(2008) Anyone TTC-ing for 2008 baby?

977738.jpg
977739.jpg

Hi BB

As requested

Left pic: Jin Yuan Bao

Right pic : Mini pandan Custard Mooncake

tuliprose, hmm... i didnt actually notice the amount...

Agreed, during my 2WW, I am also very anxious about the result.

Will pray hard for you & all, your Auntie dun invite...

dear gals...lets pray hard oki, that we will strike as soon as possible...

I every nite will pray for u all one to my buddha, telling him we are all hoping for a baby and faster gain us the wish...so lets pray for each other.....babydust, babydust.......

Hi luvbella
i see.. i have sore breasts from CD24. now still pain.. but then sore breasts are one of my AF symptom.. somemore got slight cramp liao.. the only difference, from O day, i have creamy discharge till today

going to test on Sun... hope got good news ba

Hi mini
thanks for the prayers

Hi gals
i m in super bad mood today....worked till 9pm.. on call cab n fly me aeroplane.. then called 1 more time, fly me again.. 3rd time then come.. I called in to complain as i m very tired n fedup... waited till 9.45pm then got cab to board.. simply stand there n cry.. dun know why leh.... haiz....

hi jowinbaby
sayang sayang *hugz*....the drivers nowadays so bad...even fly aeroplane now....tsk tsk...can understand yr frustration cos i used to call cabs when working OT and sometimes can wait and wait and wait somemore. cheer up cos TGIF tomorrow!
happy.gif
and u r closer to tesing liao.

Hi starmoon...
thanks....

ya.. really fedup.. called in n they said no my records... blood boil.. i am standing on the street for 45mins , hungry n angry.. called hb n complained n stood there crying lor.. haiz....

ya test on sunday.. i think its negative la.. can feel AF coming...

hi sorry to interrupt, anyone here a first time mummy? (or knwo anyone who is) i have things to get rid of..if you are interested please email me at [email protected]

1. Quinny wrap baby carrier-brand new (sky blue) bought at $159 this May. Willing to get rid off at good offer price

2. First few years Baby Co- Sleeper bought at $89.90 this May. Willing to get rid of at a good offer price.

3. Caesarean abdominal/back support

4. Baby signing time AUDIO Cd

5. Calm Baby 3-in-1 Integrated Learning set

6.Avent 260ml Bts

7. Infant Neck support pillow

others please see list.
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msword.gif
list
MOMMIES_AND_BABIES_ITEMS_FOR_SALE-977440.doc (37.9 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Hi Jowin, cab drivers are like tat, there's few times when I call for more than 1hr and still no cab...imagine i call from 9pm till 10pm...very fed up lor...but than hw to educate them???

I still have breast pain but cramp dun feel it liao...im very scare now, scare tat it will be like last mth, come and go and drag till many wk later than af report...will waste my chance...

morning jowin,

sayang sayang ... dun b angry le ... today TGIF ... wow down, my heart like there's "something" lor ... realli hope AF dun come ...

Littlemini,

u got pray pray for me too ??
happy.gif

hmmm one of my colleague gg to annouce her preggie soon n i believeby then everyone "will start" attacking me le ...
sad.gif

anyone been to the jurong TCM be ??? the chrgs ??

kekeke at this time, me dun care abt cholestrol le.. hehee can "help" then can liao ...
happy.gif

after that if successful the stop eating lor ...
hubby saying me "bu guan" his "shi hou" ... me juz wanna my bb ...

i think oysters only increases sex drive but does not improve quality of spermie. i guess if wanna improve quality of spermie, then take paosheng and cordyceps.

ooo really ?? act these few mths my hubby taking paosheng bcos he saying that can make his "zin shen" better .. so every mornin me will pao with hot water then added salt for him .... hope it's really help ... will interchange with chicken essence ..

