... just enjoy being massage..

RE: caring for #1
my mama is taking care of #1 since she is stil having sch. and my mama says i cannot catch any rest if #1 is home.. so the only caring day for #1 is sat when she is home with my mama... but bathing is still by my mama... but i still feed her, play with her etc...

babymay, u really wan to sack yr cl?? left only 1 week wor.. else, u have to cater for confinement food, no help when u massage, practically no help in day time..

glenlyn, CONGRATS!! u have a big bb... tall like u too!!

RE: bfg
i like cradle feeding with my gal's 1 arm under.. nite time, i like lying position... think my gal likes that too... because both of us just fall aslp... with my nipple sticking out... hehhee... this is very easy.. just tummy to tummy... draw nipple to bb mouth and she will find her way to suckle.. if u worry abt blocking bb nose, do a V shape... like that bb can have fresher air. heheh

adv_sports, this happened to me during my hosp stay.. think u r going to have engorgement soon.. best that after u latch, pump out excess.. maybe yr 'demand' is not as high as yr 'supply' now..

now i make sure my bb suckles 15 mins on right B.. if she hasnt slp yet, i will switch to left B.. at least can tahan till next feeding.. coz i'm very lazy to pump!!! at least no engorgement since the 1st time..

u will be alright since yr 'demand' gets higher... hehhehe... get what i mean?

Hi mummies,

Jaundice
Marcus was admitted to the hospital yesterday cos his jaundice level was at 15, is it really high? can some mummies share with me....

Breast Milk
Its day 5 for me today but i can only managed to pump out 10ml of milk... i have got inverted nipples so its hard for bb to latch on.. have been using the pump to stimulate the milk.. wat else can i do or eat to stimulate more milk?

Hi

Congrats to all mummies who have just popped these few days. I am still counting down....10 more days to EDD.

I went for my weekly checkup yesterday and found that baby suddenly turned to breech position! My gynae said this is very uncommon at 38 weeks plus. We are hoping that he will turn downwards these few days. Anyway, my gynae has already scheduled a date for my c-section on 26 May if my baby still do not turn by next mon. I feel so sad. All the while I thought I will have natural birth.
Any mummies who have popped via c-section, can share your experience? I am so worried. I have opted for c-section with epi. Dun know how is it like lying on the operation table and get cut on the tummy.
sad.gif
Also, do you know where can I get the tummy binder? Everything is so last minute for me. I dun even have a choice of date I want cos gynae is fully booked on other days.
sad.gif

yvette,

15 is considered high... 10 means can discharge. maybe u can ask whether can loan the phototherapy machine back home to suntan him rather than keep him in hosp?? is jaundice due to breastmilk or other?

best not to pump when yr supply is not establish yet!!! get yr boy to suckle and suckle... at least 8-10 times per day will simulate supply.. lactation consultant and even massaurs comment that 1st month, we shldnt be using pump to simulate/ boost up supply.. this way, u will hurt yr nipple..

in line with suckling, u can eat more steamed fish, drink more soup, eat more spinach and leafy veg.. that will help... half ripe papaya soup with fried red fish can drink also.. but cannot every meal and every day coz can be quite 'liang'

hope it helps..

yvette...ansen got tested for jaundice yesterday and was abt 14.5, today still yellow. was told anywhere btw 14-16 is consider high. but ped din asked baby to be re-admitted. only told me to bring back to review this fri. me kiasu, now starting to give baby 1 feeding of formula at nite. :s

Hi Shers,

Thanks for the info, The jaundice is not due to breast feeding cos i have no milk till yesterday...

As for using the pump, it was the lactation consultation who told me to use it to stimulate the flow leh... aiyo, should i stop now????

yvette,
funny le... u in gleneagles right?? me also le.. that lactation consultant asked me to latch and latch to stimulate le.. she says if possible, dont pump unless after suckling, Bs still full..

anyway bb is hosp now.. u cant latch on... just pump for the time being.. if go hosp later, u can latch him??

