(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

anmum choc is not bad.. but not those super chocolate type like milo. slightly lighter lor. most impt thing is there is dha for ur babies.
happy.gif

i juz went to c my gynae.. had ultrasound scan n vaginal scan. can see the sac now. but still unable to detect the heartbeat. doc ask me cross fingers for the checkup which is scheduled long ago for this fri aftnn appt.

im so scared.. wad if still cant detect heartbeat. juz nw i even cried on my way in the mrt.. hais

hi all, i tested positive twice using different brands of kits last week. now in my 6th week of pregnancy.

the problem is, other than feeling some cramps and tugging feeling in abdomen, sore breasts and frequent urge to urinate, i do not have morning sickness. wonder is there anything wrong.

i'm drinking Enfamama A+ chocolate and it is quite tasty.

any of you not been to your 1st gynae visit yet? i'm only going on friday.

babychole, hehehe not yet... wait till saturday la... expensive...

wait negative then waste money.. and disappointed... wait and see if AF comes... hai.. looks so far away!

Promeganate,
haha, that's funny...must be your subconscience telling you that you're producing breastmilk :p

i've bought lots of food back...peanut butter, muesli bars...anything to keep the MS away...i hate it when its the middle of the night, and you cant sleep (coz you slept too much in the day), and have MS...so i am filling up the kitchen with snacks (as healthy as i can)...

heh..

Hi Hi

This is my first posting here...I was late for a couple of days and my breast were painful..Thought I could have a baby near my bday...tested on clearblue and it was negative =(

Can sense my menses coming cos breast not as painful and some red stains..but at times no red stains at all...whats wrong? too stress?

Hi Queenie, not to worry, at week 4.5, I couldn't even see my sac. Because of continuous spotting, i went to see another gynae at week 6 and i saw my tiny little baby (3.6mm - like a grain of rice) and its heartbeat. Babies grow very quickly and sometimes, it might be the angle that is not readily visible because of the size!

You can always get a second opinion. My first gynae was more interested in making money and always tell me half of the story and made me come back within the week for the other half. The charges are expensive. When i went to my current gynae, she told me everything on my first consultation including jab, MC to rest in bed and some of the risks for older mothers-to-be (eg test for down syndrome).

queenie:: please don't worry! I went to see gynae too and saw nothing but this tiny little tihng that measures 13.8mm. Hahaha. It's about wk 5. I'm going back again in wk 7.

How many wks are you now when u went to see gynae? did you see the little baby other than the sac?

Hugs, just be positive.I'm sure all of us will SEE heartbeat the next round!

Hi Queenie

Dun be upset. If your preg is at a too early stage, you will not hear the heartbeat yet. you should look forward to your next gynae visit!

Hi mummies

Like all of you, I dun like drinking milk. Maybe I'll try Enfamama A+ Chocolate like what corene says.

So lucky....some mummies here dun have MS.

hi pika cindy n lemontree

my gynae didnt really say hw many weeks am i..
he say unless heartbeat is detected, if not very hard to confirm..

i only see the sac leh. he zoomed in the sac show me i tink inside empty de.. wheres my bb?

ya i hope tt this fri can detect heartbeat.. but from mon-fri oni 5 days.. 5 days so short can have heartbeat so fast or nt.. lol. i stil tot of ask doc to delay my appt , to reschedule it.. but he still ask me to go bk on fri..

pika, currently i feel quite comfortable w my gynae.. so maybe i wont want to seek a 2nd advice.
happy.gif
but am glad tt u found one u like..

Corene
I have not gone for my 1st check up yet. My gnae will only be available next week.

Queenie
Think gynae will only be able to detect heartbeat on week 6 onwards.

Queenie, you may be only 5 weeks cos last week when i saw my gynae, she shown me what you can expect to see in week 5 and 6. in week 5 you can only see the sac so dont worry most likely you are still too early in pregnancy.

I bought the anmum milk to drink but have not beem drinking it cos just the tot of drinking it makes me pukey. Feel so guilty.

Queenie....if you do not feel any discomfort. You may like to consider to reschedule your appointment as each time when to see gynae is quite exp.

queenie:: if doc ask u go back on fri then go back? haha at least trust his professional judgement lah... and i do agree with kome, each time see gynae is like so exp. gosh. so this time i'm really waiting till later then see. Next wk see which wkday my hubby can go with me! haha!

My hubby have promise me to go every time with me for check up. Last time due to new in his job, he was not able to take leave and go check up with me for my 1st child, so he is making up now.

