(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

sus: me
happy.gif

ophe: ya loh, better stock up some FM, get some samples frm milk company also good... u r lucky that your lil caleb is a fan of bread

ni: according to my friend, they open the sale for members one day before and then this morning she went at 9.20am, everything is out of stock. Not sure if they will re-stock but better to call them before going down.

ni,piyo,dazed,emq,jolene

ur stuffs are here.... kindly pls transfer the money to my :

dbs saving: 051-3-015565

pm or sms me after u have transfer the money.. appreciate...

piyo,
kindly pls sms me ur acc no for me to transfer the $3.69 back to u. thanks.

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>price </TD><TD>price after</TD><TD>exchange</TD><TD>price in </TD><TD>shipping</TD><TD>sub</TD><TD>grand</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>in usd</TD><TD>% in usd</TD><TD>rates</TD><TD>sgd</TD><TD>cost</TD><TD>total</TD><TD>total</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ni</TD><TD>Striped Oxford</TD><TD>Blue/White</TD><TD>24 MOS</TD><TD>29.5</TD><TD> 22.12 </TD><TD>1.445</TD><TD> 31.96 </TD><TD> 2.95 </TD><TD> 34.91 </TD><TD> 34.91 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>piyo</TD><TD>Short-Sleeved Ringer Tee</TD><TD>Slicker Yellow</TD><TD>24 MOS</TD><TD>7.99</TD><TD> 5.99 </TD><TD>1.445</TD><TD> 8.66 </TD><TD> 2.95 </TD><TD> 11.61 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>PRL Club Tee</TD><TD>Green Grass</TD><TD>2 T</TD><TD>8.99</TD><TD> 6.74 </TD><TD>1.445</TD><TD> 9.74 </TD><TD> 2.95 </TD><TD> 12.69 </TD><TD> 24.29 </TD><TD>-27.98</TD><TD> (3.69) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jolene</TD><TD>Cotton Flutter Tank</TD><TD>Sunfish Yellow</TD><TD>24 MOS</TD><TD>9.99</TD><TD> 7.49 </TD><TD>1.445</TD><TD> 10.82 </TD><TD> 2.95 </TD><TD> 13.77 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Short-Sleeved Polo</TD><TD>Aerial Blue</TD><TD>24 MOS</TD><TD>19.99</TD><TD> 14.99 </TD><TD>1.445</TD><TD> 21.66 </TD><TD> 2.95 </TD><TD> 24.61 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Big Pony Polo</TD><TD>Carmel Pink</TD><TD>24 MOS</TD><TD>29.99</TD><TD> 22.49 </TD><TD>1.445</TD><TD> 32.50 </TD><TD> 2.95 </TD><TD> 35.45 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mesh Polo Dress</TD><TD>Aerial Blue</TD><TD>18 MOS</TD><TD>24.99</TD><TD> 18.74 </TD><TD>1.445</TD><TD> 27.08 </TD><TD> 2.95 </TD><TD> 30.03 </TD><TD> 103.86 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>emq</TD><TD>Metallic Pony Polo</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>2 T</TD><TD>14.99</TD><TD> 11.24 </TD><TD>1.445</TD><TD> 16.24 </TD><TD> 2.95 </TD><TD> 19.19 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4 T</TD><TD>14.99</TD><TD> 11.24 </TD><TD>1.445</TD><TD> 16.24 </TD><TD> 2.95 </TD><TD> 19.19 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>GIRLS 6X</TD><TD>14.99</TD><TD> 11.24 </TD><TD>1.445</TD><TD> 16.24 </TD><TD> 2.95 </TD><TD> 19.19 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Lilly Ann Cotton Top</TD><TD>Carmel Pink</TD><TD>GIRLS 6X</TD><TD>12.99</TD><TD> 9.74 </TD><TD>1.445</TD><TD> 14.07 </TD><TD> 2.95 </TD><TD> 17.02 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Rena Cotton T-Shirt Dress</TD><TD>RL2000 Red</TD><TD>MEDIUM</TD><TD>14.99</TD><TD> 11.24 </TD><TD>1.445</TD><TD> 16.24 </TD><TD> 2.95 </TD><TD> 19.19 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sharon Crest Polo</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>1 X</TD><TD>24.99</TD><TD> 18.74 </TD><TD>1.445</TD><TD> 27.08 </TD><TD> 2.95 </TD><TD> 30.03 </TD><TD> 123.82 </TD><TD>-20.64</TD><TD> 103.18 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dazed</TD><TD>Multi-Striped Polo</TD><TD>New Iris Multi</TD><TD>24 MOS</TD><TD>14.99</TD><TD> 11.24 </TD><TD>1.445</TD><TD> 16.24 </TD><TD> 2.95 </TD><TD> 19.19 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Big Pony Lake Short</TD><TD>English Green</TD><TD>24 MOS</TD><TD>14.99</TD><TD> 11.24 </TD><TD>1.445</TD><TD> 16.24 </TD><TD> 2.95 </TD><TD> 19.19 </TD><TD> 38.38 </TD><TD>0.16</TD><TD> 38.54 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Fluffy: Cool! I was about to sms you... cos I received the email about 40% plus a further 15% off... then was thinking whether to shop some more... so was thinking to check &amp; see if the previous batch is in... hahaha...