Hi Porky,

You examine ur nipple again..Sure got some small cracks somewhere. I had similar experience of it for my #1 also. Anyway, i was sharing with some mummies, if you were latching on and the pink milk came out, baby will still drink. So no issues.

Yvette,
My understanding from PD is 20 is the danger zone. Thus, anything above 15 to them consider high and will require phototheraphy. My boy highest is 17.5 & last week it dropped to 9.4 after I fed him FM for 4 full days. Is already 3rd week and coming 4th week he still have jaundice - known as breastmilk jaundice.

Shers,

Not sure leh cos the nurse says they will only take him off the machine for feeding but they didnt say whether they will allow me to latch.. will check with the nurse later..

I think she ask me to use the pump partly bcos of my inverted nipples ba.. she told me bb will have a hard time latching on...

Shers,
Yeh, I didnt pump at 3hrs interval and infact ard 4hrs to 5hrs cos my Bs are still soft if 3hrs. My last pump was 5am this morning then latched at 9am. So I will need to pump now tho' my Bs are still not as hard.

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> <font color="ff0000">POPPED!!!</font></font>.
kao_cheers.gif

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> <table border=1><tr><td>Nick<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Given EDD</TD><TD>Actual EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Gynae<font color="ffffff">bbbbb</font></TD><TD>Birth method</TD><TD>Hosp<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD># of current</TD><TD>Weight</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name<font color="ffffff">bbb</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loon</TD><TD>13-May-
09</TD><TD>2-Apr-
09</TD><TD>34th week</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2828g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ibite</TD><TD>07-May-
09</TD><TD>3-Apr-
09</TD><TD>35th week</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2570g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Chelsea </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sei</TD><TD>08-May-
09</TD><TD>9-Apr-
09</TD><TD>35th week</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3450g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene</TD><TD>30-Apr-
09</TD><TD>18-Apr-
09</TD><TD>38th week</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>3461g</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoops&amp;Yoyo</TD><TD>31May-
09</TD><TD>18-Apr-
09</TD><TD>34th week</TD><TD>Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#1 (twins)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2 Boys</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaime</TD><TD>02-May-
09</TD><TD>19-Apr-
09</TD><TD>38th week</TD><TD>Dr Thong Pao Wen</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2970g</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lalitha</TD><TD>06-May-
09</TD><TD>19-Apr-
09</TD><TD>37th week</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2600g</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Andrina_gina</TD><TD>06-May-
09</TD><TD>20-Apr-
09</TD><TD>37th Week</TD><TD>Dr Cheng JP</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kendrick</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soh</TD><TD>02-May-
09</TD><TD>21-Apr-
09</TD><TD>36th Week</TD><TD>Dr Pascale Sabban</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>Clinique St Isabelle</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3340g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bean</TD><TD>06-May-
09</TD><TD>21-Apr-
09</TD><TD>37th Week</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3325g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Claire </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mikojade</TD><TD>03-May-
09</TD><TD>22-Apr-
09</TD><TD>38th Week</TD><TD>Dr SF Lo</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3530g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Nigel </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheekz</TD><TD>04-May-
09</TD><TD>22-Apr-
09</TD><TD>38th Week</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3640g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kerene Teo</TD><TD>07-May-
09</TD><TD> 22-Apr-
09</TD><TD> 37th Week</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> 2685g</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> Kerina </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chocolat</TD><TD>07-May-
09</TD><TD>22-Apr-
09</TD><TD>38th Week</TD><TD>Dr MaryYang</TD><TD>Induce with epi</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kyan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling Lim</TD><TD>06-May-
09</TD><TD>24-Apr-
09</TD><TD>38th Week</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3050g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>Andrea</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD> 24-April-
09</TD><TD> 36th Week</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3300g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Winston </TD></TR><TR><TD>pigmohippo</TD><TD>02-May-
09</TD><TD> 24-Apr-
09</TD><TD> 38th Week</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3135g</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>02-May-
09</TD><TD> 24-May-
09</TD><TD> 39th Week</TD><TD> Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD> C-Sect with Spinal</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> 3410g</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Flommy</TD><TD>29-Apr-
09</TD><TD>25-Apr-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soon Mear</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3330g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Terence </TD></TR><TR><TD>Okipoki</TD><TD>01-May-
09</TD><TD>25-Apr-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3530g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ashton </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacquise</TD><TD>05-May-
09</TD><TD>25-Apr-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sarah </TD></TR><TR><TD>iiskies</TD><TD>18-May-
09</TD><TD> 25-Apr-
09</TD><TD> 36th Week</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3250g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Tan Kian Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguinny</TD><TD>01-May-
09</TD><TD>21-Apr-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sue</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>27-Apr-
09</TD><TD>37th Week</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2740g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sofiya </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firefly</TD><TD>08-May-
09</TD><TD>28-Apr-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>natural without epi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3200g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ak</TD><TD>18-May-
09</TD><TD>28-Apr-
09</TD><TD>37th Week</TD><TD>Prog Biswas</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2400g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Gregory Ng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki_Lim</TD><TD>05-May-
09</TD><TD>29-Apr-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD> Dr Adrian</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3200g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon Ling</TD><TD>05-May-
