(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

Flo, yes you noticed! Had to cut la, no choice, the hair loss is tremendous. There is some re-growth but at the moment the dropping is still greater than the growing. For years, my stylist refused to cut my hair short, absolutely refused!, but this time she saw my hair like that she also no choice - the front new re-growth short short, so it's too weird to have some so short and some so long. My menses not back yet so I don't dare to try any hair treatments or tonics. But i checked out the ba wang tonic recommended by some ladies here - later after my menses returns, I might buy that if my hair is still missing.
Your curls are so pretty la, suits you. Mine are all over the place - want it to curl out, it will curl in; want it to curl in, it will curl out.

Autumn: i no rub anything...juz let it grow but took very long to grow out of that 'china cut'....gg anywhere today? wana let the babies mit up? mi n my godmum was still mentioning abt u last nite....she misses ur girl

mgteo: found sugarless mooncakes.... guess which hotel ? .... St Regis... keke... ex ex ex... but tastes heavenly smooth... gg to vivo this evening to get it...

sperzz: yday i went EYS to buy the si shen brown rice rite, the sales told me use cool boiling water to mix the powder 1st then put to boil. will be easier wor...havent tried that la..

mercsboy: i have the EYS si shen brown rice powder. use cooled boil water to mix the powder into a smooth paste to avoid lumps during boiling stage. then bring it to boil. got to serve it soon coz' when left at room temp too long, the top surface becomes sticky.

hello! me reporting from office... busy busy morn! yesterday brought jh to wedding lunch... aiyoh so sticky... dun want to sit in high chair, dun want to be carried by my friends... having 2nd thots whether to bring him for another friend's wedding dinner... think he'll be even more cranky since it's bedtime...

pinkie, ba wang really not bad, but you must must use conditioner! i think was on offer at NTUC last week... less than $10!

Flo, no la, not to say must wait, I just wanna make sure the whole process of my hormones normalising is as natural as possible so that if (touch wood) there is any problem, it's easier to identify the cause. One of my staff her menses didn't return for a few years le, in the end she took medication to help it return.

pinkie: hehe mine just came back today... think coz V hardly drinks milk at nite... just wanna suck suck sometimes... so urs shld come soon...

janjan....wah..u realli make mi out to be realli so horrifying eve to shyan wor....gosh looks like I have earned myself a not so good reputation! keke

cherry....I have no secret but just persist to make Z drink despite him fussing ad crying esp when I noe that it have been a long while since he last had his meal just like at janjan plc...close to 5hrs!

piyo: if u persist, bb will get into the habit of drinking milk... tt day my friend told me many bbies once stop bottle will stop drinking milk altogether... when i intro cup, will only be water and juice...

Suika: Haha! I now then log in and see your post! Guess its too late liao! Hey is Kevan taking cereals? Can I pass you 1 tin of nestle baby cereal? I bought too many tins back from France, and think wont be able to finish before Maarch! It expires then! perhaps can pass 1 to you and 1 to Piyo ;)

cjteng: wat is MS?

piyo: no lah. u not scary lah. haha.. shyan ko liao. yeah!

dazed: how come u need to work tdy?

tdy i cook porridge for shyan, daddy and myself.. eversince i preg i never touch kitchen leh. so my skills are abit rusty liao

pinkie: most probably. but will check out julia gabriel as well, then decide. how about u? u going? yup, bought the stuff from GD. started on matt. he loves english. no idea if he likes maths. something new to him
happy.gif
will wait n see.

ann01jan: how's littleneuro tree? the program no good? ya, maybe u shld check out GUG. JG also not bad.

hi,
I have overstock the Nestle NAN Pro 2 (400g) cos still bf. Have 3 tins to let go.
exp date: Oct 2010. interested, pls pm me.

pink xuan, pinkie, jan, yah, holiday also need work, but got off in lieu lah, and holiday allowance. happy cos i managed to leave at 5.15 and reache mom's place with good time to spare for dinner! cos hb pick me up mah... usually by time i reach my mom's everyone done with dinner liao. play play with jh, then left him at mom's (cos i'm doing morning shift this week) and went jp with hb...

ann...diff school of thots apparently....some feel that force feeding will make bb hate milk / foos...anyhow for mine is a diff set of issue like wat u mention...it's not a transitional issue between latching / bottle feeding....

dazed...if i din recall wrongly shd b 2 for $1.90 or $1.99...saw it at bukit merah ntuc....till 30 sep? could it be promo only at normal ntuc?