Queenie, I say go get it checked this Friday. Nevermind the cost, at least you'll have a peace of mind when you hear your baby's heart beat.

Girls, wanted to check if any of you mummies are feeling cold. I'm ok at room temperature but last time when I was sleeping with the air-con on at 25C, I was really chilly! Wonder if that is normal.

hi all..

i scared gg there again on fri coz i afraid cant detect heartbeat again..

cannot don go either, coz i tink mayb doc oso wan monitor my spotting ..

until tdy still have spotting. but colour is getting lighter. abit browish yellow discharge.
i got guai guai eat the hormonal pills leh, why still have siaks. btw, anione noe wad is the purpose of prescribing the pills to eat?

im still ok .. sometimes feel cold even with fan on at power 1.. sometimes even feel hot.. lol.

but these few days, i got tt tugging feeling below my adominal .. the feelings is like inside stretching. it will come once in a while in a day n for maybe half minute each time..
do u all feel the same?

hi ladies can i check understand trans fat is not good for our body but what if we crave for deep fry items....and eat it everyday how??

Hi ladies,
Do your feel giddy and sleepy all this while? Every morning I was feeling giddy and tired. Monday I even have an M/C due to giddiness. Tis morning also giddy, don't know how long will it last than go away.

Hi S,
I am same with you. I am eating alot of fried stuff everyday even before I was pregnant. I also not sure if its ok or not, so not able to advice you.

Shall we start compiling a list? Please drop a line in this format or copy and paste as the list grows? Can add on the categories if you think need more. Arrange according to date?
happy.gif

Nick - 1st Day of Last Menses - Location - # Pregnant - Gynae

Sashamama - 11/06 - Punggol - 1 - TBC (to be confirmed)

Kome, i will feel giddy ocassionally too.

Queenie, the duphaston is to help your body to produce more progestrone to stablize the pregnancy.

I also have some cravings for fried food so has indulge in fries and wings.

Kome - 15/06 - Serangoon - 2 - Dr Jen in AMK

Sashamama
Today than you test on HPT? Coz i miss my menses for 3 days and i had go and tested +ve already.

Hi Kome,
Today then i test on a Guardian test kit. Cos 3 months ago, late for 10 days then AF reported 1 day after i tested negative. So disappointed. My cycles usually regular, 29-32 days. So this time round wait a while more. Wanted to wait longer but I've been nauseous these 3 days, so felt like testing lo. Luckily positive. Going GP soon.

Sashamama,
You going to GP for confirmation? My cycle also like 29-31 days, actually I don't feel like i am pregnant. I thought might be due to late AF but my husband want me to test and i get +ve.

Kome - 15/06 - Serangoon - 2 - Dr Jen in AMK

sportyger - 29/05 - SengKang - 1 - Dr Yvonne Chan

Hi,

For those who have MS, just to share, i tried something today after reading in a book and so far it seems to work (fingers crossed). The book suggested eating dry toast first thing in the morning. well, i improvised by eating some wheat biscuits immediately after i woke up.
Yesterday I had really bad MS but could be cos i was sick, had a slight fever and was on 1 day MC..
Going to see my gynae tmr, hope to hear my bb's heartbeat too, only saw a sac last week...

Hi
My details as follows:-

Pikabini - 25/5 - Kovan - 1 - Dr WK Tan (TMC)

Hi
I feel cold these 2 days, too. Checked the outdoor temp last night and was 27 degrees. This morning had to wear sweater for breakfast.

I read somewhere that some pregnant women get sick or flu as part of the sympton. When pregnant, body relaxes and so susceptible to sickness and indigestion. But dont self medicate. See gynae because there are some medication that could be harmful to the body.

I am back to work
sad.gif
nonstop deadlines

Yes, you are right Pika. Not suppose to self medicate unless prescribe by gynae. For me, I will try not to take any medicine during my 9 mths except folic acid or multi-vitamins given by gynae

Hi all,

Just came back from my 1st gynae visit...Maybe I'd share a bit:

LMP: 4 June
Sac: 1.60 cm (the longest diameter)
Fetal length: 0.32 cm

Gynae asked me to come back in 2 weeks' time. Was able to see the baby's heartbeat from the machine. I am currently at the end of my 5th week

Sashamama,

Congrats!

Here's my detail:

Happyjean - 4 Jun 08 - Queenstown - #2 - Dr. Lim Teck Chye

Cheers!

HappyJean
How much do you pay for your 1st visit? Does your gynae give you any multi-vitamin and folic acid?

Back