09</TD><TD> 29-Apr-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD> Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>natural with epi</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3600g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sydney </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy Kian</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD> 29-Apr-
09</TD><TD> 38th Week</TD><TD> Dr Sim Lim Ngor</TD><TD>Natural with Gas</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>2642g</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> Cassandra Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>rc_cola</TD><TD>07-May-
09</TD><TD>30-Apr-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Keagan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shers</TD><TD>09-May-
09</TD><TD> 30-Apr-
09</TD><TD> 38th Week</TD><TD> Dr Tham K F</TD><TD> C-Sec</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3120g</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> Shermay Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adv_sports</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>30-Apr-
09</TD><TD>38th Week</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2884g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icyen</TD><TD>30-Apr-
09</TD><TD> 30-Apr-
09</TD><TD> 40th Week</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>4010g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Xavier </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tan Liping</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD> 30-Apr-
09</TD><TD> 37th Week</TD><TD>Dr Babu</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2210g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Regine Goh Pei Xuan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby_May-09</TD><TD>04-May-
09</TD><TD>01-May-
09</TD><TD>40th Week</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasc</TD><TD>05-May-
09</TD><TD>01-May-
09</TD><TD>40th Week</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3224g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Issac </TD></TR><TR><TD>Audrey</TD><TD>03-May-
09</TD><TD>01-May-
09</TD><TD>40th Week</TD><TD>Dr L C Lee</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3034g</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> Andrea Joy Koh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lily</TD><TD>14-May-
09</TD><TD> 01-May-
09</TD><TD>38th Week</TD><TD> Dr HF Wong</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2385g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Rachel Teo Rui Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feb_mum</TD><TD>09-May-
09</TD><TD>01-May-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>natural with epi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3155g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Rebecca </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xue</TD><TD>01-May-
09</TD><TD> 01-May-
09</TD><TD> 40th Week</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD>Leroy Soh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fun_Funbaby</TD><TD>04-May-
09</TD><TD>01-May-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3520g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Esabella </TD></TR><TR><TD>Porky</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD> 08-May-
09</TD><TD> 37th Week</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3000g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jaeden </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen</TD><TD>09-May-
09</TD><TD> 03-May-
09</TD><TD> 39th Week</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3775g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Luis </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casey</TD><TD>05-May-
09</TD><TD> 03-May-
09</TD><TD> 39th Week</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3385g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Leon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Graceofgod</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD> 04-May-
09</TD><TD>38th Week</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> 3020g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Joelle Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>SK</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD> 05-May-
09</TD><TD> 38th Week</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> C-sect with spinal</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3220g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Charlene Poon </TD></TR><TR><TD>m00n</TD><TD>08-May-
09</TD><TD> 05-May-
09</TD><TD> 39th Week</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD> Natural with Epi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3902g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> Jaylia Lim Jia Jun </TD></TR><TR><TD>3wkold</TD><TD>23-May-
09</TD><TD> 07-May-
09</TD><TD> 37th Week </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2400g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>juju78</TD><TD>06-May-
09</TD><TD> 07-May-
09</TD><TD> 40th Week</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3135g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Jodie </TD></TR><TR><TD>JustMe</TD><TD>07-May-
09</TD><TD> 08-May-
09</TD><TD> 40th Week</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3830g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Johan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD> 08-May-
09</TD><TD> 38th Week</TD><TD> Dr Phuar Soo Mear</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3540g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kevan Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>Melody</TD><TD>08-May-
09</TD><TD> 08-May-
09</TD><TD> 40th Week</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>C-Sect with Epi</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3120g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Muffintop</TD><TD>03-May-
09</TD><TD> 09-May-
09</TD><TD> 40th Week</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Raphael </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinkle_sp</TD><TD>27-May-
09</TD><TD> 10-May-
09</TD><TD> 37th Week</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>26409g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> Lim Si Ting </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sallen</TD><TD>21-May-
09</TD><TD> 10-May-
09</TD><TD> 38th Week</TD><TD> Dr Michelle Lee</TD><TD>C-Sect with GA</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3400</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> Aaron Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maymay84</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD> 11-May-
09</TD><TD> 39th Week</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3370g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jave Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny_M</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD> 12-May-
09</TD><TD> 39th Week</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>C-Sect with Epi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3165g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> Teo Le Xuan </TD></TR><TR><TD>liewb</TD><TD>21-May-
09</TD><TD> 12-May-
09</TD><TD> 38.5th Week</TD><TD> Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>2940g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> Ansen Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce Yong</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>13-May-