YOYO YOYO... TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy a enjoyable wkend !!! hehehehehhehe

Tml gathering gathering gathering!!!!
22nd Sept (Sat) - Mooncake festival Gathering
Venue: Marine South (Zhen Fa Steamboat Buffet)
Each pax: $13
Timing: 6pm

1) bbpotato + hb + potato
2) yunbb + hb + bb
3) Jasminetea + hb + bb
4) Jowin + hb
5) Sparks
6) Littlemini
7) Joy - TBC
8) eniale + monster

Starmoon, Dh also drink Paosheng and Cordyceps. So far I know that Oyster has alot of zinc.

beegdaddy ...Recent research has also shown more important health benefits of oysters, such as their serum cholesterol lowering ability. In Japanese studies, oysters has been shown to have considerable positive effects on heart disease. Oyster meat powder is now available as a supplement but little research is available to determine its health benefits.

Certain libido products include oyster meat in their formula. It is difficult to know whether this small amount of oyster meat in a capsule has any effect at all.

Benefits from eating fresh oysters

* Oysters are low in calories and saturated fats and good for our diet.

* Oysters are high in beneficial polyunsaturated fats. These assist the circulation and the nervous system. Omega 3 can lower cholesterol levels and Taurine can lower blood pressure.

* Oysters are rich in vitamins and trace minerals.

* Oysters contain no additives.

romance "needed" does not mean "quality sperm" produced.. if some "fertiliser" can help to enhance the whole reproductive/ TTCing system.. why not?

I think HB who are committed to the whole planning should hands in hands with their wifeys in certain area.. Sometimes using only "sex power" does not just help...

It mades me think that only ego/selfish mens thinks that problem lies only on wifeys..like wat TLK said.

No offence.. personal opinion.. =P

Hi pris
yeah... regardless its oysters, paosheng or cordyceps.. we are just trying to help in improving the TTCing system.. Men sometimes just dun understand how torturing is the 2WW can be...the life that grow in our stomach...

bb.. hehehehe ya ya all of us can catch yr BALLS>> hehehe..

My thots are mens will never ever get to understand n feels the "taste" of the 2WW and the whole process of getting preggie and deliver babies.... its a lifetime they will never understands.. (even thou some men say they do).. unless they be a woman n try it themselves lor.. hehehe... some get preggie easily, thats great for them as they ned not "suffer" mentally n physically.. thus those who strive so hard n failed realli ned much encouragement & supports from DH... mens are a part of the ttcing.. we ned 2 hands to clap... womans do their part, mens too do their parts n best to get thie "work" done!!! both got to contribute!!! \

No hard feelings.. jus my thots.. =)

Agree with you all on all counts.

Personally my wife was stressed out b4 and after my boy was born (I think she's also still stressed out now that she's a SAHM).

I know that I can only try to understand but can never truly appreciate what women do.
(My wife tells me that a fetus is like a parasite since it grows inside the body, absorbs its nutrients and disposes its waste to the host)

My mom actually thanked my wife for bearing him. Talk abt carrying on the family line.

I guess maybe she got stressed out by my grandma to have a grand-son (I was the first) as well...

(Hmm... grandma stress daughter-in-law stress daughter-in-law, do you think it's an Asian thing?)

BeegDaddy,

seems like you are a gd husband. your wife is very blessed!
happy.gif

Ladies,

generally, i agreed with you all , but i personally feel that not all husbands are of this kind. Some do appreciate what their wives have gone through and they really stay with them throughout the entire cycle, from the begining of ttc up till confinement. Why you gals can feel such a way is because you want a baby more than your hubby does. if you switch role with your hubby, they are the one who wants the baby more than you do, im sure, they are the ones who will be more stress out. They may be the one who is daily asking you when you O, if you have taken folic, etc...

Dear Heinz

You're too kind. Wonder how you can say I'm a good hubby after so few postings?

Hmm, seems like the mood in this thread has changed slightly since I started posting.

Maybe I should just keep lurking around instead ;)

If not, some ladies will hide and never re-appear because a man is around
happy.gif

Hello mums, Im a mother of 2 beautiful girl already. Just gave birth oct last year, so my younger child turning 1 soon.

Im having mixed feeling now. Thou being a mother of 2 already, i still confuse with signs of early pregnancy and PMS. Bcos mine are too similar liao.......