Ann: I went to Aussino. Apparantly, they dun have the non-slip versions at the moment. I only managed to get 2 of those SPD ones for my patio. Also got some wedding collection for my SIL's wedding.

Pinkie: Love you new hairstyle. I think it makes you look fresh. I need a haircut too! & a facial... & a slimming programme... hahaha...

Ultraman: Superman finally got his act together. I've just downloaded the pics from the cam. Will upload to FB soon.

ni! Kyan looks like a year old boy! So homey. So fast already start grocery shopping training!

So late, i still can't sleep.. Tmr sure jialat! Think i'm the only one still awake.. Haiz..

bunny: Might be baby syllabus so the concepts being taught just repeats lesson after lesson.... just in different forms lor... eg open and close, where is it ?... etc overall quite balanced programme...

good morning everyone! its tues and back to work after a long weekend.

wow so many ppl going for the 9 month bash. i see if can join or not. but i dunno some of u guys leh, cos long long time never post as regularly as before. only know those old timers here
happy.gif

gelato: i rem u send your kids to Tien Hsia rite? can check with u, how come on 17th Oct public holiday they also have classes? i know I can Read got no class.

i'm trying to shift their class in the earlier slot so can join for the gathering.

Good Morning, everyone.

ann : neuro tree no good? I've been thinking of sending my #2 there, but hvn'tmoved my butt to chk it out yet...

ju : long time no see! =)

samval : no, i only send my gal to ICR & Yamaha. Both hv no lesson on that day. My hb doesn't sound keen to join in the 9th mth bash tho.... sian... =(

Good morning EVERY GREAT Mummies & Daddies!!

gelato: ya lor, GREAT to be back! feel more or less settled in my new work. Will be chking every morning if I'm early.. :D

9mth bash shd b fun cos i think some of our babies can either crawl or walk liao. will b quite chaotic and fun-filled!! I wanna join leh but got space or not?

morning ladies!!
today really dont feel like getting up to work..
how i wish can be SAHM...
send kyler to IFC like abit bu she de leh...

ann : saw ur post on feeding banana. I hvn't give caden banana yet... but for my older kids, i used spoon to scrap out bit by bit to feed them then.

BTW, i was reading up on yeast infection yestd, 1 website mentioned peanuts & corn are universally contaminated with mold. & bananas are universally contaminated with mycotoxins. Hence, i guess i'll be avoiding these food for my kids.

ju : you got a permanent job already? & you've got a maid to look after Mel now?

mercsboy : I think not only us bu she de... our babies oso... the moment i got out of bed today, caden oso wake up...

gelato: so i see u again at the 9th mth bash? keke...i miss u leh...
kyler didnt wake up when we wake up leh...nowadays he is like pig

gelato: yes to both questions! :D but my family is still trying to get used to the new maid. my mum, mil, grandmil and myself all gave her "green bao" to guo4 nian2. hope my maid also got used to us. It's already 2mths.

how time flies... baby is already 8mths ++, soon will not be so easily entertained liao.. haiz..

mercsboy : yes, if my hb dun go, then i'll go with caden. =)

hehe.. dun say Kyler pig lah... let's say he's a sweet lil baby, sleeping soundly, nvr disturb mummy... =)

I also wanna join u all leh!! was a bit dissapointed at missing the cutoff time. wanna see all your handsome kids. nowadays also seldom go on FaceBook to look see look see.

Back