09</TD><TD> 39th Week</TD><TD> Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Induced Natural</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>2390g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Tan Hui Xin </TD></TR><TR><TD>915</TD><TD>09-May-
09</TD><TD> 13-May-
09</TD><TD> 40th Week</TD><TD> Prof YC Wong</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD> NUH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3710g</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> Bernice Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gie</TD><TD>22-May-
09</TD><TD> 13-May-
09</TD><TD> 37th Week</TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2490g</TD><TD> Male</TD><TD> Varchel Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby512angel</TD><TD>21-May-
09</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD> 39th Week</TD><TD> Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>2725g</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvette Tan</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD> 15-May-
09</TD><TD> 38th Week</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hang Yang</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3400g</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD> Marcus Lian </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adrienne</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD> 16-May-
09</TD><TD> 38th Week</TD><TD> Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> Tasha </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fireflies80</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD> 18-May-
09</TD><TD> 38th Week</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>280g</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> Charice Soh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glenlyn</TD><TD>31-May-
09</TD><TD> 19-May-
09</TD><TD> 38th Week</TD><TD> Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3570g</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vera</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Total Count : 62 Mummies </TD></TR><TR><TD>Boys : 28 (include 2 twin boys) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Girls : 34 (1 Unknown – suspect Girl) </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> <table border=1><tr><td>Nick<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>EDD<font color="ffffff">bbbb</font></TD><TD>Gynae<font color="ffffff">bbbbb</font></TD><TD>Hosp<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD># of current<font color="ffffff">bb</font></TD><TD>Gender.of Current<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Location<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name<font color="ffffff">bbb</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggypig</TD><TD>04-May-
09</TD><TD>DrTham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boon Keng</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daec</TD><TD>07-May-
09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-14mths</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tham Jee Yen</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chao KM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Holland</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Star</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mellyaan</TD><TD>18-May-
09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutie</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tinkles Mum</TD><TD>24-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Thomson</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jonas </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheyanne</TD><TD>25-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Serangoon North</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kaiden Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie_nov</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dodo</TD><TD>31-Apr-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-14mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Darius </TD></TR><TR><TD>Island_lady</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh S Choo</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babe123</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_cow</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-19mths</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah_bunny</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>M-3.5yrs
M-12mths</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mamaduckie</TD><TD>11-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-35mths</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sue</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanna Tan</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Nigel Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laatzy</TD><TD>14-May-
09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-12mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>WL</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lee CW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-16mths</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geekysnoop</TD><TD>17-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleone1705</TD><TD>17-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Yvoone Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Juring West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DKaren</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan W.T</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolene</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pearly_ng</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yio Chu Kang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fi_fi</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-13mths</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>I-luv_baby</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-4.5yrs</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mikiko</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-18mths</TD><TD>B.Gombak</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohwei</TD><TD>27-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-14mths</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buddy</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Chloe Chong </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-17mths</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xbbm</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-14mths</TD><TD>B.Panjang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anxylyn</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>F-6yrs
M-5yrs</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lin_Qin_Yi</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>B.Panjang</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>J&amp;M</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan K.H</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-4.5yrs old</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Noi</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaime (Junicorn)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-14mths</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</td></tr></table> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Total Count : 77 MTB/Mummies </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated 20.05.2009</font>.</td></tr></table>.</font>.