My LMS is 27 Aug, last 7 days. TTC#1 on 14 Sep (accidentally)......so now im wondering am I pregnant cos my breast are so tender and hv poking feeling at my tummy. Feeling bloated aso.........if base on 28 days cycle, i can test out after 23 this month......(*finger cross)

Im actually excited thou i din plan for #3, bt somehow realli scare of the disappointed. Alot of them told me woman who just gv birth are very fertile within the first year....so let's wait

Hi babyjo..
welcome.. yeah..heard 1st yr quite fertile
happy.gif

Hope to hear ur good news

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Est. AF Due Date</TD><TD>CD Days</TD><TD>Luteal Phrase</TD><TD>Est. O Date </TD></TR><TR><TD>hui (wannabmummy)</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>31-39</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleminni</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>30-34</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jowinbaby</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>30-31</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>9-Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggysiow</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tuliprose</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10/11 Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starmoon</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>28-34</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pris Neo</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>30-35</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine77</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>31-33</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celest</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>26-27</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15 /16 Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD>Heinz Bean</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>31-36</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>25/26 Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbpotato</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>28-Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD>mouseaction</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>33 - 38</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joy</TD><TD>Irregular</TD><TD>Irregular</TD><TD>Irregular</TD><TD>11-Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasminetea</TD><TD>Irregular</TD><TD>Irregular</TD><TD>Irregular</TD><TD>Irregular </TD></TR><TR><TD>NICK</TD><TD>STATUS</TD><TD>GENDER</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>TTC# </TD></TR><TR><TD>YunBB ( Guest)</TD><TD>Graduate</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Jan 08 baby</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mylvera</TD><TD>Graduate</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Jan 08 baby</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eniale</TD><TD>Graduate</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mar 08 baby</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rain</TD><TD>Graduate</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April 08 baby</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bebe</TD><TD>Graduate</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April 08 baby</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Courage</TD><TD>Graduate</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May 08 baby</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sparks ( Guest)</TD><TD>Graduate</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May 08 baby</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi all

BBpotato...haahaa...so funny. I don't think all men are like that but I do think most of them are like that though.

bEEgdaDDy...haahaa...very nice of your mum to do that by thanking your wife.

Jowin, haahaa, just that my family very into raw food - sashimi, oysters and I know I read somewhere that it has lots of zinc. And also it helps in circulation so more blood will pass through that area...haahaa. And also I know of some TMC also recommended I know the some part of the deer to aid in fertility too. Well, the most important part is to enjoy the whole process, relax and let nature takes its course.

Of course unless one tried for more than a year and cannot conceive then seek medical help and when I say seek medical help must be both Husband and wife.

And I think it does not help if in-laws pressurize the couple. I went through that personally before #1 was borned and I am the very straight forward one that I shut their mouths up even my mil's siblings till no one dare to ask anymore. All thanks to mil going round telling her siblings that I am so selfish, keep studying and refuse to bear a child. My dh was also doing another course at the time which we hardly have time then.

I do agreed too that it is not up to the wife to decide either, both parties have to try together as it takes two hands to clap. And also female only produce XX chromosome and male produce XY chromosome. In order to really get a male, it has to be on the O day or a day after O as Y chromosome does not survive as long as X chromosome but swims faster than X chromosome.

Haahaa....me and my theory haahaa....too long winded ....

Hi Pris
I see. HB n I are more into sashimi but we both dun like raw oyster bcos of the smell..=P

Ya manz, if in law ask, i will ask them to ask their son about the gender...i suppose to bear the child, not to choose the gender.. haha!!!

Instead, my mum start asking me when.. initially i m rather fed up abt her asking everytime until i change tactic... i asked her every symptoms everytime.. ask her why like this, why i got CM, why why why... until she asked me to slowly, dun rush into such matters... go slow... hahahhahaha!!!!! she diam diam already...

Hi Heinz
gonna ask u about CM thing..tomorrow or monday suppose to AF... then everyday i have creamy CM..but yesterday till today.. i m feeling abit wetter not CM but more liquid , transparent n abit of yellowish CM... Base on your theory.. why ah?? so funny de... never experience this b4..