Ok, cool... will tt later &amp; how to pick up from you? Hey, I think except for Ni, the rest are in the west hor... maybe can tompang dazed or Jolene, cos they are near JE (HB's office)...

dazed: if u collecting from fluffy, help me collect mine too can?

fluffy: i think i paid u $29.50 the other time, so i pay u $39.91-$29.50, right???

i give up on searching for the pocoyo birthday cake. can anyone tell me where i can buy nice figurines of pocoyo and friends? i intend to get a simple plain cake and decorate with the figurines instead. not sure if this will be an easier task tho :D

fluffy, transferred:

To Account DBS Savings Plus
051-3-015565 fluffy
Amount S$38.54
Transaction Reference 2538825342

fluffy, dun think i can collect this weekend, then next week i'm off to taipei. maybe 15th, else next next weekend liao.

jan, i remember some shops doing picture cakes, maybe you can try using those and print pocoyo pics lah... i'm not sure if it will be easy to find such toys leh...

jan: Try ecreative. Send them the picture. they will do a picture cake. but it's those photo thingy.. you know what i'm referring to? I did one for Dylan for his 30th birthday, Homer simpson with his beer. quite nice

Good Morning to all....

sus : no, caden will not fall asleep by himself... he'll latch on to his walking pacifier b4 falling asleep. =P

Morning All,

Any mummies tried aimummy cakes before? I love the design, but wondering are the cakes tasty?

I hope to get a little prince cake to fit the theme
happy.gif

sus/ni/mercs: thanks for telling me about banging head. I almost wanted to ask the pd, but i think he'll laugh at my silly question. i think most children are the same and go through the same phase.

my boy starting to take 1 long nap instead of 2 naps le. sigh.. that means less me time already... once he wakes up will be busy the whole day.

Bunny: I just send an SOS on FB to you... need tips on using the Omnia II. I got mine last week, but found it less user friendly than the iphone. Now struggling with it... sigh.. think Omnia has more potential but can't get used to it yet...

Hi Fluffy,

Thanks for arranging. Here's the details.

To Account DBS Savings Plus
051-3-015565 fluffy
Amount S$103.86
Transaction Reference 2539339085

Can you PM your address.

Probably will pick up next week, weekday. Or ask hubby to help.

EMQ, Daze, I will help you to collect.

Ni, do i help you to collect? Your office is at Tangjong pagar right?? Me at city hall.

Piyo, you need me to pick up first?? Not sure if i remember correctly, you stay at woodlands?? Me at jurong east.

jolene, help me pick up ni's from fluffy, i will pass to her when i'm back in office cos she collected my banner for me. thanks ah!

bunny: leon is doing fine too... cruising along and sometimes still prefers to crawl... ya, need to keep watch except when in playard...