J&amp;M - c-section with epi is not that scary. you won't feel the cut and they will put a screen so you would see them cutting as well. my ops lasted less than 15 mins. the staff kept speaking to me during the process. in fact, they may even ask if your hubby want to witness the birth of your baby.
as for the tummy binder, can ask from the hospital staff after you deliver. they will bring it to you, no need to hunt around.
happy.gif

baby may,
too oily very hard to eat leh...

porky,
so good... no evidence liao

fireflies/ glenlyn,
congrats!

adv,
ida taught me to massage bb before we sleep. also heard feeding bb wif fm late nite will help. last nite, i tried being human pacifier via lying down, she fell asleep quite fast after milk &amp; diaper change, woke up in morn only.
i like cradle hold &amp; lying down, very comfy.

fireflies,
my bb was on cup fm 1st 48hrs after birth, then bottled fm next 48-72hrs. now, she's latching well. like wat my sil say, sometimes have to force latch them, dun bother abt their crying. but i used nuk teats which r similar to nipples.

porky,
u bleeding? try cleaning before pumping.
try using medela purelan cream, find it quite good to sooth cracked nipples.

yvette, u can buy a thing to 'turn out' yr nipples!!! mayb thats y lactation consultant asks u to pump coz bb cant latch

oki, since Bs still soft, y need to pump? cant latch?

Mummies,
usually the confinement period is 28 or 40 days?
wah.. i think my body cannot take the "heaty" food anymore leh.. these few days kept having those rashes n today worst.. eye swollen .. sign of heatiness! arghh..

Ling,
Standard is 28 days and 40 is extended. We coming to the end so no need so strict liao... I even intend to eat my catering buffet leh...haha

Shers,

I did and will try and latch bb on when he is back..

Okipoki,
Thanks for the info, thank god, i admitted him yesterday. Hopefully, the level will come down today..

ling, maybe u can ask yr cl to reduce the heatiness of the tonic and food?

after 28 days of confinement, cannot immediately shower cold water, drink cold drinks, eat 'cooling' food etc... got to 'adjust' the changes slowly.. thats y got 40 days confinement... the remaining 12 days is more to adjusting..

oki, i asked my cl how abt my lunch during full mth celebration.. she says she will cook for me as norm... zzz... no chance for me to eat buffet...
sad.gif
but i think i can eat the xin chou mee hoon... whahhaa... other fish, veg can eat la... maybe that day comes, i show her the food... then i dont have to eat confinement food at least for that meal!

Ling - i "go on strike" after 1 week. refuse to eat/drink any more ginger. luckily, i've only ordered 2 weeks of confinement food catering, so this week can eat normal food liao. actually with the lack of sleep, i don't even feel like eating at all. i'm a very bad example.