Always i m creamy after O like a few days... not as long as of the whole of 2WW.. then when AF approaching.. i have creamy yellowish CM starting to kick in, then turn brownish CM then spottings comes in follow by AF....

This cycle so different..

But then, of course i felt more of AF symptom n today BBT is low....Breasts sore not much sore liao... alittle only.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Est. AF Due Date</TD><TD>CD Days</TD><TD>Luteal Phrase</TD><TD>Est. O Date </TD></TR><TR><TD>hui (wannabmummy)</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>31-39</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleminni</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>30-34</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jowinbaby</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>30-31</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>9-Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggysiow</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tuliprose</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10/11 Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starmoon</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>28-34</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pris Neo</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>30-35</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine77</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>31-33</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celest</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>26-27</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15 /16 Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD>xpink_xuanx</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Heinz Bean</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>31-36</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>25/26 Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbpotato</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>28-Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD>mouseaction</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>33 - 38</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joy</TD><TD>Irregular</TD><TD>Irregular</TD><TD>Irregular</TD><TD>11-Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasminetea</TD><TD>Irregular</TD><TD>Irregular</TD><TD>Irregular</TD><TD>Irregular </TD></TR><TR><TD>NICK</TD><TD>STATUS</TD><TD>GENDER</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>TTC# </TD></TR><TR><TD>YunBB ( Guest)</TD><TD>Graduate</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Jan 08 baby</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mylvera</TD><TD>Graduate</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Jan 08 baby</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eniale</TD><TD>Graduate</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mar 08 baby</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rain</TD><TD>Graduate</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April 08 baby</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bebe</TD><TD>Graduate</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April 08 baby</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Courage</TD><TD>Graduate</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May 08 baby</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sparks ( Guest)</TD><TD>Graduate</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May 08 baby</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi wannabmummy
Any good news for us??

jowin, me sore breast back again and today nipple also pain abit, realli my af symptom, and also gg toilet to PS more often is here...haiz...i dun dare to test, dun want to see -ve result,and waste my strips....haha...spend too much last month on test kits liao.... will just wait for af to come and try again...

Hi mini
ya manz.. me gonna wait too... i m opp of yours.. breasts not so sore already ( when my breasts not so sore liao, meaning AF coming)

For your case, u never know leh.. breasts sore, nipple pain , going to toilet more are all preggie symptoms..

Ya.. me not going to test until a few days more..if AF no come

Hi sparks..
oh.. just saw joy log in msn.. ya.. me too sleep late.. but earlier than u ba. cos after we chatted , i concast on my bed
haha!!

jowin...going toilet PS is one of pregnancy symptom??? its my best af coming symptoms liao...haha....cos usualli my system nt very good...but once af coming, the system becum very smooth...everything also smooth smooth...haha....

my sore breast also my af symptom for the past half a yr, everytime will pain until af comes one...haiz...very sianz lor...want to test but scare, makes me very stress now...but more scare is it will be like last mth, late for one mth plus than come, waste alot of time of trying...haha....

tml i mite go and see the tanglin halt ah pek to check on my body, if hb is nt gg to work...im thinking is it my mum kip gvg me drink tonic, tats why af will delay...

Hi mini
Me gone case le..my sticky watery CM came with little blood in it.... tomorrow AF sure come or perhaps tonight full blown.. my cycle very very accurate...

so next cycle work hard.. but very disappointed.. we BD zun zun on O day... now, i already dun know how... dun know when to BD etc etc already....sigh!!

jowin...maybe just test with opk and tell ur hb to BD alt days...though i noe its tough, but chances will be higher, rather than O u just bd within the few days....and somemore u just took TLK med, gt to be more patient...if nt dun do anything, just bd as and when u like...

jowin, dun be disappointed, its still nt the end result yet, still gt chances as long as nt full blown...im praying hard for u...u gt to pray for urself...maybe we belong to those who need to try and try and try than we will get our wish comes true...

mini
we tried alot methods... so many that i can't name all out already.. coming TTCing is my 7th cycles.