Mummies, sorry to disturb.. I have 6 cans of Promil Gold Step 2 - 900g milk powder for 6mths &amp; above:

Expiry Feb 2010
Selling @ $120 for 6.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

wow mummies.. thanks for your suggestions. someone pm me to try kiddy palace. now i'm gonna embark on a search for pocoyo items :D wish me luck. if i can find, i'll get pinegarden to decorate for me. if not then will ask ecreative to do the picture thinggy lor

die die must be pocoyo.. come to think of it. maybe i should ask jojo if she can custom make at pocoyo birthday banner or not
happy.gif

shyan daddy is a winner man. he let shyan play with his handphone until one of the buttons is missing. right now we are frantically searching for the missing button. suspect it's in shyan's tummy liao... but strange.. she never cry leh. oh dear... better find the button, if not i can't help but think shyan swallowed it. aiyoh...

jan > maybe u can try those capsule machine,put $1 and turn out.
i'm gg to try that for my minnie figurines

precious_bb > i saw from forum that her cakes are quite good,not too sweet.
but me gg to give her a miss,out of my budget

kamy > haiii...ya,they having some issues.my mum kept nagging,scolding and
complainn at home,who can tahan?

bb wipes >
ladies,i jus bought the bb wipes from carrefour,i realise got perfume smell 1 leh,suitable for bb to use?the original 1 dun have 1

babystarlet.. good ideal. haha.. wonder if those machine got pocoyo or not. if really dun have then i'll go for photo cakes lor

jan / babystarlet, dun think i saw pocoyo items before. even my friend did carebear theme, also so difficult to find...

i mean, can't find any clothes, stickers... only have the stuff toy and cushion. end up, i pinned a small stuff toy on JH's jumper

Fluffy: Sorry, was out all weekend (what's new? hee hee)... just managed to do the transfer, details as follows:

POSB Savings : 533-70389-5
To Account DBS Savings Plus : 051-3-015565 Fluffy
Amount : S$103.18
Transaction Reference : 2541146654

Many thanks yeah.

How's your house moving dearie? All settled in?

Good Morning to all...

one aunt made my day this morning! haha...

babystarlet : is ur mum very unhappy with certain things? or isit juz her habit to nag? if sth makes her unhappy, maybe can do sth make it right? if it's juz her 'style', can juz ignore her?

janjan : u can stand by some disposable gloves to chk Shyan's poo - if she did swallow - it'll come out in the poo. I've no personal experience in this, heard fm MIL's neighbour... her grandkid swallowed the button of the toy phone b4.

janjan: no worries lah, my sister when she was young ate a $0.20 coin! and it came out like 2-3 days later. my mum was so excited when the coin came! so u ask ur mum to standby her poo these days loh..

fluffy: did u get my post? the other time my fren tt $29.50 to you so she just tt another $34.91-29.50 = $5.41 to you. transaction reference: 2541301062

gelato, ni: gee.. the mystery is still not solved yet. ystdy shyan poo.. i checked, dun have button leh. the dad vacuum the whole house and check the vacuum waste, still no button to be found. lol. i told my mum to standby liao.

preciousbb: thanks for the link .the pocoyo cake look so nice. gonna check it out later :D

ladies, i went for a free photoshoot yesterday. personally i dun like the makeup and hairdo. they just give 2 free photos only lah, if want to buy all the pictures, another sum of $$$. dunno how much, cos they dun wan reveal to me. haha.

so who is interested can PM me to make appt. but bear in mind hor, need to go thru psycho-ing session, at least 30 mins. hahha

my pics..

3217158.jpg

3217159.jpg

ni : i ever rec'd phone calls for such deals too... but i dun dare to take up cos my fren told me they will pyscho u to spend a lot of $$$$$$$.... i scared... haha...

gelato: yep. i am also very skeptical about such phone calls. it was my hb who made this arrangement. of cos there was alot of psychoing session. i had to cut the sales guy, giving excuse that kyan is cranky for milk. wahaha.

cheekygal: yep, that was the tops that we spree-ed together! thanks for coordinating ah! ya, kyan is wearing 18 months. haha. he fat boy.. LOL

Back