(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

gelato: thanks..
happy.gif
me taking business management..

jesline: that's good...at least can all sit down to see what's the best arrangement....all can give n take mah

merscboy : sure, no prob. i m not insisting leh...

Samval : such things very chim 1, we dunno who is speaking the truth & who is not... better to all sit down & discuss together...

suika : let us know ur preference for payment lor. If u pay 1st, quite alot of $ right? better we pay u 1st lah.

feel free to let me know oso, if u need help to carry the shampoo. =)

ladies,
thanks for the advices. ya i also thinking of writing email and cc all. but then hor, yesterday was just a casual chat with the guy only. and we gonna hvae appraisal coming mid week Sept, so i will take this chance to talk to them abt my plans. then aft the appraisal, i can write the email. what u all think? cos ah, over here hard to call for discussion leh..

gelato: dont misunderstand me ma...i was just suggesting coz hor, my side 4 persons only, also difficult to pass to each other leh...different timing, either they free or i not free lor..so tot if can arrange pass during meet up, can save some trouble..

snow: we had planned a gathering at park hotel, initially was 12th sept, but seems alot of mummies need to go with their kids to school mid autumn celebration u see...so we postpone to 19th sept...will u be available??? wanna join us???

i'm ok with both 12/9 or 19/9.

sperzz, congrats! i'm now anxiously waiting for thurs.. hehe..

suika, see if you feel it again soon, then you can confirm liao... hehe... my order confirmed.

samval: can go this link, this lady also selling quite cheap, but I think alot of things is out of stock already....I am getting 1 set of rompers from her for 0-3mths as I notice my gal got no new clothes for NB and also a pack of socks....

sprezz: i just saw ur link....mine is 5pcs pkt...the sleepwear then from the BP spree here but i think the website oso under blog wor

dazed: i'll order the stuffs based on that list of names that was confirmed last wk
happy.gif

WillTing: usually weekdays I cannot bec need to rush home to fetch my son from CC, I need to confirm with my husband as his working hr also not fixed

dazed, u also going for DS on thurs??? me too, suika also. heee. where's your DS held? mine will be at MT A... =) so excited right??? me counting down le

dazed...added yr name...
seems like 19th sept more ppl confirm can go leh...no TBC till now..
ya...i heard my colleague said most credit cards got 25% discount. when i confirm book liao, then i will let u all knw again.

NI: ya, DS is rather exciting, especially when u see the hands, bones, nose so clearly, the kindof feeling hor...kindof touching la.

calling piyobaby...19th sept ok for u???

1 complimentary buffet with every 3 paying adults
For reservations, call 6730 1568.
• Valid for lunch and dinner only
Valid till 31 Oct 2008

yes, dazed, there's a buy 3 get one free. not bad sia! hahaha. i got UOB!

mercsboy, not all cards wor, dbs and amex got but not for dinner buffet.

Ni, yah, but dunno how many times foc we can get leh...prob they will limit to 1 or 2 foc per table oni...

Nl & dazed: too bad we not taking it at the same plc if not can mit to chat chat awhile

mercsboy: i oso have UOB card...at most we ask them to spilt the bills in terms of 4 to a table? u think can?

I am a PR and my husband is a singaporean, i going to deliver my baby in singapore as a singapore citizen, we are planning to bring baby back to malaysia for confinement after baby born 1 week. off cso we need to get the passport for the baby 1st b4 depart to malaysia. any 1 had this expirience, pleasead advice me ..... thank you ...

suika, NI, dazed: i will check with them when i book lor, i think there should have a number of cards which can discount la. the most we ask them to arrange 3 - 4 seater seats together...till now the confirmation for 19th sept seems better and faster than 12th sep.

Gathering @ Park Hotel(formerly Crown Prince)
19 Sep 08, 7pm
1. mercsboy
2. suika
3. de_luxe
4. a-n-g-e
5. ninilicious
6. willting
7. de_luxe
8. gelato
9. dazed

jesline: can u make it on 19th sep then?? havent pass u yr stuff...how??

gelato: ur nick makes me feel like eating gelato now leh...u know hor, my workplace here (raffles place) dont have any stalls selling gelato!! sucks one lor.

merscboy : hahaha... i always crave for gelato since preggie... that's y i use tis nick... i worse leh.... i work on the mountain top (Tuas), dun even hv magnolia ice cream, let alone gelato... so i can only fulfil my cravings on weekends. =)

mercsboy: i will put my name in the list 1st... & confirm with u again tmw as need to ask if hubby free on that day to bring baby home.. plus where is park hotel?

19 Sep 08, 7pm
1. mercsboy
2. suika
3. de_luxe
4. a-n-g-e
5. ninilicious
6. willting
7. de_luxe
8. gelato
9. dazed
10.jesline81

there's a repetition in the previous list (my mistake earlier), here's the updated list :

19 Sep 08, 7pm
1. mercsboy
2. suika
3. de_luxe
4. a-n-g-e
5. ninilicious
6. willting
7. gelato
8. dazed
9.jesline81

19 Sep 08, 7pm
1. mercsboy
2. suika
3. de_luxe
4. a-n-g-e
5. ninilicious
6. willting
7. gelato
8. dazed
9.jesline81
10. fiona87

willting: how come u so long...me 11th jan EDD, now is 21st week. so my 28th week still got 7 weeks more...but how cum your 1st jan, still got 4 weeks only leh?? blur leh

jesline: hope to see u la, park hotel is at orchard (formerly named crown prince, the one with swensens at the 1st sty one, opp paragon)

gelato: when i go orchard, usually hubby will buy for me eat lor...i like those sour sour types one...yummy...yr side tuas dont have la, me at raffles place leh, also dont have. funny hor

mercsboy: u working at Raffles place..... so near me... me @ TP... sometime went to RP for my lunch too.... if not able to go the gathering, maybe i can collect from u at RP
happy.gif

merscboy : ya lor, nowadays Raffles Place got so many shopping, but no gelato... hmm... ur hubby so good, my hubby never bother 1...

Back