BD alt days.. but then seem to fail too..

another cycle we tried to BD abit earlier, then fail too cos gynae said we BD too early n then the spermie are not strong enough to generate too fast.. he is only ejac " water" into me...

so he recommended me to BD 12 hrs only after OPK turn positive... b4 O days, try not to BD too often as sperms may be weak.. leave the strongest spermie for O day.. well... we did tat too...

Sigh.. tried many many different methods already..

i m ok.. dun wanna bluff myself stll got chances
happy.gif
BBT Temp low, felt AF coming, breasts from sore till no sore, CM with blood... Gone case le la
sad.gif

AF quickly come n i start new cycle lor N 1 more thing.. TLK here i come again

Now waiting for the rest with good news.

Hi,

I'm new to this thread. Would like to try for a baby in 08. May I know what are the methods available in the market to try?

Hi,

May I know what these abbreviations mean?

AF?
BD?
CM?
TLK?
BFP?
2WW?

Sorry huh.. The lingo here is quite new and confusing to me..
happy.gif

jowin...me start to hv abit cramp again...very sianz nw lei...and moody...my mind cant stop thinking lei, hw arh...me just hope af also come and report, dun play with me liao, so fan...we must encourage each other, ok...dun be disappointed...like i say, we just belong to those nd to try very long time than will strike, god is testing our patience, so we gt to be patience, now than i noe hvg one kid is nt easy, me still think of 2...nw gt one very happy liao....

i told u all before rite...about my sil...she also very stress in work and home and try and try...somemore she is the elder DIL, so she is very stress, somemore she wants a boy cos she tot elder son, so lst child must be boy, to carry on the generation, so u can guess hw stress is she...

though i din really tok to her on baby, cos i also dun want to add on to her stress, but we all noe she and my BIL is trying very hard and got seek doc consultation too...

and they din do any prevention after marriage, just start building their family, after trying for one yr and 4mths, they got it in may...finally she can reduce her stress...

u noe, around us, got alot of examples, some immediately one mth strike, some few mths and some years...we really can't do anything but to try, tats all...

sometimes i will think also, why its nt like something we like which we can buy using $$$....haha....stupid rite...anyway, i will pray and pray for u....good luck to u and good luck to me and good luck to everybody....lets work hard again...sorri, me too lor-soh liao...haha...

HI mini
U dun think la.. i know it is tough not to think.. thanks.. we are all here to encourage each othere...

Ya lor... some very easy strike, some try so hard like us.. 2 yrs ago, after my wedding, at CNY period, my mum asked a fortune teller.. this uncle is from the temple that help us to bless every member in the family since we all babies.. My mum went to ask this uncle when we are having babies, the uncle said not so soon.. wa lau.. when is he refering to??? but then 2 yrs ago, i yaya papaya... dun wan to have bb so soon n typically no try.. just leave it to natural.. even we leave it to natural for 2 yrs, also no strike... If i know its so tough, i would have try 2 yrs ago.. now i have a bb carrying in my hands...

Same hor.. i also still think of 2-3 children if i can afford.. now god bless me with one, i very happy already...

Each time AF reported, disappointed, sad and try to console ourselves.. OK 1 more month to our ER REN SHI JIE lor...

it is really something $$ also cannot buy...

good luck to everyone ...

Hi Make Baby
Welcome..

Methods of conceiving?? Er.. main is BD =P
If really cannot, there is IVF etc etc

No worries.. long enough here you know them..

AF = Auntie Flow = Menses
BD = Baby Dancing = Making Love
CM = Cervix Mucus
TLK = Dr Tan Lee Kee - A famous Sinseh at Jurong East
BFP= Big Fat Positve
2WW = 2 waiting weeks ( Meaning 2 weeks past ovalutaion)
DPO = Days Past Ovaluation

Welcome Make Baby

jowinbaby,
me not good in CM leh.. but taking my case as an example, usually after O, its dry for a few days, then having yellowish discharge all the way till AF report.. sometimes alot,sticky and creamy.. But i also see from the web, pple have different CM changes during the 2WW. Some having dry all the way, some having yellowish, sticky/creamy discharge.

Back