Shers,
For #1 my CL cooked for me cos still got a week before confinement end. Now, the diff is just 2 days apart nia &amp; I love Neo Garden's curry chix.. haha cant resist. I think should be fine bah since curry is hot = heaty as well. Hahaha !!

Dear Mummies,

Plain water
I have been drinking quite a bit a plain water behind my mum's back cos i have been feeling really thirsty and i dun fancy the logan water...
Is it really bad to drink plain water????

hi mummies, sorry to interrupt. im from the jun09 theread. just have a question about FTWM maternity and hospitalization leave. im planning to ask gynae for 2 weeks HL before im due on 22 june but what do i tell my HR dept? i can't say HL until nearer to the date but i still need to handover everything before then. appreciate your advice, thanks!

oki,

ya hor... maybe my case is diff... i still have 6 days more to go before actual confinement ends..

ya lor.. i love their curry chicken... but cannot eat le... coz got coconut milk!!! that is 'liang'...

ak, like that, u must have lost alot of weight!! must eat le.. else where u have the supply of milk??

yvette,
old folks say drinking plain water is bad because it can cause bad water retention..
my mum says if really wan to drink, can, but drink HOT plain water.. not sure abt this.. but i just follow... if i want to drink, i take a sip only..

if u dont fancy longan water, can try another... think use a type of rice kinda water... last time there was a discussion abt this water.. i dont know what is that..

Shers,

My mum says the same thing too but i really cannot resist drinking the water cos the weather is so so hot now.....jialak, i am not even one week into my confinement and i cannot tahan liao... how am i going to survive for the next 3 weeks man....

Yvette,
Dont mention, if ur bb has discharge still need to tan ur bb hor
happy.gif

Shers,
Yeh, har coconut is liang ar ? Aiya, see how bah and I really love the curry chix. Hahaha..

Talking abt weight, still got 5kgs to go &amp; it is still hanging. Haiz !!

juju,

i dont know what drink is that because i only drink longan water.. hehhee

yvette,

no choice de.. every women went through this after giving birth!!

i think drink plays small part only.. worse is no fan, no shower for 1st 2 weeks that kill me!!! but trust me, after 2 weeks, u will be ok because u can shower, wash hair and can switch on fan already, just not direct la..

my mama insists on 40 days confinement lor... even worst!!!

but luckily the remaining 12 days is more to food.. still can shower, wear norm clothings.. whahhaa...

can u believe that??!!! i have to wear short sleeves top, long pants and wear socks!!!

shers, oki,
okie.. noted ... i din know the 40days is for adjusting..haha.. my 'CL' is my mum lor..haha... today still got 2 tonic soups! faintz...

i tot if we bf, cannot take spicy food like curry? wah.. u all said until so nice.. wait i cant resist this sat neo gdn food! my mum oreadi told me the buffet i cant eat lor..
sad.gif

Hi AK,

Thank you for your reply. May I know if you do rest a lot at home after your c-section? I am so worried that I maybe too pain to move abt after discharge. I did not engage a CL as my mum is doing the confinement for me and she will not be staying at my house at night. I will need to take care of my baby and #1 myself during the night.

Can we bring camera and videocam into the operation threatre?

As for the binder, do I need to pay for it? Or is it inclusive in the package? I am delivering at Gleneagles.

liewb &amp; poohwei, my CL also say is fine to give bb drink the strawberry milk leh...but i pour it away...cos i very scare bb drink liao later got diarrhoe how...

shers,
i sneak plain water in my room. buay tahan, too much dates tea make me feel sick.
i also cannot tahan the 1st 12 days no shower no fan. lucky hubby told mil dun make me smelly, must shower.
but she still insist cannot wash hair for 30 days. glad i got a good hubby. he's suggesting salon shampoo #2 this friday after bb's pd chk up. lol!

Back